whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

And this video shows you how to find the unaffiliated gangster cars:

Nice, didnt know that spawn still worked. Got my collection of uaf-verhicles from a parking spot near grove street :)

Edit: can anybody tell me where I can find the hardtop peyotes?

On the streets with all the roofless ones. They spawn randomly with and without.

Kane24
  • Kane24

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by Kane24, A week ago.

And this video shows you how to find the unaffiliated gangster cars:

Nice, didnt know that spawn still worked. Got my collection of uaf-verhicles from a parking spot near grove street :)

Edit: can anybody tell me where I can find the hardtop peyotes?

whywontyoulisten is correct.  They just spawn randomly.  Here is a video of peyote's in my session at La Mesa and Del Perro.  Keep in mind these aren't the only areas they can spawn but maybe it is worth a shot to check these areas if you haven't already.  

hoopz71
  • hoopz71

GREEN N WHITE THRU N THRU, Here we go to 5 in a row

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A week ago

You'll find the peyotes at the secret car meet just off EL BURRO BLVD between midnight - 4am

Rikvdstars
  • Rikvdstars

Rat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks everyone. Will look for 1 very soon :)

hoopz71
  • hoopz71

GREEN N WHITE THRU N THRU, Here we go to 5 in a row

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 6 days ago

Are you on ps3 @ rik

Rikvdstars
  • Rikvdstars

Rat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

Are you on ps3 @ rik

Nope, im on ps4

Nerfgoth
  • Nerfgoth

Hustler

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago

To anyone who likes to steal the sentinel xs if you get four friends and do the emp setup the clock is set to ten and you should be able to steal as many cars to your heart content. Dont know if anyone has posted this before!? To many pages to read.
  • Tails Prower likes this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Can't recall if I posted these video links before or not but don't think I have done, almost completed my dream of

owning every rare spawn and NPC modified vehicle in game on one character.

The final four are on my male character since they fit better in his Off-Road collection!

• lexustt, autofanatic and Still Game like this

Bobski72
  • Bobski72

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

I've seen a modified orange/black ruiner with a spoiler and the blue exhaust. Got this doing chopper tail and just driving around the airport lsc. Anyone else seen this?

AdmiralAssclown
  • AdmiralAssclown

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Can't recall if I posted these video links before or not but don't think I have done, almost completed my dream of

https://youtu.be/6Ef2gM94rVY

The final four are on my male character since they fit better in his Off-Road collection!

https://youtu.be/LI9_WuffTMo

Did you recreate the "too hot to modify" vehicles or did you glitch them in? Is there a way to store them right now that I don't know about?

GTAForumsUser1
  • GTAForumsUser1

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Can someone please tell me which page in this thread has the comprehensive list of Voodoo rusty colors and what they look like upgraded at Benny's?

lexustt
  • lexustt

Rat

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Can someone please tell me which page in this thread has the comprehensive list of Voodoo rusty colors and what they look like upgraded at Benny's?

Page 1

Still Game
  • Still Game

Every gun makes its own tune

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Still Game, 2 days ago.

I've seen a modified orange/black ruiner with a spoiler and the blue exhaust. Got this doing chopper tail and just driving around the airport lsc. Anyone else seen this?

Yeah mate, it's mentioned on page 1 along with a video.

Don-Wakita
  • Don-Wakita

just trying to help

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Did you recreate the "too hot to modify" vehicles or did you glitch them in? Is there a way to store them right now that I don't know about?

he glitched them in using the GC2F from a few weeks back.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago

Now we just need to get all the single player ones as well. :)

FujiwaraTofuShop
  • FujiwaraTofuShop

Initial D 2nd stage made me cri :(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by FujiwaraTofuShop, A day ago.

Hey guys, i'm not sure if this was an NPC modified car or someone who modified it and forgot to put tracker/insurance on it or something( but I highly doubt that as it was parked in the car park of the normal city LSC), but the other day when I was in an invite only session I went to the LS Customs in a stolen Surano (the FLS) and outside I found a, relatively nicely modified Ruiner with the glass T-Top roof and it had the extended front lip modification ( I dont rlly know what it is in LSC) and it was a weird greenish colour with a blue secondary and some Muscle wheels and I might post a pic if I have time but I have never seen this before or heard anyone talk about it before... Is it some rare car or something?

