Niko Bellic, 2017

240 replies to this topic
Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

So what has changed for Niko since his loved one died? What is your prediction? Did he kill himself, move, stay...etc.
  • theGTAking101, Drunken Cowboy, Pedinhuh and 2 others like this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:18 AM

Niko is in the Michael De Santa chapter of his life. He has survived life in LC. Never quite feeling comfortable, he has moved back to Europe and lives under a different alias. Although he lives a calm life free of serious criminal activity, the ways of his past haunt him. He has developed an alcohol dependency and stuggles with anxiety. Part of him is relieved that the need for revenge and the killing has stopped, the other half believes he is living a lie and only suppressing the only thing he has been good at.
  • ddyoung, GroundZero, Journey_95 and 9 others like this

edgyusername
  • edgyusername

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:21 AM Edited by Fuc-tup, 08 December 2014 - 10:22 AM.

Well, since

Spoiler
is considered canon i assume Niko settled down and helped Roman with his cab business and so on

• jpm1, theGTAking101, NoSignaL_ and 3 others like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

Probably settled down, got married and currently living on a tavern up a building on Algonquin. Would love to see a IV continuation, or at least play as Packie, etc.

• GroundZero, 007_eleven, Corndawg93 and 8 others like this

dognuts
  • dognuts

Well if u put it that way...although I am kind of slim

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

Running the tavern if Kate dies or running the cab business if Roman died. I think he would get over Kate's death fast and move on into a happier phase of life, while with Roman's death, i feel he would struggle to get up in the morning and have to live with terrible regret.

• GroundZero, TheCzar, LevelDockSix and 6 others like this

ManularChimera
  • ManularChimera

True story

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

Regardless the endings I think Niko returned to Europe. He couldn't stand living in Liberty City anymore.

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Shania Twain Superfan
    Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Regardless the endings I think Niko returned to Europe. He couldn't stand living in Liberty City anymore.

If the V easter egg is really what happened, then Niko is still living in LC. I doubt he will ever go back to Europe.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

If the V easter egg is really what happened, then Niko is still living in LC. I doubt he will ever go back to Europe.

nah, it's just an easter egg, why would he move back to broker?

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
    Shania Twain Superfan
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

He wouldn't. Maybe it's just an error from R*.

marco6158
  • marco6158

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

Opened a bowling company.

• The Mysterious One, lpgunit, UP9390 and 23 others like this

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

Opened a bowling company.

lol, that`s a good one.

What about the thing that Packie said in V if you choose him as gunman for Paleto bank job? He said that Niko is probably dead by now.

That bugs me. It`s strange Packie and him didn`t have any more contacts.

• The Deadite and Spurs_Nation28 like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

Since Roman is on Life Invader that means Kate is dead in V and Packie might blame him.

I want a somewhat happy ending for Niko. Maybe he invested his money in the LC stock market and made a killing. Let the guy enjoy life.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:55 PM

He wouldn't. Maybe it's just an error from R*.

then it shouldn't be considered a canon ending

jsmashr
  • jsmashr

Grotto Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:03 AM

Probably just stayed in LC and stopped his life of crime and goes bowling with Roman every day.   :p

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

POPULAR

Niko Bellic in 2015 finally met Barbara, (with big tits) and Stephanie (who sucks like a vacuum). :p  :lol:

• The Mysterious One, Illousion, ObsydianRaven and 47 others like this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
    Shania Twain Superfan
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

Niko Bellic in 2015 finally met Barbara, (with big tits) and Stephanie (who sucks like a vacuum). :p  :lol:

And that bug that Roman stepped on finally payed the rent. :p

• The Mysterious One, ObsydianRaven, B Dawg and 22 others like this

Jerome
  • Jerome

110% legal

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

I think Niko settled down in Algonquin with Roman and maybe he found a new girlfriend. But he can't operate any businesses because he still doesn't have a green card!  :lol:

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:30 PM

I think it has no sense of assuming about Roman`s life since we had an option to pick the deal in which he dies. 

It`s just like we would assume where is Michael now since we had an option to kill him. He could be dead or alive. Players choice of their fate.

