Photo

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

10,287 replies to this topic
TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

Gotta love those Worn Colours...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by TheButtKickerUK, A week ago.

Having issues obtaining the Worn Sea Wash Rusty Tornado. We've been switching sessions and no rusty vehicles have spawned at Sandy Shores while on our search :( Any advice?

I can help you out. I also have some difficulty obtaining some cars. Are you on PS4?

I can help you guys tomorrow if need be, also on PS4

tomorrow is no good, I can do monday. My PSN: chefemor I need help with emperors, duneloaders and ratloaders. I'll be here monday on the forums or add me on psn

No worries. Yes we're on PS4, and my PSN name is TheButtKickerUK. We're looking again right now by the time I posted this message.

EDIT: nvm, got it! Found it with the Nero Custom. Lol.

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Before obtaining the Worn Sea Wash Tornado, here's a small complication of what we've come across in the past couple of days. Btw, we're reorganizing our rare car garages so we don't have vehicles with cups/cigarettes/phone holders in our cars, so just clean interiors!

PJG8u27.jpg
bodGlHM.jpg
2g5klQc.jpg
Cnnl9FV.jpg

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted A week ago

Posts removed. Don't repeatedly quote images, especially not to have a private chat. Take the chatter to PM.

• einjzmolf, Still Game and kovaandr like this

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

So we're finding another Sea Wash Tornado and we can't get it to spawn in at all. We've bounced from session to session and we can't get it to spawn at Mors Mutual and at Sandy Shores. Heck, not one single Rusty Tornado has been found driven by a NPC yet for the past couple of days. Any advice?

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Try restarting the console... I can try helping you since I have the sea wash tornado. You can pile them with me. Also if you can help me out we can get our collections finished.

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Try restarting the console... I can try helping you since I have the sea wash tornado. You can pile them with me. Also if you can help me out we can get our collections finished.

What you need help finding? I can't send a friend request because of your privacy settings. My name is TheButtKickerUK if you want to addme.

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

ok if your on gmt +1 so its 1:47 am where I am so I assume it's your time as well? if you want, we'll try this moring around 10, 11 am

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Ekgulati6, A week ago.

is it possible to get a vigero with no cup? 
I also want to know if it is possible to obtain one without the rear antena?

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

The only car I know you can get without an antenna is the BF Injection

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by elfoam, A week ago.

Anyone figure out how to bring sp car to online by current director mode? 

I couldn't see anyway to spawn a car in director mode. I've lost it now anyway but I was trying to do this last night. Special vehicles could go in garages but you can't use them (or see them).

• idonknowhow likes this

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

is it possible to get a vigero with no cup? 
I also want to know if it is possible to obtain one without the rear antena?

found a vigero with no cup

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I no longer need help getting the clean emperor. Just need it for the rusty emperor, the red duneloader and 2 ratloaders. Please help, I'm on the PS4 and my PSN is chefemor. Also my timezone is GMT +1 (it's 00:29 right now)

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Well it looks like I'm gonna have to reinstall GTA again since my save file f*cked up after my game crashed a few weeks ago. Just been using Share Play to help people out after when my game messed up. Will need help with cars I once had when I have time to reinstall the game.

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

If anybody wants help obtaining Surfers, Tornados, Voodoos, Injections and the Dune Buggy, please let me know so we can get started. We will get started this Friday and will message back when I am on with RagingVenom45 to Share Play with while the session occurs.

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

If anybody wants help obtaining Surfers, Tornados, Voodoos, Injections and the Dune Buggy, please let me know so we can get started. We will get started this Friday and will message back when I am on with RagingVenom45 to Share Play with while the session occurs.

I need help spawning the seawash tornado, seawash sabre turbo, green rusty emperor, dark red duneloader with some trash, the green ratloader (not customized) and the midnight blue ratloader

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by 3bitgangsta, A week ago.

I need help spawning the seawash tornado, seawash sabre turbo, green rusty emperor, dark red duneloader with some trash and two ratloaders (sorry for the double post, my internet sometimes isn't all that good...)

