NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

9,872 replies to this topic
Maddogg__101
  • Maddogg__101

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

For some reason, I can't insure chrome dubsta2 and the worn taxi colored dominator. I was maybe thinking that it could be the mission 'Denial of Service' that might be the issue? Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

I also wanted to know what the glitch is to get "premium vehicles" into your garage. I say this because I've spawned red comets and purple infernus es plenty of times, but sadly their too hot to store. Never-the-less, it says on this thread that it's possible to get them through a glitch?

If someone can help me out with these two questions, that would be great :)

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

For some reason, I can't insure chrome dubsta2 and the worn taxi colored dominator. I was maybe thinking that it could be the mission 'Denial of Service' that might be the issue? Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

I also wanted to know what the glitch is to get "premium vehicles" into your garage. I say this because I've spawned red comets and purple infernus es plenty of times, but sadly their too hot to store. Never-the-less, it says on this thread that it's possible to get them through a glitch?

If someone can help me out with these two questions, that would be great :)

As far as the "premium" vehicles go I don't believe there is a store any car glitch out right now

TheButtKickerUK
  • TheButtKickerUK

[WORN] WSB

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I know this is a little off-topic, but has anyone seen this car spawn in this colour in GTA San Andreas? I can't quite tell if it's Worn Sea Wash or not, maybe a different colour.

Spoiler

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Ah, does anyone know of another way to get cars that spawn as part of missions? For example the maui blue jackle from gta today. Usual way no longer works

I am having the same issue.  I've tried every color corona that currently exist on-line, but none of them "untaint" the cars.  When there were blue coronoas on the map, I would be able to store and insure many unique vehicles from contact missions like the worn red Jackal from Time to Get Away and the worn grey patriots/mesas from Titan of a Job.

Also patched. There's probably just one new step we need to find to get it working again, but it's not a glitch that many people will care about due to the low monetary value of the cars.

Just popping in to say I've tried every possible glitch combo I can think of but since they patched this nothing has been succesfull.

As I see it the only way now that we might be able to get the mission cars is if we can force a duplicate of the mission car which is probably unlikely.

The last couple of street car glitches created dupes of the car that you could then store/sell so I figure if we could dupe the mission car using one of those glitches it might

allow the dupe to then be stored in LSC but I'm not much good at figuring out glitches but I hope we can find a working glitch again, there are still some mission cars I would like.

Edin92
  • Edin92

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Edin92, A week ago.

Patched unfortunately. Or I'd have one in my garage as well

Arf, goddamnit. Hopefully another way will be discovered :(

Also, is there any tutorial to explain how to pile cars? Kinda new to those things, only car i've managed to get so far is the Dubsta2.
It's fairly simple. You find a spawn location for the vehicle you want (for example the med center in Sandy Shores if you're piling Tornadoes). You have a friend a little ways away (Trevor's airfield is good for my example). You keep bringing Tornadoes to him and he keep an eye on them so they don't despawn. Each time you go back to the Tornado spawn location, a different color in the cycle appears. Your friend can't look away from the "pile" of cars or they will all disappear and the color cycle will restart for you. And one piece of advice is to pile at the gas station directly next to the airfield as the gang attack might trigger and ruin your pile if you're too close to the hanger where the gang attack appears.
  • PinKPanther likes this

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

When was the last time we could steal premium cars and store them? I want to snag that worn green Rapid GT next time an opportunity arises.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

When was the last time we could steal premium cars and store them? I want to snag that worn green Rapid GT next time an opportunity arises.

There is no worn Rapid GT. If you looked at Joonas's spreadsheet you'd see it's Matte Olive Drab with (non-LSC) Matte Lime Green pearlescent.

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Coninefan, A week ago.

Which worn Voodoo is the rarest? Straw beige?

EDIT: I guess it's irrelevant now. Found one parked near my clubhouse in Sandy Shores. Insured it, took it to Benny's...and it isn't worn. I noticed it had a bright reflection but didn't think anything of it. Odd, I didn't think non-worn Voodoos spawned anywhere.

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

There is no worn Rapid GT. If you looked at Joonas's spreadsheet you'd see it's Matte Olive Drab with (non-LSC) Matte Lime Green pearlescent.

Well, you know which vehicle I'm talking about... It has a worn appearance similar to the non affiliated worn Buccaneer but because it uses a standard matte isn't actually worn.

Either way, you didn't answer my question.

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well, you know which vehicle I'm talking about... It has a worn appearance similar to the non affiliated worn Buccaneer but because it uses a standard matte isn't actually worn.