Octavio89
  • Octavio89

Trick

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

He's a millionaire and sunbathing in Vice City.

• jpm1 and -inVADER- like this

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

would gtaV niko bellic story DLC be a "Must have" ?   would it close the gap between gtaIV and gtaV story fanboys?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

I think Niko settled down in Algonquin with Roman and maybe he found a new girlfriend. But he can't operate any businesses because he still doesn't have a green card!  :lol:

Then he got one.

• Jerome likes this

American Viking
  • American Viking

WKTT caller

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by American Alpha, 14 December 2014 - 04:18 AM.

Although I have little to no evidence to support this, I have a feeling that Niko is still in the life. We may or may not see him again in a cameo but we can hope right. There are only easter eggs in GTA V to reference the fact that he may be dead or at least retired, nothing official. I think R* didn't want to give an official explanation just in case they are able to bring him back for a cameo. Things with Michael Hollick seem on and off.   

• ObsydianRaven and Ya Boy Punk Fan like this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by DrAnomalous, 10 December 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Although I have little to no evidence to support this, I have a feeling that Niko is still in the life. We may or may not see him again in a cameo but we can hope right. 

Who knows Rockstar might turn him into a cuckold and have him killed by his wife's boyfriend so they establish how "crazy" the guy is. I hate what they did to Johnny the Jew and if they were to bring back NB for that sort of treatment it be best they didn't at all.

• ObsydianRaven, JRC99, Jeansowaty and 4 others like this

American Viking
  • American Viking

WKTT caller

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:06 PM

Although I have little to no evidence to support this, I have a feeling that Niko is still in the life. We may or may not see him again in a cameo but we can hope right. 

Who knows Rockstar might turn him into a cuckold and have him killed by his wife's boyfriend so they establish how "crazy" the guy is. I hate what they did to Johnny the Jew and if they were to bring back NB for that sort of treatment it be best they didn't at all

I didn't think any less of Johnny or any more of Trevor. They wanted to make Trev look like a badass but all I saw was a man take advantage of a severely drug dependent Johnny, one weakened to a child, and even then Johnny was caught off guard.  

• matajuegos01 and sputnikinmunich like this

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

Real life ending:

niko is dead. It's not a coincidence that both Lester ("he went quiet") and Packie ("he's probabily dead now") have similar feelings about niko, because his voice actors was/is in bad terms with R*, When ray liotta asked for more money,R* answer was "Well, how about we just killed off your character? There is no next time. That's how we handle that."

So I think for niko is the same. Retired or dead, he's out of the gta universe forever (for now).

In-Game ending:

counting the various easter eggs, Niko is alive but retired, living a boring life with his cousin. He maybe has lost a lot again, since LC has been devasted by an hurricane.

Undyne
  • Undyne

Incidentally Electronically Erased

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

Real life ending:

niko is dead. It's not a coincidence that both Lester ("he went quiet") and Packie ("he's probabily dead now") have similar feelings about niko, because his voice actors was/is in bad terms with R*, When ray liotta asked for more money,R* answer was "Well, how about we just killed off your character? There is no next time. That's how we handle that."

So I think for niko is the same. Retired or dead, he's out of the gta universe forever (for now).

I don't think that's case. Either ways he won't be making any more appearances. The only appearance from a prev. Protagonist we saw is Johnny. (and Vic in VC & Claude in SA but they had no lines) I doubt they'll ever do this again since not everybody liked what they did to Johnny.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:04 PM

not sure she died . i heard rumors of when you keep playing she calls you on the phone

Gouki_22
  • Gouki_22

90s kid

• Members

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:28 PM

niko enjoying that  car bryce dawkings and bernie crane gave him

• MitchMaljers likes this

quxxo
  • quxxo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:56 PM Edited by quxxo, 11 December 2014 - 10:12 PM.

He goes to the LS and got smashed head by Trevor... oh wait

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:16 PM

He goes to the LS and got smashed head by Trevor... oh wait

Only by cheapshot knockout maybe. Otherwise i don`t think Trevor would stand a chance vs Niko in fair fight. No matter how much meth he would smoke.

• jpm1, -inVADER-, matajuegos01 and 3 others like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users