VC Released
2,257 replies to this topic
niltwill
  • niltwill

VC Maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Thanks for mentioning these, I updated the usual archive - now try and see what happens? Optionally, airport.ipl, airportN.ipl and littleha.ipl can be updated to see a little more of the outside environment in Cafe Robina.

• Kurropt Antagonist and LaDiDa like this

Nicky_T
  • Nicky_T

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted A week ago

Hey peeps. Been a long time.

I've been running Vice City with almost all modifications included in the Leftovers with no problem until tonight, when suddenly after Windows 10 auto-updating itself it just stopped working. Can't even start it.

All I get is: Unhandled Exception: c0000005 At Address: 004a6fa0.

I tried googling this issue, but all I found was: "004a6fa0 - PluginAttach(void)"

Since I ain't no programmer can't really tell where this issue comes from, but my thinking is that it definitely comes from one or more modifications.

Anyone have any thoughts on that? Thanks. :)

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Kurropt Antagonist, A week ago.

Thanks for mentioning these, I updated the usual archive - now try and see what happens? Optionally, airport.ipl, airportN.ipl and littleha.ipl can be updated to see a little more of the outside environment in Cafe Robina.

Fixes the last issues I reported, however Moist Palms Hotel (doontoon_top02 and its LOD) are underground (again). The collision is in the right spot though it'll move to the road if I try to correct downtows.ipl.

@Nicky_T, does vanilla VC run? I was having a similar issue on Windows 7 not 2 weekends ago and it was a rundll32 and gameux.dll issue.

Nicky_T
  • Nicky_T

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted A week ago

@Nicky_T, does vanilla VC run? I was having a similar issue on Windows 7 not 2 weekends ago and it was a rundll32 and gameux.dll issue.

To be fair, by that day I don't really know what "vanilla" means. :D So can't tell if it runs or not. I'm a simple user of the modifications, no additional knowledge in terms.

Well, if this was the case with you, how did you manage to take care of it?

Natasha
  • Natasha

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

There's a lot of back and forth, is this simply 1 modification or a collection of various? I'm getting confused trying to read between the lines and arguments...

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Kurropt Antagonist, A week ago.

To be fair, by that day I don't really know what "vanilla" means. :D So can't tell if it runs or not. I'm a simple user of the modifications, no additional knowledge in terms.

Vanilla means no mods. Simply a clean install.
  • Natasha likes this

Nicky_T
  • Nicky_T

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted A week ago Edited by Nicky_T, A week ago.

Vanilla means no mods. Simply a clean install.

Oh I tested that while checking if there's something wrong with the .exe since Windows 10 has this option and yes, vanilla runs absolutely fine when having no mods applied.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 6 days ago

There's a lot of back and forth, is this simply 1 modification or a collection of various? I'm getting confused trying to read between the lines and arguments...

When i get some time, i will get to update the corepack again.

• Natasha likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users