» «
Photo

GTA Confessions.

1,390 replies to this topic
Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:04 AM

To be honest I miss Osho's over the top, GTA IV/HD era rambling. It was always hilarious how emotional and serious he presented his views whilst making a complete ass of himself.

His essay long posts trying to prove Niko to be the worst written character ever, his anally obsessive need to compare GTA IV to Mafia III, his insecure San Andreas fanboyism. All priceless. Wherever he is I hope he's entertaining folks as much as he entertained us. ;)

• theGTAking101, Misunderstood, Pedinhuh and 3 others like this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:47 AM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 25 September 2017 - 11:51 AM.

his anally obsessive need to compare GTA IV to Mafia II

Comparing Grand Theft Auto IV to Mafia 1 or Mafia 2 is fine, but.... to Mafia 3? This game (M3) is worst than the worst Grand Theft Auto.... why would he even do that? Funny.

I prefer all the GTA 3 cars over the V ones. Except Stallion and Blista Compact for reasons.

I really like cars in GTA III - they are really well done. 

Dragonex100
  • Dragonex100

I run this town! Me!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:17 PM Edited by Dragonex100, 25 September 2017 - 08:17 PM.

- I prefer Vanilla GTA 4 to any of the DLC
- GTA 3 is way too outdated and frustrating for me
- Las Venturas is my favourite City in San Andreas
- GTA Vs map feels way too small and overall was a huge disappointment
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:07 AM

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or the unpopular opinions thread, but I feel the addition of FPV is one of the best since the series went 3D. I know before the current gen/PC GTA V was released many people had their doubts on the FPV, but i think it makes the experience feel way better. In fact my most recent GTA V playthrough was done entirely in FPV.

Fist fighting doesn't feel and look as silly as third person and driving is so much more fun IMO. Mostly because I use the interior view in 99% of the racing games I play. I have to be honest. If R* took it away in GTA VI I'd be quite disappointed.

I don't ever want it to replace third person, but it's nice to have the option to switch between the two.

• theGTAking101, CGFforLife and HeteroDahmer like this

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:38 PM Edited by Ohhh123r, 30 September 2017 - 05:13 PM.

-CTW, San Andreas and V are only GTA i've finished without cheats or mod

-Vice City map for me, its too less road to the Mainland

-I have a legit copy of GTA V PC, but in German language packaging

-Can't even get pass the First mission in SA on PS2 but only completed by emulator on PC

Edit 1: Removed List #2 because I have to complete the mission  :p

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

-If i not called correctly, I've only finished first missions for TLAD and IV

Start up the games and don't come back on GTAForums until you've finished both of them!

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

-If i not called correctly, I've only finished first missions for TLAD and IV

Start up the games and don't come back on GTAForums until you've finished both of them!

Opps.. my bad. I will finish this mission lol  :p

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

Finish both games' stories :p*

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

I wish I created the GTA tattoos thread in the Online section. It probably would've been more active, and the innocent squeakers' reaction would've been priceless lmao.

Whenever I see someone post a song that was already on GTA on this thread(like the gentleman who posted Mary Jane on the last page), I can't tell if I wanna laugh or cry. It's pretty obvious that the majority of the posters are noobs who've only played V and Online.

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:08 PM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 01 October 2017 - 08:08 PM.

GTA: Online section is a nightmare.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

GTA: Online section is a nightmare.

Yeah, but it's fun to creep out homophobic squeakers, lol. Also, the gamemode face thread is a great place to test your creativity. Like so:

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1069386201

http://gtaforums.com...entry1069441623

SonnyNapoli
  • SonnyNapoli

Wiseguy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

I had a coffee once. Kinda like Umberto Robina in VC.

Spoiler

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:04 PM Edited by Femme Fatale, 04 October 2017 - 07:04 PM.

This dream I had made me realize how much I miss Drunken Cowboy. :'(. I wonder if any other of my fellow IV fanboys have dreamt about him. (I'm looking at you Algonquin Assassin, Niobium, B Dawg, and other dudes I can't remember).

• ROCKSTAR MANIC and theGTAking101 like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:54 AM Edited by CGFforLife, 07 October 2017 - 05:55 AM.

Whenever I play GTA V, I always feel badass

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

When I was a kid my aunt gave me a christmas present, GTA: The Trilogy (I know lol), anyway, my confession is... I never played GTA III or Vice City completely, I was just focused in SA.

I regret.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:58 PM Edited by rollschuh2282, 07 October 2017 - 06:58 PM.

my confession is: i don't hate the vc mission demolition man and the sa mission supply lines.
i Beated both Games multible times( San Andreas like 6-8 times with 100%) and always manage them without Problem. ( the only annoying thing about demolition man is that the building looks like only a broken Layer, i wait Till today for someone to fix it.

simond1986
  • simond1986

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

i often kill prostitutes

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Every time I listen to Radio Broker, I immediately think of (Ambient) AKA Phnx. Not sure why tbh, I guess my subconscious assumes that he's a hipster, lmao. I'll always remember him as the guy who posted a pic of his eye, and felt creeped out by my avatar of Zeb from Corbin Fisher, lol.

