ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 3 weeks ago

- Never played GTA I and II.

- Never enjoyed playing GTA III.

- I probably never finished GTA SA without cheats.

- I honestly believe that VCS is one of the best GTA games ever.

I am yet to beat any GTA game with %0 cheats. GTA SA was the closest (63 cheats @ max, none of these were used in an active mission), but still.

• Shakermaker likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

I confess that i`m planning to do a whole Series of Vehicles from GTA V made from Lego Bricks because my Lego Canis Bodhi feels lonely :D

Here i have Renders of the infamous Space Docker and the Wastelander:

34965403025_964858d0a6_c.jpgGTA V Space Docker-1

34801424972_b0c5aa5025_c.jpgGTA V Space Docker-2

34965412305_ff173284dc_c.jpgGTA V Wastelander-1

34924745126_f36cec1519_c.jpgGTA V Wastelander-2

Oh and i even made a Gruppe6 Securicar...

34154958253_3d1922813d_c.jpgGTA IV Securicar-4.lxf

Wow, impressive! I've never thought of doing that (though it probably takes a level of skill that I don't have). Mind showing the Bodhi as well?

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

* I've never played any of the classic GTA's and don't care to do so.

* I've never beaten GTA III.

* Despite playing and loving GTA III and GTA VC, i think the controls have aged horribly and can't stand playing them and would likely play LCS and VCS instead.

* My favorite GTA games are #1:GTA SA #2:GTA V  #3: GTA IV.

* The only GTA games i 100% completed were TLad and TBoGT.

badchriss
  • badchriss

Used Doomsday Device Seller

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

I confess that i`m planning to do a whole Series of Vehicles from GTA V made from Lego Bricks because my Lego Canis Bodhi feels lonely :D

Here i have Renders of the infamous Space Docker and the Wastelander:

34965403025_964858d0a6_c.jpgGTA V Space Docker-1

34801424972_b0c5aa5025_c.jpgGTA V Space Docker-2

34965412305_ff173284dc_c.jpgGTA V Wastelander-1

34924745126_f36cec1519_c.jpgGTA V Wastelander-2

Oh and i even made a Gruppe6 Securicar...

34154958253_3d1922813d_c.jpgGTA IV Securicar-4.lxf

Wow, impressive! I've never thought of doing that (though it probably takes a level of skill that I don't have). Mind showing the Bodhi as well?

Thanks,glad you like it.

For the Bodhi,just go back to Page 37 of this Thread,i posted it a while ago :D

Wu-Tang Forever
  • Wu-Tang Forever

Everybody lies. No exceptions.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

* This one's downright embarrassing, but... I've never beat GTA III. I was playing on Macbook and quite enjoying it (I can't emphasize enough how vast an improvement aiming on PC is over aiming on consoles), but the second-to-last mission was really irritating me, and I knew the last mission would be a doozy from seeing it on YT, so I set the game down and never returned to it. And then my Macbook died and took my progress with it. I did buy the game again for PC, and although I'm in no rush to play it again, I do plan on it someday, if only so I can finally say I beat a game pretty much everyone beat when they were like 12 years old :p

* Actually, this reminds me... as big of a GTA fan as I am, I haven't really played any of the games outside of IV and V in years. 

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Son of Zeus, 2 weeks ago.

- VC was my first GTA but it has aged terribly. The controls are clunkier than I remember and it's almost unplayable. The city is poorly designed...this became more obvious after playing IV and V. It's dead...RIP friend.

- IV is the only GTA I haven't done to 100%.

- V's side characters are the worst in the series.

- I hate the police in V. I hate how they magically locate you. I hate their super accuracy with pistols.

- Overall V was a disappointment. It failed to take world interactivity to new heights despite having a massive budget.
  • Dan_1983, MiamiViceCity, Wu-Tang Forever and 1 other like this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago

This doesn't really count as a confession. Common knowledge more like.;)
  • B Dawg, Wu-Tang Forever, Son of Zeus and 2 others like this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Time moves forward, nothing changes.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm happy I don't play GTAO after what it's done to this series, how anyone can still play it is beyond me. "but my friends play it ooga booga" yeah whatever
  • MiamiViceCity, B Dawg, Rafae and 3 others like this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm happy I don't play GTAO after what it's done to this series, how anyone can still play it is beyond me. "but my friends play it ooga booga" yeah whatever

As much sh*t as I've given to GTAO I did get some enjoyment out of it, but that was when I first played GTA V on current gen a couple of years ago. Haven't played it since.

When I see what it's become (from reading about its updates) I just weep and face palm.
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC, Payne Killer, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

Great Britain
  • Great Britain

Dieu et mon droit

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Most of the time, I only join a Heist lobby to refill all my ammo with a single click and then I leave the lobby when they are about to start. #meanie

• Brian Grey likes this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 2 weeks ago

I feel like Vice City is the worst GTA series I've played.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have the suspicion that Rockstar are actually a nightmare to work for, considering how they managed to burn their bridges with Michael Hollick and Ray Liotta.

And where's Hunter Platin? The guy's done voice work since Grand Theft Auto III, but not a single thing in the HD era?

• Rafae and Tao Cheng like this

Achlys
  • Achlys

Rawr

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

And where's Hunter Platin? The guy's done voice work since Grand Theft Auto III, but not a single thing in the HD era?

Actually, he stopped doing voice work for them after SA. Maybe he retired? Found religion? Died?

