Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

I like the cops in V

I think the story in V isn't nearly as bad as people say it is

No matter how hard I try to this day I can't get gold in the SA driving school

I beat all the HD games without cheating but none of the 3d ones

I never harm hookers because they are just trying to earn a living and have harmed nobody.

For a while I started to sour on IV because of the fans but why hate on a great game because some annoying people like it

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

- I hate being too flashy with my clothing or my vehicles, so I more than not just try to have matching generic clothes on and restrict my mods on cars to paint unless the car is ment to be flashy such as the racing Jester. 

- One of the reasons I like III is because of the silly humour that didn't parody anything that much, it was just silly overall and I enjoyed it. 

- One of the other reasons I like the game is because it starts with a news report and ends with a news report. 

- I can recognize simple sound effects from the games almost instantly such as police sirens or opening car doors. 

- There is atleast one song I like in all of the games.

- My favourite helicopter is the Armadillo, although V's Police maverick is my second favourite. 

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

The Infidel

• Members
  • Falkland-Islands

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:39 PM Edited by Street Mix, 04 January 2015 - 10:26 PM.

I still haven't completed GTA3 for 100%

I completed GTA CW for 100%

I like GTA V soundtrack

I never bothered to finish VCS on PSP (did numerous times on PS2)

Still haven't got gold in SA Flight School (silver in Hunter mission)

When I first played GTA V it seemed like best game ever.

GTA CW (DS) is the only GTA I played on the very first release day. Ditched it due to controls and newly-released GTA 4 PC. Later replayed on PSP.

In III era GTAs there're only 1-2 songs per game that I dislike.

Ulrich Kirsch
  • Ulrich Kirsch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

I think San Andreas is too long, Vice City has some unnecessary missions

SA is quite short for me (let alone VC), 5 days and the main missions are all completed, I would like it if there were something like 250 storyline missions. it's a fun game I'd like to play for a long time, but I don't find it possible because  finishing the missions is so quick and there's nothing beside the storyline to enjoy, so more missions would satisfy me better.

.But I understand I may be alone on this.

Every GTA has unneccesary missions imo, the Zero ones for example, the gameplay is horrible and they add nothing relevant to the story.

Same goes for Demolition Man

Carmain
  • Carmain

Im back bitches...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:24 PM

I first played GTA when I was 6.

My whole family is a bit obsessed with GTA.

I tried GTA 2 once, but gave up after 10 minutes as I kept getting lost and very confused

I have never played the EFLC.

I couldn't pass the flight school missions on SA, and I had to get my dad to do them. The most recent play through I did I passed most of them first time.

I cant complete Turn on, Tune in, Bug out on VCS.

I had few problems with Demolition Man (completed it 2nd go, 1st I got confused about the location of the bombs, then shot down...).

I really enjoyed IV's story, even if my friends say it is boring.

And a random one: Even though I am a kid (14 years of age), I get really annoyed by American children, mostly cause of the really high-pitched accent.

Hitman843
  • Hitman843

Hitman

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:32 AM

My conclusion on GTA V's characters:

Michael: Boring, crappy family drama, midlife crisis.

Franklin: My favorite character in the game with the most fun missions.

Trevor: Ow the edge! If I was 12 and angsty I'd find him awesome.

Tangy Bang
  • Tangy Bang

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:38 AM

My gta confession list:

Chinatown Wars for IOS is the only gta game I've ever completed 100%.

Never beat GTA: SA without cheats

I like how aggressive the police are compared to IVs police, who are slow and stupid.

Gta us my form of stress relief. Nothing like getting on and killing hundreds of people after a stressful day at work.

My mom never allowed me to play GTA till I was 17. She still doesn't like me playing it.

On GTA Online in December, I was one of the first people to receive modded money, and then was the one of the first to help distribute it via DNS codes. Also during that time I entered a RP/Cash lobby and leaped from rank 25 to 357. After I lost all the modded money and had to grind missions, I made it to rank 401 before Rockstar reset me to rank 171 in late May. I am currently Rank 232. Through all of this I was never banned once.

I have never played a GTA before San Andreas.

GTA V is a savior for stoners. It's not even the gameplay that's awesome, just observing the A.I. at its best is great entertainment for stoners.

I wish I could hijack a train in V and wreck it across the highway just to watch the devastation occur. I can't be the only one who wants to see that?

I confess to being a public session Death matches. There are times I just lobby hop looking for a bunch of people to f*ck with.

I also confess that I'm a public lobby asshole, if you've ever met me online you'd know who I am.

I hate GTA IVs driving mechanics. Once you learn it though you will destroy in races, but still everything handles like a boat.

I hate how in GTA SA, how if you barely scrape any of your bumpers on anything they get really bent out of shape.

