Photo

Create your own mission for GTA IV

25 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 29 November 2014 - 04:07 PM.

This is the first kind of topic on these forums and I hope other sections like SA, VC etc. will take some use from it... so yeah, design your own mission for GTA4! Rules:

1. Don't troll, missions that are simply dumb, illogical and not fitting the story at all (Niko, go steal a jetpack!) will be removed.

2. You can make missions which would happen after the events of IV.

3. You can make missions with completely new characters or give the missions to new characters.

4. With the missions you can go out of the area of play of IV, but don't do it too much (like Niko travels to LS in one mission, and a few other missions happen outside of the state).
5. You can include a transcript for the mission, but it's completely optional.

So I'll show you how it's done:

Mission name: False Accusations

Mission giver: Ray Boccino

Mission given after: A Long Way to Fall, before Taking in the Trash

Mission plot: Niko goes to visit Ray at his restaurant. He's been talking at his phone at the moment, and hangs up, just as Mr. Bellic comes in. He asks if Niko is in need of money, to which Niko nods in agreement. He says he was talking to a friend of his, who owes him some money. Apparently, the friend was robbed by some Spanish goons in South Bohan. He is not really sure about that, and wants Niko to go to an apartment block in South Bohan. Nicky heads to this building. Ray calls him and tells him to go to up on the roof and take a picture of his friend and the goons via the camera in his phone. So Niko uses it to check what's happening. On the other corner of the street, some Spanish Lords appear. Later, an middle aged European man appears in a Buccaneer. It's the target - Marian Lebedev. Niko overwatches the whole meeting, and takes a picture of Marian speaking with a Spanish gangster. He sends it to Boccino who answers in a text message:

Niko, some of my sources say Marian could be betraying us to the Spanish. It hurts, but, you've got to bring him down. You will never see who is a traitor to your family, even when it's a good old friend of yours...

On orders of Ray, Niko leaves the apartment block and searches for Lebedev's car. Once he found it, he enters a nearby apartment block, and climbs over a ledge to enter the other block via roof. The building is in a very dilapitaded state inside, with many pauper people. You can hear someone playing a violin in a depressed tone. Niko goes down, and sees Marian playing the instrument, and rapidly kills him. He then escapes Bohan and calls his mission giver to tell what has happened. Mission passed: 8750$. Some in-game days after the mission, you will receive a text message from Ray:

Nicky-boy, we messed up. Turns out Marian wasn't ratting us out - in fact, he wanted to get his money back so he can repay his debts. But now, it all doesn't matter. He is dead, and we can't do nothing about it.

Share your ideas here with us :)

• Niobium, PerfectBlade, Kampret and 2 others like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

Interesting thread, I'll think of a mission later.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 01 December 2014 - 03:30 PM.

Nice mission man, really fitting I think :) Another idea from me:

Mission name: American Dream

Mission giver: Roman Bellic

Mission given after: Bleed Out, before Easy Fare

Mission plot: Niko goes to his house, about at 01:00 and sees Roman watching TV. 

Roman: Niko! What's up?
Niko: Hey Roman, well I just came to take a nap, and you?
Roman: Err... I'm just watching TV, I can't sleep. So, now since those shylocks are gone... there is only Vlad left.

Niko: Vlad...? Name doesn't ring any bells, who's that?
Roman: That fat russian lardass to whom I owe money.

Niko: I took out those Albanians all by myself. I can take care of this debt in one second.

Roman: Are you f*cking insane? Vladimir is an important person! He is the lapdog of Mikhail Faustin, the big russian mob boss! Anything you do, don't try murdering that maniac.

Niko: Uh... okay... as I was afraid. So what are we going to do?
Roman (drinking some tea): Ahh... well America's Next Top Hooker ended so I guess we can go out.
Niko: Roman! It's the middle of the night!
Roman: This is the BEST time to have fun, cousin! We're gonna see the real American dream now!

The two get out and enter Roman's cab.

Roman: Drive us to the beach in Firefly.

During the drive:
Niko: So what are we going to do cousin?

Roman: It is the moment for us to spend some quality time together. How about that old american past time called...

Niko: What the f*ck are you talking about?
Roman: ...BOWLING! Let's go bowling cousin!
Niko: Bowling? I was already bowling with Michelle!
Roman: Really? Ah who cares, you didn't play with me! On the bowling alleys they call me the Janitor like in the backroom games down in Schottler. I'm sure I'm better than you, because in the old country, I was the champion of bowling of the village, remember that?
Niko: Yes, I do... and I'm pretty ashamed how you only could get THAT title. (laughs)

Roman: Ah, shut up and drive!

At the alley:
Roman: Okay, we're here. Lets play some BOWLING!

Niko and Roman play some bowling, regardless what the result is, Roman says:
I'm the better player, screw off Niko. I'm going to show you how a professional does his job!

Roman then steals a bowling ball without taking a turn and destroys all the pins of all the players.

Random player: Hey man, what the f*ck? You ruined the game! That ain't cool...

Roman: I'm the winner! I AM THE W I N N E R!!! Nothing can beat me!

Bowling alley manager: Yes, of course, except for me! 
As he says that, he charges at Roman with a baseball bat. Niko then beats the manager up and they rapidly leave the building.

On the way back home:
Roman: That was some wild sh*t! Once I'll marry Mallorie, our kids will hear some great stories about their daddy.

Niko: And their uncle too, don't forget that. By the way, why is your stomach so big? You ate too many burgers at the Burger Shot in the bowling alley?
Roman: No...
Niko: Then?
Roman: THIS! (Roman then gets a bowling ball out of his shirt)
Niko: You're crazy cousin, all you care about is bowling!
Roman: It's just a trophy, I'll pay for it later!
Niko: Let me focus on driving, you dumb prick.

Roman: Aww, don't be like this cousin. Bowling is just... like a perversion, I can't stop it!
Niko: When you'd focus on how to get money instead of borrowing it from the Russians, then you wouldn't have to steal bowling balls to sell them on the black market.

Roman: How did you know I'd sell the ball?
Niko: Just my intuition.

As they are back home, Roman gets out and says:
Thanks for the help Niko, take this. I'll sell this beauty and we'll have twice as much cash than this!

Mission passed: 200$.

• B Dawg, gunziness, Jinx. and 3 others like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 12 December 2014 - 05:00 PM.

Great idea, I always wanted more missions with Dwayne. I'll make up two missions in this post too, just later.

• The Deadite likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

Okay so here we go, more missions for Dwayne, as promised. (will be edited..)

Dwayne Mission #3

Mission name: Three Men Above the Law
Mission giver: Dwayne Forge
Mission given after: Blood Brothers and The Holland Play
Mission plot: Niko gets a message from Dwayne telling that Niko has to come to his apartment, because he heard some serious stuff has happened to Niko. So, Niko goes to Dwayne's house:
*knocks the door*
Niko: Hey, Dwayne! Can you open?
*Dwayne comes out*
Dwayne: Yo, Niko man! Good to see you. Come in, come in. (they enter the house) So yeah, well take a seat. Want something to drink?
Niko: Thanks but no. So what did you want to ask me in the first place? (Niko sits down on a couch)
Dwayne: I heard you were doing some big moves now in this damn city. Damn man, robbing a bank? Respect, for real.
Niko: How do you know I robbed a bank? In fact, how do you know I made "moves" in the first place?
Dwayne: Some man I know told me about that, says he's pretty close to you. I don't know from where you know each other but, eh.
Niko: Sounds I'm getting famous now... but we all are looking for that special someone, huh?
Dwayne: Damn straight... well what was I... oh yeah. You got a car?
Niko: I can provide one.
Dwayne: Good, let's go out.

The two get out of the house.

Dwayne: Go get us a car dude, we're going to hang out or something.

They get into a random car, suddendly Niko's phone rings. It's Roman.
Roman: For Christ's sake Niko! (in a crying voice)
Niko: Damn it Roman? What happened?
Roman: I don't want to die Niko!
Niko: What the f*ck are you doing cousin?
Roman: Some damn skinheads cornered me, at an alleyway in Purgatory. Help me cousin! QUICKLY!
Niko: sh*t Roman, why do you always need help in such moments? I'll be there soon.

Dwayne: What happened? Who is Roman?
Niko: Roman is my Goddamn cousin, that always gets into trouble, spends all of our money and causes many of our problems. Still, he is the reason he brought me to America, and I'm REALLY grateful for that. I'm sorry that it has turned out like this but I have to rescue him.
Dwayne: Listen man, I know how that is... look, I'm gonna help you (pulls out a Micro SMG out of his pocket). Fully loaded and all that. Now drive!

At the alleyway, we see Roman running away and he accidentally hits the car Niko drives.
Roman: Woaw! Niko! It's good to see you! And... who is this?
Dwayne: The name's Forge. Dwayne Forge.
Niko: He's a friend of mine that I met sometime before.
Roman: Ah! I remember you told me about that argument over the phone. Anyways, HELP ME!
(three members of Darren Covey's gang come out of the alleyway, two with a pistol and one in the middle with a Pump Shotgun)
Thug wth Shotgun: Hey you cabbage eater! Who are your friends? Another Polack, and hell even a jigaboo? Hahaha!
Niko: Listen up you idiots, I don't want to hurt you, so shut your mouth. Don't even try harassing my cousin just because he ain't from around here.
One of the other thugs: Ha, and what you gonna do for that, stupid rigger? Think you're so tough huh?
Dwayne: Shut the f*ck up! (shoots his Uzi with one hand into the head of this thug, killing him)
Thug with Shotgun: Oh sh*t! GET THOSE ASSHOLES DAN!

Roman, Niko and Dwayne take cover behind their car. Soon they spot some more gangsters, all armed with Pistols, Shotguns and even one with an AK.
Niko and Dwayne gun all of them down, with Roman hiding behind walls, avoiding to get shot. Once they all are killed they hear the police sirens.
Dwayne: sh*t, sounds like the cops are coming to crash the party! We better get the hell out of here man.

Niko, Dwayne and Roman enter any random car and escape the area, without getting spotted by the cop.

Dwayne: So, as we all know each other, what are we going to do?
Roman: Erm, Dwayne... that's your name, right? Do you like... bowling?
Dwayne: You even ask. Of course I love bowling.
Niko: Then why not play some bowling huh? It will be fun.

The three drive to a bowling alley and play a little. On the way back home Roman and Dwayne exchange numbers. The crew splits up at Roman's and Niko's Middle Park East safehouse. Mission passed, 2500$, because Dwayne stole the wallet of one of the gangsters.
  • gunziness likes this

ocd
  • ocd

Foot Fetishist

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

Gonna give this a try after I've done some research.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:36 PM

Ehhhhh bumping my own :p

Dwayne mission #4

Mission name: Guns, guns and... guns
Mission giver: Dwayne Forge
Mission given after: Three Men Above The Law
Mission plot: Niko gets a message from Dwayne.

how it goin bro? u betta roll ova to ma place asap. i hav sumthin to show ya.

He goes there, Dwayne is already waiting by the entrance.

Dwayne: 'Sup B?
(Dwayne and Niko shake hands)
Niko: This and that, rolling like I used before.

Dwayne: How's Roman? Is he fine after last night?
Niko: Yeah, I guess... he always patches himself up. What's the big matter? In that message you seemed worried.

Dwayne: Worried? Naaaah, I'm just too lazy to write properly on my phone. You know how it is, everyone's got new iFruit's, while I still roll on my oldschool style Badger. Anyways, anyways, lets go for a walk. It's just a few streets away from here.

Niko: Alright.

(cutscene ends)
Dwayne: The guy I wanted you to meet with is rolling not far away from the Northwood Heights Bridge, Walnut Way. They were repairing a bit of the street over there.

(the two talk on the way)

Niko: Who is that man you've been talking about?

Dwayne: Ya remeber, last time we met I told you a friend of mine, who is a friend of yours, told me about what you've been doing around the area. Talking about areas - the only thing that is running the streets these days are weapons. And I mean serious firepower.

Niko: You in the weapon selling business?
Dwayne: Not in a high scale, but I'm helping out some associates...

