Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is your favourite / least favourite GTA?

378 replies to this topic

Poll: Grand Theft Auto (551 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favourite GTA?

1. Grand Theft Auto (8 votes [0.75%])

Percentage of vote: 0.75%

2. Grand Theft Auto London 1969 (9 votes [0.84%])

Percentage of vote: 0.84%

3. Grand Theft Auto 2 (19 votes [1.77%])

Percentage of vote: 1.77%

4. Grand Theft Auto III (69 votes [6.44%])

Percentage of vote: 6.44%

5. Grand Theft Auto Vice City (129 votes [12.03%])

Percentage of vote: 12.03%

6. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (257 votes [23.97%])

Percentage of vote: 23.97%

7. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (27 votes [2.52%])

Percentage of vote: 2.52%

8. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories (38 votes [3.54%])

Percentage of vote: 3.54%

9. Grand Theft Auto IV (274 votes [25.56%])

Percentage of vote: 25.56%

10. Grand Theft Auto The Lost and the Damned (39 votes [3.64%])

Percentage of vote: 3.64%

11. Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony (51 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

12. Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars (28 votes [2.61%])

Percentage of vote: 2.61%

13. Grand Theft Auto V (120 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

14. Grand Theft Auto Advance (4 votes [0.37%])

Percentage of vote: 0.37%

What is your least favourite GTA?

1. Grand Theft Auto (56 votes [5.64%])

Percentage of vote: 5.64%

2. Grand Theft Auto London 1969 (61 votes [6.14%])

Percentage of vote: 6.14%

3. Grand Theft Auto 2 (52 votes [5.24%])

Percentage of vote: 5.24%

4. Grand Theft Auto III (45 votes [4.53%])

Percentage of vote: 4.53%

5. Grand Theft Auto Vice City (47 votes [4.73%])

Percentage of vote: 4.73%

6. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (135 votes [13.60%])

Percentage of vote: 13.60%

7. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (54 votes [5.44%])

Percentage of vote: 5.44%

8. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories (36 votes [3.63%])

Percentage of vote: 3.63%

9. Grand Theft Auto IV (102 votes [10.27%])

Percentage of vote: 10.27%

10. Grand Theft Auto The Lost and the Damned (51 votes [5.14%])

Percentage of vote: 5.14%

11. Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony (40 votes [4.03%])

Percentage of vote: 4.03%

12. Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars (50 votes [5.04%])

Percentage of vote: 5.04%

13. Grand Theft Auto V (172 votes [17.32%])

Percentage of vote: 17.32%

14. Grand Theft Auto Advance (92 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

1: GTA III

2: GTA VC

3: GTA LCS

4: GTA VCS

5:CW

6:TBOGT

7:TLAD

8:IV

9:GTA2

10:GTA

11:ADVANCE

12:SA

13:V

Sorry but i hate the overrated games because my countries is s**t in GTA comunity uwu

• ITz_cLaude_bAB likes this

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:22 AM

Have to say that I felt such an excitement when I first played GTA 4 , that GTA V didn't replicate at all for me. I was excited of course, but ten minutes into it I don't remember feeling that pure rush of adrenaline that I did with IV. I really think Rockstar f*cked up royally by forcing you to play as 3 protaganists, as I said many times when it was first announced, with the previous GTA games, we WERE the protagonist. We controlled them 100% of the time, and they did as we said (apart from when CJ started singing or NIko starts bolting on you) With GTA V it almost felt like they dumbed everything down in terms of game physics in order to fit in this mechanic where you could pick up wherever the protag wa last. And it seemed to take an age when you wanted to change as well, not to mention you couldn't do it with a wanted level, which sort of felt like a cheat to me because if I can't do it then, why would I do it at all?

Personally I felt no resonance with Trevor, Michael was a detestable, selfish, stereotyped LA playboy and Franklin was...ok, just ok. But the beauty of the game was the appearance, ignoring the clunky car physics and weird gun controls the map was huge, and beautiful. But it didn't really feel alive to me. Not in the way liberty city did, in fact still does. Maybe it was the grimyness of IV that I liked, but V seemed to be very light hearted, despite the torture mission you never really felt like you were in a real , dangerous situation. I remember that IV mission when you stalk the drug dealer in Bohan, and then follow him into his apartment project. That felt quite exhilarating in it's own way.

f*ck it, to cut a long story short its;

San Andreas

IV

Vice City

LCS/VCS

III

V

• Algonquin Assassin, B Dawg, Tycek and 2 others like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V Fans

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:07 AM Edited by CGFforLife, 3 weeks ago.

1.V
2.SA
3.VC
4.III
5.VCS
6.VC
7.LCS
8.EFLC
100000.IV

Never played the first and second :p

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:39 AM

Have to say that I felt such an excitement when I first played GTA 4 , that GTA V didn't replicate at all for me. I was excited of course, but ten minutes into it I don't remember feeling that pure rush of adrenaline that I did with IV. I really think Rockstar f*cked up royally by forcing you to play as 3 protaganists, as I said many times when it was first announced, with the previous GTA games, we WERE the protagonist. We controlled them 100% of the time, and they did as we said (apart from when CJ started singing or NIko starts bolting on you) With GTA V it almost felt like they dumbed everything down in terms of game physics in order to fit in this mechanic where you could pick up wherever the protag wa last. And it seemed to take an age when you wanted to change as well, not to mention you couldn't do it with a wanted level, which sort of felt like a cheat to me because if I can't do it then, why would I do it at all?