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I need help spawning the seawash tornado, seawash sabre turbo, green rusty emperor, dark red duneloader with some trash and two ratloaders 

I want the green npc ratloader

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I need help spawning the seawash tornado, seawash sabre turbo, green rusty emperor, dark red duneloader with some trash and two ratloaders 

I can help you if you're on PS4

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

I need help spawning the seawash tornado, seawash sabre turbo, green rusty emperor, dark red duneloader with some trash and two ratloaders (sorry for the double post, my internet sometimes isn't all that good...)

Sea Wash Sabre Turbo and the 2 rat-loaders will be easy to find, but what colours are you planning to look for? The NPC-Modified ones?

I can help you find that, we always find the Yellow Rat-Loader at 2 different spawn points at sandy shores anyways so there should be no trouble finding the green one there.

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago Edited by TheButtKickerUK, 6 days ago.

Well for those still finding those NPC-Modified Rat-Loaders...

Here's the 2 spawn points at Sandy Shores that me and RagingVenom45 discovered for the Yellow NPC-Modified Rat-Loader. Both times were found using a Benny's Tornado (don't think it matters if it's Rusty/Clean/Benny's to trigger the spawn or even a Tornado for that matter). We have not yet tested if the green one spawns here unless it spawns later or earlier around the time it spawns.

Spawn 1 occurred at 17:00 in-game time.

Spoiler

Spawn 2 occurred at 23:00 in-game time.
Spoiler

Untitled.png

Also, use this method which could help to spawn in Tornados, Surfers, Emperors etc. that you can acquire from the Police Station.

Sandy_Shores_GTA_V_carte_interactive.png

Route 1 is the route me and RagingVenom45 took but you must follow the route provided in red and drive slowly when you reach the police station to get the spawn colours going. Remember to do a u-turn and follow the red route in case nothing spawns there/the wrong vehicle spawns.

Route 2 Is the most common method that people usually use to do car piling and take the vehicles to the gas station near the train crossing but might take time to get the right colour spawn for the car you're trying to obtain there.

This method can be a useful way of piling cars from the police station if you haven't known about it already:
Spoiler

• zecanelao likes this

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by 3bitgangsta, 6 days ago.

Sea Wash Sabre Turbo and the 2 rat-loaders will be easy to find, but what colours are you planning to look for? The NPC-Modified ones?

I can help you find that, we always find the Yellow Rat-Loader at 2 different spawn points at sandy shores anyways so there should be no trouble finding the green one there.

Thamdrup
  • Thamdrup

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Thamdrup, 5 days ago.

Has anyone been able to spawn a worn F620 recently? I have been looking for days and it is turns our to be way harder for me to find than the sea wash tornado was

Edit: Well, that was an embarrassing first post on the forum. 10 minutes after my post I found the worn F620
  • Fatsanchez likes this

Ruskiturbo
  • Ruskiturbo

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Has anyone been able to spawn a worn F620 recently? I have been looking for days and it is turns our to be way harder for me to find than the sea wash tornado was

Edit: Well, that was an embarrassing first post on the forum. 10 minutes after my post I found the worn F620

God bless the RNG

3bitgangsta
  • 3bitgangsta

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I'll be online in about 2 hours. If anyone can help me get some cars, or need some cars like the Dune Buggy or the NPC Ratloaders. Hit me up on PS4. My PSN is chefemor

Thamdrup
  • Thamdrup

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I'll be online in about 2 hours. If anyone can help me get some cars, or need some cars like the Dune Buggy or the NPC Ratloaders. Hit me up on PS4. My PSN is chefemor

I'll add you now. I can help you out

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 5 days ago

Apparently there is sp to mp glitch but seems no way to store sp cars.

JRebbert512
  • JRebbert512

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I hate it when that happens.
  • idonknowhow likes this

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• WMCC
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I hate it when that happens.

Wait there's a SP to MP glitch going on right now? If there is, how do you do it? This could be my chance to import the Worn Orange Bison and other Rare Colored cars into Online, provided I could actually store them.

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 5 days ago Edited by idonknowhow, 5 days ago.

It seems no way to store sp cars. Sp to mp glitch can be found on 7s.

jO2pFbM.jpg

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago Edited by TheButtKickerUK, 5 days ago.

Found the Green NPC Modified Rat Loader for 30 minutes, Send me a Friend request (PSN is TheButtKickerUK) if time passes we'll either blow it up or sell for money. Hurry!

Yeah nvm, nobody replied in time to get it. He blew it up with an RPG ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users