Niko: Let's hope those associates don't stab in the back...

Dwayne: Nah, that guy never does. He's clean as a tear.

(at the location)

Dwayne: I'm pretty sure you gonna know that guy (laughs).

(a red Virgo pulls up and parks. Little Jacob comes out)
Jacob: Wha'ghwan, rasta? Kiss me neck, Niko!
(shakes hands with Niko and Dwayne)
Dwayne: See? I told you gonna know him!
Niko: You guys know each other? Man, that's perfect. So what were you doing that you got to know each other?

Jacob: Dem bwoys who are hiz breddas ain't no breddas to me. Dey be drug-slingin everywhaar, ya know. But Dwayne, my youth, iz actualleh tryna makin moar alliez, not lookin at fi who is me friend or enemy.

Dwayne: What we are doing, is dealing arms. I got in touch with the Jamaicans to help us with equipment, just in case of gang wars and shiz. No one knows what can happen.

Jacob: Seen.

Niko: Now that is awesome. Now you both also know Roman. What are we gonna do?
Jacob: Dere iz sum bwoy who made me vex, rasta! Warren be his name. Dem devil been dealin wit Russian bwoys, Dimitri's bwoys. Wi need that foo' taken out. Immediately.

Dwayne: We plan to ambush this nigga as soon as he'll come out on the beach. He usually comes out at this time.

Niko: I guess let's go then.

(The three go into a car)

Jacob: Firefly Island, pronto me youth.

Dwayne: This Warren... he used to be a good nigga. Though just as Playboy he backstabbed me and stopped giving a single f*ck!

Niko: Don't worry. We'll show this Warren what we're capable of.

Jacob: Dem bwoy is seriuz. He got nice guns in his place in Schottla. A neighbor of mine, tho I never cared much. He been doin dealz wit sum Jewish guys, Claude Wome waz hiz name or sumthin.

Niko: I've been dealing with some Jews as well a while ago... they wanted to buy some mysterious diamonds some Italian snitch named Ray Boccino got. I probably won't get no cut but it doesn't matter - he pays.

Dwayne: I'd not trust those Italian scumbags. You know the Pavano family? They have influence all over Europe. They came here in about 1986 or so... one of their top capos - Angelo Pavano was gunned down in Poland. Apparently it was about drugs or something.

Niko: I haven't met any Pavano's yet but I'll remember your words when I'll cross my ways with them... and that may come sooner than I can expect.

(at Firefly Island)

Jacob: 'ere Niko. I gonna split this russko-suckars back wit me gun.

(Jacob pulls out a Sniper Rifle)

Dwayne: Oh sh*t...

Niko: Wait up. We need to do this calmly. If any Russian spots us, we're done.

Jacob: Seen, bredren.

Dwayne: Look over there, here's his snitch-ass!

(an afro-american guy starts walking on the beach. He holds an AK-47)

Niko: I got a plan. Lets sneak up from behind and punch him. Maybe he'll squeal something useful as well!

Jacob: Good idea!

Dwayne: Let's split up, niggas.

(Jacob and Dwayne run away.)

Niko runs around the back of Firefly Island and sneaks up behind Warren.

Warren: Ay I got your sneaky ass right here, bitch!

Niko: Huh, shoot me. I was only jogging.

Warren: Really?
Niko: NO! (Niko pulls out an AK-47 or M4, depends on what you have and punches Warren into the face, making him kick his gun)
Warren: Owww! Why did you do this?!
Niko: I need you for something.

(Jacob runs to the scene)
Jacob: Dere be da bwoy!

(Dwayne pulls up in the car you've used to come here)

Dwayne: Get this nigga into the car!

(Niko shoves Warren into the rear seat, Dwayne goes to sit in the back. Jacob in the front, and Niko as the driver)
Jacob: Go to me place bredda. I'll tell you where to stop.

(during the drive)

Warren: Dwayne? DWAYNE?! Ohhh f*ck, I'm sorry! I... I... I was meant to... to... uhm... to care about ya... but you know what happens when guns kick into the action!
Dwayne: Shut up!

(the group arrives at the place where Jamaican Heat took place. They all come out)

Warren: What you want, suckers?
Dwayne: Where do you keep your stash?
Warren: f*ck you. (gets slapped by Jacob) Urgh... in my wardrobe!
Jacob: Niko, can ya go dere and take hiz guns?

Niko: Sure thing...

(Niko enters the house. The building is in a seemingly OK state with lots of trash though and The Journey playing on the radio).

Niko: I got it all.
(suddendly a Patriot pulls up. Four Hustlers with MP5's and Uzi's emerge from it)
Hustler: f*ck you, give us Warren or your tiny hearts!

Jacob: I and I gonna mash ya down, bad bwoy! Licky-licky, rude bwoy!

(Jacob pulls out a Micro Uzi and Dwayne pulls out an AK-47. Warren starts limping away.)
Dwayne: Get Warren! We don't need him anymore, we'll keep those f*ckers away.

(Niko kills Warren. Now the game tells you to help your homies and kill the Hustlers.)

Jacob: Dis be some heffy sh*t, Niko! Thanks, star!

Dwayne: Yeah, thank you Niko! Here's your cut for this job.
Niko: Hey I didn't do much, but thanks. You want me to drop you at your house?

Dwayne: I'll go with Jacob for something to drink. You wanna come as well?
Niko: Big thanks, but I think I'll pass. See you later!
Jacob: See ya, rasta!

Mission passed, 4550$.

• Jinx. and Payne Killer like this

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:17 PM Edited by Ivan1997GTA, 04 August 2016 - 10:27 AM.

Here's my own mission: a random encounter based on the mission "Big'N'Veiny" from GTA III. Though, it probably sounds really dumb when you'll look at it.

Random character: Claire "Zoney" (voiced by ZONE-SAMA)
Description: Follow the trail of the DVDs, ignoring the cops, kill the people who stole Zoney's merchandise, get the merchandise, lose the cops & take Zoney to the alleway in Bart St. near the Peep Hole.
Time available: 10 PM to 5 AM
Unlocked: After "Blow Your Cover"
Locations: At the parking lot near the abandoned hospital in Colony Island.

Transcript:

(Zoney is near the flat in the parking lot, punching the wall)

Zoney: Those stupid thieves...

Niko: Someone's not in a fine mood today.

Zoney: You don't say, those assholes stole my hentai.

Niko: Hen-what?

Zoney: Cartoon porn, let's say. I'm Claire, most people call me Zoney. I make rule 34 cartoons on the internet and post them on electrictit.com. Have you seen them?

Niko: No, I haven't, and I don't think I should, anyway. Name's Niko by the way.

Zoney: OK, Niko. We gotta find those bastards.

Niko: How?

Zoney: These guys have been dropping the DVD boxes of "Nasty Zone-tai Collection".

Niko: Why do you need to make porn DVDs that cost money when people can watch your porn for free?

Zoney: Because they are blocked in Liberty City, and I need to sell those DVDs to the people who can't watch my content on Electric Tit. We should follow the trail before the thieves dissapear. They drive in a red 4-door sports car. I don't remember what make. We better get a car, and fast!

(Niko & Zoney get into the player's car of choice, then follow & collect the trail of the DVD boxes, which leads to the abandoned dock in Bohan Beach. An FIB Buffalo soon follows the player's car. The thieves are revealed to be the Albanian Mob members, with Zoney's merchandise bag in the back of the Hakumai)

Albanian Mobster #1: Who thought that Rule 34 cartoons could be so funny & erotic at the same time?

Zoney: Niko, you take out the Albanians & get my merchandise back, I'll cover you.

(Niko & Zoney kill every Albanian Mob member and get the merchandise from the Hakumai. Police sirens are heard. A 3-star wanted level is obtained)

Zoney: Sh*t, it's the cops!

Police Dispatch: Attention all units, we have reports of hentai dropped along the roads leading to Bohan Beach. Proceed with caution: suspects might be armed & dangerous.

Niko: They think we stole it!

Zoney: Yeah, no sh*t! We gotta lose the heat, fast!

(Niko & Zoney lose the cops)

Niko: OK, we lost the cops & recovered your precious porn. Happy?

Zoney: Yeah, but I have to distribute the stuff. There's an alleyway up in Bart St., Hove Beach, can you take me there?

Niko: Sure. That's where the Peep Hole is, right?

Zoney: Right.

(Niko drives Zoney to the alleyway in Bart St., Hove Beach & leaves the car there)

Zoney: Thanks, Niko.

Niko: Don't mention it. Though, I don't think I'll be seeing you around soon.

Zoney: Exactly. I'll try to be more anonymous on the internet.

Mission passed, 1000$.
  • theGTAking101, Jeansowaty and EarthGaia like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:03 PM

Nice one, I likey.

EarthGaia
  • EarthGaia

Don't mess with Cuphead!

• The Yakuza
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [Music]

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:00 AM Edited by killMEbeth, 15 December 2015 - 07:36 AM.

It's a parody of GTA LCS mission "Overdose of Trouble":

Overdose of Madness
Mission giver: Brucie Kibbutz
Unlocked: After "Easy as Can Be"
Plot: "Niko goes to Brucie's home, inside he was training in the treadmill, while on the couch they were sat Roman and the lady (from the previous mission), a few minutes later Brucie went to the kitchen to prepare an steroids juicing, but began to drink, he convulses due to an overdose, they were very worried, he was gonna die, so the girl ordered him to Niko that should get an unusual drug called Naloxone in an underground pharmacy, he has three hours to get the drug before Brucie dies".
Reward: $5000

(Niko gets in the house)
Niko: "Hey cousin, how you doing?"
Roman: (He was sat on the couch with a laptop on his knees) "Hi Niko, i'm here playing some poker online".
Niko: "You'll never change".
Roman: "We are gonna be rich, cousin, we'll have sport cars, ladies, a mansion, everything".
Brucie: (Meanwhile he was running on the treadmill) "Y-Yeah Nicky, hahaha".
Niko: "Brucie, you smell bad".
Brucie: "I smell like a real man, the ladies loves my muscles, yeah girl?".
Girl: (She's sat beside Roman) "Yeah, sure".
Brucie: (He turns off the treadmill, heading to the kitchen and prepares another juicing).
Niko: "Oh really?, stop drinking that dangerous mixes".
Brucie: (He drinks the steroids juicing) "Of course i will not stop, these a part of...m-my... (He starts to convulse and falls on the ground).
(Niko, Roman and the lady goes to watch him)
Roman: "Brucie?...BRUCIE!".
Girl: "He's gonna die! Oh my god! NO!".
Niko: "Calm down everyone, maybe does exist a solution".
Girl: "I...I remember, does exists a drug called Naloxone, it's not common but try to ask to a pharmacist which have a store in Outlook".
Niko: "Ok, i'm going".
Roman: "But now, before it's too late, probably he will die!".
(Niko leaves the house, as Roman and the lady carries Brucie to the couch)

(Niko gets a car and drives to an underground pharmacy in Cisco Street, Outlook, he talks with the pharmacist)
Niko: "Hi, i'm looking for a drug called Naloxone".
Pharmacist: "I'm sorry, we don't have more of that, go ask to Pill Pharm in South Slopes".

(Niko goes to the Pill Pharm in Deadwood Avenue, South Slopes, he talks with another pharmacist)
Niko: "Hello mister, do you have Naloxone?".
Pharmacist: "Wait here"

(A minute later the pharmacist comes back)
Pharmacist: "Unfortunately are sold out here, but you can find on Willis".
Niko: "I hope so, thanks for your help".

(During the trip to the next pharmacy, Niko has to lose the latins who wants to kill him, after losing them, he goes to the store in Big Willis Mall)
Niko: "Do you have Naloxone?".
Pharmacist: "Let me see, don't go yet"

(A minute later the pharmacist comes back)
Niko: "So...you have that drug?".
Pharmacist: "I'm sorry, but wait...I know which place, but it's a secret".
Niko: "Just tell me".
Pharmacist: (He looks around) "A drug dealer owns an underground drug store in Earp Street, Schottler".
Niko: "Thank you sir".

