Ermac
  • Ermac

rare art

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • Hottest Nigga [All Time]
    GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Ermac, 5 days ago.

RULE 1: DON'T BECOME IMMERSED. There's nothing worse than a survivor who spends all game hiding and being useless. Much like PUBG, if you die, you can instantly re-queue and there's no actual skill ranking system in the game (Current ranks are more of indicator of how much you play over how skilled you are).

ranks are not a true measure of skill but they are definitely not just an indicator of time played. you can have 500 hours and still be at rank 20 if you're garbage at the game, be it killer or survivor. your opposition (as expected) becomes tougher the higher you get. it goes without saying, but a good killer = kills consistently which = more pips = rank ups / a good survivor = survives consistently = more pips = rank ups

simply put, you won't achieve rank 1 by just playing the game on either side, it does take an actual effort to do so.

1RK040H.png

key: red = hard     green = easy

basically, it's significantly easier to rank up as a killer at the start even with the victory cube change, due to most survivors at lower ranks being new to the game, making poor decisions, or being immersed (spending most of their time crouched instead of doing generators or making saves). once you get past that contingent of survivors, it becomes a race against the clock as generators will pop faster than you can say salsa verde, hooked survivors will be saved before you can bat an eye, and next thing you know the gates will be up and the best you can hope for is one survivor slipping up before reaching safety so you can maybe secure your safety pip with one measly sacrifice. not to mention the inherent advantage SWF with voice comms gives, since the game is balanced around not being able to communicate with your teammates outside of 2 gestures.

the inverse is true for survivors, for the same reasons. getting hooked at lower levels might as well be a death sentence if you're playing solo for the most part due to the aforementioned behavior of survivors. once you get past that contingent of survivors (again), your teammates are naturally better at the game, understanding when to make saves, knowing where generators are, not failing skillchecks, etc, so your chance of survival drastically improves to the point where you'll be surviving more games than being sacrificed. (not saying everyone at higher ranks is a godsent survivo,r there are definitely boneheads/dickheads, but still)

-The real object of the game is to amass as much Bloodpoints (BP) as possible, not necessarily to escape or hook all 4 victims

not entirely true anymore since the implementation of the victory cube for the killers. yes you can play Mr. Nice guy and hook without outright sacrificing anyone but you can no longer pip if you do so. survivors can still pip by means other than escaping however (being chased by the killer often, numerous hook saves, sabotaging multiple hooks, etc.).

Leatherface: Only added a few days ago, Leatherface is currently overpowered and has the perks to match. I can't say if he's good for new players or not, but it couldn't hurt to try and make "Barbecue & Chili" a teachable perk.

nope, he's actually bottom tier. while being the only killer in the game that can down multiple survivors at once (which is dope, don't get me wrong), he has no map pressure whatsoever. despite his chainsaw being easier to control it can still be avoided and the price to pay for running into objects significantly hinders his ability in a chase. just like when Myers and The Huntress dropped, most people don't know how to play against him initially so the kneejerk reaction is "he OP". if anything his chainsaw could use a tiny buff at the end of the animation because right now you can swing it through a survivor and it won't count as a hit.

• V4S, Ruin, Audi and 1 other like this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

♡ Thicc Polish Wife ♡

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 5 days ago

oGwqSR8.png

The Huntress: Haven't really used her much apart from 1-3 matches. Sorry, nothing of note for me to say.

You haven't lived until you throw hatchets at a solid 5fps on console like me.

Spoiler

• V4S, Ruin, Ermac and 1 other like this

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°t pⱻssⱻɹdɯᴉ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 5 days ago

Currently me after reading all of your guys' great advice

TIME TO GIT GUD

• Ruin, Ermac, Static and 5 others like this

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Switzerland
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 5 days ago

Damn I thought Siege had a steep learning curve lol

KF2 is pretty dope. Found me a new piece and chain to floss on those zeds with

hNc7Pee.jpg

• V4S, JZFB and Tech-Noir like this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

♡ Thicc Polish Wife ♡

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 5 days ago

O50970g.gif

That moment when your heart skips a beat.

• V4S, Ermac, JZFB and 1 other like this

Ruin
  • Ruin

☿️️

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Ruin, 5 days ago.

Lol, did he not come back?

• Tech-Noir likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

♡ Thicc Polish Wife ♡

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 4 days ago

Nope haha that's what I was most worried about.

https://thumbs.gfyca...saur-mobile.mp4

I suppose I was just that close to him to where whatever viewing angle he was using, he didn't spot me.

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Switzerland
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A day ago

f*cking KZ

Spoiler
  • Ermac, JZFB and YA BOY DIRT like this

V4S
  • V4S