NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

10,349 replies to this topic
screemingEagle
  • screemingEagle

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

Seawall, Great job, just like the last one.  You might want to consider giving some credit to a lot of people who helped find these car and posted hints on the last thread that you closed.  I remember jrebbert512 and several others did a lot of searching and finding pictures etc.

• SeaWallTx and JRebbert512 like this

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:31 PM

I've spent the past 40+ minutes trying to get the Evader to spawn on ps3 last gen any advice ppl

You won't find that on PS3 so don't waste your time. That vehicle only spawns on PS4/Xboxone I believe.

are you talking about the green vader? if so, it spawns at LSC in vinewood on last gen, 360 anyway

• SeaWallTx likes this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:39 PM

Do bicycles purchased off the website come with insurance now? or is there an easy way to insure them?

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

An interest with Special Vehicles in GTA

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:16 PM

@SeaWallTx just thought I let you know I can't view the yellow&green bifta youtube video is still a private video. Great job with the vehicle lists nevertheless

• SeaWallTx likes this

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

Haha, I just wrote this down on a post-it note:

08:00 - 12:00 Dubsta IIs (Rockford Hills)
11:00 - 16:00 Muscle cars (Los Santos Customs)
22:00 - 04:00 Sentinel XS's (Near Eclipse Towers)

09:00 - 14:00 Ratloaders (Paleto Bay)
11:00 - 16:00 Sandkings (Paleto Bay)

Trying to fill as 10 car garage as we speak  :lol:
  • SeaWallTx and mwcorrell like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Are you furry for Krystal?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:06 AM

Weird.

I have Scorcher without mudguard and I store it in my 10 car garage around Murrieta Heights. Both my male and female character has it.

Are you on NG, and does your garage have an apartment attached, because, AT LEAST on LG, you had to have an Apartment attached to the garage to store the Scorcher without Mudguards

The Red Peyote, Silver Tornado, Blue Tornado, Purple manana n Green Buccaneerv still spawn on ps3 last gen at south shambles scrap yard

Thank you, I will be updating this as I can, BUT it is shown as an Alternative spawn location already in the links below the vehicles, I know right now the layout isn't 100%, but I am working on it, it is a ton of info. lol

Has anyone actually seen the unaffiliated purple mañana and blue tornado spawn on PS4? I've seen several members just assume they spawn because the other three do. I've seen the peyote, silver tornado, and green buccaneer many times, but not these two. 

The first spawn spot was disabled in an update (I believe the festive update). The second spawn point for these does still work, but not as reliably as it did on PS3. The third spot works. 

Thanks all.

Yes, watch the videos, I made those on PS4.

I've spent the past 40+ minutes trying to get the Evader to spawn on ps3 last gen any advice ppl

IDK if it does, it MAY be NG ONLY, I have it listed as such, BUT it may be wrong, I just don't know about that one, it almost didn't make the list, it has NO mods, but the painted stock wheels and unique pearl helped it maker the list. Please let me know if you get it on LG.

Great job as usual SeaWallTx. Keep it up

+1!

Couple of very minor typos, in the Dubsta II's location, it says 'Lost Santos Customs'

The only other one is the 'Evader' bike, which is of course the 'Vader'  :lol:

So the only mission that is locked at 12.00 is Denial Of Service if you are playing solo?

Time to Get Away needs two players to keep the vehicles after the mission?

Thanks, hell it gets very hard to keep up with all of the text, even when I reread it it all "looks" correct, lol, I appreciate your help here, this will certainly help speed up the editing process.

So the only mission that is locked at 12.00 is Denial Of Service if you are playing solo?

Nope, there are 3 or 4, but I cannot for the life of me remember the other ones, but they all lock at 12:00noon, I saw the other one the other day and I will be adding it as soon as I remember.

Time to Get Away needs two players to keep the vehicles after the mission?

No you can garage it, it takes 2 players if you DON;T want to use your garage at all. But to garage it takes a LOT of driving.

I love ya SeaWall, considering I inspired the gang car thread, the first one. :3

Yeahp, all hail the original thread, it inspired all of the threads to follow, LOL

"http://gtaforums.com...d-gang-peyote/"

This what I mean by the NPC Dubsta 2s having a mottled leopard skin paint effect, even after respray:

hACRp4d.jpg

Not seen any other car do this.

