V WIP
904 replies to this topic
KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

It's Time To Suck Dick Carl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:30 AM

This looks like really early progress. But are you planning on posting pictures of your modeling progress with him in your sculpting software like you did with carl? Because we all really enjoyed those

Beginning&End
  • Beginning&End

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:05 AM

Almico make sure you make those shades more squared, they're Loc shades.
https://s-media-cach...52c4819b024.jpg

DubHaMlg777
  • DubHaMlg777

I Quit

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

EtaGRAO.jpg

Looks like Eazy-e.

• Mighty Ducks likes this

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:17 PM

well, ryder suposes to be a spoof out of Eazy-e

• LL Cool L and KENNYOUT3 like this

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:42 PM

well, ryder suposes to be a spoof out of Eazy-e

exactly

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:39 PM

Any Update Almico?

DoctorMike
  • DoctorMike

I hope Everyone's having a great Day/Night

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

Great job! It's really cool to see these good old characters with better textures and more poly count in GTA V. I can't wait to see how Big Smoke will look like.

CleoModlar
  • CleoModlar

Cleomodlar

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:43 AM Edited by CleoModlar, 08 January 2017 - 07:05 AM.

I am working on Carl Johnson Voice :cool:
  • almico and UltraGizmo64 like this

Monarch42
  • Monarch42

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:20 AM

• almico likes this

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

Yo mans its almost been a week since  you posted anything. you okay?

.Bach
  • .Bach

λ

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:27 AM

Are you serious? He doesn't have to be here posting 24/7.

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

Are you serious? He doesn't have to be here posting 24/7.

i never said all the time. we don't know when he's gonna post. he should at least tell us when he's gonna post or something. like a weekly thing, or something like that. 

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

certified forklift driver

• Facade
  • Romania
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:12 AM

When there will be updates or anything, he will post them.

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:45 AM

Umm how do i fix this? dLPVy5sX0EOcSpZmd1KffA_0_0.jpg

emrc01
  • emrc01

Make The Stories Games For PC!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

Ped version? Don't want to replace Franklin

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:20 PM

Ped version? Don't want to replace Franklin

but i followed where the file told me to go. it said replace franklins head

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:23 AM

but someone would at least say it. hes probably on vacation. last i heard he was sick. but hes probably just on vacation. just like the other modder who made the simple trainer mod. but again. you tell people. you don't just up and leave without giving people SOME knowledge 

almico
  • almico

VICE Punch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Character 2014 [HD 90s Carl Johnson for GTA V]

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

but someone would at least say it. hes probably on vacation. last i heard he was sick. but hes probably just on vacation. just like the other modder who made the simple trainer mod. but again. you tell people. you don't just up and leave without giving people SOME knowledge 

I haven't left anything. If you're really insistent on knowing exactly what i'm doing here it goes -

I've been signed off work with anxiety and a panic disorder. I'm not getting paid my full wage either. I haven't made any money at all from modding EVER. My priority right now is bills. My graphics tablet broke yesterday that I've used for 5 years. It's costing me £330 to replace and I'm pretty much screwed for a while and could lose my job. My job isn't anything to do with art or games.

I've applied to numerous 3D artist jobs around the country and get no response which sucks. I'm just going to take a little break, and wait for my new tablet to arrive. Then I'm going to portfolio build like crazy and make sure I get a job.

If you ever wonder what i'm up to check if im posting on:

https://www.artstati...m/artist/almico

As for now we will wait and see what happens with CJ. Thanks

Alec

• Platinum Card, yakprince, D T and 5 others like this

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:14 AM

Hope all goes well Alec pretty sure you should land something good eventually, amount of talent and quality you display in your mods/art alone is insane. Gonna continue lurking here from time to time on updates though thats for sure.

• almico likes this

esreveR
  • esreveR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:23 PM

Like holy crap dude, I made an account just to tell you specifically to shut up. I look at this and the page before from this and see you constantly spamming for requests and being so unpatient it isn't even funny. I mod in other games and I know how difficult it can be modding things when you don't do it for money. I dunno his reasons for making an HD CJ character, hopefully like the rest. Just the enjoyment of making them and seeing people happy with it. Then there is people like you who just demand and demand and demand. Please shut up, wait and you'll see when he posts anything new. I notice he just did 22 hours ago but my point stands.

Also it doesn't matter what hes doing outside of modding things, its none of your business if hes on vacation for the next 20 years. 

PPS I don't care if this bans me, I just see this guy spamming 12 things over the course of two pages and it irritates me. Nice work on the models/textures though.

• almico, Jinx., UltraGizmo64 and 1 other like this

d3jan
  • d3jan

Prime

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:35 AM Edited by d3jan, 19 January 2017 - 12:40 AM.

Hey Alec well if you're looking for a job as a Graphics Designer or 3D artist take a look at "Freelancer" or "Fiverr". These are basically sites where you can actually take orders from users to do something like draw a portrait or maybe make a 3D model of themselves basically like "Amazon" and "Ebay" but with drawing, web devloping, programing....

I've seen your portfolio and I like your work, you should definitely try these sites, there would be a ton of orders for you there with that kind of work like on your portfolio, not to mention your 3D models... Just take a look.

