NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

10,058 replies to this topic
JakeHorgrove
  • JakeHorgrove

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

I finally found a Burrito. Is there currently a way to insure it? Vids I saw seem to be outdated.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:52 PM Edited by elfoam, 13 February 2015 - 12:53 PM.

I finally found a Burrito. Is there currently a way to insure it? Vids I saw seem to be outdated.

Yes as of a few hours ago there is. However you need to clone the car to a friends then clone it back and insure with a car on your bike rack...To be honest just dupe a full modded insured one then custom it to your own liking.

PS this glitch won't last long so do it NOW.

gtuned
  • gtuned

Is that a mod?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

Not sure where to post this, but has anyone found the custom worn Super Diamond?

kjYpsTt.jpg

Spotted it last night. Obviously another one off Worn Color, and the windows also had a tint that was lighter than the first option.

• SeaWallTx and Arms Dealer like this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

Not sure where to post this, but has anyone found the custom worn Super Diamond?

kjYpsTt.jpg

Spotted it last night. Obviously another one off Worn Color, and the windows also had a tint that was lighter than the first option.

Story mode vehicles don't count, this is for vehicles which spawn online.

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:25 PM

jO60ipq.jpg

4Jzxo8Q.jpg

LbjvXFo.jpg

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:31 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 14 February 2015 - 04:42 AM.

Talking about rare vehicles that spawn online I was minding my own buisness cruising in my burrito last night when a freaking jumpo jet came down in the block ahead of me and took out half the city.

I know its a current glitch but it was epic when unexpected. It seems the race cars might be transferable with the jet method.

Correct, I am checking into this, it seems ANY Vehicle that DOES NOT require activation or interaction to spawn CAN be brought into Online using that method, AND on LG it can be done solo, because you can open Online Missions from Story Mode with another glitch, making it even easier, but on NG(for now) you need 2 people, one to send you an invite when you are in story mode

Most (or all?) of the "Unaffiliated Gang" "pimp" vehicles are not exclusive to NG. Perhaps the Dark Steel Tornado is new to NG, but the others certainly aren't. I have the satin Spinnaker Purple Manana in Online on PS3 and transferred it to PS4 before selling it.

Proof that it and the dark blue Tornado hardtop are on PS3: http://socialclub.ro...AKUKt8k3tc-bMUA

EDIT: I just realized that this has already been mentioned.

It doesn't say NG only ANYWHERE for those 5 vehicle PLEASE READ the titles before you angrily & incorrectly post these comments, THEY WILL BE REMOVED.

NPC = Non Player Vehicle

How could I make a guide a year ago, BEFORE the PS4 was out, Before GTAV NG was out, for those vehicles if I thought they were only for this Gen.

Proof that I knew about these cars before the PS4 was even out:

Red Gang Peyote?("http://gtaforums.com...d-gang-peyote/") By GTAmaster09

Pimped Out Cars & Painted Bikes That Spawn in Online("http://gtaforums.com...awn-in-online/") by SeaWallTx

The titles says "NPC Modified Pimp Vehicles:" for those 5 vehicles,(and always has) as they are in the Gang car section and NOT the NG Only section, and this is SOLELY because they spawn on BOTH GENS

How is the Worn Green Unaffiliated Gang Car on NG only when I have one on PS3?

It doesn't say NG only ANYWHERE for those 5 vehicle PLEASE READ the titles before you angrily & incorrectly post these comments, THEY WILL BE REMOVED.

NPC = Non Player Vehicle

How could I make a guide a year ago, BEFORE the PS4 was out, Before GTAV NG was out, for those vehicles if I thought they were only for this Gen.

The titles says "NPC Modified Pimp Vehicles:" for those 5 vehicles,(and always has) as they are in the Gang car section and NOT the NG Only section, and this is SOLELY because they spawn on BOTH GENS

Spoiler

Not only that but we are not listing vehicles that have paint ONLY mods, they MUST have something else, unless maybe I might be swayed if it had an unobtainable paint color, IDK, lol

Spoiler

In Online?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Everyone

PLEASE READ before posting, especially if you are trying to tell ME something I have done or posted is incorrect. I done mind being corrected, but I get tired of the same people saying the same stuff is wrong simply because THEY don't understand it. NPC Means Non-Player Character, NG means Next(or New) Generation, they are not the same, never had been and it you can read then you will notice they don't even have the same letters in them, just simply start with the same letter.

Also I have now done some more updates and corrected the things that some of y'all have pointed out(that was actually incorrect, like misspellings).

Proof that I have known about the 1st 20(and the mariachi)cars before the PS4 was even out:

Red Gang Peyote?("http://gtaforums.com...d-gang-peyote/") By GTAmaster09

Pimped Out Cars & Painted Bikes That Spawn in Online("http://gtaforums.com...awn-in-online/") By SeaWallTx

gtuned
  • gtuned

Is that a mod?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:37 AM

Not only that but we are not listing vehicles that have paint ONLY mods, they MUST have something else, unless maybe I might be swayed if it had an unobtainable paint color, IDK, lol

Um. What? It's got custom rims, and a custom worn paint and unobtainable window tint, not to mention I couldn't find a SP car thread.

