Can I Run It?

2,376 replies to this topic
HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:17 AM

You should be getting 50-60 FPS with a mix of low and high settings with that configuration.

Indeed it does!! awesome. Was waiting to see it in person and after installing it performs like a charm. I had more fun today with mods in sp then i had on PS4 in over like 2 years. 

asiantiger
  • asiantiger

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uzbekistan

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

İ7 3612 2.90GHZ

AMD READON HD 7600M

8GB DDR4

400 GB SSD

DirectX 11

I checked system requirements, (http://www.sistemger...gereksinimleri/) it says Radeon HD 4870 is enough for low requiements.. But my friend told me it was five years ago, game had tons of update and now it need hight system ? is that true ? even if my system is still enough ?

Please answer my question, I really love this game :(

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:04 PM Edited by MechanicMammal, 27 January 2018 - 02:09 PM.

^ it should do, it is about on par with my laptop.

You are correct or your friend is anyway the game has become more demanding on the hardware but at first I was running at 1080p with half of the settings on high but since the Doomsday update I have had to lower the resolution a little to maintain a reasonable frame rate 35-40fps but have kept my Texture/Reflection/Water settings on high.

But I expect that your system will perform about the same.

The i7 is similar in performance to my 3630qm and tbh GTA does not push it anywhere near its limit, my bottle neck is my GPU mine is a nvidia GT635m but it copes and is similar in performance to the HD7600m.

So it will definitely run but you may have to compromise on some of the settings to get a reasonable frame rate.

• asiantiger likes this

asiantiger
  • asiantiger

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uzbekistan

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:42 PM Edited by asiantiger, 28 January 2018 - 01:42 PM.

^ it should do, it is about on par with my laptop.

You are correct or your friend is anyway the game has become more demanding on the hardware but at first I was running at 1080p with half of the settings on high but since the Doomsday update I have had to lower the resolution a little to maintain a reasonable frame rate 35-40fps but have kept my Texture/Reflection/Water settings on high.

But I expect that your system will perform about the same.

The i7 is similar in performance to my 3630qm and tbh GTA does not push it anywhere near its limit, my bottle neck is my GPU mine is a nvidia GT635m but it copes and is similar in performance to the HD7600m.

So it will definitely run but you may have to compromise on some of the settings to get a reasonable frame rate.

Thanks for your comment and advice, you really relieved me :)

giannism13
  • giannism13

Player Hater

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:43 PM

I just want to report that i have a ryzen r5 1500x , a gtx 1060 3gb plus 8gigs of ram and i can play the game on ultra, with 2x aa and shadows on normal. The framerate is constantly above 50 but it sometimes deeps down to 30s

gilby
  • gilby

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Pentium G3258 had constant pauses/stutter outside of general framerate.  Not at all enjoyable.

Radeon 7850 could handle it graphically, but not at 1080p and with most settings awfully ugly.

(I upgraded both based on the experience.)

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Looking into a pc setup, how would this run?

Processor Intel Core i5 2.8ghz

Memory 16GB RAM

2TB Hard Drive

Windows 10 Professional

And what sort of monitor would I need for this to run smoothly? I am new to PC, and I think this will be a great start for me, and considering the price I'm getting it for I can't resist. Hope I can get some info on how it'll run GTA V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users