(Niko goes to Schottler, but the latins goes again to eliminate him, he can lost them or kill them, after that, Niko arrives to Earp Street)
Drug dealer: "What do you want, holmes?".
Niko: "I want Naloxone, it's to a friend which suffered an overdose".
Drug dealer: "I'll be right back to get it".

(The drug dealer finds the drug)
Drug dealer: (He gives to Niko the bottle and a syringe) "There you go, it's just one apply".
Niko: "Ok thank you" (The drug dealer runs away without any reason).
(Niko heads to Brucie's house, but the latins comes back again for the last time, Niko losts them and arrives to Kibbutz house)
(Niko enters to give the Naloxone to Brucie)

Mission passed!
(Reward $5000)
(Post mission message text)
Brucie: "Hey Nicky, thanks for your help, you saved my life, my girl appreciates your help".

(Post mission call)
Roman: "Cousin, I appreciate you're kind and a considerate person".
Niko: "Brucie sent me a message".
Roman: "I'm very proud of you, if your mom was here, she could be proud too".
Niko: "Thank you Roman, i'll see you soon".
(Phone call ends)
  • Jeansowaty and Ivan1997GTA like this

Scotty420
  • Scotty420

The Lost One

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:57 PM Edited by Scottyboi19, 17 December 2015 - 06:46 PM.

I'll give it a try :)

The mission is given after Ray's mission "No Way on the Subway" in his Restaurant.

Mission name: Troubles with The Lost

Mission giver: Ray Boccino

Niko gets a message from Ray: Hey Nicky, you've done good work last time, come back and see me, If possible, quick. I need to tell you something..."

Niko enters the yellow marker.

Cutscene starts: 

(Niko arrives and enters Ray's restaurant, but Ray is not there and a Mafia goon is outside the kitchen, talks with a Waiter, suddenly looks at Niko and says):

Mafia goon: Hey Mister, what are you looking for?

Niko: Ahh... I am here to see Ray, he wanted me to come.

Mafia goon: Ah Ray... why didn't they say it earlier? hahaha, he is downstairs right there in the basement and watch out.. he's a little bit stressed about some Bikers.

Niko: Ah.. yes I know... Thanks.

(The basement is the one in the TLaD mission "Was it Worth it?" where Ray and his goon held Jim and Johnny there to find out where Ray's money is and where Ray's goon got killed)

Niko goes downstairs in the basement to see Ray, Niko calls:

Niko: Ray... Ray... It's me Niko...

Ray: Nicky... I'm here.. come over there I need your help.

(Niko sees Ray one of the back doors in the basement trying to hide the goon's corpse in the Icebox, also Niko sees a lot of blood in the ground).

Ray: Jesus, Niko, it's you.

Niko: Who did you think I am then? the Santa Claus?

Ray: Ha-ha very funny, almost forgot to laugh, I am not in the mood for fun right now, I have a f*cking bad day.

Niko: I am sorry to hear that.. Uhh.. what are you doing here? Who is this and where is this blood from? (the corpse of Ray's goon which was killed by Jim in TLaD)

(Niko goes a bit closer to Ray and sits down on his knees and Ray lays the corpse in the icebox, closes the door and the Conversation between Niko and Ray starts).

Ray: This f*cking sneaky peace of sh*t Bikers, what do you think. 

Niko: Johnny?

Ray: Ach.. All of them. This sneaky Johnny, I swear when I get him, I will tear him to thousand small single pieces. 

Niko: Okay okay.. what happened, I thought you said the other guys will handle it with him.

Ray: Pff I don't know what happened with them, told them to give me a call when it's finished, didn't even send me a message, still waiting. Probably got killed from that peace of sh*t Johnny.

Niko: ha ha ha - that Bikers, want always Chaos and War. Johnny was so smart and run away with all the money.

Ray: Oh yes, ha ha ha they will get their War, my friend, they will. The good think is, I know there is a Lost MC meeting in Alderney, Westdyke Autos. Make sure to kill every single biker. I want you to burn ALL OF THEM, burn their Bikes, body's, EVERYTHING, god, I hope you'll meet Johnny there. Destroy all of them.

Niko: Hmm... Ok.

Ray: Yeah.. but they will be too many of them. So listen, before you go, you will need some backups. Behind my Restaurant, I hired 3 guys to come with you to cover you, you don't need to talk with them, I have already told them everything, just make sure to hit all of them.

Niko: Alright then.

Ray: And remember, don't go too close to them like "Mr.Nobody"  the place is heavily quarded and they might recognize you, I mean, who knows. They ain't so stupid.

Niko: Sure, definitely not so stupid as they stole a lot of money from the Mafia.

(After the conversation, Ray's gonna wash the blood from the ground and Niko gets up and walks up the stairs).

Cutscene ends.

Mission dialoge: Get a four-door vehicle and go behind the restaurant and meet Ray's mens.

(Niko gets a four-door car and goes behind the restaurant and meets the 3 Mafia goons, get's out of the car and the conversation starts):

Mafia goon: You're Niko Bellic, Ray told us everything. We will come with you and cut some bikers the heads off, alright?

Niko: Ah... I guess so...

Mafia goon: We will need a four-door vehicle.

(After the conversation, the 3 Mafia goons will follow Niko with/without a vehicle everywhere. Niko will get in the four-door vehicle and all 3 goons will get in as well).

Mafia goon inside the car says: Let's go then.

Mission dialoge: Head over to Westdyke Autos.

(Niko arrives in Westdyke Autos, a lot Bikers with much bikes and trucks, also it's heavily quarded on the roofs and ground, Niko and the goons gets out of the car, finds their positions to cover).

Mission dialoge: Eliminate all bikers and their bikes.

(Niko and the 3 Mafia goon's start to shoot all of them. A big blood war with explosions goes on and some TLMC bikers comes for backups. After some minutes Niko blow 3 bikes of the Lost MC and screams:). 

Niko screams: That happens when you f*ck with Ray Boccino.

(They keep shooting and after some minutes a TLMC Member screams:)

TLMC Member screams: The Mafias ain't nothing anymore you f*cks, Lost MC forever, brothers, let's show this posers how strong we are
ha ha ha.

TLMC Member screams: Lost MC, Lost MC.

Niko screams: Where the f*ck is that snake Johnny?

TLMC Member screams: In my ass, ha ha ha ha ha.

(They keep shooting and shooting and one of the Mafia goons screams:)

Mafia goon screams: We will tear every single one of you Lost bikers in thousand pieces, f*cking immigrants.

(After the big explosive bloody war ends and Niko shoot all of them, together with the 3 Goon's, one of the Mafia goons speaks again with Niko).

Mafia goon: Was a pleasure to kill those Lost MC bikers, now take us back to Ray's restaurant, will you?

Niko: Sure!

Mission dialoge: Bring Ray's mens back to Ray's restaurant.

(Niko gets in a four-door vehicle with the 3 Mafia goon's and is going back to Ray's restaurant. While driving there is a Lost MC Van coming to kill Niko, the 3 Mafia goon's gets their guns out, smash the windows from the car and starts to shoot at the Lost MC Van. After some drive-by shootouts, the Lost Van exploding and all Lost MC members gets killed. Niko arrives outside Ray's restaurant, one of the Goon's speaks with Niko once again in Italian accent:)

Mafia goon with Italian accent: You did good today, you've done a good job. Will inform Ray about this, Ciao.

(The 3 Mafia goon's gets out of the vehicle and goes to Rays restaurant.)

Mission Passed!

Rewards: 30.000$

(Mission call)

Niko calls Ray automatically after the mission.

Ray: Nicky, I've heard some good things from my boys about you, so tell me, how did it go?

Niko: I hit all of them like you said, but there was still no sign of Johnny.

Ray: He will soon get caugh, some of my clients have already informed me and said he hangs out in Alderney with his dead brothers.

Ray: A good opportunity for us Pegorino's, since we control half of the territories in Alderney City anyways, he can't run away from us.

Niko: So.. am I finished? because I am not here for "find Johnny" missions, I work for you for a favor to finding someone and you gave me your word, remember that.

Niko: I don't go the whole Liberty City to find Johnny, I am here to find someone special and I have already told you!

Ray: Slow down, Cowboy. You don't need to find him anymore, we will take care about it. I've almost the men you're looking for, don't worry.

Ray: Come back and see me.

(Phone call ends)

EDIT: I put some extra mission dialoges, where exactly the locations are and changed Alleyway to Westdyke Autos in Alderney, fits the bikers more.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:50 PM

Of course you had to put the typical "Come back and see me." line at the end :p great mission, so far all really suit IV's vibe ;) I'm also happy that the topic gets a little more open and such.

• Scotty420 likes this

Inadaquacy
  • Inadaquacy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

Mission Name: Warm Welcome

Mission Giver: Jon Gravelli & UL Paper Contact

Mission Given: After “Dining Out”

Mission Plot: 

Niko receives a call from Jon Gravelli shortly after killing Kim-Young Guk at the Korean restaurant. Gravelli congratulates him on a job well done on the last mission and asks him to come visit him at the hospital for another job. Niko drives to the hospital and enters the room to meet with Gravelli.

Gravelli: Ah…Niko, always good to see you.

Niko: Good to see you too Mr. Gravelli. 

Gravelli: You did a good job taking care of our little problem there in Alderney. A fine job indeed.

Niko: (chuckles) Eh, I aim to please, you know?

Gravelli: Yes, yes..a decent man in a town filled with f*cking roaches. It seems like some people aren’t getting the message. Our friend over at the Paper has been following a group of Guk’s friends who are heading towards our shores with another batch of false money.

Niko: That is a problem.

Gravelli: I don’t care about the money at this point, I was a counterfeiter for years. What I have a problem with are these jokers with the nerve to think they can come back and set up shop with impunity. I want you to take those f*ckers out, I want their ashes at the bottom of the Humboldt. The Paper will be in touch will call you when they are near the shore.

Niko: Understood. 

12 in-game hours pass.

(Niko’s phone rings, it’s Roman)

Roman: Cousin, it is your cousin, how about we hang out together?

(Niko accepts by default)

Niko: Yes cousin, I will collect you in an hour.

(Niko picks up Roman at the Middle Park East safehouse)

Roman: Good to see you man, let’s go.

(Niko has the option to take Roman to any friend activity. After the activity ends, he receives a call from the UL Paper contact)

UL Paper: Bellic, the Koreans are almost in town.  I need you down at the docks in Westdyke. Now. 

Niko: sh*t man, I ki-

UL Paper: Was I speaking English? Get down there now. I’ve sent some backup for you in case things get heavy. They’re waiting for you in a speedboat. Call me when this is over. Goodbye.

(call ends)

Niko: sh*t.

Roman: What’s up, man?

Niko: I have to go, Roman, I must be at the docks in Westdyke.

Roman: Cousin, let me come with you.

Niko: What?

Roman: Come on man, I need to see what kind of crazy sh*t you do in your line of work. Plus, I already gave Mallory the story of how I killed Vlad at least a dozen times, I need some new material!

Niko: You are insane, I cannot put you in danger like this, Roman. These are serious people.

Roman: Relax, man. I can handle myself fine.

Niko: (scoffs) Oh yeah, what about that time with the Russians? 

Roman: They caught me off guard! What I can I say? I wasn’t ready. You saved my ass man, let me help you out this time.

Niko: Roman…

Roman: Let’s go.

(Niko and Roman arrive at the docks in Westdyke and spot the speedboat with two men dressed in suits sitting in the back seats of a Dinghy. Niko and Roman approach them.)

Niko: You guys the feds?

Fed 1: Yeah, the boss sent us out to cover your ass. 

Niko: You’re quite charming, aren’t you.

Fed 2: Just don’t turn the guns on us and everything will be fine.

Fed 1: (points to Roman) Hey, who the hell is this, we’re only here to insure one of you.

Niko: He’s, eh, he’s some more backup I brought in. A regular sharpshooter.

Fed 1: Whateva. Just get in and let’s get this over with. I gotta meet my date at the 69th street diner in two hours.

