• EncryptedReality

Alive and well to fight against artificial reality

• Feroci
  • Croatia
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:51 AM Edited by GTARandom, 29 August 2016 - 01:51 AM.

In V it looks like this:

Sorry about the lag.

• Bondergomme, Carrythxd and Dblcut3 like this

Jasewolf
  • Jasewolf

Bus Enthusiast

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:56 AM

In V it looks like this:

Sorry about the lag.

What next? CRR? WOW you have been busy dude

pajo2000
  • pajo2000

Player Hater

• Members
  • Montenegro

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

Can you create this mod for GTA San Andreas?

Jasewolf
  • Jasewolf

Bus Enthusiast

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:41 PM Edited by Jasewolf, 05 December 2017 - 07:31 PM.

Been playing around on the French Riviera map again which I haven't done since 2015 when I was using my GTX 750Ti. Been using an RX 480 8gb since Oct last year. Here's some shots I took when I played it the other day driving the bus I originally could not use due to it instantly crashing the game on less powerful pcs. Now it works, but if you don't want to crash, do not get out and back in.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here's a bus ride timelapse I did.

Absolutely love that I can now use this map without any texture loss. Also was using patch 4 instead of patch 7. As I'm not bothered with LCPDFR and patch 4's performance I did not realise how much better it was lol. The same setup with patch 4 as to patch 7, with RealTraffic.asi, all my added buses, and with RealityIV, patch 4 is playing perfectly for hours, whereas patch 7 is texture loss like no other as soon as in game. That's even just staying in Liberty City lol. Patch 4 I could even do 4k all high settings with enb and a hd city texture pack. Same cannot be said about patch 7 lmao.

ModdingisfunDX
  • ModdingisfunDX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:52 AM

Been playing around on the French Riviera map again which I haven't done since 2015 when I was using my GTX 750Ti. Been using an RX 480 8gb since Oct last year. Here's some shots I took when I played it the other day driving the bus I originally could not use due to it instantly crashing the game on less powerful pcs. Now it works, but if you don't want to crash, do not get out and back in.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here's a bus ride timelapse I did.

Absolutely love that I can now use this map without any texture loss. Also was using patch 4 instead of patch 7. As I'm not bothered with LCPDFR and patch 4's performance I did not realise how much better it was lol. The same setup with patch 4 as to patch 7, with RealTraffic.asi, all my added buses, and with RealityIV, patch 4 is playing perfectly for hours, whereas patch 7 is texture loss like no other as soon as in game. That's even just staying in Liberty City lol. Patch 4 I could even do 4k all high settings with enb and a hd city texture pack. Same cannot be said about patch 7 lmao.

How are you getting it to work on patch 4? I have 1.0.4.0 (with mods) and its just crashing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users