156 replies to this topic
Static
  • Static

Natural blondie like Goku

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:03 PM

They're absolutely retarded for not putting the Pokemon games on mobile still. You'd have to pay me to own a 3DS, but if heartgold was on the play store I'd pay money to have it on my phone. What's more popular as a device for god sake, Android/iOS phones or 3DS's? The answer is obvious. I've literally only seen a 3DS on display at GAME stores. Never seen anyone who actually owns one.

EDIT: Still looking for Pokemon Catch em All Leaf Green hacked ROM if anyone knows where to find a download.

I own a 3DS and I know a few people who do as well, so your lack of seeing 3DS owners must be a UK thing. *shrugs*

As far as your ROM goes,

No Warez Posting links to, requesting or discussing illegally obtained or pirated materials; such as games, software or other media

Pretty sure you've been around long enough to know that.

• Tchuck likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:25 AM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 18 October 2017 - 10:27 AM.

Lack of 3DS's is definitely a global thing. I could go to Amsterdam, see hundreds of people with a smart phone in the street and not see 1 3DS owner. 

And yeah, regardless of rules, if someone was asking for a ROM i had, I'd probably help them out.

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 4 weeks ago

I bought my kids 2ds XLs for their birthday last month, and gave one of them my old copy of Pearl.

Now they're both super into ORAS and due to nostalgia I was forced into buying my own 2DS and a copy of Y. Or X. Whatever.

It's still stupid fun.. As for no one having a DS, I'd say that's not true. They've got a bunch of friends, and I've got a bunch of friends, who still have them.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by luisniko, 4 weeks ago.

Well sh*t, man. I guess I don't have a PSVita then because I almost never bring and play it outside in public place.

On topic, what's new with Ultra SUN/MOON? If it's compelling enough, probably I can hit up a used 2DS for it.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 4 weeks ago.

Nintendo 3DS Nintendo 67.08 million

Global yearly smartphone unit sales to end user from 2007 - 2016? 1.5 billion. 

I don't even need to confirm these stats from other sources, you're deluded if you think 3DS's even come close to smart phones in terms of how much get sold. All smart phones could stop production from now until forever and the 3DS will never catch up in sales. All those who don't want to buy a 3DS just to play pokemon and/or use 3DS emulators illegally probably out number the amount of people who own a 3DS. 

Static
  • Static

Natural blondie like Goku

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

I dont think anyone was arguing that 3DSs outsell smartphones, just that there are people who own them.  You're kinda comparing apples to oranges tho. There's so many variables between those two stats like; How many of those smartphone are used for gaming? How many 3DS owners also own a smartphone? 

The only way a full fledged Pokemon game will be on a smartphone is if it were made by Nintendo, until then there's always Pokemon GO. lol

Game Freak did mention in a recent article that Ultra Sun/Moon will be the last Pokemon game on the 3DS tho, so who knows.

• Tchuck likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Pokemon's going on the Switch next, not a smartphone. Deal with it.

I never used my DS or 3DS out in public and why would I? I like being able to sit down and play my video games without interruptions. The only people I see playing them are kids, and kids play games casually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users