Ah, I hate that, but that doesn't show up IF you have it Black like it is in Story Mode, you know like the emblems are, so it can be fully blacked out, triple black, lol

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:12 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 11 February 2015 - 02:13 AM.

I've seen that orange Infernus with the pearl.

https://www.youtube....h?v=-wve8aMvasI

Yeah but I am NOT listing vehicles that solely have paintjob mods, they MUST have Unobtainable Paint Colors, LSC Mods, NON-LSC Mods, or be a RARE Vehicle itself to make the list, it is already kind of long don't ya think.

And where does it say they DON'T spawn on last Gen, why do you think they are separate from the other 20+ Unaffiliated Vehicles, HUH? WHERE? HUH? Smart Guy?

Spoiler

Your info is wrong the unaffiliated gang cars are on current gen as well

Is it that you don't know what NPC means, it means Non-Player Character, nothing to do with New/Next Gen.

Thank You!

P.S.

They have spawned on last gen since I wrote the tutorials a YEAR ago before there was even a PS4 out, I've known about this since day one. I don't need your incorrect information on the thread it WILL be removed.

Weird.

I have Scorcher without mudguard and I store it in my 10 car garage around Murrieta Heights. Both my male and female character has it.

I too have never had a problem. Both mud guard and non-mudguard go in either garage or apartment garage.

Again are you on NG or LG and are you using a Garage with an Apartment like the text says or are you using just a garage? I want to know because I want to know it the Garage & Apartment is ONLY required on LG.

Seawall, Great job, just like the last one.  You might want to consider giving some credit to a lot of people who helped find these car and posted hints on the last thread that you closed.  I remember jrebbert512 and several others did a lot of searching and finding pictures etc.

It is coming, and I apologize if anyone feels offended, but like I wrote last night and in the not at the bottom of the thread it states I ran out of time and was NO where near done with the thread, I have tons of tips and the entire credit section to complete.

You won't find that on PS3 so don't waste your time. That vehicle only spawns on PS4/Xboxone I believe.

are you talking about the green vader? if so, it spawns at LSC in vinewood on last gen, 360 anyway

Ah, good to know, this will be moved to the NPC Pimped section with the other 5 cars.

Do bicycles purchased off the website come with insurance now? or is there an easy way to insure them?

No, and No, as of right now there is no way to insure them, AT LEAST that I know of, but if there is someone here will know, lol

@SeaWallTx just thought I let you know I can't view the yellow&green bifta youtube video is still a private video. Great job with the vehicle lists nevertheless

Thanks! I'll fix that.

Haha, I just wrote this down on a post-it note:

08:00 - 12:00 Dubsta IIs (Rockford Hills)
11:00 - 16:00 Muscle cars (Los Santos Customs)
22:00 - 04:00 Sentinel XS's (Near Eclipse Towers)

09:00 - 14:00 Ratloaders (Paleto Bay)
11:00 - 16:00 Sandkings (Paleto Bay)

Trying to fill as 10 car garage as we speak  :lol:

Awesome set of notes, I'll incorporate these.

treez
  • treez

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:45 AM

rlKDCk59qka2UUAkY7abFg_0_0.jpg

LhcE24UawUebIEptNQESKg_0_0.jpg

• CryoDragon95 likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:48 AM

Couple of very minor typos, in the Dubsta II's location, it says 'Lost Santos Customs'

Well they do spawn at LSC, that's where I found mine, LOL. During the missions you are asking about.

◆Spawn Location(s):
     ●At the Location on this Map:"http://s22.postimg.o...4alfwx/map.png"
     ●At Lost Santos' LSCs(spawn times differ.)
◆Spawn Duration: 8:00-12:00ish
◆Spawning Tips/Tricks:
     ●During Missions locked at 12:00.

See the first one is a link to a map that shows the Free-roam spawn location near Madrozo's House, but they also spawn at LSCs during mission, if you watch the video for the Chrome One, that is how I got it.

http://youtu.be/qX3xydToP30

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:14 AM

@Everyone,

Okay, I addressed most of the issues y'all have told me about so far, posted MANY more links, and updated the Bicycle Section. I am done for today, expect much more tomorrow, as I said yesterday...

