[REL|SA] SAMP Addon

1,001 replies to this topic
checkindza
  • checkindza

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted A week ago

Is it possible to use this mod only with 0.3.7 version not 0.3DL, because there's one server where I want to play and it's on 0.3.7 and it doesn't like spammers, you can't reconnect every a few seconds, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can connect again. And that's with happens with this mod, it just reconnects two times and I can't connect to the server.

You can use this with 0.3.DL to connect to 0.3.7 servers.

I know, but the thing is, the server I want to play on doesn't like this feature. 

Guess you're going to have to install 0.3.7 and 0.3DL everytime you switch servers - because of that one server that f*cks it all.

Well, I don't play on any 0.3DL server right now atleast, so that means I can install 0.3.7 by myself and use it with SAMP Addon or not?

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted A week ago

or use two folder's..one for 0.3.7 and the other for 0.3DL... (for now)

Fo' Clips
  • Fo' Clips

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A week ago

Yea this is a dealbreaker for me because of this bug.

The mouse moves to the second monitor during gameplay. If I click while the cursor is on the second monitor, the game minimizes. Hopefully, this is fixed soon.

Uzzi_G4L
  • Uzzi_G4L

Owner of GTA SA: Uzzi's Overhaul™

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

nonamenoname
Is there any way to enable the pause menu manually?

JWilson
  • JWilson

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I gotta say, I love this mod a lot, however… I have the slight problem that on the low end computer I'm running it, it seems hardly optimized, having frame drops a lot more frequent than I used to. Is there an ability to solely have the error fixes and 0.3.7/DL capability? The high quality textures (of car lights) and models (for pickups) I'm pretty sure are what my low end rig is having troubles with. 

If any of you knows a way to do that or another mod that's capable of doing that for me it'd be very appreciated because I don't quite appreciate the frame drops. (randomly dropping from 90 to ~20 when loading new cars)

(My Low End rig is actually a macbook pro running SAMP on crossover)

LiverLande
  • LiverLande

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I gotta say, I love this mod a lot, however… I have the slight problem that on the low end computer I'm running it, it seems hardly optimized, having frame drops a lot more frequent than I used to. Is there an ability to solely have the error fixes and 0.3.7/DL capability? The high quality textures (of car lights) and models (for pickups) I'm pretty sure are what my low end rig is having troubles with. 

If any of you knows a way to do that or another mod that's capable of doing that for me it'd be very appreciated because I don't quite appreciate the frame drops. (randomly dropping from 90 to ~20 when loading new cars)

You can delete "vehicle2.txd" and "vehicle3.txd" from models/generic. You can also replace SAMP/samp.img and SAMP/samp.ide with the originals to restore original SA-MP models.

• JWilson likes this

u84mCb8mKc5GBQS
  • u84mCb8mKc5GBQS

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

RIP NONAMENONAME

• JWilson likes this

Code3
  • Code3

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Please fix coronas dissapear after 5-10 minutes playing. Happens all the time, especially with IVF-ELM cars.

IepureleCanadian
  • IepureleCanadian

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 6 days ago

How do i get rid of the FAKE ESC?????????

Please help me!

JWilson
  • JWilson

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago Edited by JWilson, 6 days ago.

Please help me!

You can delete "vehicle2.txd" and "vehicle3.txd" from models/generic. You can also replace SAMP/samp.img and SAMP/samp.ide with the originals to restore original SA-MP models.

Thanks man!
(You saved me from having to read 20+ pages of replies to this mod :D)

Please help me!

I believe that is done by unchecking the disable samp pause button in the setup.

Shplink
  • Shplink

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I really love this addon! Great job!

JWilson
  • JWilson

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

Ehw, It's nice that there's an ability to switch on and off the rear lights individually, but it works kind of awkwardly with samp, especially server elm replacements.

Here I'm trying to get /flash to work, but because SAMP light states go from a single rear light basis the right light isn't affected by anything.

wp0SJnS.png

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users