» «
Photo

Ways to improve the storyline of GTA San Andreas

112 replies to this topic
Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

I've never understood how in the story after CJ purchases the garage in San Fierro contextually they "fix" it up, but physically it's still the same run down piece of sh*t it was when he got it. Would be cool if it changed over time and was another location for a mod shop or something.

Firstly, CJ did not "purchase" but won the garage in the mission 'Farewell, My Love...'
As for, "physically it's still the same", I believe its mainly because further into the story CJ goes on to become involved in more important matters and profitable ventures, than looking after the garage which he clearly hated ( Catalina ) to begin with, as it appears from the words -"Gave me this sh*t-hole instead of pink-slip?". He did arrange a small team to look after the garage and that's it. I guess, CJ had lost interest in the garage later.
My mistake. I guess I forgot he won it, but still it's a shame it kind of goes to waste.

The first time I played SA I seriously thought it was going to get fixed up, but was left underwhelmed when it was basically forgotten about .:/

As I said it could've been another location for a mod shop.

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

I've never understood how in the story after CJ purchases the garage in San Fierro contextually they "fix" it up, but physically it's still the same run down piece of sh*t it was when he got it. Would be cool if it changed over time and was another location for a mod shop or something.

Firstly, CJ did not "purchase" but won the garage in the mission 'Farewell, My Love...'
As for, "physically it's still the same", I believe its mainly because further into the story CJ goes on to become involved in more important matters and profitable ventures, than looking after the garage which he clearly hated ( Catalina ) to begin with, as it appears from the words -"Gave me this sh*t-hole instead of pink-slip?". He did arrange a small team to look after the garage and that's it. I guess, CJ had lost interest in the garage later.
My mistake. I guess I forgot he won it, but still it's a shame it kind of goes to waste. The first time I played SA I seriously thought it was going to get fixed up, but left underwhelmed.:/

its also bullsh*t that cockstar forgt to implement the second garage. originally there would be 2 garages, with a total kapacity of 8 cars or planes. now its 4... ;(

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:44 PM

One can search gtagarage for a mod shop and doherty garage mod.

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

One can search gtagarage for a mod shop and doherty garage mod.

mods...

-_-

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

There is plenty of vehicle storage in San Andreas anyways, so I'm not quite sure what the problem is, anyways.

• Osho likes this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

I don't get all the hate for Ryder. IMO he's a cool character, with that crude 90's gangsta attitude.

Changes to the storyline:

1.Better death for Ryder. It would've been cooler IMO if only Smoke was shown in the Green Sabre mission. After this you work with Ryder and Cesar in San Fierro. You then find out that Ryder's in with the Ballas, but Ryder goes into hiding after that. Unable to trace him, CJ keeps working with Cesar.

The rest of the story continues as it is now, until the last mission. CJ kills Smoke and chases after Tenpenny, but Ryder suddenly appears and starts chasing CJ. Tenpenny falls over the bridge; Ryder tries to kill CJ and Sweet. He's angry at CJ for killing Smoke. A chase and a shootout results in Ryder dying. CJ asks why he did it and Ryder says Smoke managed to influence him. Then, just before he dies, Ryder says, "Ah man, f*ck it all. Even though you killed me, you'll always be my homie. See you in hell, fool."

This would have been a fitting death for Ryder.

2. A couplr of missions where you interrogate some guys to get info on Big Smoke.

3. More role for Big Bear.

4. Some last reminder of Toreno's whereabouts would've been cool.

5. More involvement of Hernandez. There's hardly any role for this guy in the story, apart from that phone call. In The Introduction he appeared important, being forced by Tenpenny to kill Pendlebury. Maybe he could've played a part in the riots at the end, since he wanted to be a good cop.
  • GreenOnions likes this

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:23 PM

5. More involvement of Hernandez. There's hardly any role for this guy in the story, apart from that phone call. In The Introduction he appeared important, being forced by Tenpenny to kill Pendlebury. Maybe he could've played a part in the riots at the end, since he wanted to be a good cop.

Apparently he somehow sold out Tenpenny and Pulaski (which is why they wacked him,) but we don`t know exactly how he could have proved anything. I don`t know whether dwelling too much on that makes any difference anyway, since the way he was written he didn`t even have to exist in the story.

