Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

I saw that thread speculating where Niko is in 2015.
Where do you think (obviously ignoring the events of V) Johnny and the guys ended up in 2015?
  • Line Cook likes this

Slasher
  • Slasher

bad motherf*cker

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

Tearing up sh*t in Vice City

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Kicking ass and tearing up the streets of LC.

American Viking
  • American Viking

WKTT caller

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

I want to say they're still back in LC kicking ass and taking names, getting the gang back together and starting anew...but it's tough for me to pretend the events of V didn't happen. 

• ProKiller93 likes this

happygrowls
  • happygrowls

You gotta run and don't look back.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

San Fierro, most likely finishing off the Angels of Death.

El Tigre chino
  • El Tigre chino

im alive somewhat

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:45 PM

Blane county with his head stomped in1411290617_1389980820_mz54hz_g85l.gif

• O.Z, R4gN0r0K, Tomasak and 18 others like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:15 AM

Didn't you read the description?

Babby's first troll?

• happygrowls and Line Cook like this

El Tigre chino
  • El Tigre chino

im alive somewhat

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:47 AM

Didn't you read the description?

Babby's first troll?

Either way what does he have to live for? the club is he loves is gone to sh*t, his best friends are dead, the girl he "loves" is a addict and a whore. If you want my legit answer it is he not a criminal any more he lives with his brother Micheal he clips coupon instead of people ,his brain is still in his head.

• universetwisters, slimeball supreme, Pastry and 3 others like this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Shania Twain Superfan
    Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:53 AM

Ignoring the events of V, he's probably in San Fierro. New clubhouse, same old Hexer. Nothing has really changed.

Chad Warden
  • Chad Warden

goes by many different names

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:59 AM

Ignoring the event of V....I'd say Johnny's still a f*cked up meth head but just didn't bump into T that day. So he's a declining career criminal living off his past reputation. Probably helping Terry with his meth lab.

• Frito-Man likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:49 AM Edited by Majestic81, 23 February 2015 - 01:54 AM.

After i finished TLAD. i always thought that they stayed in LC and kept going, maybe not on the scale the Lost used to operate before the burning of the clubhouse, but they kept themselves involved in criminal behavior one way or the other. and of course stood together. til they all just died one by one. either of old age or killed.

And if you look at the end of the game. this is exactly the only picture that can be drawn from it. the loyal members who survived just kept at it becuase they had nothing else to do. it was in their blood.

Lost MC, family, home, well at least it was before C* f*cked everything up..

• B Dawg and Drunken Cowboy like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, whatever happened, I doubt it ended well. I just doubt that drugs were what did him in.

• amir ghazaleh and Line Cook like this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:23 AM Edited by Peachrocks, 23 February 2015 - 03:24 AM.

You really want my honest opinion that falls into similar fantasies of Jim? I said the Jim theory existed before I knew the details of GTA V's storyline, well Johnny had his own role to play in that too :). His death forced me to adapt the theory, but it still works well enough.

Your mileage may vary though but like I said in the mega thread, there's a lot of ways you could write Johnny's death and still do better than what actually happened.

A few years of drifting from city to city with Terry and Clay still generally being in a similar 'what's the point' state of mind. However the point comes across through the IAA contact, Karen and Stubbs. Corruption within the army and the United States Government means that absolutely nobody within could be trusted with terrorists and other nuisances getting their hands on US secrets and resources. Obviously Johnny being Johnny is like 'why does this concern me?' however Michael Klebitz is the one to answer that question ultimately feeding Johnny's desire to 'protect those he cares about' and 'giving the finger to the man', telling him that he finally seeing the corruption Johnny saw from the start. 

Reluctantly he agrees to help on the promise from the Contact that he does not care how the job gets done, as long as it is done. 

• Drunken Cowboy and Niobium like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:49 AM

Can we get a concept thread? :O

• amir ghazaleh and Line Cook like this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:23 AM

DC approval? You make my day sometimes :D

Sure I'll compile a thread at some point but this idea eventually evolved into the 'Jim conspriacy theory' with similar themes and ideas but originally it was set only a few years after tlad but it still works.
  • Drunken Cowboy likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:54 AM Edited by B Dawg, 23 February 2015 - 09:28 AM.

They joined the ruff ryders and made some new black brothers!

That, or Johnny joined Stubbs's Gentleman's club

Spoiler

On a serious note, I see him, Terry and Clay getting sh*tfaced and robbing places to survive every once in a while, going across country till they get taken down by the feds. That, or joining another one of The Lost chapters in Broker? or nearby Vice City maybe.

• slimeball supreme, Drunken Cowboy, Niobium and 2 others like this

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Scavenger

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Before V I had my headcanon that Johnny, Angus, Terry and Clay pooled some money and opened a small garage/chop shop somewhere. Even if Johnny ended TLaD with nothing, I suppose at very least Angus and Terry had some savings to use for that. They deserved a happy ending, damn it.

• B Dawg and gunziness like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:17 PM Edited by B Dawg, 23 February 2015 - 07:18 PM.