EtherTakeover
  • EtherTakeover

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

I have always hated the paramedic and taxi side missions in the 3D Gta's.It just dosn't fit with the games in my opinion.Gta 4's taxi side mission is the only one that made sense,because Niko's cousin Roman owns the Taxi firm that gives the side missions.
  • MiamiViceCity and ten-a-penny like this

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

As much sh*t as I've given to GTAO I did get some enjoyment out of it, but that was when I first played GTA V on current gen a couple of years ago. Haven't played it since.

When I see what it's become (from reading about its updates) I just weep and face palm.

I feel that pain too. Yes, I understand the times we are in. And, that single player experiences have changed. But I didnt not expect R* to take this approach on how they have "left" the SP out of the way. GTAO is pretty interesting in the terms of updates and of how the online aspect is played with others. 

I hope in end the support cycle of V, going onto RDR2. R* adds every vechicle or weapons and customizations options to the SP experience and a proper SP DLC to make up for us veterans that have long supported the franchise.

• MiamiViceCity likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted A week ago

I have always hated the paramedic and taxi side missions in the 3D Gta's.It just dosn't fit with the games in my opinion.Gta 4's taxi side mission is the only one that made sense,because Niko's cousin Roman owns the Taxi firm that gives the side missions.

Oh my fcking God, this sh*t.

I ALWAYS end up failing the damn sh*t at the very fcking end. Usually I go in, guns blazing, I see the patient, I hit the brakes, but I still end up being late and/or end up swerving in their direction.

MISSION FAILED! YOU KILLED A PATIENT!

• ROCKSTAR MANIC likes this

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC, A week ago.

Oh my fcking God, this sh*t.

I ALWAYS end up failing the damn sh*t at the very fcking end. Usually I go in, guns blazing, I see the patient, I hit the brakes, but I still end up being late and/or end up swerving in their direction.

MISSION FAILED! YOU KILLED A PATIENT!

I was thinking about this the other day. As much as I love the odd job missions. Paramedic bores the hell out of me. It isnt the mission itself, its the lack of music in service vehicles. That makes it feel like a chore, i like hearing music while I do the job. And usually vigilante missions Ive always used the Hunter so theres no problem with that. Although I do like challenging myself with a land vehicle for those missions.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

The Infidel

• Members
  • Falkland-Islands

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Street Mix, 6 days ago.

- GTA CAN be fun without mods. Even V.

- I bought GTAs on PC not because of mods but because I play mostly on PC.

- I literally was falling asleep few times while doing paramedic missions.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 5 days ago

Honestly it makes me chuckle whenever I go on Youtube or wherever and after 9 years I still see people peddling the notion that people only started liking GTA IV when GTA V released. I get the thought of GTA IV being regarded as the best GTA hurts the egos of its haters, but they should really let it go already. ;)

• Payne Killer and StormBreaker like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Honestly it makes me chuckle whenever I go on Youtube or wherever and after 9 years I still see people peddling the notion that people only started liking GTA IV when GTA V released. I get the thought of GTA IV being regarded as the best GTA hurts the egos of its haters, but they should really let it go already. ;)

I love IV and there were a lot of people who turned once V was released.

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

- VC was my first GTA but it has aged terribly. The controls are clunkier than I remember and it's almost unplayable. The city is poorly designed...this became more obvious after playing IV and V. It's dead...RIP friend.

- I hate the police in V. I hate how they magically locate you. I hate their super accuracy with pistols.

- Overall V was a disappointment. It failed to take world interactivity to new heights despite having a massive budget.

How is ViceCity unplayable? and how can you compare it to IV and V  they are years apart in terms of development and what hardware was available at the time, can a PS2 run GTA4?  i rest my case.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 4 days ago

Vice City's aged granted, but I wouldn't say it's unplayable. It still feels solid on the PS4 IMO.
  • Croft likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

I still play VC on my PS2 and it is still very much playable. 

• Street Mix likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 days ago Edited by KratosDrake, 3 days ago.

How is ViceCity unplayable? and how can you compare it to IV and V  they are years apart in terms of development and what hardware was available at the time, can a PS2 run GTA4?  i rest my case.

I saw pirated versions of GTA IV for PS2 once. No kidding. I would try to hunt a picture, but I am on my fits-on-your-palm phone, so kinda complicated to do so. When I find a new tablet, I'll go hunting one. Of course, idk if it's even playable.

EDIT: Did a search and it's just a hacked version of SA with some new clothes. Ignore.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Even though I know the HD era is seperate from the 3d era, I was hoping that Grove Street in V would be an exact replica of San Andreas's Grove Street. I remember seeing memes in the build up to V of San Andreas's Grove street with the caption "can't wait to go home".

Maybe it was illogical but I thought it would have been a cool tribute, explore our old stomping ground in HD, one of the most iconic locations in San Andreas back again, maybe the Johnson house could be a safehouse to use.
  • Street Mix likes this

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

Space Marine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 hours ago

i never believed any myths

• Payne Killer and KratosDrake like this

stalliongallery
  • stalliongallery

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 hours ago

It might loose my interest in GTA gaming so I do not think confession is the best think but only we can enjoy the same.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 hours ago

I worship Niko Bellic and pray to him every minute for blessing

Croft
  • Croft

Level 27 Herald of Tranquility

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

Vice City's aged granted, but I wouldn't say it's unplayable. It still feels solid on the PS4 IMO.

I wanna play Vice City again so bad. But it's f*cking broken for me on Windows 10.

I miss Windows 7. :(

XXI
  • XXI

pretty n nasty

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 2 hours ago

I refer to LS Customs as the pay n spray, I'm old school like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users