(Niko and Roman get in the boat and take the driver and front passenger seat, respectively)

Fed 2: Aight, coordinates are showing the boats are coming in from the northwest. It looks like they stopped up, the blip ain’t moving. Let’s head over and neutralize them.

(They proceed toward the map marker)

(conversation en route)

Niko: So, has the government always taken orders from the mob?

Fed 1: Hey smartass, why don’t you just drive the boat.

Niko: Hey, just curious.

Fed 1: I don’t know why they hired an immigrant to do this job. Coulda easily hired an American who loves this country, probably will get the job done right, too.

Niko: (angrily) What the hell are you talking about?

Fed 2: Nothing, chill, ok? Both of you stop talking.

(Arrives at map marker, it’s a boat that is abandoned)

(Cutscene)

Fed 1: What the hell? Phillips, did you put bad info in the GPS or something? 

Fed 2: No! This is what we got from the Contact. It’s good.

Fed 1: Well clearly it f*cking ain’t! Ain’t nobody in the boat!

Fed 2: That ain’t m-

(Three boats come from behind and start firing at the Dinghy)

Korean: We got you, you cocksuckers!

(Both feds are killed, Roman cowers under the seat)

Niko: Awh, sh*t!

(cutscene ends, Niko begins to chase the boats, taking fire)

Roman: sh*t! sh*t! sh*t!

Niko: I told you, you dumb prick, this wasn’t for you!

Roman: I don’t want to die here man!

Niko: We are not going to die here!

(Niko pursues each of the speedboats and guns down all of the attackers. Roman remains under the seat, sobbing and speaking gibberish. Niko tails behind the final speedboat, which goes over a makeshift stunt jump, Niko speeds his boat up and jumps after it)

Roman: OH MY GOD!

(Niko finishes the attackers in the last speedboat. By this time, the Dinghy is emitting black smoke) (A map marker is set for the docks in Northwood)

(Niko arrives at the map marker)

Niko: Roman, you can come out now.

Roman: (still sobbing) Is it finished? Is it over?

Niko: Yes, now get up.

Roman: Oh man, I think I sh*t my pants!

Niko: Now you see why I don’t take you to my job? Go home and get changed man. 

Roman: Oh man, oh man, I hope Mallory isn’t home. She can’t see me like this!

Niko: If she asks, just tell her you were fighting zombie Vlad or something. (laughs)

Roman: (aggravated) I’m glad you still can find time to laugh at my expense, Niko!

Niko: Sorry, man. Go shower and relax and we will hang out soon.

MISSION ENDS

Reward: $20,000

Reasons for possible mission failure:

Niko dies

Boat explodes

Niko loses the escaping goons

POST MISSION PHONE CALL

(Niko’s phone rings, it’s UL Paper)

UL Paper: So, I heard you decided to take your fearless cousin with you on the job. Come on man, really?

Niko: Hey, he lasted longer than your backup. What the f*ck was that?

UL Paper: Hey, you’re both alive, so why does it matter?

Niko: Yeah, no thanks to you, asshole.

UL Paper: Oh, I’m sorry. I’m guessing your cousin can find the man you’re looking for then?

Niko: No, I need you to do that favor for me.

UL Paper: Then cut the insubordination. I’ll be in touch when I have more work. Goodbye.

(Call ends)

I based this mission of a cut mission that was shown in one of the trailers. It shows Niko and Roman in a boat with what looks like some FIB agents. I believe it is in trailer 3. Probably not my best work, but I hope you all enjoyed.

• Jeansowaty and Scotty420 like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:58 PM

It's nice, fits the IV style. I'mma make a beta mission too.

Mission name: Jacob's Ladder
Mission giver: Jacob Hughes
Mission given after: Roman's Sorrow
Mission plot:

Jacob sends Niko a message after that mission.

Irie bredda, me fi need ya assistance at da Homebrew Cafe in Beechwood City. Come see me there, star, plez. Easy, LJ.

So Niko goes there... he goes inside and sees two Jamaicans playing pool, two AOD bikers drinking and laughing by a table, and Jacob sitting by the bar, almost falling asleep.

N: Hey, Jacob!
J: Ayy, wha'ghwan Niko? Me been blazin a lot y'know.
N: You sound different, what's wrong?
Bartender: Ah, so you're that Niko guy? (unlike Jacob or any other Jamaican, he doesn't speak with such a deep accent)
N: Yeah, that "Niko guy".
B: Nice to meet ya. My name's Brandon. (shakes hand)
N: So what's wrong with him? (shakes hand as well)
J: (mumbling) Dere be da spot... me bwoy, get dammm!
B: Poor guy is so high on weed, he ain't feeling jacksh*t. Some action he's been leading turned sour. Want something to drink, eat?
N: What kind of action? And nah, but thanks.
B: I've heard that they were meant to get a shipment from the Liberty State Pavilion Towers up in Meadows Park. Though there was an ambush or something and them bada-badas whacked a couple of our friends. Jah ain't gonna be pleased with that.
N: Hm, I see... I could go up there to check what went on, maybe I can find some clues...
J: Niko, ya fe good bwoy. A good bwoy!
N: Thanks Jacob... I hope you'll get sober soon. Alright, I'm heading, bye Brandon.
B: Goodbye!

Niko drives to those towers.
N: Looks like no one is at home...

Suddendly an Albanian Futo pulls up with an Albanian doing a drive-by with a Micro Uzi.
Albanian: f*ck the Jamaicans!
N: Damn it!

The two come out of the car and try to kill Niko, both have a Micro Uzi. They may say:

A: You don't f*ck with the Albanians, Slav!
A: I knew right that this Serbian piece of sh*t is working with those n**ers!
A: Get him, really!

Niko kills them quickly, but notices that there are also Albanians in the towers... you have to climb the tower slowly, killing Albanians on each level armed with Micro Uzi's, Pistols, Pump Shotguns and also a couple of them have Baseball Bats. There are a few "leaders" that look like the fat Albanians, these are the targets marked on the radar. After dealing with the last one on the top, Niko finds a bag filled with smaller bags of an unknown substance...

N: So this is what Jacob was looking for...

Suddendly a Police Maverick comes up.

PM: This is the LCPD. Drop your weapon and put the drugs away!
N: Urgh... not now!

You now have a 3-star wanted level... escape the area. After evading it, drive the stuff back to the Homebrew Cafe.

N: Hey Brandon! You won't believe what I found.
B: What?
N: Apparently this is what the crew was looking for... turns out it was the Albanians behind the whole thing.
B: They're always trying to f*ck us, really.
(Little Jacob comes up, fixing his glasses)
J: Yooo Niko... how's it goin'? Whatchu been doin'?
N: I brang you this...
J: Ya righteous youth Niko. Major respect, star. Here, take dis as a lil' show of me respect to ya. I know you havin' a hard time bredda, if ya need help, call me back, ya hear.
N: I will, Jacob. Thanks for the money. I'll see you guys soon.
B: Have a nice day, bredda!

Mission passed: $1500, the jingle that plays when you do A Dish Served Cold plays.

Scotty420
  • Scotty420

The Lost One

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:07 PM Edited by Scottyboi19, 11 January 2016 - 07:09 PM.

Lmao, those were not agents if you look close, they are those mobsters with dressed suits are part of the Ialian Mafia and part of the Gambetti crime family so basically hired from Jon Gravelli. Also look here>http://www.grandthef...Gambetti_Family

For some reasons like this, I hate Rockstar Games for deleting this great missions.

But you did a good hard work! :)

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:03 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 29 May 2017 - 02:02 PM.

Aight I decided to create 2 Random Encounter missions. 

Mission giver: Francisco (he's a Spanish Lords member btw)
Mission given after: The Snow Storm
Location: Not far from the cemetery on Colony Island, only available in the night
Mission plot:

When you initate the mission, the dialogue starts:

F: Ay! Ay man!
N: Uh, hello?
F: Hey. 
N: Do I know you?
F: Nah, I bet you don't. Ahhh, damn this city. You come from Puerto Rico and you already get beaten up. I've lost 2 G's today, damn!
N: Oh, I'm sorry.
F: Don't be... sh*t happens. I mean, we all have to look at it positively, or we all gonna die sooner or after, ain't it?
N: I don't really know, friend. Whatever you say. When a lot of sh*t is going down in your life you can't even start thinking positively. It all just goes downhill
F: Yeah, true, though how much is all that worth? 
N: Definitely a lot...
F: If you say so... (after 5 seconds) hey man, do you have a car?
N: I could get one.
F: Good. Would you mind picking me up to Bohan? I... I-I... I need a bit of help. You know, that's where some of my friends live at and I'm staying in this city for a few good weeks.
N: Hm, OK, let's go. I wasn't really up to anything else.
F: Nice one, thanks.

(after the cutscene)
F: So, we're heading to Industrial, Bohan, on Drill Street. Some of my friends will hang out there, I'm sure of that.

Get a vehicle.

(after getting a car)

Make your way to Industrial.

N: You're new to this city, what made you come here?
F: Getting to know some people... I heard a lot about this town. Nice climax over here. Not only that, cars, buildings, parks, guns, women, their bodies, their stunning bodies... auurgh...
N: Lay it off, easy.
F: Oh, oh oh. I'm sorry bro, I've... nevermind it.
N: You OK or anything?
F: Yeah, why-why would I be "not OK"?
N: You seem kind of worried.
F: Nah, don't mind it. Lets just say, I like a nice woman, y'know? Back where I used to live, everyone looked the same. No differences. The same crimes going on each day, same cars on the street, same knives... oh.
N: Sounds like you were having a lot of fun back in Puerto Rico.
F: For sure I did... they used to call me... ah shut it Francisco!
N: Who?
F: I'm talking to myself. Helps me chill the stress. I mean, I'm somewhere new! That's something.
N: How did they call you? You started it, you finish it.
F: Just drive, I wasn't meant to say that out loud...
N: ...OK, I guess...

(after arriving at the place)
N: Where are these friends of yours?
F: They're all here.
N: What? No one is here.
F: They are here... I can feel them...
N: Okay now this is getting out of hand.
F: No, not that. THIS is coming out of hand!
(Francisco lungs at Niko with a knife)
F: Gimme all your money! I need to get my reward right?!
N: f*ck you!

(Niko jumps out of the car, Francisco follows him. Cutscene ends)

Fend off Francisco.

Now you're given a choice. You can kill Francisco or you can disarm/beat him up. This will lead him to run away. If he bails:

F: I'll come back, hijo de puta! Prepare yourself, hahahahahaha!

Reward: None

I'll post the second mission later.
  • Journey_95 and Ivan1997GTA like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:43 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 31 October 2017 - 08:37 PM.

Meh, huge bump, but I just can't keep this inside my head anymore. Here's my potential third ending for GTA IV. The mission is divided into four checkpoints actually...

After One Last Thing, Niko gets to choose between Revenge or doing the Deal. However in my books, he also called Jacob for his opinion:

N: Hey Jacob. I need to know your opinion about some delicate matter, because you're my friend and all that...

J: Wha'ghwan rasta? 

N: So there is this Italian mob from Alderney led by Jimmy Pegorino. I've been working for them for quite a while and they offered me a profitable deal to ship, I could be getting thousands of dollars for this.

J: Wat's da problem den?

N: The guy I'm meant to do this deal with is our fellow friend Dimitri. Alternatively, I know where he's hanging out so I can go there and f*ck his ass up instead.

J: My opinion is dat you shouldn't trust dat gennal anymo'. Where he be hidin'?

N: The Platypus in East Hook.

J: Meet me at da Homebrew Cafe and we'll talk.

Now you're given a third blip on the map. 03ef2ef5ddc44295930961ae315c0a9b.png Upon walking into it, the next mission will initiate.

THE WOUND LASTS A LIFETIME

Niko comes into the Homebrew Cafe and sees Jacob sitting by the bar talking with the bartender.

N: Hey!

J: Ah, my brotha Niko.

(the two shake hands)

J: I got a plan for you, star. We gonna blast Rascalov first and den we're gonna go on Pegorino. His family be falling down madly, bredren, he ain't got no might anymo' in this city.

