Photo

Johnny Klebitz, 2015

100 replies to this topic
AjdarFan
  • AjdarFan

Forum awarded for biggest Ajdar fan on the universe

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:30 PM Edited by Rius, 16 July 2016 - 07:30 PM.

Still, it's canon. It's like plucking your ears with your fingers, closing your eyes and saying "lalalalalala I am superior to rest of you"
  • slimeball supreme and Pastry like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:54 PM

Not really, because IV/TLAD is superior to the mess that is V!

• PhillBellic, Niobium, ProKiller93 and 1 other like this

AjdarFan
  • AjdarFan

Forum awarded for biggest Ajdar fan on the universe

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:33 AM

Yeah, but, C* made it happen like that!

CTW
  • CTW

CTW = Most underrated GTA.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:41 AM

I love R* but JK's death was a middle finger to anyone who loved TLaD. The rest of The Lost running from Trevor when he confronted them? wtf. JK's death was all for shock value. Trevor killing a weak meth head didn't make him look badass.

• Niobium likes this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

borger

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:54 AM Edited by Mr. Fartenhate, 25 July 2016 - 10:05 AM.

how does this make it noncanon

thats like me saying that everything after the star wars prequels is noncanon because i don't like them/ben kenobi died

• straightupmenace likes this

straightupmenace
  • straightupmenace

Homeboy

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:00 AM Edited by ChickenAndBeer, 25 July 2016 - 10:09 AM.

GTA V was written by Dan Houser and co,  so therefore it is canon and nothing will change that. Johnny is dead, move on. He was doomed the moment he decided to get back together with Ashley.

• slimeball supreme likes this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:09 AM Edited by CreepShow, 03 August 2016 - 08:12 AM.

GTA V was written by Dan Houser and co,  so therefore it is canon and nothing will change that. Johnny is dead, move on. He was doomed the moment he decided to get back together with Ashley.

So? You know, a game is for fun, I don't have to watch a beloved character dying in a such a miserable way, JK was miserable, but he didnt deserve to die like that, so therefore, I don't accept it, and its not because I dont like it, its because is total bullsh*t, its makes no sense how The Lost MC is in LS, how they wiped out the AOD motherf*ckers, The Lost MC werent national, the AOD outnumbered The Lost, it just makes no sense.

If I could have a coin every time I've had this conversation. At least a hundred.

• Algonquin Assassin, Payne Killer and Line Cook like this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Most Creative [Writing] 2016
    Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:58 AM

It would make more sense for Trevor to fight the AOD but I guess they didn't want to keep the AOD as cliched cannon fodder

I personally think it'd make more sense for Trevor to work with the lost - they could distribute his product, fight the AOD, and it's implied that this arrangement might have been in place before the final confrontation between Trevor and Johnny.

Ultimately, though, in the narrative, there's a dozen ways they could have introduced Trevor as a bad ass/psycho, and using Johnny was a deliberate 'f*ck you' to the TLAD fans, and a lazy shortcut - why show him in complex writing and development where he can just kick a former tough guys head in?

If I'm honest, Johnny's character was changed so much that it didn't make Trevor look tough but more a bully
  • B Dawg, HaythamKenway, PhillBellic and 2 others like this

Line Cook
  • Line Cook

Lead Cook at World Of Coq

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 08 August 2016 - 01:30 AM

I know that its going to be 3 years... But am still f*cking pist how R* decided to kill Johnny Klebitz...

Rick.
  • Rick.

Player Hater

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:54 PM Edited by Rick., 21 August 2016 - 06:55 PM.

I just finished GTA IV's storyline anoooother time. I was first sad to see Johnny die in V, but then i remember what a scumbag he was on IV. No respect for this character.

jk, maybe just a little

Prasdana21
  • Prasdana21

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

It's not about "Why did Johnny have to die?" for me, but it's all about "why did Johnny have to die as a weak dude?". 

I mean seriously, we are talking about the guy who stormed the Alderney State prison with his 2 friends only, yet he died after getting hit by a beer bottle and getting stomped in the head by Trevor?

Rockstar should have executed it better. Trevor and Johnny can engages in a war where Trevor has to kill Johnny (be it in a fist fight or a shooting battle). My point is, Rockstar can make Johnny like a man he is, not a weak dude. They didn't give any reason why Johnny turn into a drug addict either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users