IV WIP
213 replies to this topic
Lexyz.
  • Lexyz.

Vice City RAGE 1.0 Dev

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

You just don't learn, do you? You STILL haven't given an explanation as to why the mod had stolen models in the first place, just because you removed them for this version, doesn't mean it's suddenly okay.

You got caught stealing models twice now, you should actually be banned except we can't do that because this is a team project. So until you give us an explanation, you're not allowed open another topic for this project.

I made an account, as a person entirely separate from the mod, to tell you to go f*ck yourself. The modders who wont let them use the skins are jank pieces of sh*t, just like you. This is the free interenet, and aside from mods that do grotesquely weird things, modded skins should be freely usable. I dont care that you ban me, i have no reason to be in this forum other than that. Dont act like an untouchable force above others because you're a head of a forum. Absolutely Retarded. 

The problem here is that they had used the models without the required rights.

Trust me,if you had worked your butt on a certain mod,then your work was stolen by other "modders",you would probably do something against it.TJGM made a solid point back then

• Ash_735 likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

You just don't learn, do you? You STILL haven't given an explanation as to why the mod had stolen models in the first place, just because you removed them for this version, doesn't mean it's suddenly okay.

You got caught stealing models twice now, you should actually be banned except we can't do that because this is a team project. So until you give us an explanation, you're not allowed open another topic for this project.

I made an account, as a person entirely separate from the mod, to tell you to go f*ck yourself. The modders who wont let them use the skins are jank pieces of sh*t, just like you. This is the free interenet, and aside from mods that do grotesquely weird things, modded skins should be freely usable. I dont care that you ban me, i have no reason to be in this forum other than that. Dont act like an untouchable force above others because you're a head of a forum. Absolutely Retarded.

That's nice, I hope it was worth your time.

Idiot.
  • PacketOverload and Jinx. like this

Adrenaline.
  • Adrenaline.

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to access the page to download but I can not someone can tell me why

871c4b2f98934af791c0c5d4427c4f72.png

Wakka387
  • Wakka387