P.S. Whoever`s reading this thread would have beaten the game anyway so I`m not using spoiler tags.

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

Taking out all of the missions that don't make sense for a gangster game, such as Black Project, the Flight School missions, etc.

Do you realize that the zeros', truth's and torenos' desert missions are OPTION missions. They are not part of the MAIN storyline and thus not required to progress and complete the story. These are SIDE missions and more like "friend missions" similar to those missions of random characters in GTA IV that aren't connected with the main storyline. I seriously don't understand all the fuss about the jetpack and flight schools missions. If you don't like it then don't play them. Simple. You can still finish the story. It makes sense or not doesn't matter because Dan Houser has clearly explained that some things are used to provide "broad experience". What really makes no sense are those boring activities QUB3D and 200 pigeons that was a f*cking boring piece of sh*t I swear I wanted to smack the one who came up with the idea as they offer no satisfying rewards, nor provide any thrill/excitement for replaying them. I find the jetpack, zeros and flight missions a LOT better in this regard!
  • Gigs84 and Pastry like this

roadrage19
  • roadrage19

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:57 PM

Taking out all of the missions that don't make sense for a gangster game, such as Black Project, the Flight School missions, etc.

Do you realize that the zeros', truth's and torenos' desert missions are OPTION missions. They are not part of the MAIN storyline and thus not required to progress and complete the story. These are SIDE missions and more like "friend missions" similar to those missions of random characters in GTA IV that aren't connected with the main storyline. I seriously don't understand all the fuss about the jetpack and flight schools missions. If you don't like it then don't play them. Simple. You can still finish the story. It makes sense or not doesn't matter because Dan Houser has clearly explained that some things are used to provide "broad experience". What really makes no sense are those boring activities QUB3D and 200 pigeons that was a f*cking boring piece of sh*t I swear I wanted to smack the one who came up with the idea as they offer no satisfying rewards, nor provide any thrill/excitement for replaying them. I find the jetpack, zeros and flight missions a LOT better in this regard!
Jeez! Why do you have to be so querulous about this? It's their opinion on what they think needs to improve the story. Learn to respect them.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:47 AM

Do you realize that the zeros', truth's and torenos' desert missions are OPTION missions. They are not part of the MAIN storyline and thus not required to progress and complete the story. 

What? I know Zero's missions aren't required to complete the story, but where do you get the idea the Truth's and Toreno's missions are optional from? You can't start the Las Venturas strand (for example) without completing the flying school as one of the missions it opens up is Fender Ketchup so yes it is technically required to advance.

I agree things like QUB3D and the flying rats in GTA IV aren't really that rewarding, but I don't understand why you're coercing someone who made a post 6 months ago to not do those missions they mentioned when you can do the same thing with QUB3D and the flying rats which in fact can be more easily ignored. :/

ms21082001
  • ms21082001

DYOM director / Scripter

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:00 AM

Man, know somethin'.

• The player wheel from GTA - V was first planned in SA, so, it should have stayed, and have missions like Sweet escaping from Jail, Cesar getting his home back and yeah, CJ taking over San Andreas.

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:39 AM

What? I know Zero's missions aren't required to complete the story, but where do you get the idea the Truth's and Toreno's missions are optional from?

No. I'm talking about the missions connected with flying school. Check out here. It explains nicely!

I don't understand why you're coercing someone who made a post 6 months ago to not do those missions they mentioned when you can do the same thing with QUB3D and the flying rats which in fact can be more easily ignored. :/

I am simply trying to draw his attention towards something totally makes no sense in removing them. Its not the first time but quite on many occassions in the past he objected including them. I thought he STILL doesn't realize the fact they are optional, like many others, and was correcting him.
I know, QUB3D and flying rats can be ignored but that example was used to show as "something makes less sense" as compared to the "friends missions" that obviously DO NOT fall into the category of "side activities nor collectbles" and could have been improved with something much more rewarding and satisfying for worth replaying.
Moreover, my main argument was that the zeros and truths ( only desert ones ) are similar to random characters in IV that are no way connected to the sroryline, thus makes absolutely no sense of removing them. That's all.
The topic clearly addresses the things that have a larger impact and important overall for the main plot and not to CJ personally outside of games main story.
Read here Dan Houser very CLEARLY explains the reasons behind the outlandish stuff and things used to stretch the players experience.
Seriously, nobody can take such objections after ten years if people constantly try to ignore the efforts of the SA fans in putting forward all the FACTS!