Personally I felt no resonance with Trevor, Michael was a detestable, selfish, stereotyped LA playboy and Franklin was...ok, just ok. But the beauty of the game was the appearance, ignoring the clunky car physics and weird gun controls the map was huge, and beautiful. But it didn't really feel alive to me. Not in the way liberty city did, in fact still does. Maybe it was the grimyness of IV that I liked, but V seemed to be very light hearted, despite the torture mission you never really felt like you were in a real , dangerous situation. I remember that IV mission when you stalk the drug dealer in Bohan, and then follow him into his apartment project. That felt quite exhilarating in it's own way.

San Andreas
IV
Vice City
LCS/VCS
III
V

The switching mechanic I feel is one of those features that on paper sounded really cool, but in practice it detracts from the experience more than it adds IMO.

I wouldn't be too fussed if it was scraped all together. Maybe we might get one well rounded protagonist again that's easy to get into than three average ones.
  • Mister Pink and Vercetti27 like this

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:48 PM Edited by Ertan Soner, A week ago.

Favorite:

Gta Vc>Best atmosphere in the series. Vc, Tommy, that feeling, amazing experince.
Gta 4>Most realistic next gen gta. Niko is the best character.
Gta Cw>Most underrated. It is top down so what?People disliked this because of view, I know it is hard to find your way and hard to control your character but still it is amazing game and probably the last gta focused on story mode.

Least favorite:

Gta advance>Boring and unnecessary
Gta 5>When trailers released I thought it is going to be classic gta but I was wrong. Everything feels pointless and fake, it also doesn't feel like "gta"

nne
unnecessary

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Motosoldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:25 PM

The switching mechanic I feel is one of those features that on paper sounded really cool, but in practice it detracts from the experience more than it adds IMO.

I wouldn't be too fussed if it was scraped all together. Maybe we might get one well rounded protagonist again that's easy to get into than three average ones.

Switching mechanic would work well with The Lost And Damned though.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:09 AM Edited by zombieslayer777, 06 July 2017 - 02:40 AM.

gta v i the hype train killed it for me ive picked it back up and started kinda  having the fun i  used to have with when i first played it but in my opinion it'll never beat grand theft auto san andreas

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

Switching mechanic would work well with The Lost And Damned though.

I never liked the switching mechanic

big smoke12
  • big smoke12

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

i only have 3 gta games and use to have 5 so i rate them 1.gta 4 2.gta sa 3.gta 3 4.gta 5

Baraton
  • Baraton

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

Love San Andreas, still playing it every now and then.

Still playing GTA V after 180+ Hours (only Story Mode).

Least favourite for me is GTA 2, couldn't warm up to it when it was released.

Arnold165
  • Arnold165

GTA Veteran since GTA III

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

I have only played the 3D and HD GTAs but I love all of them (III, ,IV, VC, SA, etc). My most favorite GTA though is good ol' Vice City! I love the story, the city and the music especially!

I really don't have/think of a least favorite GTA because each one has something special for me.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:06 PM

Love San Andreas, still playing it every now and then.

Still playing GTA V after 180+ Hours (only Story Mode).

Least favourite for me is GTA 2, couldn't warm up to it when it was released.

Finally someone who plays gta 5 only for story mode!

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 4 weeks ago

Lmfao GTA 1 was horrible. I actually enjoyed GTA Advance and GTA 3 is my favorite. GTA 2 really was an enjoyable experience, from what I've seen London was horse sh*t too. The timer was giving you nightmares because you had to be GOD to get to certain places in time. Actually the only ones i haven't finished are all 2D era games and GTA Advance. I plan on finishing GTA.A and GTA 2 soon though. 

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Ertan Soner, 4 weeks ago.

Lmfao GTA 1 was horrible. I actually enjoyed GTA Advance and GTA 3 is my favorite. GTA 2 really was an enjoyable experience, from what I've seen London was horse sh*t too. The timer was giving you nightmares because you had to be GOD to get to certain places in time. Actually the only ones i haven't finished are all 2D era games and GTA Advance. I plan on finishing GTA.A and GTA 2 soon though. 

Hey hey hey!Gta 1 is the first game in the series and it is made in 1997 so respect!!

• Kevert likes this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Anywhere City Survivor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hey hey hey!Gta 1 is the first game in the series and it is made in 1991 so respect!!

Actually, it was 1997, not 1991. DMA Design was nowhere near thinking about Grand Theft Auto in 1991.  :lol:

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hey hey hey!Gta 1 is the first game in the series and it is made in 1991 so respect!!

Actually, it was 1997, not 1991. DMA Design was nowhere near thinking about Grand Theft Auto in 1991.  :lol:

I wrote wrong :)

• DimitriFaustin likes this

Kevert
  • Kevert

Isn't criminality exhilarating?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 weeks ago

San Andreas

IV

Vice City

LCS/VCS

III

V

Don't have much more to add and our GTA tastes are crazily similar. My gripe with LCS was no proper cutscenes for too many of the missions.

1. SA

2. IV

3. VC

4. VCS

5. III

6. V

7. LCS

8. I

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

BigEzmok
  • BigEzmok

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

1. GTA V

2. GTA San Andreas

3. GTA IV

4. GTA Vice City

5. GTA III

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted A week ago

San Andreas the best for me hope there is a REMASTERED soon.
Worst is GTA the 1995 release version i think.

Sa is not going to remastered, stop it. 
There is no gta in 1995, I guess you mean 1997/1998 version...It is the first game in the series so respect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users