N: I'm aware that he's weak but he still has some guys on his side... after all, I don't know if that's a good idea to stab this paranoid motherf*cker in the back on top of everything else and risk getting killed by the Mafia...

J: Mafia? More like slackers! Bunch of Alderney guido goombas who get f*cked ova by the littlest thugs on da streets. Look - you do da deal and Dimitri screws you ova again. You kill him and leave it, Pegorino would come for yer face fo sure. (picks up an AK-47) No time fo' talkey-talkey. Let's go and whack dis bloodclot.

N: I hope I won't be regretting this...

Go to the Platypus.

On the way to the ship:

N: This situation is out of control. I just want to leave this sh*t, stop all the killing. I already got what I wanted, I don't need more.

J: Wat did you get, bredren?
N: I came to this country to look for someone in the first place. When I was young I've been betrayed during the war in the old country... I heard that the traitor was in Liberty City, so I came to Roman trying to look for him. And a better life... thanks to those Italians I managed to find him. Turned out that it wasn't him, there had to be someone else... those agents that we've been working for have found him for me. I had to make my choice... I got what I was after.

J: But dem mobsters still want moar?

N: As you put it, the family is falling apart. Pegorino is desperate to get a seat in the Commision but he's considered to be a fat f*cking joke amongst them. I know some of those guys really well.

J: Mafia is a sticky business, Niko. Once you start it, you can't leave it. I been wasting dem fools for quite a while already, dey be of no good causing boderation all around da city. We gonna catch two fishes into one net - de Russians and de Italians. They all will meet dey fate at our hands an' ting.

N: Lets just hope this plan will work out, I still want to go to Roman's wedding. You coming as well?

J: Ye, mah bwoy Roman gettin' married an' ting, him finally got wat he wanted. Mallorie a fine girl y'know. Dey gonn be happy together.

N: I agree, they really fit each other.

At the docks...

Dimitri: Get all of the heroin packed. We're shipping it tonight.

Random russian: Who are you, what are you doing here?
N: We're just friends of your boss, let us through.

R: I don't know how true this is. Leave.

J: Niko, looks like we haffi do dis da old-fashioned way.

The shootout starts, Niko and Jacob kill all the Russians on the ship, proceed to the bridge, open the cargo hold and corner Dimitri. (this part is played out exactly like the normal A Dish Served Cold mission)

N: Hey Dimitri, I don't think I'll be doing this deal with you. We have other business to finish.

D: Niko, it's been a long time. I thought your time in America might have calmed you down. Oh, and I see you're still keeping in touch with the Jamaicans. Very well...

N: America does not change everyone. Look at you, you arrived in this country a spineless rat who would sell out his friends. That is what you will be when you die here.

J: Dimitri, you a dead man, mark me words!

D: Shut up these cock suckers!

Niko and Jacob take down the rest of the Rascalov Mob and wound Dimitri.

N: You're about to learn a lesson, actions have consequences. You screwed me over, now you're paying for it. Shame that'll be the second last thing that goes into your head. Goodbye.

D: You're the one who's going to learn a lesson. People aren't going to be happy if you kill me. Stupid motherf*cker.

J: People? Haha, ya fi talkin' bout de Italian bumbaclots? Dey got no power anymo'.

D: Speak English, I can barely understand your accent, you Jamaican monkey.

N: Prepare for me to pull the trigger, my friend...

Suddendly Bulgarin comes down the cargo hold holding a Pump Shotgun and is guarded by three more Russians.

B: Hello Niko. And hello Jacob. Hi Dimitri. I see that your partnership didn't go the right way. What a shame.

D: Help me, Ray!

N: Bulgarin!

J: Cha!

While the group is baffled and speechless, sirens are heard in the background.

B: I can gladly say though, this is the last time we crossed paths, Bellic. And I mean it. You're f*cking dead you treacherous scum! We had a bomb placed on the bridge. It will explode in a matter of minutes. Goodbye to you all.

D: Ray, you're crazy! What about the heroin?
B: Don't worry about it, you didn't load that much yet.

N: Are you crazy? You're going to kill us ALL, not just yourself!

B: If we die, you will as well. One for all, all for one, huh?

J: Bumbaclot! (fires the AK killing one of the goons, Dimitri, Bulgarin and the other two Russians hide in the inside of the cargo hold between some boxes while Niko and Jacob escape)

N: f*cking Bulgarin. And our plan went to sh*t!

J: Yo man it ain't ova yet. We gotta run away from here, quick!

Leave the ship before the bomb explodes!

You got a 2-star wanted level now and a timer of 1 minute. You have to run away from the ship as soon as possible. Once they are off the boat the bomb explodes:

J: Rhaatid, it be impossible dat dey survived dis!

N: I gotta call Phil about this, he's probably waiting for me to do the deal!

J: Who?

N: One of those mobsters I was meant to do the deal with.

*Niko calls Phil*

N: Hey Phil. The deal won't work out at all. I tried killing Dimitri with a friend of mine, I didn't pull the trigger on him but he's dead.

P: Niko, what the f*ck? The Peg is gonna be mad for this!

N: I'm aware of that, didn't you ever think of betraying him?
P: We need to talk. Can you come over to Tudor?

N: Sure thing, we're on it.

Go to Tudor.

The next chapter of the mission starts.

P: Niko, good to see you. Who's this?
N: Phil, this is Jacob, a good friend of mine. Jacob, this is Phil.

J: Respect, nice to meet you.

P: Likewise. Either way, you've been talking about betrayal. I just want to make sure there are no bugs or anything. I need to have perfect trust in this action, but since we're deep into this sh*t, I'll tell you. Back when you had the choice between killing me or Ray, well, I was the rat. I've been talking to the Gambetti's about Pegorino's actions. 

N: Did you know that I've been working for Gravelli as well?
P: Not really, you did?
N: Yes.

P: It don't matter now. Dimitri is dead and Pegorino is going to go berserk once he finds out. We gotta go to Port Tudor and take the cash from those mobsters. 

N: Are you outta your mind? There will be probably hundreds of them!

J: Niko, be eazy. Us three will be enough to take down these rass clots.

P: Okay, let's make it like this. We're going to steal the cash and split it up. Then I'm going to find out where Pegorino is hanging out and we'll go there take him down. Simple, huh? 

N: Since we've already started this sh*t, we gotta end it. Let's do it.

Go to Port Tudor.

P: How did you guys get to know each other?

N: Jacob knew my cousin and I picked him up once. Hadn't it been him Dimitri would have gotten me killed. I didn't believe I would have to see him in the flesh yet again. I just regret that I couldn't have been the one to put a bullet into his head.

J: Easy Niko, the bloodclot is dead and won't bother ya no moar. 

N: That's the least of our worries now. There are still more dangers coming up ahead.

P: The buyers won't be too happy if they see us shooting around. I know this area pretty well though, all we gotta do is head through the rooftop. If we're fighting, we're fighting for ourselves and the money.

N: What are you gonna do with your cut of the cash, guys?
J: Share? I don't need any share.

N: You don't have to do this Jacob, I really appreciate your help, that's why you gonna get it.

P: As for me, I'm thinking about skipping town. The heat is too big for me to keep up.

N: Nah man, once Pegorino is dealt with you ain't gonna have anyone after your back. The Ancelotti's won't find out about your actions either, they're wasted.

P: I'm not so sure. The Mafia is a much larger operation than you would think.

J: Seen bredren.

Once at the place, the mission plays out pretty much like in If The Price is Right. Once the crew has stolen the money from the escaping buyer, Phil leaves. Niko and Jacob stay alone while Pegorino calls Niko.

Peg: You double-crossing immigrant asshole! I knew you couldn't be trusted! f*ck you!

N: Easy there, partner, what did I do?
P: You know right what you have done you f*cking dipsh*t! I will get you killed, mark my words! We know where you are!

N: Ha ha, big talk. Everyone kept telling me I'd get killed, I got used to it. Just try. Who says it ain't gonna be the opposite?

P: You... you... f*ck!!! (you can hear the phone being slammed on the ground and the call ends)

N: Well, I think that Pegorino is really angry now...

J: He may be angry but these guys, me tinking dey came for I an' I.

*Three black PMP-600 cars pull up with Mafia goons armed with Combat Shotguns, MP5's and M4s leaving it*

N: Seems like Pegorino has more power than we thought, let's get those guys!

Now you have to take down all the Mafia scum that will arrive in a few waves. They will come driving through the whole street, doing drive-by's and being incredibly violent. After they're dealt with you'll get a 2-star wanted level and you have to lose it. After losing it, Phil will call you regarding Pegorino's location.

P: Niko, I'm waiting for you in a car on Koresh Square in Alderney City. It seems that our party with Jimmy's mob is coming to a sad end.

N: That's quite of a tragedy. See you soon.

He'll be waiting in Pegorino's Cognoscenti. Now the mission will pan out similar to the actual ending mission. Upon arrival and entering the Cognoscenti:

P: Alright, this is it. The Peg went nuts once he heard of what we pulled off. He wasn't aware that I helped you out though. Says he was about to crash your cousin's wedding or something, he ain't gonna crash anything.

J: Dat bumbaclot! 

N: sh*t! Roman! I'll be late to his wedding! Where are those motherf*ckers?
J: Aye, must be dem!

Goon: f*ck, we got a tail. Better lose this piece of sh*t on the way back to the Peg. I don't wanna be late.

During the car chase:

N: Are you sure they're gonna lead us to Pegorino?

P: All I heard is that he's going to have a meeting somewhere in northern Alderney, but definitely not his house. With you putting a mark on Jimmy's head, he wouldn't be so stupid to stay there. No idea where he could be at.

N: Our actions made him twice as paranoid as he was. He wanted to be on the top but he fell. 

J: Nearly like a classic tragedy an ting, bredren. 

P: Pegorino was plotting with Rascalov to kill you anyway. He wasn't planning on sharing the profits with you. He knows what a killing machine you are so he wanted to ice you somewhere quiet, outta surprise.

N: What a coward. The situation will turn opposite right now with me tearing his face off.

J: Even doe Dimitri be dead, him thought dat you forget about wat happen on de docks ya know, in Broker. Him screw ya ova after ya kill Faustin for him.

N: I did not forget about this, at all. Once I was at the ship I was sure that your idea was a good one. I'm sorry for doubting in you.

J: No matter, rasta.

P: Interesting. When I heard of that Russian from the Peg he was speaking in a present tense about him, as if he were alive. We're in Leftwood, we're pretty close, I can feel that.

N: Okay, this is good news. I do not know how much of this driving I can continue to do. Since I came to this city I was destroying people's lifes. My cousin was kidnapped, nearly killed, his apartment was burned down... and the woman I adore... I f*cking killed one of her brother's. I'm a piece of sh*t.

J: You ain't Niko.

P: Indeed you ain't, my friend! You're a good lad, remember that. There is still hope for you.

N: Thank you for these kind words, comrades.

Once at the casino:

J: Alright, dis be de place, ya know, me bredren. What's de plan?

N: There's a sh*tload of guys but I think I can handle them.

P: Niko, this is suicide by going alone, are you mad?

N: I'm the cause of all of this. If I die, I'll die thanks to myself and my actions. Now go guys.

J: Me gonna plan an escape. One love, rastas.

P: I'm not gonna let you go there alone. I want Pegorino to feel what he did to me. I'm not going to be his pushover anymore.

N: *breathes heavily* Alright. Just take cover, will you?

Phil gets out his M4 and you progress through killing Italians and Russians just like in the other ending missions. Once you corner Pegorino by the stairs:

PG: Treacherous scum! I regret telling you to kill Ray now! He would be by my place at least!

N: You'll soon join him in hell, Jimmy.

PB: You were a terrible leader, Peg. You made many strange choices. 

PG: We'll see about that. I'm sure this choice is going to be a good one!

Take out Pegorino.

Now you'll have to wound Pegorino on the stairs. He wears body armor and holds an MP5. Upon "killing him", a cutscene is triggered. Jimmy is wounded in a similar way to Out of Commission:

N: I told you to leave me alone!

PG: I give the orders here! Me!

PB: Who do you have to boss around? The rest of your crew is gone.