Paul723
  • Paul723

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:57 AM Edited by Paul723, 16 May 2015 - 07:06 AM.

Do you realize that the zeros', truth's and torenos' desert missions are OPTION missions. They are not part of the MAIN storyline and thus not required to progress and complete the story. 

What? I know Zero's missions aren't required to complete the story, but where do you get the idea the Truth's and Toreno's missions are optional from? You can't start the Las Venturas strand (for example) without completing the flying school as one of the missions it opens up is Fender Ketchup so yes it is technically required to advance.

I agree things like QUB3D and the flying rats in GTA IV aren't really that rewarding, but I don't understand why you're coercing someone who made a post 6 months ago to not do those missions they mentioned when you can do the same thing with QUB3D and the flying rats which in fact can be more easily ignored. :/
Just ignore him. He thinks everything about San Andreas is perfect and berates anyone who says otherwise. I bet he doesn't even have a least favorite mission based on his comments. Arguments are futile.

SA4life
  • SA4life

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:19 AM

You have really got to be kidding me. First of all, those are terrible improvements. I don't understand at all how you can like a sh*t talking, loudmouth, light-skinned midget asshole who insults CJ relentlessly. Also, Big Bear, B-Dup, and Emmet are the worst ever characters on the game and should be taken out of the game along with that light-skinned asshole Ryder. That's the only improvement this game really needs. Eliminate all four of those characters and the game would be perfect. Other than that, the storyline is perfect the way it is and that's a fact too.

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:09 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 04 June 2015 - 04:08 AM.

In my opinion, I loved Big Smoke and Ryder and hated how they betrayed the GSF, so a little tweak that could've been added to the story would've been if Ryder was taken to rehab on the mission 'Pier 69', then when you get back to LS he is the one that helps you during Beat Down on B Dup and Grove 4 Life. After that, make it so that Tenpenny is the one waiting for you at the top of Smoke's Crack Den (honestly, I HATED Tenpenny, and I wish he was in that position just so I could stab him to death with a chainsaw). Then, Pulaski, which survived the incidents in High Noon, shows up and does everything that Tenpenny does in the game (take money, set Crack Den on fire). While all this happens, Smoke comes out of hiding in his Den (he was hiding in the restroom, lol) and CJ forgives him and he goes back with the Grove. After escaping, you, Ryder, and Big Smoke ride after Pulaski, who also has Sweet hanging on the ladder of his truck. Then you have to chase after him throughout all of SA. You catch Sweet on SF, and then, a cutscene plays and Cesar, along with the VLA veterans (Sunny, Gal and Hazer iirc) show up in Cesar's car and help you shoot at Pulaski, all while Smoke drives and Ryder, Sweet, and you face the army itself! After riding through the LV desert, you call Woozie to help you out, and he manages to bring army attention to him and his gamg, but the Leones go after you instead, and they're dangerous! When you're in the countryside, the The Truth and Madd Dogg draw their attention away from you, but the SWAT is after you now. Finally, upon returning to LS, Cesar shoots Pulaski, whose truck then falls over the Ganton Bridge as usual, but instead, this time it crashes into OG Loc's house and blows up. Quite a lengthy mission, but it would show how all of CJ's allies help him in the end, and it truly is a happy ending because Ryder and BS are back on your side, while Tenpenny dies at your hands (like it should've been, silly R*) and Pulaski is killed by your sidekick for insulting your sister (let's remember he insulted Kendl and took pictures of her and Cesar 'having fun' together, so Cesar had enough reasons to shoot him).

EDIT: Actually, I think a better ending to this story is having Toreno come in a Hydra and blow the Firetruck up. I would've loved to see that

90sGTA
  • 90sGTA

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:35 AM

Based on what the OP said, here is the total events that should've been used. It'll be long though.

