Download installer

Download Rar

0x007FFF12 90' & 0.2%

LOST100293
  • LOST100293

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 8 hours ago Edited by LOST100293, 8 hours ago.

can you post video with normal working and with bug?
not lastest version from what date release working without bug?

This video:
Work ok:

No work:

The situation on this server looks so that when typing '/ p' is displayed my list of items (clothes_288 np), when I normally click on it I should use it - put on myself, in the old version, I can, and not in the new. Instead, I run another cmd as I click on an item, namely '/ p podnies', the command is intended to pick up objects from the ground nearby, but it should not activate when I click on the item in the '/ p' window. Video is more or less present. The window in the right screen is just a piece of information that should not appear, and instead should be dressed up, or use any other item, such as pulling a gun when I click on the weapon item in the item list on / p.

This version still works samp addon ok (when it comes to GUI window with objects):

Fixed game bug when bicycle stuck in the air on high fps
Skidmarks now use mipmaps

Stunt text shows on monitor more time
In SAMP stunt no more give money
In SAMP stunt text now shows on TextDraws

Thnx to Silent for this:
IMGs bigger than 4GB are now handled properly
Some car panels now swing after car's explosion (like they were meant to be but the code forcibly fixed them immediately after damaging)
Quadruple Stunt Bonus now works correctly

Download installer
Download Rar

AlphaDeLaCOD
You need to find incompatible mod
samp or single?
no information from you

Is it possible to restore the original high quality shadows from single player instead of static shadows and disable the clouds that float to the side? Also my out of memory issue has been fix I think with the EXE version of SAMP Addon thank you very much for support.

Can you post screenshot what are you talking about?

You no have a linux binarie of your pawncc?

No, and I don't use project from zeex

Man what this "anticheatexit.txt", this is causing close my game, on before version didn't shows this, in last yes!  :facedesk:  :facedesk:
I had ploblemas with this before,And now again. Please remove this!!!!

You didn't install all files, anticheat is enabled

All above this version already has a bug about the function in the GUI window.

nonamenoname
  • nonamenoname

just noname

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by nonamenoname, 6 hours ago.

after this

Fixed wrong width space tabs in dialogs

scripter of this server check OnDialogResponce with strcmp inputtext

You can see tabs in dialog are other

Say to scripter about this

it's need to use strfind inputtext or DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST

LOST100293
  • LOST100293

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by LOST100293, 6 hours ago.

Another video presenting the problem:

With older version samp addon:

(
As you can see on the old samp addon, I go to the gui window with items /, the climate on the mp5 and pops the window from where I have to remove it, it writes 'from the holster', the weapon pulls me out, I have it in my hands, / me cmd added normally, I'ts cool.)

With new version:

I walk in the same way as before, the same window shows up, I click also in mp5 BUT NOW WHEN I CLICK THIS DOES NOT CLICK THIS MP5 OR DO NOT GET THE WINDOW WHERE I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE MP5. Instead, I get a message saying that there are no items in the area. This pops up when I type / pickup. And pickum is used to show items that are lying somewhere near me. It should not jump when I click on an item I have with me. This is the whole problem.

Do you already know what my problem is?
Sorry for my writing, but I'm using an interpreter because I do not speak English.
I will add video right now, they have to upload

nonamenoname
  • nonamenoname

just noname

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by nonamenoname, 6 hours ago.

Fixed incompatible caused crash with fastman92limitAdjuster with Increase the IMG archive size limit

New sampgui

SA-MP 0.3.7:

Disabled tab fix in DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, it can create problems on servers

Increased pagesize limit to 30

Deleted load delay on start

Deleted delay on exit

Fixed bug you can't use several TXD in TextDrawCreate with long name >10 symbols

Increased count of warnings to 100 before crash

Download installer

Download Rar

LOST100293
  • LOST100293

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 5 hours ago

Thank you. It's all right! ;)

LOST100293
  • LOST100293

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 hours ago

I have mod limit.cs (this mod extands the drawing distance of vehicles and characters, so they are not appearing in the LOD distance of characters/vehicles). But there is one problem with drawing the distance in some directions and distances that the elements of the car are disappearing like the door, trunk, bumper or the hood even if the elements are not destroyed. Same situation with inside of the vehicle. When the vehicle is a bit further I can see it all looks very nice (thanks for the mod of drawing the distance from the vehicle), but I cant see the things inside the vehicle. It looks like they are disappearing. I can see the body of the car, but nothing inside, so when the passengers are inside the car it looks like they are levitating. Could you add something that will be drawing the distance of the look of vehicle inside, body elements or add full mod limit.cs to the samp addon and fix for example like this like I wrote, please?
Screens:

auWBMBz.jpg
F3rMMJG.jpg

This mod only partially enhances what it wants to accomplish, increasing the overall drawing of the vehicle at once, rather than all its components:
http://www.mediafire...ogspot.com].rar

Are you able to implement something like this to be ok?

nonamenoname
  • nonamenoname

just noname

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 hours ago

vehicle lod distance already increased

but in this mod it's too far

game will lag

LOST100293
  • LOST100293

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 hours ago

I did the samp addon, can not you fix it and the interior does not disappear and body parts? Without mod limit.cs also disappear from the distance of the car body and the whole interior. As if the interior did not disappear, and the interior of the vehicle unless it so much does not assert. Unless you would have done something for me myself with something like that? I have a powerful computer gtx 1060 6gb, and 8gb ram, i5 processor
Nowadays, these elements disappear very close like interior or bumpers, doors

condommaster1400
  • condommaster1400

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Unknown

Posted 33 minutes ago Edited by condommaster1400, 32 minutes ago.

Hello, why my game is no longer crash, but when it does not respond 1 minute after no response, the game automatically closed. I re-open it to say "Last time GTA freeze. SA-MP automattic close it". Now how to fix? I have never encountered this situation before installing SA: MP Addom, just crash

Hello, why my game is no longer crash, but when it does not respond 1 minute after no response, the game automatically closed. I re-open it to say "Last time GTA freeze. SA-MP automattic close it". Now how to fix? I have never encountered this situation before installing SA: MP Addom, just crash

Hello, why my game is no longer crash, but when it does not respond 1 minute after no response, the game automatically closed. I re-open it to say "Last time GTA freeze. SA-MP automattic close it". Now how to fix? I have never encountered this situation before installing SA: MP Addom, justSelematHello, how to fix while playing the game, it does not respond. It then automatically closes. After I reopened it told "LAST TIME GTA FREEZE. SAMP CLOSED IT". Now, how to fix? Not before, only crassh

btw Selamat pagi :)

Hello, how to fix while playing the game, it does not respond. It then automatically closes. After I reopened it told "LAST TIME GTA FREEZE. SAMP CLOSED IT". Now, how to fix? Not before, only crassh

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users