PG: Why in hell didn't I choose the other one. Leadership is a poisoned chalice... now what are you waiting for? For me to bleed out? (laughs)
N: I'll tell you something. I've been running errands for Jon Gravelli as well.

PG: You too? Screw you!

N: He, as well as the other Mafia families, they all thought you were a fat f*cking joke! Hah!

(Niko and Phil laugh)
PG: Whatever, you both...

The cutscene ends and you're in gameplay again. You have to execute Pegorino.

Finish off Pegorino.

Niko will shoot Jimmy straight into the forehead, quickly ending his miserable life. After this, another cutscene ensues, suddendly someone opens the door at the top. It's Dimitri who appears to have survived the explosion.

D: You balkan peasant, thank you for dealing with this little Italian problem!

N: Dimitri? How the f*cking f*ck did you survive?!

D: Who says I had to stay on the ship when the bomb went off? Me and Ray escaped by boat. But now you ain't gonna escape. Goodbye Niko.

P: You... you... I knew there was something wrong about you. I seen the devil in your eyes, you're not a human for Christ's sake!

N: He ain't... he's a soulless monster who doesn't fear anyone and anything. 

D: Еб твое мать! (shoots with an M4 at Niko and Phil who jump off the stairs) It ain't over you bastards, it ain't!

N: You're not getting away, Dimitri!

You now have to kill Dimitri's goons all the way until you reach the dock side like in Out of Commission. Dimitri however, takes a Super GT that is there and you're left to take a Comet with Phil. On the way the Russian sitting in the backseat will fire at you with a Micro Uzi and more Russians will come at you in black Schafter's. Soon after leaving the Hickey Bridge Jacob will arrive in his Annihialator to pick up Niko and Phil.

J: Niko, Phil! Drive under da choppa and climb up!

P: sh*t!!! 

As Phil says that, you can see a barricade set up by Russians. Niko, opening the door and holding the steering wheel with one hand, jumps and grabs the helicopter. Phil grabs Niko's leg and manages to hold on it as well.

P: Niko, save me, PLEASE!

Upon climbing:

N: I'm going to catch Dimitri and end this for good.

J: Did you get Pegorino back at de place, bredren?

N: I did. Bastard got the bullet in the head he deserved. Are you alright Phil?
P: Apart that my heart rate is like 120 per minute then I guess I'm fine. Damn!

J: Iz a miracle you survived dis.

N: We wouldn't have survived that hadn't it been you! You're a saint, man.

J: Don't worry, rasta. I gwan shoot Dimitri out de blood clot sky. He ain't going to be able to talk his way outta dis.

Dimitri changes his car in Castle Gardens to a Squalo boat. A while later:

J: Ya man me get da raasclot!

N: Good shooting, Jacob!

The Annihialator gets shot down by a random Russian holding a Rocket Launcher form the tall roofs of southern Algonquin...

P: Damn, we're shot!

N: Hold on!

Upon crashing on Happiness Island:

P: Are you alright, guys?
J: I am, Niko?
N: Good. Now let me deal with Dimitri personally.

After wounding Dimitri enough, a similar cutscene happens to the ending of A Revenger's Tragedy:
N: Welcome to America!

D: f*ck your mother... dick from the boat! (this is the actual translation)

N: Speak English... You're a strange man. You killed your best friend. You betrayed everyone who ever came in contact with you. I guess... the survival of the fittest thing really meant a lot to you. But now, you remember, when you kidnapped Roman, I swore something to myself. And I'll stay true to my word...

(Niko pulls out a knife and goes at Dimitri. You can hear him scream for a short while in the background and blood splatters everywhere. [controversy inducer, huh? lol]. Jacob and Phil come to the scene.)

J: Niko! Oh...

P: Jesus, that's gross...

(Niko stands up with blood smeared all over his face)

N: Well, friends... this does it. We killed together. We killed and we won. We're blood brothers.

J: Lets run away from here before Babylon arrives.

N: Sure. Sure...

(Suddendly Niko gets a phonecall from Roman)

R: Niko! I'm about to get married, where are you? I can't get married without my best man!

N: Roman! I'm so sorry cousin! I've been very busy with...

R: Busy killing people? You did the deal or not?

N: No I didn't, but...

R: So we ain't rich?
N: Let me finish you idiot! I killed Dimitri and Pegorino. I stole the money from the deal. 

P: Don't forget the money from Pegorino's properties. You're ultra-rich now. 500.000 dollars my friend.

N: Oh sh*t...

R: What?
N: Cousin, we're VERY rich. You'll be able to afford a honeymoon in the most exotic countries ever.

R: Oh man, that's the Bellic spirit! Come to the wedding as soon as possible!

N: I'll see you soon.

N: Thank you guys for the help. I'll catch up with you later.

P: That was a wild ride. We'll see us soon.

J: Gonna speak to Badman. One love.

N: Oh man, Kate!

(Niko calls Kate automatically)

K: Hey Niko!

N: Hey. I did something alternative. I killed the man that betrayed me and I also stole the money from the deal. Now I'm both rich and happy.

K: The ends justify the means, I guess. You did a good thing. I hope your past demons can rest in peace now. Are you going to pick me up for your cousin's wedding?

N: I'm very sorry but the wedding is about to take place and I'm very far away. I'm not sure if I'll make it on time. Please ask Packie to pick you up or take a cab, I'm very sorry.

K: That's not a problem. See you there!

Get to the church. Remember to wear a suit.

The ceremony plays out as planned and everyone is happy. A party is then held at Niko's and Roman's apartment in Middle Park East. Credits roll.

Mission passed - 500,000$ reward.

I'll add in the post-mission calls later.

• EarthGaia and Ivan1997GTA like this

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

Meh, huge bump, but I just can't keep this inside my head anymore. Here's my potential third ending for GTA IV. The mission is divided into four checkpoints actually...

After One Last Thing, Niko gets to choose between Revenge or doing the Deal. However in my books, he also called Jacob for his opinion:

N: Hey Jacob. I need to know your opinion about some delicate matter, because you're my friend and all that...

J: Wha'ghwan rasta? 

N: So there is this Italian mob from Alderney led by Jimmy Pegorino. I've been working for them for quite a while and they offered me a profitable deal to ship, I could be getting thousands of dollars for this.

J: Wat's da problem den?

N: The guy I'm meant to do this deal with is our fellow friend Dimitri. Alternatively, I know where he's hanging out so I can go there and f*ck his ass up instead.

J: My opinion is dat you shouldn't trust dat gennal anymo'. Where he be hidin'?

N: The Platypus in East Hook.

J: Meet me at da Homebrew Cafe and we'll talk.

Now you're given a third blip on the map. 03ef2ef5ddc44295930961ae315c0a9b.png Upon walking into it, the next mission will initiate.

THE WOUND LASTS A LIFETIME

Niko comes into the Homebrew Cafe and sees Jacob sitting by the bar talking with the bartender.

N: Hey!

J: Ah, my brotha Niko.

(the two shake hands)

J: I got a plan for you, star. We gonna blast Rascalov first and den we're gonna go on Pegorino. His family be falling down madly, bredren, he ain't got no might anymo' in this city.

N: I'm aware that he's weak but he still has some guys on his side... after all, I don't know if that's a good idea to stab this paranoid motherf*cker in the back on top of everything else and risk getting killed by the Mafia...

J: Mafia? More like slackers! Bunch of Alderney guido goombas who get f*cked ova by the littlest thugs on da streets. Look - you do da deal and Dimitri screws you ova again. You kill him and leave it, Pegorino would come for yer face fo sure. (picks up an AK-47) No time fo' talkey-talkey. Let's go and whack dis bloodclot.

N: I hope I won't be regretting this...

Go to the Platypus.

On the way to the ship:

N: This situation is out of control. I just want to leave this sh*t, stop all the killing. I already got what I wanted, I don't need more.

J: Wat did you get, bredren?
N: I came to this country to look for someone in the first place. When I was young I've been betrayed during the war in the old country... I heard that the traitor was in Liberty City, so I came to Roman trying to look for him. And a better life... thanks to those Italians I managed to find him. Turned out that it wasn't him, there had to be someone else... those agents that we've been working for have found him for me. I had to make my choice... I got what I was after.

J: But dem mobsters still want moar?

N: As you put it, the family is falling apart. Pegorino is desperate to get a seat in the Commision but he's considered to be a fat f*cking joke amongst them. I know some of those guys really well.

J: Mafia is a sticky business, Niko. Once you start it, you can't leave it. I been wasting dem fools for quite a while already, dey be of no good causing boderation all around da city. We gonna catch two fishes into one net - de Russians and de Italians. They all will meet dey fate at our hands an' ting.

N: Lets just hope this plan will work out, I still want to go to Roman's wedding. You coming as well?

J: Ye, mah bwoy Roman gettin' married an' ting, him finally got wat he wanted. Mallorie a fine girl y'know. Dey gonn be happy together.

N: I agree, they really fit each other.

At the docks...

Dimitri: Get all of the heroin packed. We're shipping it tonight.

Random russian: Who are you, what are you doing here?
N: We're just friends of your boss, let us through.

R: I don't know how true this is. Leave.

J: Niko, looks like we haffi do dis da old-fashioned way.

The shootout starts, Niko and Jacob kill all the Russians on the ship, proceed to the bridge, open the cargo hold and corner Dimitri. (this part is played out exactly like the normal A Dish Served Cold mission)

N: Hey Dimitri, I don't think I'll be doing this deal with you. We have other business to finish.

D: Niko, it's been a long time. I thought your time in America might have calmed you down. Oh, and I see you're still keeping in touch with the Jamaicans. Very well...

N: America does not change everyone. Look at you, you arrived in this country a spineless rat who would sell out his friends. That is what you will be when you die here.

J: Dimitri, you a dead man, mark me words!

D: Shut up these cock suckers!

Niko and Jacob take down the rest of the Rascalov Mob and wound Dimitri.

N: You're about to learn a lesson, actions have consequences. You screwed me over, now you're paying for it. Shame that'll be the second last thing that goes into your head. Goodbye.

D: You're the one who's going to learn a lesson. People aren't going to be happy if you kill me. Stupid motherf*cker.

J: People? Haha, ya fi talkin' bout de Italian bumbaclots? Dey got no power anymo'.

D: Speak English, I can barely understand your accent, you Jamaican monkey.

N: Prepare for me to pull the trigger, my friend...

Suddendly Bulgarin comes down the cargo hold holding a Pump Shotgun and is guarded by three more Russians.

B: Hello Niko. And hello Jacob. Hi Dimitri. I see that your partnership didn't go the right way. What a shame.

D: Help me, Ray!

N: Bulgarin!

J: Cha!

While the group is baffled and speechless, sirens are heard in the background.

B: I can gladly say though, this is the last time we crossed paths, Bellic. And I mean it. You're f*cking dead you treacherous scum! We had a bomb placed on the bridge. It will explode in a matter of minutes. Goodbye to you all.

D: Ray, you're crazy! What about the heroin?
B: Don't worry about it, you didn't load that much yet.

N: Are you crazy? You're going to kill us ALL, not just yourself!

B: If we die, you will as well. One for all, all for one, huh?

J: Bumbaclot! (fires the AK killing one of the goons, Dimitri, Bulgarin and the other two Russians hide in the inside of the cargo hold between some boxes while Niko and Jacob escape)

N: f*cking Bulgarin. And our plan went to sh*t!

J: Yo man it ain't ova yet. We gotta run away from here, quick!

Leave the ship before the bomb explodes!

You got a 2-star wanted level now and a timer of 1 minute. You have to run away from the ship as soon as possible. Once they are off the boat the bomb explodes:

J: Rhaatid, it be impossible dat dey survived dis!

N: I gotta call Phil about this, he's probably waiting for me to do the deal!

J: Who?

N: One of those mobsters I was meant to do the deal with.

*Niko calls Phil*

N: Hey Phil. The deal won't work out at all. I tried killing Dimitri with a friend of mine, I didn't pull the trigger on him but he's dead.

P: Niko, what the f*ck? The Peg is gonna be mad for this!