DiemessGTA
  • DiemessGTA

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:42 AM Edited by DiemessGTA, 14 February 2015 - 04:43 AM.

jO60ipq.jpg

4Jzxo8Q.jpg

LbjvXFo.jpg

I can confirm this as well. I've spotted this same custom car near the East side LSC parked right outside. (the one LSC near the bride)

Same color and rims as well.

• SeaWallTx and Bubba Blackmeat like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:48 AM

Um. What? It's got custom rims, and a custom worn paint and unobtainable window tint, not to mention I couldn't find a SP car thread.

Hmm, that is cool, but like I said we are not getting into the Story Mode cars, and the reason is the numbers, there are just way too many in story mode, there are so many they have been able to almost achieve that "randomness" they were going for. As for a Story Mode thread, why don't you start one, but I am not doing it.

Spoiler

I can confirm this as well. I've spotted this same custom car near the East side LSC parked right outside. (the one LSC near the bride)

Same color and rims as well.

Awesome, thanks.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:10 AM

It seems the race cars might be transferable with the jet method.

I'm surprised no one hasn't really tried this yet.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:44 AM Edited by elfoam, 14 February 2015 - 05:45 AM.

Seawall, I really hope someone brings in the racecars before the current teleport glitch is over! :). I don't even play single player so I'm no help but hopefully someone is on it.

By the way am I still the only person to have ever spawned that green Burrito online.?

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:49 AM

c5gof8R.jpg

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

Speaking of race cars being online all I want is the Duke o death. I think Seawall replied saying that it's blacklisted or something.

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

This is really good and gives me something to do whilst waiting for Hists to never be delivered.

One point though - could you split out what's LG & NG to make it a bit easier to follow ?

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

suchka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:26 AM Edited by einjzmolf, 14 February 2015 - 08:27 AM.

Yo.. the Worn Sea Wash Super Diamond is online. You can force spawn it at the golf course using another Super Diamond. I said this on the first page. Here it is in my garage thanks to the storage glitch.

edit: It also spawns in Pure Gold with the same modifications.

-IOLhbTFwkGOsXtNNUJoNA_0_0.jpg
  • elfoam likes this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:45 AM

kjYpsTt.jpg

I want to make an apology to the poster of the above pic gtuned as I just discovered this vehicle does spawn online as

was at the golf course early morning 7am and it appeared but it does appear to be custom paint only.

• SeaWallTx likes this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

suchka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

And custom wheels as seen in his photo. It's a modified NPC vehicle.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 14 February 2015 - 09:29 AM.

Yo.. the Worn Sea Wash Super Diamond is online. You can force spawn it at the golf course using another Super Diamond. I said this on the first page. Here it is in my garage thanks to the storage glitch.

edit: It also spawns in Pure Gold with the same modifications.

Spoiler

Wait did you use the teleport glitch to get it to spawn?

I'm sorry that you interpreted my post as being "angry". You must have misinterpreted my intentions. I wasn't angry and no hostility was intended. I merely meant to inform and correct the error.

However, I think you owe myself and Fozzie_420 an apology, because if you re-read your own post, you'll see that you did indeed state that these cars are NG only:

Spoiler

I'll chalk that up to a typo on your part, but you should double-check before you get so aggressively defensive with all-caps and bright red text.

I do, you are correct, and I thank you for pointing out that it was in the Title of the Car and no the section, see an original complaint happened on the "Pimped Out" car thread and at that time it didn't say that. Because I didn't have this layout. But I certainly owe you and Fozzie_420 an apology. Another thing that made me miss that is when I go to edit the list, those words disappear due their light color, the pink just disappears into the white editing field. I am just glad just took that pick because on my screen I can't see those words, I can't believe this whole issue was over text color, LOL. I will never use a text color that can't be seen in the editor again.

And again I apologize and thank you for showing me exactly where the mistake was instead of make a general statement like many others. And I apologize for letting other events of the day affect my attitude on these threads.

P.S.

It is NOW(finally, lol) correct and I have changed ALL of the very light colors, to hopefully prevent this from ever happening again.

I want to make an apology to the poster of the above pic gtuned as I just discovered this vehicle does spawn online as

was at the golf course early morning 7am and it appeared but it does appear to be custom paint only.

Wait was this using the teleport glitch?

This is not accurate.

The primary color is a color and finish that is not available in LSC. Even if you could duplicate the color as a crew color, you cannot duplicate the finish. Furthermore, it is not currently possible (as far as I'm aware, please correct me if I'm wrong) to have a pearlescent on top of a crew color.

The finish goes a long way to creating the appearance of certain color combinations. The finish affects the way light reflects off the car, and color is literally all about light reflections.

Just because you think it looks like something you've seen in a video, please don't assume it's the same thing and start posting inaccurate information here. The colors that SeaWallTX posts aren't just guessed at, he actually looks at save game files to get the data.

