Fancy thread header is fancy.
Well, not really.
Anyways here's my workshop, you can find my existing mods (mods which already have topics on GTAForums will be just linked, no sense in posting the stuff all over again) and a few hints what I'm up to in the future.
Of course, my facebook page (see my huge ass signature) will be kept updated much more frequently than this but it's nice to have a place where all the mods are at one place without needing to google them together.
(sorted from new (top) to old (bottom)
- [GTASA] Marty McFly's Graphics Enhancement (Topic / adfly link / direct link): A 0.248 based ENB which makes use of a completely rewritten postprocessing designed for maximum true coloring. Other ENB mods may use color tints, excessive DOF, stuff like that but this one uses only the timecyc for colors so the typical "ENB look" which many people hate isn't so intensive. Vibrant, crystal clear colors combined with very good performance (although 0.248 is using Skyrim ENB core -> ancient rigs, go home). May not work on Windows 8 / 8.1! SAMP not supported - may work or may not work.
- [GTASA] ENB Z Finale (adfly link / direct link / YouTube Video): Runs on old 0.076 core which means it's working for old cards and should run on Windows 8 / 8.1. Without lying, this is the most versatile ENB for SA ever created and probably one of the most customizeable graphical mods of all time. When installing it, you get the option to choose between 164 different config files, every single one of them hand-configured. The selection doesn't take long at all due to an intelligent folder system, you get a bunch of folders, make your choice, get to the next folder sublevel where you choose further etc. so that folder system leads you to the config whic his best for your personal taste. Logically, results may differ from the screenshots,which may use a different config than the one you chose - some people don't seem to understand that. If you need a decent SAMP ENB or have an older computer which may not run every shiny config, that's your #1 choice.
- [GTASA] ENB X Finale (adfly link / direct link / YouTube Video): The first 0.076 based ENB I've done. Wasn't the best HLSL coder back then, doesn't have so much options but I like it very much. A decent ENB but not the best one I've ever did, you're better off with ENB Z. ENB X and Z are like Vista and W7, the latter is what the former should've been.
- [GTASA] ENB 4.0 Finale (adfly link/ direct link / YouTube Video): The last ENB I did with the old 0.075 ENB system. Performance hungry (well, it's 4 ENB dll's chained) but many people say, it's the most beautiful ENB and definitely the most popular one (over 140.000 downloads!) so it's worth a try for sure! I might even redo it on newest ENB generation since people totally freaked out over it and I never managed to create another ENB that popular (ENB Z is catching up but has a long way to go). Has a SAMP option but it's crappy. If you want my most popular mod with the best colors where I actually followed 100% my own taste, this is yours.
wow, that purple looks badass
- [GTASA] HQ Road Textures (Mipmapped) for SF/LV & Grove Retex 0.3 (Topic): Some road textures I created a while ago. Never had time or interest to continue it due to two reasons: extremely bad UV mapping of 3d models (textures appear distorted everywhere) and I needed to do some for LS. No worries, Grove Retex applies on lanroads.txd and some others, too so a part of LS is covered. I'm currently planning to port them to GTA IV but my graduation is imminent so that will have to wait a while. Some very high quality road textures which fit SA's environment nicely (imho).
everything that doesn't fit into the sections above.
- [GTASA / GTA IV / Skyrim] MasterEffect ENBSeries shader suite (Topic): Want to add some more effects to ENB but don't know how? Ever had the problem that you wanted to combine some cool effects for ENB but had no HLSL coding skillz needed for that? Want to know how those people in the Screenshot thread create their screenshots? Here you go. MasterEffect (short ME) is the biggest available shader collection (bigger than any other ENB shader collection, bigger than SweetFX, GeDoSaTo's postprocessing, OBGE, almost everything). Currently working on merging stuff with CeeJay.dk's SweetFX so it's available on other games, too. Download a random ENB from GTAInside and the chances are 90% that a version of MasterEffect is used. You will never need another effect.txt because it combines every shader you can imagine which is possible to do with ENB. Something I shouldn't need to explain for an ENB modder but anyways: it's for 0.076 but you can use it on any other ENB version for any game, too, although GTASA 0.248, GTA IV and Skyrim versions have other versions of postprocessing which do the same like MasterEffect way better internally. You can use ME on them for sure, things like Depth of Field or bloom or tonemapping are better off in their respective shaderfiles than in the effect.txt which comes last in ENB processing. If you are an ENB modder and need to overhaul your graphics and the default ENB shiz isn't enough, give it a shot.
That's it. Hope to add more stuff to that list but everything I do takes so awfully long...