Speaking of Radio Broker, I always thought that the lyrics to Pony by Teenager was "drop your niggas to the floor", but it's actually "drop your knickers to the floor." :lol:

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

There's always a Sanchez parked in a garage in every GTA game I've played.

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:57 PM Edited by JavierC, 10 October 2017 - 06:57 PM.

I had never played EFLC so I bought GTA IV The Complete Edition for Xbox One/360 a couple of weeks ago, and coincidentially they dropped the price from $30 to $15 at BestBuy the same day I went to the store.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:59 AM Edited by TheOneLibertonian, 13 October 2017 - 10:00 AM.

I also have The Complete Edition for X360/XB1 as well, but I never installed EFLC yet on the One. I dunno, even though the BC version is superior to the PS3 version which I currently sort of play from time to time, and the fact that I always disliked the DS3 for it's triggers, but I never got the incentive to try and install EFLC on the Xbox One. I did play a lot of IV in the last couple of months, but never really played it frequently as much as my other games, which is sort of surprising since IV is my favorite video game of all time!

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

I just realized the Auto word of the logo is still moving from his place. Like GTA IV and his episodes or V and Online.

OoHBC.png

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:29 PM

One thing R* did right to the urban latino radio station San Juan sounds is that every track on there is very well chosen. Mostly all those tracks are fire in their own right. Reggeton with various artists that are hits during the 2008 era.  I was actually surprised the first time I heard they have Daddy Yankee as a DJ. 

R* was influenced politically by the Mexican insitutue of sound. Since they ban Narco corridos that instigate violence, mexicos insitutue of sound used alternative genre songs as their representatives. the tracks chosen do not represent the whole outcome what latino actually hear. All most none of these songs during the development of V had been hits nor they were released around the time. Mostly all of them are from the early 2005’s or even earlier (old music). Don Cheto is a pretty well known Los Angeles comedian, so I understand that. 

As a spanish speaker I’m disappointed in the lack of quality from IV to V in regards to the Spanish transition of radio stations. When I play IV, san Juan sounds is the one of the many radio stations I hear. I expected in V to actually hear  narco corridos, mexican gangster rap, actual pop, and music of that development period a more modern take.  That BeepBeep song is actually the most popular song, its catchy i get that. The bottom line is, the music played  by san juan sounds clearly represents the genre and the ethnicity (Ricans & dominicans) of the people of LC. While the music of East los Fm represents the small community of alternative, which i also like but what they did mostly take all the track slots. East Los Fm doesn’t represent the whole latino community of los Santos which is mostly mexican. I dont even tune to this radio station as a spanish speaker. That alone speaks volumes, I have to be honest, whoever enticed R* to add these tracks have political ties because they dont want the latino radio station to have a negative stigma that the music instiagates violence. I hope R* doesn’t commit this error again.

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:18 PM

When i first played GTA SA i thought Big Smoke was also a weapon, back then i didnt know this weapon was actually called tear gas :p

• theGTAking101 and gamerlogic like this

HeteroDahmer
  • HeteroDahmer

Pretty girls with Pigtails

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by HeteroDahmer, 3 weeks ago.

I was not THAT fond of V at first but it's a game that has grown on me a lot as time has gone by, I found I enjoyed it more on current gen with the addition of the brilliantly immersive First person view than last gen and now it's one of my favourite games. 

Niko & Huang are my favourite protags, I love their dry snarky & clever humour. 

HeteroDahmer
  • HeteroDahmer

Pretty girls with Pigtails

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by HeteroDahmer, 3 weeks ago.

I have always considered GTA III to be the only 3D game that managed to capture the charm GTA 2 had, that charm being, playing as a truly deranged & sociopathic madman with no real ties & loyalty to anyone on any level. 

The rest of the games feel more humanised which is a good thing, but there's a certain nihilism about 2 & III that I adore.

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

but now you're buried rest nigga cuz i ain't worried

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

When I first played SA I thought Smoke was CJ's uncle.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 2 weeks ago

I strongly suspect that the next GTA game will have a futuristic setting, or something equally divisive.

The creative frustration of Rockstar has shown itself in many forms during the years, with how they went back to basics for IV and how they burned their bridges with more than one voice actor. I could see them taking a huge, incredibly unpopular gamble in the future - partly because, on some level, I think they don't want to keep making GTA games.

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've never played VC.

I always kill Trevor in the final mission of GTA 5.

In GTA IV, I killed Dwayne and deleted my save to start all over again.  (I know this was stupid, but what can you do?)

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Never played GTA Online

Vice City 3D era map has less road on the mainland and no Gators Key on Vice Beach (Right Island)

I keep fail during ''N.O.E'' Mission until i passed this Hard mission after got lot of flying training,

I completed GTA V with Option C but my younger brother keeps wasting Franklin's money, Micheal's money and Trevor's money by Modifications the all 3 protags cars and other cars and Wasted so many times and keeps spends $5000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users