I had a friend help me beat the Flying School Missions in SA, and NOE

Michael's family in V annoys the living sh*t outa me. I want to shoot all of them.

After beating the game the first time, and realizing killing Trevor was a bad idea, I had Michael killed. Am I the only one who felt bad about that ending.

My favorite thing to do is rig a bus with explosives, block up a highway or intersection, wait for the A.I. act stupid and once a good large clog occurs, out the RPG, blow up everything.

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

- I haven't played GTA III :turn:

- The only GTA game I finished to 100% is TBOGT

- I haven't completed SA and VC, now that doesn't mean I don't know their story

- I kinda like Trevor actually, pretty neutral opinion on him, the hate he gets is totally understandable

- I played EFLC before IV, it was the first game I bought for the 360

- When playing for the first time I believed in the GTA SA myths until I realized most of them were just mods. Still good times tho, videos with the X-Files theme n' stuff

- I used to wear fingerless gloves IRL because of Niko Bellic

- I wanted to learn some Serbian, also because of Niko

- Sometimes I put Radio X or Flash FM with an HDD while playing GTA IV and V

- I'd prefer Lamar over Franklin to be a protagonist

- I don't think Luis was that bad

- Pre-release GTA V had that good ol SA feeling, final product didn't.

• Rejeckted likes this

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:00 AM Edited by toxluv, 09 January 2015 - 05:58 PM.

More "GTA Confessions":

- Although I played GTA1 and GTA2 in 1999, GTA: San Andreas in 2005, and GTAIV in 2010, the first GTA game I've ever completed at 100% was GTAIII early in 2014. Actually, the only games I've ever completed at 100% are GTAIII and GTA: Vice City, but I'm working on the 100% completion of GTA: San Andreas right now. I found it very satisfying and self-rewarding. On the other hand, I don't care so much about Trophies.

- I've always played with Auto-Aim on. However, when I'll play to GTAIV, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City and GTAV in future, I'll try to play them with Manual-Aim on.

- Once, I played the Xbox version of GTA: San Andreas on an Arcade cabinet.

- As a kid, I had various pirated copies of video games, and some of them were GTA games. I was very ashamed of this, so I threw them in the trash once I grew up. All the games I currently own are original and I also have the limited, GTA: The Trilogy edition for the PS2.

- The GTA series taught me English.

• theGTAking101 and The Deadite like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

My cars in GTA V get no tacky ass aesthetic modifications. I change the paint and maybe the wheels, then I tint the windows and use Save Editor for my very own vanity plate. That's it.

No nonsense.
  • theGTAking101 and Carmain like this

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

making a living out of youtube comments.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:08 AM Edited by Vice City criminal, 03 January 2015 - 03:09 AM.

>I haven't played any of the GTA London games. (1969 and 1961)
>From start to finish of GTA SA Story mode I never Liked CJ
>GTA Vice City and Vice City Stories got me into 80's music
>The only GTA games I Finished to 100% are GTA VCS and GTA IV
>I never understood why Victor Vance Get all the hate from some fans of the series when he basically was the first Concept of a down to earth character in the series (Same concept used for Niko and other characters to a lesser degree)
>The first time I played GTA IV i didn't stop playing it like for 12 hours straight.
>When I was a kid I always called Claude "the guy from GTA 3".

• Donut, theGTAking101 and The Deadite like this

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:58 AM

I hate GTA Vice City
I was extremly skeptical about FPS mode until I saw that trailer
Ive never used cheats in GTA V

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:57 AM

I no longer go on senseless rampages against cops or civilians in GTA IV's free roam. Additionally, when in missions I try to be as pacifist as possible.

Donut
  • Donut

take2 i need to install a naked tracy mod please

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

I think San Andreas is too long

I don't its bad that SA is really long, but at a certain point in the story, it completely changes its flow and focus. To be honest, i would prefer games longer than SA.

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

I always felt SA had a number of main story missions, quite honestly; uninteresting. Some didn't made sense and some quite short. Quite fun to play initially on release, but on repeated playthroughs these missions became soon boring to replay.
Still the majority of the story is pretty entertaining, even to this day.
But, I'd have been completely satisfied had the writers, or designers, put more thoughts into making them more interesting.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Nico
  • Nico

Do you think you can tell?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:30 PM

Never completed the 100% of SA, IV or EFLC. I'm very lazy to satisfy all the girlfriends/friends in the games, especially in SA. Why the f*ck you must be fatter to date Michelle?

Despise I like IV, sometimes I wish it had more weapons. A flamethrower would work perfectly in the game.

Undyne
  • Undyne

Incidentally Electronically Erased

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

I never completed GTA III either cause I hated the atmosphere of the game. Big mistake.