After the Sweet and Kendl mission, CJ gets a flashback that shows himself five years ago and you do the mission with him, which makes it the first flashback mission in GTA history. A few missions after that, B-Dup calls CJ and decides that the only way to fight for Grove again is if CJ runs errands for him and when he does, B-Dup joins the Grove again while Bear gets sent to rehab. After that,Ryder, after his missions, gives CJ LB's number and CJ does missions for LB. After the Reuniting the Families mission, Ryder goes with Sweet to battle the Ballas under the freeway and Cesar shows CJ Smoke's betrayal. CJ goes back to warn Sweet about this and Ryder chastises CJ for not being here sooner. CJ tells Ryder about Smoke's betrayal and finds that Sweet is injured. After CJ and Ryder battle the Ballas, Tenpenny and Pulaski capture them and take them to the Badlands. After that, a cutscene shows Ryder blaming CJ for Los Santos' danger and the two get into a physical altercation. CJ forces himself to stop the fight and Ryder tells him that he'll Smoke's his last joint before finally quitting for good. CJ then does missions for Catalina while trying to get a hold of Ryder, who hasn't called him back yet. After Catalina's third robbery, Ryder finally shows up and CJ becomes furious at him for gambling while he had to deal with Catalina's bitch ass. Ryder tells him to chill out and the two work with Catalina for her final mission.

Fast-forward to San Fierro. CJ, Ryder, and Cesar all do missions together and eventually own the car show room. Everything else should be left as is in the desert and Las Venturas.

Fast-forward to the return of Los Santos. CJ gets Sweet out of jail, the riots start, and it's time to do the final mission. CJ and Ryder sneak inside Smoke's crack place and CJ kills Smoke. Then Tenpenny arrives and sets the building on fire. As CJ and Ryder escapes, Ryder gets his arm cut wide open against one of the pieces of wood and CJ carries him to the car and drives after the fire truck with Sweet on it. Sweet falls into the car and drives after the fire truck, which crashes down and Tenpenny dies from the accident. CJ takes Ryder to the hospital to get stitches on his arm and Ryder finally gives CJ the respect he deserves after he returns from the hospital to get stitched up. End of story.

Boyz2Society
  • Boyz2Society

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:19 AM

Based on what the OP said, here is the total events that should've been used. It'll be long though.

After the Sweet and Kendl mission, CJ gets a flashback that shows himself five years ago and you do the mission with him, which makes it the first flashback mission in GTA history. A few missions after that, B-Dup calls CJ and decides that the only way to fight for Grove again is if CJ runs errands for him and when he does, B-Dup joins the Grove again while Bear gets sent to rehab. After that,Ryder, after his missions, gives CJ LB's number and CJ does missions for LB. After the Reuniting the Families mission, Ryder goes with Sweet to battle the Ballas under the freeway and Cesar shows CJ Smoke's betrayal. CJ goes back to warn Sweet about this and Ryder chastises CJ for not being here sooner. CJ tells Ryder about Smoke's betrayal and finds that Sweet is injured. After CJ and Ryder battle the Ballas, Tenpenny and Pulaski capture them and take them to the Badlands. After that, a cutscene shows Ryder blaming CJ for Los Santos' danger and the two get into a physical altercation. CJ forces himself to stop the fight and Ryder tells him that he'll Smoke's his last joint before finally quitting for good. CJ then does missions for Catalina while trying to get a hold of Ryder, who hasn't called him back yet. After Catalina's third robbery, Ryder finally shows up and CJ becomes furious at him for gambling while he had to deal with Catalina's bitch ass. Ryder tells him to chill out and the two work with Catalina for her final mission.

Fast-forward to San Fierro. CJ, Ryder, and Cesar all do missions together and eventually own the car show room. Everything else should be left as is in the desert and Las Venturas.

Fast-forward to the return of Los Santos. CJ gets Sweet out of jail, the riots start, and it's time to do the final mission. CJ and Ryder sneak inside Smoke's crack place and CJ kills Smoke. Then Tenpenny arrives and sets the building on fire. As CJ and Ryder escapes, Ryder gets his arm cut wide open against one of the pieces of wood and CJ carries him to the car and drives after the fire truck with Sweet on it. Sweet falls into the car and drives after the fire truck, which crashes down and Tenpenny dies from the accident. CJ takes Ryder to the hospital to get stitches on his arm and Ryder finally gives CJ the respect he deserves after he returns from the hospital to get stitched up. End of story.

