NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

9,858 replies to this topic
ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

So, with so many pics i figure i'll just make a new post.

To Start, here is the "crystal clear" NPC dominator, with crew black primary + secondary using the "mission glitch"

Spoiler

Next, we have a pheonix with crew black primary + secondary using the "mission glitch" which, with a diamond blue secondary gives us the epsilon texture:

Spoiler

And here is another image of the phoenix, shown outside:

Spoiler

and here, is another pheonix, done in the same way, but with a worn secondary crew black:

Spoiler

Here is a Sultan, again same way, with crew black primary + secondary. Ice white secondary gives us the epsilon texture. Second picture shows off the reflectiveness.

Spoiler

For comparison, here is the hood of a Stratum, taken near the sultan, with a regular crew black texture. I believe that if, on the sultan both primary and secondary textures were the same, you would've seen alot more reflectiveness.

Spoiler

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Double posting, but i wanted this to be separate.

Found this during the setup mission "bikers" for series a. Unsure if it's been seen before or not? Matte Red Slamvan:

9osnh8f.png

also, recently found an extremely small NPC car meet at some hour of the morning, near the hydro dam. I didnt notice my position exactly unfortunately. Had a couple guys standing around, along with a black gauntlet, and a white rapid GT. Both had NPCs sitting in them.

4dPmyJ3.png

zecanelao
  • zecanelao

Homeboy

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 days ago

Which worn Voodoo is the rarest? Straw beige?

EDIT: I guess it's irrelevant now. Found one parked near my clubhouse in Sandy Shores. Insured it, took it to Benny's...and it isn't worn. I noticed it had a bright reflection but didn't think anything of it. Odd, I didn't think non-worn Voodoos spawned anywhere.

The rarest Voodoo is the only one which isn't worn. All worn Voodooes are common, except the Straw Beige colour.
Dont think all voodoos are common. I've spent hours/days in sandy shores to find the blue one. Found all the other colors (exept the beige ones). A few weeks ago, it suddenly randomly drove by. Didnt care about it anymore so i gave it to a friend :p
"Common" is a little subjective. Those colours are "common" because you can find them driving in traffic just like any other car. I personally have no trouble finding any of those colours, even the Straw Beige Voodoo isn't that hard to find. If had to make a list of "rare" cars, the only Voodoo on the list would be the metallic sandy brown.

fazedevil
  • fazedevil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Could somebody help pile a Tornado for me? i have been trying to spawn the seawash tornado for very long time but having no luck. I'm always online, and i play on XB1. Thanks

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Faze i can help you tomorrow for sure. Have work today until late, wont probably be on until very late tonight
  • fazedevil likes this

wangsparkinglot
  • wangsparkinglot

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago

Huge thanks to whywontyoulisten for helping me spawn the straw beige Voodoo. I now have an entire garage full of Voodoos and Tornados. Kinda wish there were 10 of each, it'd be neat to have 10 of one car. For now, this will have to do
cwHbZQWkwEWuKlLcJDPJVw_0_0.jpg

Great work I have a garage that looks quite similar :)
  • elfoam, GodAllMarley and majong12 like this

Edin92
  • Edin92

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I concur, we should be able to apply crew colors over matte for worn colors or metals for 3D like we could before 1.17 patch.

Crew-coloured matte is still matte, worn is a separate texture entirely. I made a post on this a while back including a gallery of all of the textures for reference.

I wouldn't even stop at inheriting materials on crew colours (like PC works), I think Rockstar should straight up allow purchase of all of these dozens of unselectable colours in LSC at a minimum (e.g. Worn Green, Matte Brown, Utility Garnet Red, Slate Blue, Hunter Green, non-Classic colours as a pearl, and so on) and even better drop all the nonsense and just provide an ingame paint tool with RGB sliders and a texture choice. While they're in there, restrict stock wheel painting based on a blacklist of actually unpaintable wheels instead of blocking everything so that gold wheels on a Tropos are less of a hassle to paint.

Frankly I can only think of two reasons why LSC painting has stayed the way it has: first that we're all abusing a crew colour system that Rockstar never expected to be used for anything more than literally painting your car to honour your crew, and second that they just don't want to make major changes to a long-standing subsystem like LSC (ignoring all the special cases they add for new cars, like the Tornado Custom using the trim colour list for its secondary and having a second livery slot).

Sorry to be a bother, but what vehicles come in matte brown? I wasn't aware that it was an unobtainable color. I've seen Joonas list many times, but didn't pay attention to matte brown as I didn't know it was rare. Thanks for the help.

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Hustler

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A day ago

Rusty Rebel

Edin92
  • Edin92

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Rusty Rebel

Thank you

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Ekgulati6, A day ago.

Looking for a normal 4 door felon, specifically the one with the util silver pearlescent, anyone have good spawning places/tricks to spawn them?

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Looking for a normal 4 door felon, specifically the one with the util silver pearlescent, anyone have good spawning places/tricks to spawn them?

Nevermind I found it!

• Shad0w_Sc4l3 likes this

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I knew this was coming but still. f*ckING still. NICE JOB COCKSTAR NICE f*ckING JOB. we now cant keep a car after a missio PERIOD. at all.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

I knew this was coming but still. f*ckING still. NICE JOB COCKSTAR NICE f*ckING JOB. we now cant keep a car after a missio PERIOD. at all.

Really? It sucked enough when they stopped you bringing cars into missions.  There isn't much sandbox left in this "sandbox" game. It's turning into a scripted pile of sh*t.

• Shad0w_Sc4l3 likes this

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Im sorry let me clarify: you cant keep a car that you found in a mission if you are in it when mission ends. Even if car was in traffic, havent tried to store a traffic car during a mission yet. So basically the half worn glitch is done.

Jc10110
  • Jc10110

Rat

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 13 hours ago

Im sorry let me clarify: you cant keep a car that you found in a mission if you are in it when mission ends. Even if car was in traffic, havent tried to store a traffic car during a mission yet. So basically the half worn glitch is done.

Wow, last sunday i brought the last car i wanted from a mission to freeroam 😌

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Hustler

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by idonknowhow, 11 hours ago.

Wow, last sunday i brought the last car i wanted from a mission to freeroam

I can still do the secondary crew trick.

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 8 hours ago

Is there still a way to store bicycles in the CEO garage?

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 hours ago

aye the glitch itself still works, but cant put tracker or insurance on a car from a mission thats been completed. Even if the car is in traffic.

if i am wrong then something new has happened

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Hustler

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 3 hours ago

aye the glitch itself still works, but cant put tracker or insurance on a car from a mission thats been completed. Even if the car is in traffic.

if i am wrong then something new has happened

I finished the mission with the car then took the car to my garage or lsc. Every thing works as usual.

Is there still a way to store bicycles in the CEO garage?

If you have bicycle on floor in another garage then yes.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users