Photo

[REL] Renderware file converter

152 replies to this topic
xiaogui319
  • xiaogui319

Crackhead

• Members
  • China

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:57 PM Edited by Crokey, 07 October 2017 - 10:06 PM.

Because this tool converts models and TXD's, VC Mobile doesn't use TXD. You're going to have to manually add that.

Thank you,I have solved it

Because this tool converts models and TXD's, VC Mobile doesn't use TXD. You're going to have to manually add that.

Why do I use convdff.exe converts player.dff become mobile dff ,game will flash back?

• Sloth- likes this

boludoz
  • boludoz

Rat

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have a problem with storiesconv. Some map models have bugs and cause game to crash :/

Yes, that happened to me too.

First detect which models cause the crash (i only had one model, i guess you too, specially if you are converting LCS map like me).

Delete half IPL entries in the file that correspond the zone causing the crash. Discard those elements if crashing stops. Reduce your items until you find the bugged model.

If you are converting LCS like me, probably we have the same bugged model, that is ---> landpart100.dff

Go to suburb.ipl and comment that line, test.

Once you have found the bugged element, you can correct it with a simple 3DS Max edit, it worked for me! :happy:

Import with Kam's script, export with deniska script (you could use Kam for export too, but don't forget to activate the Vcol option or your model will lose its vertex paint (enviroment light/shadow effect), and even with Vcol activated, sometimes the model can look too bright, deniska dff exporter solves that with geometry light box unchecked).

Spoiler

ps2 gta sa had vc col files

luchofisz
  • luchofisz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

I want to convert my gta sa pc dffs to ps2 dffs but I can´t, could someone help me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users