Spoiler

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

meh

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:00 PM

Please don't judge me.
I have yet to play a GTA game on an original disc. All the copies I played were borrowed pirated copies from friends and relatives. I'd buy an original copy the second I saw one, but they're rarer than flying unicorns around these parts.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Jets are love, Jets are life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

-It took me 7 years to complete the story of SA.

-GTAO is way better than V and IV gameplay wise.

-GTA IV is the fourth GTA I played.

-IVs gameplay was dull as hell(thank god for story dlc).

-SA has the best soundtrack in GTA.

-I never finished VCS.

-TBOGT is was better than TLAD.

-Last but not least, in GTA: Gameplay>Story.

Uncle Vlad
  • Uncle Vlad

annoying dick

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:11 PM Edited by Doctor Ray, 03 January 2015 - 04:13 PM.

I feel like the magic of the new gen version of GTA V is slowly wearing off. It´s still stunning and a real beauty, but there are so many things lacking: more story missions, criminal side activities, garage space, insurance, trackers, R* still focussing on Online...

• MiamiViceCity, Legomanarthur and Ulrich Kirsch like this

VintageViro
  • VintageViro

Silent Wanderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

-I think GTA: Vice City is leagues better than San Andreas.

-Never cared about Heists.

-San Andreas is the most fun GTA, not best.

-I think people who whine about lowrider wheels are more annoying than jet griefers and god mode users COMBINED.

-I think GTA III isn't talked about enough.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:01 PM

...Liberty City Stories has unplayable controls for me...

Didn't the PS2 version have identical controls to the previous games, only with the addition of letting the camera rotate around the car/player without going into first person like SA?

• Vice City criminal and Le zébu suintant like this

toxluv
  • toxluv

男の子は泣かない

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Italy

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:40 AM Edited by toxluv, 04 January 2015 - 12:50 AM.

Yes, both GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories have the same controls as GTAIII and GTA: Vice City, but you're able to look around in Third Person view (on car and on foot) with the right analog stick like in GTA: San Andreas. The only differences are that Free-Aim is activable by pressing L3, and that you aim with the left analog stick - obviously, while you're holding R1.
  • universetwisters likes this

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

Sometimes I play with my willy and a white stuff come out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:02 AM

I can't stand most things about GTA V - the story, the characters, the vehicles, the driving physics, how the guns sound and feel, the radio, the melee combat, the BS rubberbanding terminator police and predictable humour but it's the game I've played most of out any GTA.

Also, I think that The Beat 102.7 and Electrochoc in TBoGT are the best radio stations in the series.

• Tikhung likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:27 AM

As messed up as this sounds after the kidnapping I wish we could date Gracie Anceloti. She seems like she would be good in bed.

After Hood Safari I like to ride around the hood as Trevor listening to hip hop. 

• theGTAking101 and MrDeSanta like this

amysorel12
  • amysorel12

Crackhead

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:32 PM

-The only gta games I playef are gta 3, San Andreas and gta 5.

- I used to have a huge crush on Claude from gta 3

-I really like Wade. A LOT though, I kind of like Trevor as well.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:37 PM

Yes, both GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories have the same controls as GTAIII and GTA: Vice City, but you're able to look around in Third Person view (on car and on foot) with the right analog stick like in GTA: San Andreas. The only differences are that Free-Aim is activable by pressing L3, and that you aim with the left analog stick - obviously, while you're holding R1.

Right, those are the only real changes and that's about it. Dunno what the problem would've been unless he was playing it on the PSP. And even then, he could just get LCS for the PS2 and enjoy it that way.

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:41 PM

As messed up as this sounds after the kidnapping I wish we could date Gracie Anceloti. She seems like she would be good in bed.

After Hood Safari I like to ride around the hood as Trevor listening to hip hop. 

Oh you bet she probably hops like a bunny in bed. She really feels like she knows the techniques perfectly.   :colgate: 

Only for banging tho, otherwise she`s freakin` annoying. I can`t imagine taking her out to dine. She`s only "the bed" kinda girl

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:00 PM Edited by BitPieStudios, 04 January 2015 - 02:04 PM.

- Er... I ship Trevor and Michael pretty hard. Shoot me.

- I only ever beat GTA 5, Only played a bit of 4, SA, and TBOGT.

- I don't think GTA 5 is as bad as people say it is. Not perfect, but not super horrible!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Victory for modding!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

I can't stand most things about GTA V - the story, the characters, the vehicles, the driving physics, how the guns sound and feel, the radio, the melee combat, the BS rubberbanding terminator police and predictable humour but it's the game I've played most of out any GTA.

Also, I think that The Beat 102.7 and Electrochoc in TBoGT are the best radio stations in the series.

You hate the radio of GTA V but you love the worst stations of TBOGT? Wow :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users