..."this thread is NO WHERE near completion"... So I will continue to work at in until we are satisfied with every little bit of content on it at think that we have put every bit of info on it.

SeaWallTxsmileys-cowboy-052901.gif

• Gridl0k likes this

JRebbert512
  • JRebbert512

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:50 AM Edited by JRebbert512, 11 February 2015 - 09:51 AM.

Well they do spawn at LSC, that's where I found mine, LOL. During the missions you are asking about.

◆Spawn Location(s):
◆Spawning Tips/Tricks:     ●During Missions locked at 12:00.

See the first one is a link to a map that shows the Free-roam spawn location near Madrozo's House, but they also spawn at LSCs during mission, if you watch the video for the Chrome One, that is how I got it.

I believe he was pointing out your typo of LOST (instead of LOS) Santos Customs, not questioning whether they appear at LSC.

There's also a type in the Blacklisted section, you refer to a police STRAINER, it should be STANIER.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:03 AM Edited by elfoam, 11 February 2015 - 10:05 AM.

Here's the thing about bikes. Purchased ones have insurance.. But they aren't insured on the rack. When you put a purchased one on the floor it's insured, when you put a street one on the floor, it isn't... But blowing them up off the rack, neither has insurance. 

• slowburn29 likes this

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:53 AM

Weird.

I too have never had a problem. Both mud guard and non-mudguard go in either garage or apartment garage.

Again are you on NG or LG and are you using a Garage with an Apartment like the text says or are you using just a garage? I want to know because I want to know it the Garage & Apartment is ONLY required on LG.

My apologies SeaWall. I am on LG, PS3. I have never seen the text alert and I have stolen and stored lots of bikes. I have put both types of Scorcher in 10 car apartments, 6 car apartments and 10 car garages. In fact atm I have Unit 2 Popular St as it's close to Mirror Park. I tested both types today. Stole one of each and they went in.

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

All five unaffiliated gang cars still spawn alright. It just takes some major persistence. And btw. the unaffiliated mañana was especially hard to get because every time I used a top or topless mañana it would spawn the tornado cabrio. Oddly enough a nemesis got it to spawn. 

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:13 PM

Hey SeaWallTx if possible can you please let me know how you managed to store and insure a premium vehicle found in online?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 February 2015 - 12:25 AM.

◆Spawn Location(s):
◆Spawning Tips/Tricks:     ●During Missions locked at 12:00.

http://youtu.be/qX3xydToP30
I believe he was pointing out your typo of LOST (instead of LOS) Santos Customs, not questioning whether they appear at LSC.

There's also a type in the Blacklisted section, you refer to a police STRAINER, it should be STANIER.

LOL OMG, thank you, I can't believe that, I must apologize(@Hercules), HAHA. Okay I will correct that, but hey that sounds like a good Biker DLC "LOST Santos".

Dammed youtube spellcheck, Telling me that a Stanier isn't a car, LOL. Again thanks.

P.S.

Could you please put that video in Spoiler Tags or embed the link, it only shows like that when quoted but then it BLOWS the quote up to huge sizes, lol. Thanks

Here's the thing about bikes. Purchased ones have insurance.. But they aren't insured on the rack. When you put a purchased one on the floor it's insured, when you put a street one on the floor, it isn't... But blowing them up off the rack, neither has insurance. 

WOW, this is something I never knew, this is going on the thread.

Are you on NG or LG and are you using a Garage with an Apartment like the text says or are you using just a garage? I want to know because I want to know it the Garage & Apartment is ONLY required on LG.

My apologies SeaWall. I am on LG, PS3. I have never seen the text alert and I have stolen and stored lots of bikes. I have put both types of Scorcher in 10 car apartments, 6 car apartments and 10 car garages. In fact atm I have Unit 2 Popular St as it's close to Mirror Park. I tested both types today. Stole one of each and they went in.

So it sounds as if R* has done something COOL for once and instead of limiting our customizing options they actually made them broader, or at least corrected it. I was originally alerted of it by another poster who told me I was wrong and that it couldn't be stored at all and finally we figured out that he had NO apartments and I had ALL apartment garages, so once I sold one and got a garage only one it wouldn't store, but sounds like this has been fixed. I will then remove this information from the thread. Thank you for the confirmation.