EDIT: here is is 

maxresdefault.jpg

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Hey guys, i'm not sure if this was an NPC modified car or someone who modified it and forgot to put tracker/insurance on it or something( but I highly doubt that as it was parked in the car park of the normal city LSC), but the other day when I was in an invite only session I went to the LS Customs in a stolen Surano (the FLS) and outside I found a, relatively nicely modified Ruiner with the glass T-Top roof and it had the extended front lip modification ( I dont rlly know what it is in LSC) and it was a weird greenish colour with a blue secondary and some Muscle wheels and I might post a pic if I have time but I have never seen this before or heard anyone talk about it before... Is it some rare car or something?

Page one in the op! It's the slate blue and gasoline green box ruined, check the first page in the op, there is a video and everything

FujiwaraTofuShop
  • FujiwaraTofuShop

Initial D 2nd stage made me cri :(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Page one in the op! It's the slate blue and gasoline green box ruined, check the first page in the op, there is a video and everything

Oh my bad 

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago

How many people have we had to send to page 1 in the last few hours???

• JRebbert512 and Ekgulati6 like this

zecanelao
  • zecanelao

Homeboy

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

To anyone who likes to steal the sentinel xs if you get four friends and do the emp setup the clock is set to ten and you should be able to steal as many cars to your heart content. Dont know if anyone has posted this before!? To many pages to read.

You can also do the mission Artificial scarcity and get unlimited(almost) Sentinels at the Xero Gas station near the helipad/marina. All you need to do is driving another Sentinel XS. Though it's been a long time since I've played this game, so I don't know whether Rockstar have changed something since then, or not.

Gorn Lord
  • Gorn Lord

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

And a way to get cars out of single player garages. I've been keeping this parked at Michael's.

eu8xrKl.png?1

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

And a way to get cars out of single player garages. I've been keeping this parked at Michael's.

eu8xrKl.png?1

Is it worn? What color? How do you get that?

Gorn Lord
  • Gorn Lord

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Not sure what color, but it is worn. I got it from one of Michael's missions. I don't remember which one, but I think it had NPCs chasing you in this. I'm a little disappointed that I just opened the game to get a better picture of it and found all of my garages empty even though I haven't played single player in a year or so.

This is the only other picture I got.

rAqanph.png?1

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 23 hours ago

It's from optional mission "parenting 101" where Jimmy is kidnapped

• Mervz789 likes this

Darekl92
  • Darekl92

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by Darekl92, 20 hours ago.

sooo... been while since last time, and my collection increased over time.

Los Santos Customs collection:

-Green and Yellow Rad-Loader

-Sewash and Red Sabre Turbo

-Green and Black Ruiner

-Purple Gauntlet

-Blue Dominator

-Gold and Chrome Dubsta2

Spoiler

Misc NPC-Modified collection:

-Worn Shadow Silver F620

-Blue and Silver Tornado

-Yellow and Blue Sentinel

-Yellow and Blue Sandking

-Worn Dark Red Peyote

-Worn Green Buccaneer

-Purple Manana

Spoiler

Misc rare collection:

-Romero Hearse

-White scientists Washington

-Tailgater (technically can be bought, but this is legit, found one)

-Worn Black Fugitive

-Mariachi Tornado

-Seawash Tornado

Spoiler

Rare(??) rusty cars collection:

-White Tornado

-Straw Tornado

-Straw Voodoo

-Seawash Duneloader (technically not that rare, but glad to find one without trash)

Spoiler

Surfer collection:

-All 4 NPC-modified

-rare rusty ones, including Seawash, Blue and Red

Spoiler

Services collection:

-Merryweather Mesa

-Blazer Lifeguard

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all so far, if someone wants help with finding them, message me, DAREKL92 at PC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now 2 questions:

1. Is this Worn Sadler? If yes, I'm thinking about keeping it for Utility class races, if someone ever do one.

Spoiler

2. Are there anymore rare, legit storable (no bugs/glitches, no too hot etc) cars?

*Not intrested in gang ones as they are same to NPC-Unaffiliated ones, just in other, probably re-creatable colors.

**I know I'm missing 3 rare BF Injections, White, Blue and Black/White

***I know there are Vaders and Ruffians with painted stock wheels, and also few more worn cars (Buffalo, Mesa, Dominator etc) but they seems to be common sight. I'm not really much into bikes either.

• zecanelao likes this

Edin92
  • Edin92

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 hours ago

Not sure what color, but it is worn. I got it from one of Michael's missions. I don't remember which one, but I think it had NPCs chasing you in this. I'm a little disappointed that I just opened the game to get a better picture of it and found all of my garages empty even though I haven't played single player in a year or so.

This is the only other picture I got.

rAqanph.png?1

If you go straight from online to story mode, sometimes your cars won't be there. Try to load a save game instead.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users