N: I'm aware of that, didn't you ever think of betraying him?
P: We need to talk. Can you come over to Tudor?

N: Sure thing, we're on it.

Go to Tudor.

The next chapter of the mission starts.

P: Niko, good to see you. Who's this?
N: Phil, this is Jacob, a good friend of mine. Jacob, this is Phil.

J: Respect, nice to meet you.

P: Likewise. Either way, you've been talking about betrayal. I just want to make sure there are no bugs or anything. I need to have perfect trust in this action, but since we're deep into this sh*t, I'll tell you. Back when you had the choice between killing me or Ray, well, I was the rat. I've been talking to the Gambetti's about Pegorino's actions. 

N: Did you know that I've been working for Gravelli as well?
P: Not really, you did?
N: Yes.

P: It don't matter now. Dimitri is dead and Pegorino is going to go berserk once he finds out. We gotta go to Port Tudor and take the cash from those mobsters. 

To be continued...

Sound great, can't wait to read the next part of it.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:41 PM

Don't quote it XDDD, I'm adding more to the post.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

TakeshiSantos
  • TakeshiSantos

O Partner, Where Art Thou?

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

Mission name: Just Like The Rest of Them

Mission boss: Dwayne Forge

Set after The Holland Play (probably after the main storyline)

Setting: Dwayne calls Niko to an encounter in his apartment. Then, he introduces a old friend of him who is looking to buy his gentlemen's club. Niko seems ok about the deal, but Dwayne distrusts him after what Playboy X did. Niko chills him and they all go to The Triangle Club to make the deal. Niko stays at the main hall when Dwayne and his parted are doing bussiness. Then, a henchman of Dwayne's friend sneaks behind Niko and tries to kill him, but Niko melee fight him and them a shooting ensures at the club. Niko, with help of the security guards loyal to Dwayne, kill every single invader. Then, Niko and the security guard boss will find Dwayne (mirroring Dwayne's execution scene) and his "friend" aiming at his head. Niko and the guard leader start shooting at him. he hits the boss and when he's distracted, Dwayne pull his Micro SMG and kill him. Both pick up the guard boss to the nearest hospital, with Niko and Dwayne thanking him for the support. 

Reward: $6000 and a the unique Automatic Pistol (from GTA: TLaD). Niko can also call the Guard Boss for backup anytime and The Triangle Club is a safehouse with special ability of cleaning a wanted level up to three stars.

• Jeansowaty and EarthGaia like this

EarthGaia
  • EarthGaia

Don't mess with Cuphead!

• The Yakuza
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [Music]

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:01 AM Edited by EarthGaia, 14 June 2017 - 04:45 PM.

One random encounter:

Mission giver: Robert Stills (Voiced by: Grant George)
Unlocked: After "Three Leaf Clover"
Plot: "Niko meets a hipster called Robert outside the campus, the guy needs his help, he feels very creeped out but Niko calms him down. So Robert explains about his problem, he wants to give a troll a lesson, for sending him a shocking video. Robert planned a revenge; a friend of him hacked a screen in Star Junction, Niko and Robert goes to the troll house and they dress him as a prostitute and ties him up. And then they drive to Star Junction to let the guy in the middle of the street as a cameraman films him and the troll appears on the big screen, while Niko and Robert enjoys the show.".
Reward: $300

(Niko walks on Silicon Street and suddenly he meets Robert)
Robert: (His skin crawls and his face looked freaked out) "Hey, sir!".
Niko: (He raised an eyebrow) "Oh...hey, is everything OK?".
Robert: "NO! I feel very traumatized!"
Niko: "Why, man?"
Robert: "I just watched a shocking video of two girls with a cup".
Niko: "But why the hell you watched it?".
Robert: "I had no intentions to watch it, a goddamn troll sent it to me!":
Niko: "I see, are you mad with him?".
Robert: "I feel very furious!".
Niko: "Take a deep breath, who is the troll?".
Robert: (He takes a breath) "He is a classmate called Walter, he lives in Westdyke".
Niko: "OK so let's talk with him...".
Robert: "No, we will not have conversations, I want to humilliate him in front of the people".
Niko: "Hmm...OK, I'll help you, man".
Robert: "Call me Robert".
Niko: "Nice to meet you, Robert, I am Niko".
Robert: (He handshakes Niko) "Right, Niko, do you have some wheels?".

Robert: "We need a car, Niko, my plan needs one".
Get a car.

(Niko gets a car and Robert gets in)
Robert: "OK, Niko, his house is in Owl Creek Avenue is Westdyke".
Drive to Walter's House in Westdyke.

(During the trip)
Robert: "I have to call someone":
Robert: (He calls a friend) "Hey, have you hacked the screen?".
Robert: "Great, I met a guy who will help me with this revenge".
Robert: "I'll see you there, mate" (Phone call ends).
Niko: "Why we need a screen, Robert?".
Robert: "Listen, you will knock out Walter and I'll dress him as a prostitute, we'll put him in the backseat, and when we reach Burlesque and Denver-Exeter Avenue intersection, I'll push him to the street and a cameraman will film him, a friend hacked the big screen and everyone will see Walter half-naked and dressed as a bitch, haha!".
Niko: "Right...even it's quite childish, you planned very well".

(They parked outside Walter's house and they get out of the car, Walter is on the backyard)
Robert: "Walter! WALTER!".
Walter: "Hey, Robert, good to see you!".
Robert: "I'm not being friendly today. Niko, please knock him out".

(Niko starts to fight against Walter)
Knock Walter out.

(Niko knocks Walter out, Robert dresses him as a prostitute and they carry him to the backseat)

(They get in the car)
Robert: "Let's get the hell out before everyone knows we were here, drive to Star Junction".
Go to Star Junction.

(When they are close to the intersection, Robert pushes Walter out of the vehicle)
Robert: Right, now park near the Burger Shot.
Park the car near Burger Shot.
Robert: Let's the show begin.

Walter: (He stands up feeling hurt and dizzy) "Ugh, I feel a cold breeze".
(A cameraman films him)
Cameraman: "Smile to the camera, whore!".
Walter: "Wait, what the hell is happening?".
(The screen shows Walter half naked, the people looks at that and then they look at Walter in person, everyone is laughing at him)
Walter: "Oh holy sh*t! Why am I dressed like that?"
Cameraman: "The troll gets trolled, ladies and gentleman, this is dedicated to the victims of his jokes, people!".
Walter: (He starts to weep) "Please don't look at me, this is embarrasing!". (He runs away but he falls on the floor, the thong rips apart exposing his buttcrack)
Robert: (Inside the car) "Hahaha! He deserved it!".
Niko: "I think you did well, he made jokes to a lot of people".
Robert: "It's gonna be on the news tomorrow, thanks a lot Niko for helping me. There, some parents' money to you as a reward, I'll see you soon!". (He gets out of the car)
Niko: "Goodbye, Robert".

Mission passed!
(Reward $300)
(Post-mission changes: Weazel News and Liberty Tree articles)

Spoiler
  • Jeansowaty and Grandtheftpackie like this

Grandtheftpackie
  • Grandtheftpackie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:08 PM Edited by Grandtheftpackie, 21 June 2017 - 10:36 PM.

MISSION NAME: MCREARY BROTHERS FOREVER
MISSION GIVER: PACKIE MCREAMY
UNLOCKED AFTER: OUT OF COMMISSION/A REVENGE TRAGEDY (OPTIONAL MISSION)
Plot: BEFORE THE MISSION STARTS NIKE WOULD RECEIVE A PHONE CALL FROM PACKIE MCREADY
(PHONE CALL)
N: PACKIE WHAT'S UP MAN?
P; HEY NIKO ME AND DERRICK/FRANCIS NEED YOU AT MY MA'S WE HAVE A HUGE JOB.
N: WHAT YOU WANT TO HIT THE BANK OF LIBERTY AGAIN?
P: NO NOT TODAY LOOK JUST SHUT UP AND GET OVER HERE OR YOU'LL KISS ON ONE HECK OF A PAYDAY.
N: OK I'M ON MY WAY.

THIS MISSION WOULD AUTOMATICALLY BEGIN AFTER THE PHONE CALL SIMILER TO OUT OF COMMISSION OR A REVENGE TRAGEDY.

GO TO PACKIE'S MA'S HOUSe

WHEN NIKE WOULD ARRIVE INTO THE HOUSE HE WOULD ENTER THE ROOM WHERE PACKIE AND EITHER DERRICK OR FRANCIS WOULD BE (DEPENDING ON WHO WAS SPEARD IN THE MISSION BLOOD BROTHERS) LOADING A BUNCH OF GUNS.

P: NIKE GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT .
F/D: NIKO MAN LONG TIME NO SEE.
N: WHAT HAPPENING HER YOU PREPARING FOR A CIVIL WAR OR SOMETHING?
P: NO YA IDIOT WE ARE GOING TO GO BUST GERRY OUT OF PRISON.
N: YOU SURE THAT'S A GOOD IDEA WOULDN'T YOU GUYS BE RISKING OF GETTING BUSTED GERRY IS YOUR BROTHER AND THE COPS NO YOU EXIST.
P: I KNOW BUT THE THING IS ONCE WE BUST HIM OUT WE WILL GO TO FRANCIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WHERE HE WILL GET ON A PRIVATE JET AND BROUGHT TO LAS Santos AND IN RETURN ONE OF HIS CONTACTS WILL HOOK US UP WITH SOME SERIOUS DOUGH.
F/D: AND WITHIN A DECADE GERRY WILL RETURN TO LIBERTY CITY A FREEMAN.
N: I'M IN IT WON'T BE EASY BUT LET'S DO IT.
P: I KNEW THE LARGE PAY WOULD CONVINCE YOU WE WILL EXPLAIN THE PLAN IN THE CAR.

GET INTO A 4 DOOR CAR.

P: ALRIGHT NIKO SO I GOT INTO CONTACT WITH YOUR FRIEND BRUCIEEE AND HE IS GOING TO LET US USE HIS CHOPPER FOR THIS HE LEFT IT ABOVE THE BOOTH TUNNEL.
N: ALRIGHT BOOTH TUNNEL HERE WE COME

MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CHOPPER
A DIALOUGE WOULD PLAY OUT ON THE WAY TON THE TUNNEL
N: SO HOW IS THIS GOING TO PLAYOUT
P: WELL ONCE WE GET THE HELICOPTER WE ARE GOING TO FLY OVER THE ALDERNY STATE CORRECTIONAL.
F/D: BE SURE TO FLY HIGH BUT NOT TO HIGH AND NOT TOO LOW EITHER WE NEED A GOOD VANTAGE POINT.
P: THIS NEXT PART MIGHT BE TRICKIER I'M GOING TO TAKE OF OVER THE CHOPPER AND YOU WILL USE THIS HERE SNIPER TO TAKE DOWN ALL GAURDS IN THE TOWERS AND ON THE WALLS.
N: SNIPING HUH REMINDS OF WHEN YOU GOT AMBUSHED BY THOSE GANG MEMBERS.
P: SHUT THE f*ck UP THERE'S MORE ONCE YOU TAKE DOWN THOSE GAURDS WE SHALL LAND THE COPPER INTO THE PRISON THEN YOU KNOW THE DRILL KILL ALL COPS THAT GET IN YOUR WAY AND GET TO JERRY HE'S USAULLY IN THE WORKOUT YARD AT THIS TIME SO HE SHOULD BE THERE ONCE WE GET HIM WE FIGHT OR WAY OUT OF THE FACILITY ONCE OUT THERE IS A GETAWAY CAR STASHED NOT TOO FAR FROM THE PRISON WE NEED TO FIGHT OUR WAY TO IT LOSE THE HEAT AND GET GERALD TO THE AIRPORT.
N: THAT'S ALOT TO PROCESS BUT I'M STILL UP FOR IT.
IF DERRICK WAS THERE HE WOULD SAY A UNIQUE LINE OF DIALOUGE
D: HEY YOU DID THIS BEFORE REMEMBER AIDEN
N: THAT WAS EASY WE JUST GO HIM OUT THROUGH THE TRUCK AND PLUS WE DIDN'T DO IT AS A PRISON BREAK IT WAS A COVER UP FOR KILLING HIM.
D:STILL A PRISON BREAK

THEY WOULD ARRIVE TO THE CHOPPER

GET INSIDE THE HELICOPTER

FLY OVER THE ALDERNY STATE CORRECTIONAL

P: ALRIGHT NIKE MOMENT OF TRUTH TAKE OUT THOSE GAURDS.