All five unaffiliated gang cars still spawn alright. It just takes some major persistence. And btw. the unaffiliated mañana was especially hard to get because every time I used a top or topless mañana it would spawn the tornado cabrio. Oddly enough a nemesis got it to spawn. 

I had to use the Vago's Gang Cars to get the Unaffiliated Pimped out Cars, like the Mañana, I used the Race Yellow Vago's Mañana. But if you watch my video you can see exactly what car I used as I can't remember but I am pretty sure it was the Race Yellow Vago's Mañana.

Hey SeaWallTx if possible can you please let me know how you managed to store and insure a premium vehicle found in online?

Well the method I was using is now Patched. smileys-cowboy-518348.gif I did not store the "Premium Vehicles" on the List here I found them both in Online and in story mode, and in story mode you can take Premium Vehicles into LSC and see the Mods and Paint, then I came back into online and bought the same vehicle off of the internet and modified it to look the same as the NPC Modified Vehicle, I am assuming you are speaking of the Premium Vehicles at the bottom of the list, the Kalaharis and Biftas That I have full videos for. Well thats how I mode those videos, that and an editor, lol.

P.S.

IF I find one I will PM it to you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Everyone,

PLEASE DO NOT POST GLITCH/EXPLOIT VIDEOS OR TUTORIALS ON THIS THREAD, THEY WILL BE REMOVED!

Thank You,       

Viv1d-Shadows
  • Viv1d-Shadows

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:15 AM Edited by Viv1d-Shadows, 12 February 2015 - 03:18 AM.

Well the method I was using is now Patched. smileys-cowboy-518348.gif I did not store the "Premium Vehicles" on the List here I found them both in Online and in story mode, and in story mode you can take Premium Vehicles into LSC and see the Mods and Paint, then I came back into online and bought the same vehicle off of the internet and modified it to look the same as the NPC Modified Vehicle, I am assuming you are speaking of the Premium Vehicles at the bottom of the list, the Kalaharis and Biftas That I have full videos for. Well thats how I mode those videos, that and an editor, lol.

P.S.

IF I find one I will PM it to you.

Thank You,       

Wow, I would of never crossed my mine that you rebuilt the cars from scratch. I guess that means there is no need to try and find 'premium' vehicles online, just find them in story mode, find out the mods, then pop back into online to rebuild the car. I wish R* didn't have the restriction of stealing premium vehicles and putting trackers on them.

One more thing in the Sandking video you had a Cargobob in your Pegasus list, did you glitched that back in the PS3 days?

• SeaWallTx likes this

Eggobites90
  • Eggobites90

PBM

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:26 AM

My GTA OCD just flared up lol
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:07 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 February 2015 - 09:08 AM.

Well the method I was using is now Patched. smileys-cowboy-518348.gif I did not store the "Premium Vehicles" on the List here I found them both in Online and in story mode, and in story mode you can take Premium Vehicles into LSC and see the Mods and Paint, then I came back into online and bought the same vehicle off of the internet and modified it to look the same as the NPC Modified Vehicle, I am assuming you are speaking of the Premium Vehicles at the bottom of the list, the Kalaharis and Biftas That I have full videos for. Well thats how I mode those videos, that and an editor, lol...

Wow, I would of never crossed my mine that you rebuilt the cars from scratch. I guess that means there is no need to try and find 'premium' vehicles online, just find them in story mode, find out the mods, then pop back into online to rebuild the car. I wish R* didn't have the restriction of stealing premium vehicles and putting trackers on them.

One more thing in the Sandking video you had a Cargobob in your Pegasus list, did you glitched that back in the PS3 days?

Well now, there is a problem with that UNLESS you have ifruit and charles, the problem is the options you CANNOT get at LSC. But other then that it works fine, lol.

And yes I got that Cargobob back on the PS3.

• Viv1d-Shadows likes this

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:47 PM Edited by lonestranger, 12 February 2015 - 07:50 PM.

Most (or all?) of the "Unaffiliated Gang" "pimp" vehicles are not exclusive to NG. Perhaps the Dark Steel Tornado is new to NG, but the others certainly aren't. I have the satin Spinnaker Purple Manana in Online on PS3 and transferred it to PS4 before selling it.