Either way, you didn't answer my question.

You cannot store it, as it is worth 100k or more

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by aaronBLUEeyes, A week ago.

I'm very aware of that.... That's not my question. I asked how long ago was there a store any car glitch from when players DID store them?

PS: our import mechanic should be able to remove trackers for us at a cost on premium vehicles.

Ekgulati6
  • Ekgulati6

Ekgulati6

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm very aware of that.... That's not my question. I asked how long ago was there a store any car glitch from when players DID store them?

I don't know, look back in the thread I guess

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

EDIT: I guess it's irrelevant now. Found one parked near my clubhouse in Sandy Shores. Insured it, took it to Benny's...and it isn't worn. I noticed it had a bright reflection but didn't think anything of it. Odd, I didn't think non-worn Voodoos spawned anywhere.

Picture? Most likely the reflection you are seeing is the pearl on it. Also, most worn cars have a sort of bright reflection or "glow" which is how you tell the difference between it and matte.

Incidently, applying any paint to a beater car removes the worn texture, for those who didnt know

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by pez2k, A week ago.

Odd, I didn't think non-worn Voodoos spawned anywhere.

Paintjob number 9 on Joonas' spreadsheet, including pictures:
https://joonasprkl.g...html?veh=voodoo

PS: our import mechanic should be able to remove trackers for us at a cost on premium vehicles.

I know the point is to be able to garage one in a colour you can't store, but from Rockstar's point of view they already allow you to buy those vehicles for a cost. The real answer is simply for them to allow all paint colours to be selected in LSC, rather than strange workarounds.
  • aaronBLUEeyes and Shad0w_Sc4l3 like this

Gorn Lord
  • Gorn Lord

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Gorn Lord, A week ago.

March of 2016 or so was the last one I remember and I don't think a lot of people realized you could get street cars from it. There was a dupe glitch that you ended up in a state where your minimap was gone and the member list for the room would disappear, and starting then quitting a gang attack would get you out of the glitched state and back to normal. If you didn't have a personal vehicle out on the map then whatever street car you were sitting in when you started and quit the gang attack would end up as your personal vehicle somehow.

• aaronBLUEeyes and Arms Dealer like this

zecanelao
  • zecanelao

Homeboy

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

The rarest Voodoo is the only one which isn't worn. All worn Voodooes are common, except the Straw Beige colour.
  • Shad0w_Sc4l3 likes this

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I concur, we should be able to apply crew colors over matte for worn colors or metals for 3D like we could before 1.17 patch.

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The rarest Voodoo is the only one which isn't worn. All worn Voodooes are common, except the Straw Beige colour.

Yeah, I found the metallic sandy brown one. Figures I finally find a rare car and it isn't even worn

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted A week ago

I concur, we should be able to apply crew colors over matte for worn colors or metals for 3D like we could before 1.17 patch.

Crew-coloured matte is still matte, worn is a separate texture entirely. I made a post on this a while back including a gallery of all of the textures for reference.

I wouldn't even stop at inheriting materials on crew colours (like PC works), I think Rockstar should straight up allow purchase of all of these dozens of unselectable colours in LSC at a minimum (e.g. Worn Green, Matte Brown, Utility Garnet Red, Slate Blue, Hunter Green, non-Classic colours as a pearl, and so on) and even better drop all the nonsense and just provide an ingame paint tool with RGB sliders and a texture choice. While they're in there, restrict stock wheel painting based on a blacklist of actually unpaintable wheels instead of blocking everything so that gold wheels on a Tropos are less of a hassle to paint.

Frankly I can only think of two reasons why LSC painting has stayed the way it has: first that we're all abusing a crew colour system that Rockstar never expected to be used for anything more than literally painting your car to honour your crew, and second that they just don't want to make major changes to a long-standing subsystem like LSC (ignoring all the special cases they add for new cars, like the Tornado Custom using the trim colour list for its secondary and having a second livery slot).
  • Arms Dealer and Still Game like this

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by aaronBLUEeyes, A week ago.

Yeah, on my last post I almost said give us an in-game hex editor or RGB color picker, but refrained for we can already do that with crew colors.

But things like pure white and Fluro pearls still would be avail unless those hidden colors were either simply added as options or an RGB or hex editor were added.