Spoiler

Neon Purple Sentinel XS
Primary: Slate Blue (#1b1da3)
Secondary: Slate Blue (#1b1da3)
Pearlescent: Hot Pink

Think before YOU speak. Since this vehicle is only available to the NextGen, there is no save editor to decrypt or 'look at the save game files' with. I however have first hand experience, comparative research and photographic evidence. It doesn't matter if you understand this, just know that I do.

Dude, your paintjob is shiny, the one you find on the street is NOT. Also you can get the paint colors by sending in an iFruit order through the Charles Proxy and the paint codes will be on the Charles Proxy right there for you to grab, write down, convert to hex, and compare to the list of known gta hex coded colors.

This is the best "I however have first hand experience, comparative research and photographic evidence." it means "I watch CSI" JK I had to say it, hell you might be a CSI guy for all I know.

"The colors that SeaWallTX posts aren't just guessed at, he actually looks at save game files to get the data."

But this is incorrect for the NG Vehicles, and I never stated it, I DID use it for the 20 Gang and Pimped Vehicles and the Mariachi Tornado, However me and a buddy are using the above mentioned iFruit/Charles Proxy Method to compile a list(using Story Mode for the Premium Vehicles)

But the Blue-ish Color has Worn as its "Lighting Effect" instead of Metallic, Metal, Chrome, or Classic, and worn is normally reserved for Rusty Vehicles BUT has been found on a lot of the NPC Modified ones, it just doesn't reflect much light, unlike the paint colors you have made, which are shiny and reflective, other then that though they are VERY close.

It seems the race cars might be transferable with the jet method.

I'm surprised no one hasn't really tried this yet.

I don't have any friends, wanna be my friend? JK

Well not really, all my friends grew up and sh!t, lol, but I wanna PLAY, dammit...

What is cool though and I think I might just fire up the ol PS3 because it is that LG has the advantage here, because it has a glitch to start Online Mission from Story Mode, and if you can do that then you can do the Teleport Cars into Online Glitch SOLO. Ahh I Think, lol

• lonestranger likes this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

suchka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:31 AM

It spawns completely normally, no glitches. Just use another Super Diamond to raise your chances of spawning it.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:15 AM

It spawns completely normally, no glitches. Just use another Super Diamond to raise your chances of spawning it.

It is going on the list then, Thanks.

• einjzmolf likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:21 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 14 February 2015 - 10:22 AM.

4:20 on Mardi Gras, This will be my last post until Monday. Bar any uber event or update.

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:28 AM

*throws beads at Seawall*

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:38 PM

For the record, I have successfully stored a high end street car on the current glitch. Get your special high ends in the garage now.

Chloroform
  • Chloroform

Smell this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:00 PM

For the record, I have successfully stored a high end street car on the current glitch. Get your special high ends in the garage now.

What glitch?

DiemessGTA
  • DiemessGTA

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:27 PM

Once you store the cars you want using the glitch, can you later modify them at an LSC?

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

Is there anyway to get a Gang Mannana that's a hardtop?  I want those headlight grille covers on a hardtop.

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:15 PM Edited by jgarehart, 14 February 2015 - 08:16 PM.

Just steal one, paint it up bright purple and add the covers at LSC..

Change the chassis to get the zebra seats

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:19 PM

I read somewhere that you can't get the headlight covers as an additional mod on a stock Mannana.  Is this incorrect?  Are all mods that are on gang affiliated available on stock Mannanas?

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:22 PM Edited by jgarehart, 14 February 2015 - 08:27 PM.

I read somewhere that you can't get the headlight covers as an additional mod on a stock Mannana.  Is this incorrect?  Are all mods that are on gang affiliated available on stock Mannanas?

Yeah that's not true. You definitely can. And yes they are on the GANG mananas. Only on the unaffiliated gang mañana is the wheel color unobtainable through LSC.

And it depends on what gang you want to replicate. 

Gang Paint-Job Colors:

The Ballas-

Metallic Bright Purple Primary, Metallic Sandy Brown, and Sandy Brown Pearlescent.(Has Alloy Wheels.)

qTuLxr.gif

(The above GIF consists of The Ballas' Peyote, Tornado(Cabrio), Buccaneer, Tornado(Hardtop), & Manana, in that order, from Most to Least valuable.)

The Families-

Metallic Bright Green Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Olive Green Pearlescent.(Has Alloy Wheels.)

j_H10s.gif

(The above GIF consists of The Families' Peyote, Tornado(Cabrio), Buccaneer, Tornado(Hardtop), & Manana, in that order, from Most to Least valuable.)

The Vagos-

Metallic Race Yellow Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Dew Yellow Pearlescent.(Has Alloy Wheels.)

RC8Oqo.gif

• SeaWallTx likes this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

I don't really care so much about the paint colors or rims, I'm going to select my own.  Just wanted to make sure I had all mods available to me.  Thanks for clarifying, jgarehart!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 1 anonymous users