• almico, UltraGizmo64 and iAbokai like this

almico
  • almico

VICE Punch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Character 2014 [HD 90s Carl Johnson for GTA V]

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

Thanks guys. I put this up https://www.facebook.com/toonup.art/

In one day I got a lot of likes and some paid work so hopefully things look up soon!

• Cautious, UltraGizmo64, LL Cool L and 2 others like this

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:49 AM

Like holy crap dude, I made an account just to tell you specifically to shut up. I look at this and the page before from this and see you constantly spamming for requests and being so unpatient it isn't even funny. I mod in other games and I know how difficult it can be modding things when you don't do it for money. I dunno his reasons for making an HD CJ character, hopefully like the rest. Just the enjoyment of making them and seeing people happy with it. Then there is people like you who just demand and demand and demand. Please shut up, wait and you'll see when he posts anything new. I notice he just did 22 hours ago but my point stands.

Also it doesn't matter what hes doing outside of modding things, its none of your business if hes on vacation for the next 20 years. 

PPS I don't care if this bans me, I just see this guy spamming 12 things over the course of two pages and it irritates me. Nice work on the models/textures though.

i never demanded anything. i'm just a guy who really likes this mod. i like alec. i'm not saying 'you better tell us whats going on or else'. no. i'm a nice guy. nothing else really to say. i'm not gonna say sorry to you. alec will say how he feels about the scenario if he wants to. i respect him. i like him. that's why i post on this thread. i'm the kind of person that likes to be up to date on things. and i said that he could be on vacation. i didn't post anything talking about him being gone for 2 weeks. i was replying to other people afterwards. 

I haven't left anything. If you're really insistent on knowing exactly what i'm doing here it goes -

I've been signed off work with anxiety and a panic disorder. I'm not getting paid my full wage either. I haven't made any money at all from modding EVER. My priority right now is bills. My graphics tablet broke yesterday that I've used for 5 years. It's costing me £330 to replace and I'm pretty much screwed for a while and could lose my job. My job isn't anything to do with art or games.

I've applied to numerous 3D artist jobs around the country and get no response which sucks. I'm just going to take a little break, and wait for my new tablet to arrive. Then I'm going to portfolio build like crazy and make sure I get a job.

If you ever wonder what i'm up to check if im posting on:

https://www.artstati...m/artist/almico

As for now we will wait and see what happens with CJ. Thanks

Alec

sorry to hear that. hope everything gets better for you man. have you ever thought of opening up a Patreon?

esreveR
  • esreveR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:38 AM Edited by esreveR, 21 January 2017 - 03:47 AM.

i never demanded anything. i'm just a guy who really likes this mod. i like alec. i'm not saying 'you better tell us whats going on or else'. no. i'm a nice guy. nothing else really to say. i'm not gonna say sorry to you. alec will say how he feels about the scenario if he wants to. i respect him. i like him. that's why i post on this thread. i'm the kind of person that likes to be up to date on things. and i said that he could be on vacation. i didn't post anything talking about him being gone for 2 weeks. i was replying to other people afterwards. 

Uh what.. 

i never said all the time. we don't know when he's gonna post. he should at least tell us when he's gonna post or something. like a weekly thing, or something like that. 

You demanded that he tell you something every one-two weeks. It proves how inpatient you are and demanding in one sentence, modding isn't just looking at it and being done. It takes time to make progress. Also yes on both accounts. I won't continue this argument after this for his mod's sake for getting off track but you sir are an idiot whose so thick skulled when he cannot see how annoying he is being to others. Really wanna show you care? Stop posting every week, or after your own post over and over. Believe it or not there is a such thing called edit. Plus demanding updates on the mod or his personal life.

On a side note I never asked from an apology from you, to be frank I don't give a f*ck what you think of me if I did care I'd kiss your foot.

• Jinx. likes this

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:47 AM Edited by KENNYOUT3, 21 January 2017 - 03:48 AM.

Uh what.. 

You demanded that he tell you something every one-two weeks. It proves how inpatient you are and demanding in one sentence, modding isn't just looking at it and being done. It takes time to make progress. Also yes on both accounts. I won't continue this argument after this for his mod's sake for getting off track but you sir are an idiot whose so thick skulled when he cannot see how annoying he is being to others. Really wanna show you care? Stop posting every week and demanding stuff and or asking about things.

On a side note I never asked from an apology from you, to be frank I don't give a f*ck what you think of me if I did care I'd kiss your foot.

"Should" i said. he "Should" it was a suggestion

and on a side note. you don't have to kiss my foot

Saunders420
  • Saunders420

...keep rolling...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

since the release has happened....could we get a IV version?

• Letus and KENNYOUT3 like this

Letus
  • Letus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

boyfbZ4.png

This is so dope, man! Can't wait for Big Smoke.

• KENNYOUT3 likes this

JesseP
  • JesseP

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:33 AM

what happened guys? haven't seen any activity on this for ages

• KENNYOUT3 likes this

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:18 PM

what happened guys? haven't seen any activity on this for ages

yeah. we're all waitin. all you really have to do is look on this same exact page. it'll explain alot on whats going on

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:06 AM

almico is probably working at some triple-A studio now, looking back at this old topic with co-workers like
ZUeCbT5.gif
  • Saunders420, polivin emil and iAbokai like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users