213 replies to this topic
AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

Vice City Rage Classic:
Added Blista Compact, everything works correctly: the wheels, Lod just configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. Only fix for Handling Blista. I did everything to trifles: from the Middle LOD to the farthest.UsSn.jpg
UsSo.jpgUsSp.jpgUsSq.jpg
UsSr.jpg

-Quantum-
  • -Quantum-

sup

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:09 PM

Damn my eyes...I need to wear sunglasses to look at this screenshots.

• Frank.s, Tomasak, Garju67 and 2 others like this

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:26 PM Edited by AlexBrain, 23 February 2015 - 02:27 PM.

Damn my eyes...I need to wear sunglasses to look at this screenshots.

hahahaha, funny joke. I'll put your timecyc. I hope you understand me.

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

GTA ViSA Developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:10 PM

Why wheels by cars undertake from Xbox version of VC, but not standard of PC and PS2?

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:27 PM Edited by AlexBrain, 23 February 2015 - 07:28 PM.

Why wheels by cars undertake from Xbox version of VC, but not standard of PC and PS2?

Good question. Vladon thing is that cars take a Xbox version, and take other machines to the example of the PC does not want, and cars with the beta 1 version of Xbox and accordingly I convert cars from Xbox version.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:39 PM Edited by Jestic, 23 February 2015 - 09:39 PM.

Weren't some of these cars already converted in the first VCR? Wouldn't you be better off converting the ones that they didn't?

It seems more practical to me that you further develop that version rather than redoing work that's already been done? Is that also the reason you're taking the screenshots on the LC map, because you want to reconvert the map?

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:03 PM Edited by AlexBrain, 24 February 2015 - 06:11 PM.

Weren't some of these cars already converted in the first VCR? Wouldn't you be better off converting the ones that they didn't?

It seems more practical to me that you further develop that version rather than redoing work that's already been done? Is that also the reason you're taking the screenshots on the LC map, because you want to reconvert the map?

Chris, the fact that I converted the car from beta 3 and converts them over new cars the buyout was not yet in vogue. Honestly I do not know whether the cars in beta 1, which I converted. And do screenshots on the map of Liberty City, so I just have no idea how to replace map EFLС , you probably noticed some  screens Tmaster did and he just map of Vice City on EFLС. I hope you understand me, since I do not speak very well English.

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

Vice City Rage Classic:
Added Freeway, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. Screenshots do with timecycle v.2.0
Uzfi.jpgUzfj.jpgUzfk.jpg
Uzfm.jpg

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Rat

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

When will you convert the VC ambulance? 

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Here Ambulance from Vice City GTA 4. Set all bump and spec maps. Requires correction handling.

Ugkf.jpg

Ugkh.jpg

Ugkj.jpg

Ugks.jpg

Ugkx.jpg

Ugke.jpg

amazing job. can you please convert beta silver colt too? it's a silenced pistol and its files still exist in ps2 version. don't worry about the sound because there is a silenced pistol sound in gta iv files:

. (pc/audio/sfx/resident.rpf/WEAPONS.ivaud) named SILENCED_PISTOL_SHOT2

edit: and please convert xbox or mobile characters. because they actualy have fingers  :r*:

Of course, I can tell you convert it to GTA 4, but it would be better if you wrote me a personal message. You just wrote a message is not for you topic.

NightHawk107 I have already converted VC ambulance

When will you convert the VC ambulance? 

• NightHawk107 likes this

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:37 AM

Vice City Rage Classic:
Added Pizza Boy, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps.
Added Sanchez, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps
UCWQ.jpg
UCWP.jpg
UCWN.jpg
UCLz.jpg
UCLy.jpg
UCLx.jpg
UCLw.jpg
UCWR.jpg
  • Blackbird88, Ss4gogeta0 and Mega like this

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

Keep up the good work. :^:

Model the rims interior portion for all vehicles and bikes wheels so that when the tires pop it will appear nice (like IV/V) instead of missing faces/polys.

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

Keep up the good work. :^:

Model the rims interior portion for all vehicles and bikes wheels so that when the tires pop it will appear nice (like IV/V) instead of missing faces/polys.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I just do not know which system is deflating tires, and thus remains that any part of the wheel.

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

Vice City Rage Classic:
Added Phoenix and Sabre, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. A copy of the Sabre Turbo simply converted into a different color, same model, absolutely, as in the original game.
UHTE.jpg
UHTF.jpg
UHTG.jpg
UHTJ.jpg
UHTK.jpg
UHTM.jpg
UHTN.jpg
UHTP.jpg
UHTQ.jpg

UHTR.jpg
  • Blackbird88 likes this

Mega
  • Mega

*this space is for rent*

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:29 PM

Is it just me or is Tommy really tiny inside that Phoenix? The Sabre and the others are fine though. Keep it up!

