7,597 replies to this topic
SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I honestly don't see reflections there.

I think he means the light shadows. You know the light shadows from the lampposts? On PS2 those 'light shadows' are casted by fire.

In PC version they are abscent. And he got a good point to be honest. Never knew that and am curious to it, can you add it?

Damn it, R*, do you really have brains in your rectum or what?? Or extremely lazy you need a machine to do the breathing for you? SMDH.

• Davve95 and Pirushu like this

ilufir
  • ilufir

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ilufir, 5 days ago.

Anyone knows why the new peds models I exported from 3Ds Max using Kamscript have no rim lighting from skygfx? The feature is so good and the new models look extremely lacking when near default ones...

Like here, left - default models, right - a new model

3jAsXA_6JFE.jpg

edups
  • edups

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Can someone here who owns any of the remastered versions of SA use renderdocs or pix or something like that to get a screencap of it,it could help improve the mobile postfx filter as i was talking with aap on discord about this.

Arctic77
  • Arctic77

hail satan for cookies

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Arctic77, 2 days ago.

That can't be. Show a screenshot of an xbox car without reflection.

Bnl6hFG.jpg
TjETToV.jpg

on that cab only bumpers and grill get reflections, same for the taxi, on others plain no reflections, leeds works on every car but you know.. its very inaccurate, its the same for the same cars with default pc models, looks like some models (xbox or pc) dont have env map texture or something is messing up with that
im only using sharptrails+ reshade (ambient light+smaa)+ silent patch+ classic AXIS+ widescreenFix

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

GLAZNESS

• Feroci
  • None
  • Best Conversion 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 2 days ago

Can someone here who owns any of the remastered versions of SA use renderdocs or pix or something like that to get a screencap of it,it could help improve the mobile postfx filter as i was talking with aap on discord about this.

eTqyJtd.png

edups
  • edups

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago Edited by edups, 2 days ago.

eTqyJtd.png

What the?Someone explain why a UWP app is not x64.

Anyways,PIX can go in the bin for now,it cant analyze SA remastered as it is d3d11 and x86,both of which aren't supported by PIX.

MrEWhite
  • MrEWhite

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago

eTqyJtd.png

Anyways,PIX can go in the bin for now,it cant analyze SA remastered as it is d3d11 and x86,both of which aren't supported by PIX.

UWP is a closed-off ecosystem, different from a usual exe.

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 9 hours ago

eTqyJtd.png

UWP is a closed-off ecosystem, different from a usual exe.

What? That's not what he asked. He asked why the 'UWP' version of San Andreas is a 32bit game instead of a 64bit game. UWP isn't a closed off ecosystem either just because the apps are sandboxed by the OS (as they should be, look at how much regular desktop apps mess up the Windows registry and your file system), UWP apps can also be downloaded from anywhere on the web like any regular desktop application too.

Along with that San Andreas from the Windows Store isn't even a UWP game, it's a Silverlight game.

• Blackbird88 likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users