Before V I had my headcanon that Johnny, Angus, Terry and Clay pooled some money and opened a small garage/chop shop somewhere. Even if Johnny ended TLaD with nothing, I suppose at very least Angus and Terry had some savings to use for that. They deserved a happy ending, damn it.

Or they could just make take the garage from Prettyboy (Clean And Serene) and maybe even make him work for them :devil:

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

He moved to BC for the view.

Rebel Yell
  • Rebel Yell

Roots Radicals

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:44 PM Edited by TheUnholy, 23 February 2015 - 07:50 PM.

Hmm... Ignoring the events of V... they burned the clubhouse down the ground, The Lost has been disbanded, while all the men got into own ways. Johnny would have still been the badass we know, but maybe with a more cynical characteristic, similar to Niko's. He'd spend most of his days at the sh*tty piece of wreck he got from Brian, maybe had been smoking a pack of Redwoods or two everyday. 

Terry would have continued to be that chain-smoking, gun running guy we know. He would have been running an illegal underground gun shop or something, filled with Metal and Thrash bands' posters, the place is echoed by harsh metal music all day.

Clay... I dunno, maybe he started to make a living by turning into his part-time jigolo job full-time, or something. :lol:

Angus would become a spokesperson against gang violence and drug-related crime, have put himself as a saint trying to make a better community with his first-hand experiences from an outlaw biker club that had been torn apart by years of sex, drugs and violence.

Although they had taken different paths after their club was disbanded, the men would gather in a bar for a couple of drinks every Saturday night, glorifyingly and disgracefully memorizing the old days.

Ashley... the bitch would have gone to the meetings and therapies meant for drug addicts for the sake of Johnny, but she would give up, get herself more involved in druggie, violent assholes and eventually get herself killed in the hands of a drug pusher and would OD'd after a wild night with drugs. Not much would have changed if V's events hadn't been the consideration, IMO.

These are my opinions based on The Lost and Damned's ending. However, as we know, The Lost has kept going on by Chinatown Wars, set in 2009, a year after the events of IV, additionally TLAD and TBOGT. Maybe, with the leadership of Johnny, The Lost would have continued to keep kicking ass but now less engaged in drug stuff but maybe a new formation of The Lost would have occured from a younger and wilder generation of bikers while Johnny and the others went quiet, cut all their ties with Lost.

• B Dawg, gunziness, slimeball supreme and 4 others like this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:14 PM Edited by gunziness, 23 February 2015 - 08:27 PM.

For me, he and all of the guys would have retired from all of the Lost MC related activities. Maybe Johnny would ocasionally wear a generic Lost MC jacket (no badges or anything) just as a memory of his past activities with his old friends, but thats it.

He would still be hanging around with Terry, Clay and Angus, all of them into the bike stealing/selling business as a side activity.

Johnny and Angus would specifically dedicate most of their time stealing and selling bikes to different buyers, sometimes selling them internationally (like in that mission with Jim, where you steal the bikes so they sell them to Japan). 

Clay would have a bikes garage & repair shop, like Pretty Boy but somewhere in Alderney.

Terry would still be selling guns like he always did, as his main activity, and keeping more time with his family too.

And finally, Ashley, she would have comited suicide by overdose a few months later after the events of TLAD. She knew she couldnt get Johhny back as he moved on to put some order in his life and settle down, and since she knew she wasnt getting out of her drug habits she took the easy way out.

They would ocassionally take their bikes and make long journeys around the country aswell.

All in all, they all would have changed their lifes for good, struggling like they always did but in a more quiet and peaceful way. At least thats how I would have wanted it to end.

• B Dawg, Majestic81, Drunken Cowboy and 4 others like this

TheMostKnowledgable
  • TheMostKnowledgable

True Descendant of Kraff

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:48 PM Edited by TheMostKnowledgable, 23 February 2015 - 08:49 PM.

Blane county with his head stomped in1411290617_1389980820_mz54hz_g85l.gif

This. I can't ignore what happened in V, because what happened in V is what happened in GTA and to those characters. I am more interested in how it happened.

I knew well in advance (years) that Johnny and the Lost would end up in San Andreas again (sticker on his jacket from previous visits, and I expected LV before Blaine County), but I had no idea they would kill him off.

I am left to wonder if we are seeing the climax of a DLC in that opening Mr Philips scene. Wondering if we'll see the events that led up to their demise. How they worked for trevor, and that's how trevor became close to ashley, who would go to the alpha male in a situation (crude as the situation is, of course).

The Benz spoke about having gta setup now that they can expand it as far as they want "even make the world if we want", in so few words - leads many and myself to speculate that LC IV will be added to GTA Online later (even if you fly with a loading screen, due to the distance between them), perhaps a DLC of Lost leaving LC midway, getting entangled in Trevor's world, and then dying. It would be that next level of "tragic ending" that TLaD was most known for. Niko had a tragedy at the end, but it was a growing experience for him. Luis and Tony end up happy. It's Johnny and the Lost who had nothing but bad luck the whole game through to the ending.