• Frank.s and Compeast like this

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:18 AM

Is it just me or is Tommy really tiny inside that Phoenix? The Sabre and the others are fine though. Keep it up!

Yeah, the vehicles must be scaled down 10%.

The wheels for the Phoenix are not "set up correctly", though, but I'm sure you're aware of that!

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

Just there in the car seat is low, I did fit under the seat Tommy. Thank you very much.

Yeah, the vehicles must be scaled down 10%.

The wheels for the Phoenix are not "set up correctly", though, but I'm sure you're aware of that!

I'll work on the wheels, he noted. In a short time, maybe tomorrow I will do a new screenshot with normal wheels

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

So besides vehicles, what other progress is being made?? What is being done by the rest of the team?

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:16 PM Edited by Claude Liberty, 05 March 2015 - 06:16 PM.

There is no team, Alex is working on it all alone.

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

So besides vehicles, what other progress is being made?? What is being done by the rest of the team?

Tmaster came from vacation and this time he sets up the computer, there are problems with the Internet. Soon expect new in progress, except cars. And I was only cars at the moment I can do. 

There is no team, Alex is working on it all alone.

The team is there, but it worked just me. As I said to Chris Tmaster soon be able to work on the mod.

• undertaker fan likes this

R-Man135
  • R-Man135

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Romania

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

When is beta 4 coming ?

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

When is beta 4 coming ?

Ooh, well I can not say for sure. Most likely through the year will be 1-2 Beta 4.

Fix the wheels of the PhoenixULbd.jpg

ULbc.jpg

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

Vice City Rage Classic:
Added Idaho, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. Requires a fix handling.
ULJW.jpgULJU.jpg
ULJT.jpg
ULJV.jpg
  • Blackbird88 and Sergiu like this

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• GTA Mods Staff
  • European-Union
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

I'm wondering if you guys consider improving the car textures (even the pedestrian ones).

Low quality textures and/or extremely low poly models don't look too right in RAGE but that's just my opinion. Good luck and keep up the good work. :)

• Stevenslender123 and Z i X like this

-NTD-
  • -NTD-

Crackhead

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:15 PM Edited by NyTaed, 07 March 2015 - 02:20 PM.

I'm wondering if you guys consider improving the car textures (even the pedestrian ones).

Low quality textures and/or extremely low poly models don't look too right in RAGE but that's just my opinion. Good luck and keep up the good work. :)

I agree. But it seems that in this beta they are going to keep the original models and textures as they are.

Vice City Rage Classic (Beta 4) - Continuation Vice City Rage Beta 3

(But on this time without the HD models & textures and other) (Full classic Vice City Rage)

• Jinx. likes this

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

I agree. But it seems that in this beta they are going to keep the original models and textures as they are.

Vice City Rage Classic (Beta 4) - Continuation Vice City Rage Beta 3

(But on this time without the HD models & textures and other) (Full classic Vice City Rage)

Guys I myself once thought that low poly models do not look nice on the RAGE, but I do not know why, but I like them. And the more I understand that models for 2015 is very miserable, but it's our childhood, it is the original model, is Vice City, it's nostalgia. I think you will understand me, if you played Vice City in the far 2002.

• Frank.s likes this

-NTD-
  • -NTD-

Crackhead

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:51 PM

Guys I myself once thought that low poly models do not look nice on the RAGE, but I do not know why, but I like them. And the more I understand that models for 2015 is very miserable, but it's our childhood, it is the original model, is Vice City, it's nostalgia. I think you will understand me, if you played Vice City in the far 2002.

Why not just focus on what is left in the previous beta, like fixing bugs and finish making missions which will be great on RAGE? rather than reconverting everything again from 0 and even those old models don't look good on the engine. That's just my OPINION.

• Jinx. likes this

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:21 PM Edited by AlexBrain, 08 March 2015 - 10:13 AM.

Why not just focus on what is left in the previous beta, like fixing bugs and finish making missions which will be great on RAGE? rather than reconverting everything again from 0 and even those old models don't look good on the engine. That's just my OPINION.

Nothing is reconverting from 0, cars that have been in beta 3, I will not touch them, and converts those cars, which were not there in the game. I have already said that I can at the moment only make the cars, my colleague Tmaster can not yet work. Therefore, progress only with cars. And I have no idea how to build upon the mission, make maps, because I only 3D Converter cars, weapons and props. And about the map I have already said, well, I can not move it out of beta 3. I make the cars here and look at the car, and backgrounds pay no attention. Now you understand me?

NightHawk107
  • NightHawk107

Rat

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

When will you start converting peds? because there's only few peds have been converted plus most of them aren't used in game.

AlexBrain
  • AlexBrain

VCR 3D designer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:48 PM

When will you start converting peds? because there's only few peds have been converted plus most of them aren't used in game.

When Tmaster come from vacation, the convert will peds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users