• Members
  • Chile

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:57 PM

Yeah, Niko has military training.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:08 PM Edited by The7thOne, 11 December 2014 - 11:09 PM.

Most likely, Niko has calmed down and hasn't shown up as a blip on anybody's radar for years now. He's helped Roman rebuild his Taxi Company after the events of GTA IV, and is living a "normal" life, free of crime and revenge, and also stepping in as a sort of "father figure" for Roman and Mallorie's child.

That is, if the easter egg in GTA V is true. If it isn't, then he most likely moved away from Liberty City to get his mind off everything that has happened.

• Niko Montana likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

yep i think Trevor junkie has already died from overdose when Niko decided to move to LS

Raspy
  • Raspy

you're a fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:54 PM

I think Niko continued his life as hired muscle as well as disappearing into the night like the assassin he is. That life just couldn't leave him alone. Even though he desired love and to be able to settle down, murder is his mistress. 

• LeeH1989 likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Only thing better than getting pissed is picking a fight.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:20 AM

Well, with all the money he has in the end from Stevie's Car Theft's, Assasinations and so on, I guess he would be sharing or giving his money to Roman, since Niko doesn't have a visa/creditcard, he hasn't got much to spend it on, (maybe he may have gotten one in the mean time). My guess is he is helping Roman with the cab business, (those Cavalcades must be damn expensive to keep them running), and is still hanging around with Little Jacob, and Dwayne, since Packie and Brucie moved to Los Santos. In my point of view he has become a normal citizen of Liberty City, and is living a live in peace with his remaining friends.

• Asphy likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

I dont know if this is a theory thread or something like that, but here I go with my stupid prediction:

Well, I don't think anything special has happened to him.. As someone already said, he kind of is in the Michael de santa chapter in life.. Really, I can only imagine him being that way, though not married, and obviously no kids. And less with the big house and stuff, he is proabably bored to death in life, as there is nothing for him. I dont see him going back to crime like Michael did forcefully, but I do see him moving somewhere or something. He should go to a more happy time and move on from what happened in 2008. 

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:41 PM

I remember Roman saying they should get away and move to Vice City, I saw it in a text message.
I don't think this is the last time we are going to see Niko. I say he returns in GTA VI, not as a playable character but either as an Easter egg, walking past in the background during a cutscene, or as a guy you can add to your heist team.

ThisMonkeyIsAtWar
  • ThisMonkeyIsAtWar

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

Based on the ending i took in my first playthrough of the game (Revenge),  I reckon Niko settled down with Roman and the new cab company became a national success with depots across the whole of America with Niko and Roman becoming multi billionaires with them living in a big mansion.

Then they went bowling.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

Well, with all the money he has in the end from Stevie's Car Theft's, Assasinations and so on, I guess he would be sharing or giving his money to Roman, since Niko doesn't have a visa/creditcard, he hasn't got much to spend it on, (maybe he may have gotten one in the mean time). My guess is he is helping Roman with the cab business, (those Cavalcades must be damn expensive to keep them running), and is still hanging around with Little Jacob, and Dwayne, since Packie and Brucie moved to Los Santos. In my point of view he has become a normal citizen of Liberty City, and is living a live in peace with his remaining friends.

I believe Brucie still keeps in touch with the Bellic's. On Niko's Lifeinvader page you can see he is added on Niko's friends list.

• Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

How has Miamivicecity not posted in this thread yet?

On topic, I'd imagine Niko would have settled into a mundane life, free from crime.

• Jeansowaty and The Deadite like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

I believe Brucie still keeps in touch with the Bellic's. On Niko's Lifeinvader page you can see he is added on Niko's friends list.

I know right, but since he moved to Los Santos, he can't be hanging around with Niko and Roman no more.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

He's plotting an assassination on Trevor.
  • ObsydianRaven, DrAnomalous, Journey_95 and 4 others like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

certified forklift driver

• Facade
  • Uzbekistan
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:03 PM Edited by darthvader20011, 22 December 2014 - 12:04 PM.