They said there would be "no more dlc like eflc scale", but they also said "continued adventures of mike, trev, and frank" dlc, prequel? GTA Online takes place in the months prior to V's story, will we play those months prior in single player? It sure is taking a hell of a long time to see SP dlc for GTA V - maybe because it's something huge and considered "a whole new game" - a new release, which will include the next iteration of GTA Online (GTAOnline is a separate entity wrapped into GTA V, GTA VI will probably do the same, to stay current, we probably buy into the new gta to get the new gtaonline "free")

• El Tigre chino likes this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:19 PM Edited by Peachrocks, 24 February 2015 - 01:46 AM.

They also said Packie would not appear in GTA V, that they'd release single player DLC sooner because EFLC didn't succeed on the levels they wanted because it came too much after GTA IV. Guess what? It's much longer than TLAD came out vs. GTA IV as it is and Packie was in GTA V.

I don't think what they say can have much weight at all now. 

I have no interest in how it happened. Johnny and fans of TLAD have suffered enough, I have no interest in seeing Johnny break down as a character 'because the plot needed to make their cartoon character look like a bad ass'. Honestly Trevor is a real cartoon character and this is extremely obvious when you compare him to Lamar. Lamar's 'schemes' are far less far fetched and he ends up in the sh*t for sneezing the wrong way, Trevor could detonate a nuke on Los Santos and get away with it if the plot demanded it, hell he basically did steal a nuke (or something really nasty?), sure he had to give it back but there were literally no other consequences of this, just the threat of being able to do something would be enough. Johnny died merely because they wanted Trevor to look 'all powerful'. The story behind this can only be terrible. 

If they want to make it up to Lost fans, focus on the future. How they rebuild, have Angus or someone else take advantage of Trevor's dumb dominance because he's too trigger happy to see someone taking the majority of 'his' business from right under his nose. 

• B Dawg, gunziness, HaythamKenway and 5 others like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

I would picture him, and the gang tearing up sh*t around New Alderney, where they should have stayed in the first fu*king place.

• Niobium likes this

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Killing some f*cking Deadbeats!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

Residing in Acter, making the most of what the area has to offer, did them fine before Billy kicked off another war. So, having branched out even further throughout the course of the episode, the club survives. The damage they suffered and fallen men, drives them harder, and with collaborative efforts of Broker chapter, they refurbish the clubhouse, transferring keen members to increase Alderney's headcount (or possibly moving to a larger, area seeing as Alderney has plenty of venues to host). Seeking a new place, forcing a takeover, building up from scratch as if it were a new game, would make for some ideal mission strands.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

Eh, I'd agree with a lot of this stuff, but it was that post-game phone call to Angus.
"It's dead, man. It's over."
Johnny doesn't seem like he'd give up on life.
Like UnHoly said, the guys probably still get around for drinks, but I doubt they'd eithet start up something new, whether it be the club or a legitimate business venture.
  • amir ghazaleh likes this

Webster.
  • Webster.

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:31 PM

From what it looked like, Johnny wanted to retire the criminal way and keep on the low with his boys. I guess he wanted to relocate to another city with all the mess that happened in the city, and probably relocate with Ashley but with her drug addiction I guess he couldn't go through it all again

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:59 AM

Maybe he and his brother would have repaired the relationship they once had if Johnny hadn't died?

• Payne Killer likes this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:33 PM Edited by Midnight Hitman, 10 March 2015 - 07:34 PM.

being honest, i didn't liked at first but Johnny's death suits the deppressing tone of TLAD,you can't just deny that, you people put him on a pedestal.

but "ignoring" canon events, i always imagined Johnny's life pre-TLAD (before V, of course) a couple of scenarios:

-he opened a chop shop, developed a drinking/drug habit, still keeps alive his cancerous relationship with Ashley.

-he just stopped doing biker things, the Lost number decreased, some Lost chapters divided, maybe creating a new faction or new biker club (one of the only things that V had right about the Lost, were the inside fights that damage the club)

then he just..became a shady guy that neighbors are affraid of,the Lost MC dissapeared and the only things he does with Terry and Clay is getting wasted and play cards on fridays.

- moved to San Andreas and started a new life,getting in battles with the heavy AOD presence there, even being a mission giver to the new protagonist and eventually getting killed (i had this one kind of right, minus the badass stuff)

either way, all things i listed above above are better than getting his "girlfriend" f*cked by a cannibal speedfreak and getting murdered in the most sh*tty way posible because he pussed out and/or didn't had a fighting chance.

• B Dawg, slimeball supreme, Niobium and 2 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Death May Die

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:01 PM Edited by B Dawg, 10 March 2015 - 07:06 PM.

I'd be okay with his death I guess, but the way he supposedly died along with Terry and Clay is the biggest piece of bullsh*t in GTA history. I can't imagine Terry and Clay letting him turn to sh*t though and act like nothing happened to him.

• Journey_95, Niobium, Dr.Playboy and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users