A bit redundant, but great revising of the story nonetheless.

roadrage19
  • roadrage19

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:18 AM

I have some things that could potentially make it more realistic/grounded.

-Taking out all of the missions that don't make sense for a gangster game, such as Black Project, the Flight School missions, etc.

-Added more depth to Big Smoke's betrayal. It seems like he doesn't have any motives for going to the Ballas, it just seems like his reasons are "Tenpenny and the Ballas will pay me well!" But is that really his reason for going to the rival gang? Maybe if his reasons were "The Families just aren't there anymore. The ballas have taken over the "market", and they get all of the money in. The Families are losing the gang war, and I want to be successful, even if it means betraying my homies."

I think that would be a better reason for Big Smoke betraying the Families.

Here's a list of the missions that should be eliminated.

Burning Desire - So let me get this straight. You're asked to burn down a house in Vagos' territory only to save some girl who lives in the Grove? OK then.

Body Harvest - What the f*ck is the point of stealing a tractor (or whatever the f*ck it's called) when you're not even gonna use it for the rest of the story.

Deconstruction - Burying a foreman alive just for calling Kendl a hooker (which she does look like) is a retarded rationale. I mean I would understand if he sexually harassed her.

Monster - There's nothing more pointless than driving a monster truck through checkpoints. The prize? I'll wait.

Hijack - So why did we have to hijack a driving truck with no one inside again? Waiting for an answer.

Green Goo - What was that goo even used for anyway?

All of Zero's missions - Yes I know those missions are optional, but it's still rather pointless for a gangbanger to play with RC toys and sh*t to prepare for a rival who hasn't even shown up throughout the whole game.

All of OG Loc's missions - Do I really need to explain why his missions suck?

Now even though the flight school is for getting closer to finish the story, I want an actual f*cking reason why CJ needs to learn how to fly besides the fact that he needs to get Sweet out of jail. Toreno's missions are fun, but some of them (such as N.O.E.) make no sense whatsoever.

GTA19somethin
  • GTA19somethin

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

-Taking out all of the missions that don't make sense for a gangster game, such as Black Project, the Flight School missions, etc.

-Added more depth to Big Smoke's betrayal. It seems like he doesn't have any motives for going to the Ballas, it just seems like his reasons are "Tenpenny and the Ballas will pay me well!" But is that really his reason for going to the rival gang? Maybe if his reasons were "The Families just aren't there anymore. The ballas have taken over the "market", and they get all of the money in. The Families are losing the gang war, and I want to be successful, even if it means betraying my homies."

Burning Desire - So let me get this straight. You're asked to burn down a house in Vagos' territory only to save some girl who lives in the Grove? OK then.

Body Harvest - What the f*ck is the point of stealing a tractor (or whatever the f*ck it's called) when you're not even gonna use it for the rest of the story.

Deconstruction - Burying a foreman alive just for calling Kendl a hooker (which she does look like) is a retarded rationale. I mean I would understand if he sexually harassed her.

Monster - There's nothing more pointless than driving a monster truck through checkpoints. The prize? I'll wait.

Hijack - So why did we have to hijack a driving truck with no one inside again? Waiting for an answer.

All of Zero's missions - Yes I know those missions are optional, but it's still rather pointless for a gangbanger to play with RC toys and sh*t to prepare for a rival who hasn't even shown up throughout the whole game.

Now even though the flight school is for getting closer to finish the story, I want an actual f*cking reason why CJ needs to learn how to fly besides the fact that he needs to get Sweet out of jail. Toreno's missions are fun, but some of them (such as N.O.E.) make no sense whatsoever.
That Body Harvest mission made no sense at all. Why do you need to steal something you're not even gonna use in future missions?

90sGTA
  • 90sGTA

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

The Burning Desire one really confused me. You burn down a house and now have to run inside to save some female stranger? That makes just as much sense as killing your enemy and then condescending to suicide when you feel guilty about it.
  • Pastry likes this

Xing of Virtue
  • Xing of Virtue

Life makes no sense when fish are gay.