0_0.jpg

Proof that it and the dark blue Tornado hardtop are on PS3: http://socialclub.ro...AKUKt8k3tc-bMUA

0_0.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that this has already been mentioned.

neskimo
  • neskimo

Wayward

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:26 PM Edited by neskimo, 17 February 2015 - 07:09 PM.

Mods deleted all my posts except this one.
You are truly pathetic.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:06 PM

Talking about rare vehicles that spawn online I was minding my own buisness cruising in my burrito last night when a freaking jumpo jet came down in the block ahead of me and took out half the city.

I know its a current glitch but it was epic when unexpected. It seems the race cars might be transferable with the jet method.
  • SeaWallTx and JRebbert512 like this

JRebbert512
  • JRebbert512

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:51 AM Edited by JRebbert512, 13 February 2015 - 12:52 AM.

The color on the Blue Sentinel XS is actually this: Neon Purple Paint Color On Any Car - Secret Slate Blue Crew:

This is not accurate.

The primary color is a color and finish that is not available in LSC. Even if you could duplicate the color as a crew color, you cannot duplicate the finish. Furthermore, it is not currently possible (as far as I'm aware, please correct me if I'm wrong) to have a pearlescent on top of a crew color.

The finish goes a long way to creating the appearance of certain color combinations. The finish affects the way light reflects off the car, and color is literally all about light reflections.

Just because you think it looks like something you've seen in a video, please don't assume it's the same thing and start posting inaccurate information here. The colors that SeaWallTX posts aren't just guessed at, he actually looks at save game files to get the data.

Talking about rare vehicles that spawn online I was minding my own buisness cruising in my burrito last night when a freaking jumpo jet came down in the block ahead of me and took out half the city.
I know its a current glitch but it was epic when unexpected. It seems the race cars might be transferable with the jet method.

I miss the random plane crashes that used to happen in GTA San Andreas. Just one more example of the greater depth of that game vs. their "latest and greatest".
  • einjzmolf likes this

RumMonkey
  • RumMonkey

Heists Are Gonna Suck LOL

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:55 AM

The color on the Blue Sentinel XS is actually this: Neon Purple Paint Color On Any Car - Secret Slate Blue Crew:

This is not accurate.

The primary color is a color and finish that is not available in LSC. Even if you could duplicate the color as a crew color, you cannot duplicate the finish. Furthermore, it is not currently possible (as far as I'm aware, please correct me if I'm wrong) to have a pearlescent on top of a crew color.

The finish goes a long way to creating the appearance of certain color combinations. The finish affects the way light reflects off the car, and color is literally all about light reflections.

Just because you think it looks like something you've seen in a video, please don't assume it's the same thing and start posting inaccurate information here. The colors that SeaWallTX posts aren't just guessed at, he actually looks at save game files to get the data.

I miss the random plane crashes that used to happen in GTA San Andreas. Just one more example of the greater depth of that game vs. their "latest and greatest".

i never have a problem adding pearlescent over my crew color

Fozzie
  • Fozzie

Punk Rock Jock

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:40 AM

How is the Worn Green Unaffiliated Gang Car on NG only when I have one on PS3?
  • lonestranger and solidus_520 like this

neskimo
  • neskimo

Wayward

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:02 AM Edited by neskimo, 17 February 2015 - 07:11 PM.

Enjoy your wasteland of ignorance.

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:19 AM

Oh brother, neskimo. Lol
  • neskimo likes this

Regal805
  • Regal805

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:45 AM

Anybody had any luck getting the blue unaffiliated Tornado to spawn on NG. I've tried getting it to spawn in the scrap yard but no dice. 

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

Anybody had any luck getting the blue unaffiliated Tornado to spawn on NG. I've tried getting it to spawn in the scrap yard but no dice. 

Yes I've found it several times on PS4, still have one in my garage. It doesn't spawn in the scrap yard. I can spawn OUTSIDE the scrapyard, or in the alley above dry dock street (best imho) or in Grove street.

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

It will only spawn in the spots elfoam mentioned.
And it will likely take a while.
It helps if you use a hardtop tornado, but expect the tornado catnip to spawn many times first.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users