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

It's fairly simple. You find a spawn location for the vehicle you want (for example the med center in Sandy Shores if you're piling Tornadoes). You have a friend a little ways away (Trevor's airfield is good for my example). You keep bringing Tornadoes to him and he keep an eye on them so they don't despawn. Each time you go back to the Tornado spawn location, a different color in the cycle appears. Your friend can't look away from the "pile" of cars or they will all disappear and the color cycle will restart for you. And one piece of advice is to pile at the gas station directly next to the airfield as the gang attack might trigger and ruin your pile if you're too close to the hanger where the gang attack appears.

Thanks for the explaination, i'll give it a try tonight!

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

Hi, not really sure it's a rare, but came across this 24v minivan near the arena on the road to the airport

sgJoK3y.jpg

cryaCmE.jpg

zgOybks.jpg

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

Obvious troll is obvious.

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If anyone on PS4 is free today, can you help me spawn a straw beige Voodoo? I can't even get em to spawn at the house in Sandy Shores

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Are we still locked out of the custom Sentinel Xs unless simeon requests them? Haven't tried in a bit, kicked me out of the car last time i tried a few months back,

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

If anyone on PS4 is free today, can you help me spawn a straw beige Voodoo? I can't even get em to spawn at the house in Sandy Shores

I just spawned one straight away at "Voodoo House" with my straw beige PV, so I don't know why you're having problems. Add me if you're still about and we can pile them.

EvoBeardy
  • EvoBeardy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by EvoBeardy, A week ago.

Are we still locked out of the custom Sentinel Xs unless simeon requests them? Haven't tried in a bit, kicked me out of the car last time i tried a few months back,

It only happens on occasion, I find it's more likely to happen to become "A personal vehicle" when more than just the person trying to take it tries to get into it at the same time, when you don't try to drive it straight away (I.E beat up the driver or let them run off before getting into it), or it's at the end of the spawn time. Though these may simply be coincidences more than anything.

My way around it is to ensure you're holding accelerate before you fully sit inside the driver's seat, I've noticed it locks you out more often if you don't try to drive off ASAP.

If you get locked out, just drive westerly and take the first left (in-line with Eclipse Towers), drive two blocks down to the grassy area near the subway entrance, drive all the way around the grass and back up the road on the other side of Tinsel Towers, once you cross the first street, halfway up between that and the main road the XS spawns on, there's a lamppost on the right, hold there for 2-5 seconds and slowly drive up the road, pointing the camera to the right, as you slowly take the left, let the camera come back and the ywllo/blue should be there on the left. Rince and repeat a few times but it constantly appears with this method.

I'd give thanks to whomever put the small YouTube clip on these forums somewhere but I can't find the person or the post.

I've been spawning them daily for myself and for friends in my vehicle with this method.

I'd like to note that this is consistent in Public Sessions (even solo Public) and I can't tell you whether it works as well in closed Friend etc lobbies, as I've not tried it there in a while now.

Jc10110
  • Jc10110

Rat

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

Dont think all voodoos are common. I've spent hours/days in sandy shores to find the blue one. Found all the other colors (exept the beige ones). A few weeks ago, it suddenly randomly drove by. Didnt care about it anymore so i gave it to a friend :p

ImmortalKnight
  • ImmortalKnight

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

We had a feeling this was the case since you can set two different RBG colors on the primary and secondary on PC with a menu.

Do you reckon you could look up why the Crew color defaults to Utility? I have a feeling it's set to make the texture the same as color I.D. 00 which is Classic Black and that has the Utility texture.

I wrote one such menu, hence being certain about it being an LSC restriction only. I'm 99% sure that the Crew colour base is Metallic Black as you say - it's not actually Utility texture but instead a slightly less shiny version, and only the very dark classic / metallic colours use that texture (see here).

I'll have another sift through the scripts and see if I can figure out any reference to that, but as they're decompiled they're not exactly easily readable!

yeah dude, that post inspired me to make some cars of my own! Lots of cars apparently, with a diamond blue or ice white secondary. Pics coming soon, wil edit into this post. On that note though: Apparently the "crystal clear" dominator also has the same effect, as if its secondary is epsilon texture? But its not AFAIK since the scondary on it is dark blue it seems...

• Arms Dealer likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Huge thanks to whywontyoulisten for helping me spawn the straw beige Voodoo. I now have an entire garage full of Voodoos and Tornados. Kinda wish there were 10 of each, it'd be neat to have 10 of one car. For now, this will have to do

cwHbZQWkwEWuKlLcJDPJVw_0_0.jpg

• Arms Dealer, EDANBURGH and BurtB like this

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users