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

Give CJ some occasional haunted visual flashbacks of Beverly and Brian at some points during the campaign.

And make Kendl a hoodlum like Cesar who accompanys Carl during certain missions, not some "slutty mentor" who only appears in cutscenes.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2015 - 04:19 AM

Can't really improve

THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:53 PM

Get rid of everything that happens after Los Santos and write a story that makes sense

Really liked the LS part with the whole gang theme but it went to sh*t after that

Last few missions were ok again

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:24 PM Edited by Journey_95, 23 September 2015 - 02:27 PM.

@7thOne: Remove jetpack and other fun missions? How about NOPE. Lol you IV fanboys are sooo serious. It's a f*cking video game, not a tragic drama like IV. That's why IV was so boring. Sure, those missions were stupid, but fun.

Op you are right, Ryder shouldn't have betrayed, only BS. R should have been with CJ in S.F. That would have been epic. Why you messed it up R*....

A game can still be fun without f*cking Jetpacks. You SA fanboys are like little kiddies.

SA was already fun in LS portion of the game (the only good one). There was no need for aliens and jetpacks.

Are you even a fan of other GTA games? Since SA is the only one with jetpacks.

• The Deadite likes this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:50 PM Edited by lil weasel, 23 September 2015 - 04:04 PM.

Remove San Fierro and Las Venturas.

They dilute the story as much as 3 characters and turn CJ into a REAL gangbanger.

^ This, best suggestion of the thread.
The story would have been soo much better if it was only Los Santos with CJ and focused on the gangster/hood theme of the 90's.

But SA fanboys just can't see that you can have fun gameplay + good story.

lol did you even pay attention to the game? Only Zero's missions are optional and the Truth and Toreno's missions are part of the main storyline.

The missions of the latter three were ridiculous and not needed at all. the game was fun without all that over the top and silly sh*t

<<Do Not Double Post, use the EDIT feature. >>
  • The Deadite likes this

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:46 PM

Only Zero's missions are optional.

No. Source
I don't care about those .. two to three over the top missions people seem to be so much upset.
But, I disagree about the jetpack. Its definitely fun.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

A game can still be fun without f*cking Jetpacks. You SA fanboys are like little kiddies.

A jetpack adds to the fun. Do I need to explain how? And nice troll bait in the second line.

Are you even a fan of other GTA games? Since SA is the only one with jetpacks.

No, I only like games with Jetpack. That's why I hate all other GTAs and signed up here to discuss them.

nickvick197
  • nickvick197

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:03 PM Edited by nickvick197, 30 November 2015 - 11:50 PM.

- Big Bear and B-Dup should've had missions in LS. Also, Ryder's homie LB should've made an appearance and had missions to give you.

- Emmett should've been a supporting character of the game.

- The cause of Brian's death should've been revealed in the game.

- Smoke and Ryder's missions should've been better written.

- Smoke should've been the only traitors of the game and Ryder should've stayed on CJ's side along with Cesar.

- Take out all the missions that make no sense at all (such as Body Harvest, Deconstruction, Monster, Green Goo, etc.).

- Get rid of all the characters that served no real purpose in the game (Catalina, Zero, Maccer, Maria).

Xing of Virtue
  • Xing of Virtue

Life makes no sense when fish are gay.

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:51 PM

How did Catalina served no purpose? Without her, Carl may would had never earned that garage in SF.

Jitterdoomer
  • Jitterdoomer

The Paleto Heist robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:32 AM Edited by Jitterdoomer, 30 November 2015 - 03:36 AM.

Add more fuel to how Tenpenny was a corrupt ahole, he tasked CJ to rescue a high ranking drug kingpin from being arrested by the DEA and also torch any evidence from the FBI about Tenpenny's corruption.

Made Marco Bistro mission a bit more intense by having an all-out Forelli Gang War with just CJ fighting against a 100 Forellis around Portland.

Get more proper explanation about the Green Goo because The Truth doesn't know anything about their military secrets.

Let Officer Fernandez work with CJ to stop crash like Agent Sanchez in GTA V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users