Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA vs GTA V?

198 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA SA vs. GTA V (286 member(s) have cast votes)

Which GTA is Better?

1. GTA V (91 votes [30.23%])

Percentage of vote: 30.23%

2. GTA San Andreas (210 votes [69.77%])

Percentage of vote: 69.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:08 AM Edited by CGFforLife, 29 May 2017 - 10:59 AM.

Obviously GTA V.
GTA V has lot of realistic thing GTA SA Doesnt have
-Better Cover System
-Better Wanted Level System (in GTA SA You must go to stupid pay n spray or collect bribe bullsh*t)
-Graphic(Obviously)
-Gameplay
-Franklin > CJ
-Better Steam Version
-DLC
And more of endless stuff

GTA V is the GAME OF THE CENTURY and the only game that can beat GTA V is GTA VI

I used to like GTA SA but once i play GTA V I couldn't go back to GTA SA

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

I'd have to stick to SA. V Had some great things but all added up the map was bigger than the game which gave it this deserted and empty feeling even if there are more objects on screen then on the entire SA map... Plus V missed bigtime with it's 3 protagonists, it just feels like quantity over quality in V to me :/

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:23 AM

San Andreas 

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

I am back

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:40 AM

The only people who are going to vote for V is people who never played GTA SA. I'm not saying gta 5 was a terrible game or anything it just didn't have enough of what makes GTA great but once again it wasn't terrible. GTA SA is pretty much globally loved by everyone and is consederied one of the best games ever made V can't beat that in fact no game can beat the popularity of GTA SA.
  • B Dawg, Light Syde Riandy, mariana_dm1989 and 2 others like this

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:33 AM Edited by Gettin up, 03 May 2017 - 07:58 AM.

The only people who are going to vote for V is people who never played GTA SA.

Not really... I used to play SA a lot back in the days before IV was a thing and even after that. Why can not you just accept the fact that some people like me prefer V more.

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

I am back

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

The only people who are going to vote for V is people who never played GTA SA.

Not really... I used to play SA a lot back in the days before IV was a thing and even after that. Why can not you just accept the fact that some people like me prefer V more.

I know that many people like V more but GTA SA is really popular and gives a lot of people that nostalgic feeling and like most old video games are considered perfect by most people.

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Joseph Stalin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:37 PM Edited by DIze, 05 May 2017 - 01:49 PM.

1) $LAVEs (Michael/Trevor/Franklin) < King CJ
2) GTA V is NOT the GAME OF THE CENTURY and the is the only game which can be beaten by all games

1) Correction Indeed!
2) Aah, I'm correcting your small mistake here. It's IV, not VI.

Graphics is also a factor which makes the 'Worst' Game the Best Game. San Andreas though has expired graphics, but still it's story, gameplay and stuff carry Sense.
If we talk about story, the whole of V's story is based on looting Merryweather. San Andreas has better one.
3 protagonists = 69 missions.
If we talk in depth, they do have groups:
1) Franklin only.
2) Michael only.
3) Trevor only.
4) Franklin and Michael.
5) Michael and Trevor.
6) Trevor and Franklin.
7) M\F/T
Let's round up 69 missions to 70.
Then each of these groups have 10 missions, ONLY 10 missions.

San Andreas.
1 Man = 100 Missions.
30 more missions than V.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:53 PM

Obviously GTA V.
GTA V has lot of realistic thing GTA SA Doesnt have
-Better Cover System
-Better Wanted Level System (in GTA SA You must go to stupid pay n spray or collect bribe bullsh*t)
-Graphic(Obviously)
-Gameplay
-Franklin > ''slave" CJ
-Better Steam Version
-DLC
And more of endless stuff

GTA V is the GAME OF THE CENTURY and the only game that can beat GTA V is GTA VI

uhh........ HELL NO! on everything you posted.
  • B Dawg and Ertan Soner like this

Deminu
  • Deminu

Drifter In Training

• Members

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

-Franklin > ''slave" CJ

What even.

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:12 PM

The poll result by 267 members says the truth.
  • asmitgta sa likes this

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:30 PM Edited by zombieslayer777, 13 July 2017 - 11:03 PM.

i have more fun in gta san andreas than i have do in  gta 5 and san andreas has always been my favorite because the cheats are so fun theres something about the woods in gta sa that i like 

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Cosmic Warrior

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

San Andreas just has more for you to do when you complete the story than V. I really don't see the argument for V unless you're into multiplayer.

Fluxion Cavalier
  • Fluxion Cavalier

Returned.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:18 PM Edited by Fluxion Cavalier, 13 July 2017 - 11:24 PM.

In my opinion, they're both great games that deserve to be played. However, I find it fallacious to compare GTA V to SA in terms of graphics, gameplay, and game engine, though, simply because they are two different games, released several years apart. Nine years to be precise. Technology can change a lot in that amount of time. Obviously, the graphics from a video game that was released in 2004, are going to be drastically outranked by the graphics of a video game that was released in 2013. When Rockstar created GTA SA in 2004 (or whenever they began the project), they were using the best options they had at their disposal at the time. And they did a pretty good job.

What you see in GTA SA is the best Rockstar could do with the current game engine of the time.

I voted SA, because it is a fun game, and one of my favorites. In some ways, I think it's underrated.

skuzapo
  • skuzapo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

Gtav, its just so much more refined and mature than SA in like every way possible.

ntszfung
  • ntszfung

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:20 PM

People says GTA SA is better just to make himself looks like a old school player. GTA SA is a awesome game , but GTA V isn't that bad . 

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Thunderstorm

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

I prefer any gta over 5(except advance)

Gokuzbu
  • Gokuzbu

Luis and Niko will not be touched by Trevor.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:25 AM

For 2004 San Andreas was mind blowing. For 2013 GTA V was acceptable. I wasn't drawn in to V at all while SA demands attention.

• B Dawg likes this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:01 PM Edited by D9fred95, 09 September 2017 - 04:15 PM.

San Andreas pretty much crushes V in all areas other than graphics. Even then, SA's graphics put the PS2 to it's limits, that's how good they were at the time. V's graphics were nice but not revolutionary, SA's were.

-I've seen only a few complaints about CJ and personally I like him. His journey to get acceptance from his brother and make something from himself. The V Trio I've seen numerous complaints to and their plotlines feel scattered (Eg. Franklin was just plucked from the ghetto and given his high-end status from Lester compared to CJ who busted his ass to get to that same level).

-Police AI, a bit Leeroy Jenkinsish but acceptable, none of that terminator nonsense V cops have.

-SA never needed DLC to be kept fresh since the environments are varied enough and there's tons to do. V feels stale after the MQ is finished and Online is only what's left (with all the issues Online brings).

-More to do, Quarry missions, courier, import/export gambling, vigilante, firetruck, bike challenges, etc. V is barren other than property jobs (which are pointless), gunrunning for Trevor, taxi and towtrucking.

• B Dawg likes this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

(Eg. Franklin was just plucked from the ghetto and given his high-end status from Lester compared to CJ who busted his ass to get to that same level).

I've never understood that. Franklin killed couple of guys and got an amazing mansion in Vinewood Hills. Almost every other protagonist had to do tremendous amount of work to get the good stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users