ELAMINATE ALL WATCHTOWER GOURDS AND WALL GOURDS.

D/F: NIKE YOUR A BEAST GOOD JOB NOW FOR THE HARD PART

NIKO, PACKIE , DERRICK/FRANCIS WOULD LAND THE CHOPPER INTO THE PRISON

FIGHT YOUR WAY TO GERRY

YOU WOULD HAVE TO CLEAR NUMEROUS WAVES OF COPS SIMILER TO THREE LEAF CLOVER
THE FIRST WAVE WOULD BE EASY AS THERE WOULD ONLY WE COPS AS YOU LAND BUT BACKUP WOULD SLOWLY BEGIN TO ARRIVE
THE SECOND WAVE WOULD GET MORE DIFFICULT AS SWAT VANS BEGIN TO ENTER THE PRISON.
IN WAVE THREE IT WOULD BE THE SAME JUST MORE ENEMIES
IN THE FINAL WAVE THERE WOULD BE 2 ANNILATEER HELICOPTERS AND FBI WOULD START ATTACKING
YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE OUT BOTH CHOPPER AND CLEAR THE COPS ALL THE WAY TO GERALD
GERALD WOULD ALREADY BE FIGHTING OF THE COPS WITH carbine rifle you got from a cop Nike killed.

G: NIKE BROTHERS KNEW YOU WOULD COME
P: YOUR GONNA BE A FREEMAN GERALD
N: HATE TO RUIN THE FAMILY REUNION BUT THERE'S LIKE A HUNDRED f*ckING PIGS UNLESS YOU WANNA GET YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF WE SHOULD REALLY START TO GET OUT OF HERE.
D/F WOULD OVER TO GERRY BUT WOULD SUDDENLY GET SHOT IN THE HEAD BY A COP IN A HELI
P: sh*t FRANCIS/DERRICK.
N: I'M SORRY PACKIE BUT WE NEED TO GET THE f*ck OUT OF HERE

FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT OF THE JAIL

YOU WOULD HAVE TO BATTLE MORE WAVES ON SWAT AND FBI AND A BUNCH OF ANNILATEER CHOPPERS.

ONCE OUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO CONTINUE TO SHOT UNTIL YOU REACH A CAR

P: sh*t NIKo LOSE THESE COPS

LOSE YOUR WANTED LEVEL (4 STARS)

ONCE LOST

TAKE GERRY TO THE AIRPORT

G: WE LOST THEM GOOD JOB NIKE
P: sh*t DERRICK/FRANCIS WHAT THE f*ck AM I GONNA TELL
N:I'M SORRY HE WAS A GOOD MAN BUT WE NEED TO MOVE ON
P: SO MANY MCREARYS HAVE DIED FRANCIS/DERRICK, KATE (IF YOU HOSE THE REVENGE ENDING), AND NOW f*ckING DERRICK/FRANCIS AND NOW THAT YOUR LEAVING GERRY I'M THE ONLY REMAINING MCREARY BROTHERS
G: YOU'LL SEE ME AGAIN PACKIE LOOK DERRICK/FRANCIS DEATH IS MY FAULT I SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOU TO BREAK ME OUT.
P: YA BUT IT WAS ME WHO ASKED HIM TO COME ALONG
N: HE'S DEAD IT'S OVER I'M SORRY IT'S KNOW ONES FAULT

ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT THE AIRPORT THE THREE WOULD GO TO A PRIVATE JET

G:WELL THIS IS IT THANK YOU PACKIE LOOK AFTER MA AND KATE (IF SHE'S ALIVE)
P: I WILL GOOD LUCK BROTHER BE CAREFUL
N: IT WAS NICE ROLLING WITH YOU MAN THANK YOU WORKING WITH YOU WAS A PLEASURE
G: THANKS NIKO YOU WERE A GOOD WORKER FOR ME NOW GO AND ENJOY THAT CASH

MISSION PASS
(LONG MISSION COMPLETE SOUND PLAY)
REWARD 1000000$

• Jeansowaty likes this

Grandtheftpackie
  • Grandtheftpackie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:09 AM Edited by Grandtheftpackie, 27 June 2017 - 01:35 AM.

This is a mission given by a contact created by me.

Mission Name: No Bully Zone

Given By: Unknown Contact  (given by Dwyane)

unlocked After: The Holland Play (must have killed playboy) andd Have a Heart

(the mission would unlock if you have 100% like from dwyane after that you will recieve a phone call from him

N: Hey Dwyane let me guess you want to hang out

D: Actaully no Niko i got into contact with an old friend from before i went inside i talked to her and she wants to meet you

N: who is it

D:she wanted to tell you personally she will be at fountain at middle park in algonquin.

N; Alright il meet her there

You would get a unknown contact icon This mission is open to be done at anytime once unlocked.

Once you go to the park you would meet a girl who would look like this

dd3f42d53862eb5131e414fcadfed0ff8cdc6183

N:are you Dwyane's Contact

Unknown: if you are Niko Bellic then yes i am.

N: so who to i have a honer to meet

Unknown: Name's Emily Caryon

N: Jesus how old were you before dwyane went inside

E: pretty young used to know friends of that are brothers or sisters of his friends so i knew hiim a little im still young only 19

N;Are you sure you are the right person

E: Shut up i got work for you Dwyane said you were the man for the job

N; What you want be to steal shows for you or somthing if you didnt know ive pulled large jobs before i can do it in my sleep

E: back in highschool there was this guy who caused alot of trouble in my school he had a gang that would force money out oof students every month and it was depending if you were a threat they would come after you so i was one of them and evan though thats long gone i just have a feeling they want me still.

N: So you want be to take care of it

E;yes i hear his gang now uses weapons so you want to be careful they tookover Manny's Center in South Bohan they should be there i want you to ice the leader Carlos Hinler il pay extra if you take out his other goons

N:Alright il go handle it its like im your f*cking brother or something

E:good luck

Head to the Community center in Bohan

once you reach the center Niko would Breka the door down

N: Hey Carlos

C:What the f*ck is this sh*t

(His goons would raise there guns there would be 7)

N: i heat you have been bothering my good friend Emily

C: Knew that bitch had a plan Guys kill this f*cker

Chase down and Take out Carlos

At this point niko would have to fight through the community center as carlos would escape from the back door there would be a total of 7 other guys (You dont have to kill them but they all have Ak47's so its better if you do plus you get bonus cash.

After you get out carlos would drive off in a turismo and you would have to chase him down and take him out as you drive throught Bohan and Broker

MISSION PASSED!

Reward: 2500$+500$(if you killed all the goons)

there is also a phone call to emily after the mission

N: Your little bully is dead

E: Dwayne wasnt wrong  good job this was just to see if you were a good worker for me and you seem like you are i have more work for you come by my place on big horn drive in Alderny

More missions for Emily coming soon she will have a total of 6 or 7 missions

• Jeansowaty and EarthGaia like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

Nice ideas. I doubt that Francis would just go on and kill cops :p anyways I finished my final mission alternative. More ideas coming soon.

Grandtheftpackie
  • Grandtheftpackie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:02 AM

This is the second mission for emily

Mission Name: Reception Cancelled Part 1
Givin by: Emily
Unlocked After: NO Bully Zone and Three leaf Clover.

Niko would enter Emily's house

N Emily
E Niko glad ya made it
N what do you want me to do know kill an ex boyfriend
E actually it's something along those lines see my ex boyfriend Charles has Beven going out with my best friend Candace he dumped me to go with her and noe I found out that they are getting married
N so what you want a pity party
E no i want to take matters into my own hands
N: ALRIGHT tell me what I must do
E well the wedding is in on Wednesday at 4:00 PM it is taking place at hover beach well beach
N taking a different turn
E well I've been invited and I your allowed a plus 1 so this is what you must do there is alot of alcoholic beverages and like most weddings there will be a toast I want you to help me make that toast there last toast I had a friend bury some poison near where the ceremony will take place dig it up before the wedding and lace the poison when do ones looking it'll be great to see them suffer
N alright so what do I do till Wednesday
E start by going to dig the poison on the beach and then il call you shortly before the wedding.
N alright sounds good

Go To the beach

Once at the beach you would have to search 1 of 9 spots until you find the poison then the mission will end

MISSION PASSED

NO REWARD (ON PART 2)

CALL AFTER MISSION

N I GOT THE STUFF

E GOOD IL CALL YOU BEFORE THE WEDDING AND YOU BETTER LOOK NICE YOU CAN NOT DRAW TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO YOURSELF

N OK EMILY SEE YA SOON

PART 2 COMING SOON
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Grandtheftpackie
  • Grandtheftpackie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:19 AM

Reception Cancelled Part 2

Given By: Emily

Unlocked After: Reception Cancelled Part 1

On The Wenasday After You Complete the first part you would recieve A Phone call from Emily at 2:00 PM " hours before the wedding

E: Hey Niko you ready for this job

N: Ya i guess so do you want to meet out side the beach on the boardwalk

E: Im Already Waiting there so ya thats fine just be sure to get ready in case things go bad

N: What do you mean its just a wedding

E: There is alot of cops

N: Why would there be cops

E: Well more like private securtity they were hired by charles he is rich

N: OK Emily il write it donw in my book

E: oh harhar Anyway if you dont have a suit be sure to get one we cant draw any attention

N:Ok Emily i will see you soon

Meet Emily on the boardwalk before 4;00 PM

if niko is not wearing a suit you would have to go to a safe house and put one on or go buy one at a pursius

Once you arrive at the beach

E: hey glad you made it

N: Ya ya whatever

E: You need a rundown

N:ya If there is security then how will i poison the Drink

E: They Should Leave while to carmony is takeing place

N: Ok And what happens id we get caught

Emily would show niko a Glock

E: Im Prepared

N: ok Lets do this

Unkown: Emily is this your new boyfriend

E: Oh Shut up Charles

N: OH so your the famous Charles emily has been telling me so much about

C: Emily is something but i couldnt stay with her

E: You know why Charles you left be for Candace

C: Please Emily I know we have had some problems in the past but we can start fresh as friends why do you think i invited you

E: I just came to get wasted

C: Sounds like you

N: Im just gonna go inside

C: have a good time uhmm ________

N: Niko

Niko would Enter the beach area and there would be lots of people and security.

Go to The Caramony Area

There would be A couple people there And a cutscene would trigger where niko is sitting down

There would be a phone call from Dwyane

D: Hey Niko Would you like to Get Drunk

N: Sorry Dwyane im Currently "Hanging With Emily Right now" Maybe another time

D: i get it what your saying il call you again soon

Soon after that Emily would come sit next to Niko

E: Niko this is a good time the security is leaving the table go do your thing

N: Ok

Go to the drinks table

Poison the Toast Bottle

You Would Have to pay attention to your surronding as there would be a couple witnessis as you try to poison the bottle if you Got seen doing it would trigger a Fail and you would get a 4* Wanted level

If you Poisoned the bottle without being seen you would be tasked to return to Emily

Return To Emily

N: Ok its done

E: Good because they are about to do the toast

About 1 hour would pass

Priest: And now its time for a toast

Charles: I propose a toast my love Candace

Candace; You read my mind

As the drink They would both begin Coughing

Peoplewould get up and try to help them about 30 Seconds later they would begin Coughing blood and large amounts of it

Random PED: CALL 911

RANDOM PED: HeLP THEM FOR f*ck SAKE
PRIEST: EVERYONE STAY BACK
CANDACE: COUGH HELP
CHARELS WOUDL POINT AT EMILY AND NIKO
C: THEY DID THIS SHOOT THEM

The Security Would begin shooting at NIko And Emily As they ran for cover

To be Continued...........

• Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users