B-b-b-but Trevor aleardy pwned him at the Los Santos Airport, when he came there. :( :( :( :(
:p
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

B-b-b-but Trevor aleardy pwned him at the Los Santos Airport, when he came there. :( :( :( :(
:p

B-b-b-but actually Niko pwned him even more and threw a bottle of Roman's wine at his face and then he stomped on him 'till he died.

• Jinx., Voit Turyv, Journey_95 and 3 others like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

certified forklift driver

• Facade
  • Uzbekistan
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:04 PM Edited by darthvader20011, 22 December 2014 - 06:31 PM.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Trevor was in hospital at that time. :( :( :( :(
:pp

• theGTAking101 and Jeansowaty like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

He is stuck in hell.

• Algonquin Assassin, Mr_Leone, Jinx. and 4 others like this

Niko Montana
  • Niko Montana

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

As we speak, he's bowling with Roman...

• Algonquin Assassin, Jeansowaty and WhiteLines like this

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

Hes moving to Los Santos, but Roman is staying put because they dont play bowling over there... Lol

Officer 219
  • Officer 219

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:14 AM

I imagine he retired from his criminal life and is helping Roman too raise his son and make sure that he doesn't have too go down the same path that he did. I doubt he'll appear in the franchise again, his story is over now.

• Niko Montana and Payne Killer like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

Maybe he took the money he made from crime and bought Bahama Mama's.

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:29 PM

I believe Kate dying is canon (and I'm sure the majority of you are aware of that and the reasons behind it as well), so no grieving about Roman at least.

With Bulgarin #rekt by Luis, Dmitri dead, Darko Brevic dealt with (either way, killed or left to suffer), "U.L Paper"

Spoiler
, Niko has little to no enemies left other than the goons and thugs that remain in L.C., not a big deal.

I'd say he'd be living a comparatively calmer life, perhaps he's opened that Tavern Roman dreamt about. He has a lot of money towards the end (I'm sure a great majority of IV players must've accumulated well over $500k and still have around that or more by the end), so perhaps a nice house as well.

When Lester mentions that he's gone quiet, it doesn't necessarily imply he's dead now does it? He's just laying low is all perhaps. Packie moved to L.S. and well I doubt he can keep company with Niko then. What with his brother's all mostly dead, sister (in canon) dead as well, I'd say he needed to get away from Niko (and L.C.), and he knows how Niko is, so of course he's going to guess Niko is probably dead.

I'd love to see Niko make a come back as a DLC or some thing, but his voice actor probably f*cked up any chance of that :/

• ObsydianRaven, Ya Boy Punk Fan and UshaB like this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

Hollick would return if Rockstar came knocking.

Vice City criminal
  • Vice City criminal

Abandoned account. Mostly

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:46 PM Edited by Vice City criminal, 20 January 2015 - 04:47 PM.

He already did that.

5fkqjm.jpg

• LeeH1989, Faltskogian, ObsydianRaven and 13 others like this

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

He got arrested and jailed for one of the dumb ass contracts he carried out for Brucie, because the stupid f*ckin juice monkey couldn't keep his mouth shut!!

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:35 PM

niko enjoying that  car bryce dawkings and bernie crane gave him

Probably gave it to Stevie

• SlavicSquat likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

niko enjoying that  car bryce dawkings and bernie crane gave him

Probably gave it to Stevie

Not really, it's not that it is illegal on the roads. It is registered to Bernie Crane, it probably has insurance, and the such. It is just that Niko is driving it instead of Bernie :p

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

He continued to live in Liberty city and installed a bunch of mods to keep him busy.

Then he got the Tsunami mod...

• PJR_4015 likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

I'd like to think he and Roman started that classy restaurant Roman once dreamed of.

Grantestos
  • Grantestos

FireBender

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:54 PM

I love yeardley diamond
rest in peace dear friend
he was a very good ytb
not a selfish dick like icrazyfag or dumbasslive

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Is this easy mode?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:24 AM

I don't think an easter egg should be seen as canon, and even then there's the possibility that they set it up in memorial to him. If Roman's dead, then I can see him inheiriting the business, becoming a millionaire, and living a quiet-yet-haunted life, putting himself in a forced solitary confinement to prevent himself from hurting anyone else. If Kate's dead, pretty much the same thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users