Niko Bellic Lifeinvader Page UPDATED!

119 replies to this topic
ILS_Supernova
  • ILS_Supernova

All! Of! You! Are! Going! To! Die!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

That picture looks like an updated version of GTA IV. Hmmmmm.

No secret R* want to bring new cities to GTA Online, it's gonna be a long time though before that happens. Still haven't got heists yet lol.

I think they will add Liberty City first as this makes more sense, then whatever city the next game is set in.

Its pre-release screenshot

Yeah and?

Liberty City will be added to Gta online they have already spoken about how they want the online world to be huge!
  • LeeH1989 likes this

GtaFanatik
  • GtaFanatik

Bank Robber

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:25 PM

3304.jpg

Just GTA IV with the beta shaders, notice the better shadows, reflections and the lack of badges in the Vapid Stainer

• Mr. Jago, victm92, MilezDawg and 9 others like this

tranceking26
  • tranceking26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:34 PM

Nice work OP!  Glad to see Niko is still alive in the universe. Not that I doubted it for a minute.

Broker has lots of places so in that time he might have bought/rented somewhere new. Maybe he even got a holiday home in Vice City.

• LeeH1989, MilezDawg, Lock N' Stock and 3 others like this

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:11 PM

This is interesting...

remember DJ Pooh talked about working on the next GTA taking place in liberty city/new york

GTA V DLC

Mike, Frank and Trev meet Niko?

• theGTAking101 likes this

happygrowls
  • happygrowls

You gotta run and don't look back.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

This is interesting...

remember DJ Pooh talked about working on the next GTA taking place in liberty city/new york

GTA V DLC

No, it wasn't DJ Pooh it was some nobody. The post by R* said "Continuing the Adventures of M, F and T in Southern San Andreas" and Niko's voice actor doesn't want work for R* again.

• Lock N' Stock likes this

GtaFanatik
  • GtaFanatik

Bank Robber

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

This is interesting...

GTA V DLC

No, it wasn't DJ Pooh it was some nobody. The post by R* said "Continuing the Adventures of M, F and T in Southern San Andreas" and Niko's voice actor doesn't want work for R* again.

Acording to GTA Wikia, Michael Hollick was going to reapear more often in GTA TBOGT and TLAD, but he renuncies due to money issues with the company. I'm sure that he will not reappear in any new DLC...

• Lock N' Stock and Acetaminophen like this

JRC99
  • JRC99

Needs a V8 in his Dakota

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:53 PM

Maybe he bought a different house in broker

Because one would assume there's more than one house in Broker.  :facedesk:

I'd assume he's living near where Faustin did. Or maybe that part with the cobblestone streets.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

I'd assume he's living near where Faustin did. Or maybe that part with the cobblestone streets.

Or yet, maybe he bought out Faustin's old home, since Ilyena and Anna lose it after Mikhail is killed (as said in Ilyena's strangers mission). It's probably unlikely, but possible. After all, Roman told Niko a "mansion" would come.

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by Voggens, 25 November 2014 - 09:31 PM.

The pic didn't loaded to me last time I checked, good to see it does now. We can finally see what was written, you could barely read anything on Last-Gen, I was very interested about this, I wish we could somehow find this page on the protagonists' cellphones instead of only seeing it on Jimmy's laptop.

It's funny that they just took the profile picture in Niko's GTA Wikia article instead of a brand new one, lol. Roman, Mallorie, Jacob and Brucie's photos are also taken from the Wikia. Rockstar pls.

If he lives in Broker, then maybe he and Roman know Tavell, Franklin's cousin, since he writes about how bad Roman's company is, and that he tagged CGF at the Broker bridge IIRC.

• MilezDawg likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

This is very unwelcome news. I had hoped him committing suicide after the loss of his cousin was cannon, but nope.

PeriodZeroHero
  • PeriodZeroHero

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:41 PM

Broker isn't all poverty what's wrong with ya'll, he could have moved to that gated community on the bottom of the map
  • LeeH1989, MilezDawg, Ragref and 1 other like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

I love how it says 1+ Fanboy. 

• MilezDawg, theGTAking101, _Klebitz_ and 2 others like this

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Gutted

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:49 PM

On the Michael Hollick issue, I remember hearing Lazlow say that Hollick was on good terms with Rockstar ..or something like that.

• MilezDawg, ScottishHeist123, assCRACK_98 and 2 others like this

Mr Tomato
  • Mr Tomato

Y, RB, RB, Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

On the Michael Hollick issue, I remember hearing Lazlow say that Hollick was on good terms with Rockstar ..or something like that.

It'd be a real shame if Rockstar and that dude didn't work things out, I reckon seeing Michael franklin and Trevor with niko would make for some hilarious dialogue and cutscenes, Niko doesn't take sh*t from no man
  • MilezDawg, ScottishHeist123, theGTAking101 and 2 others like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:37 PM Edited by Zodape, 25 November 2014 - 10:38 PM.

Roman could've still died but nobody deleted his LI profile.

Niko could be just remembering his deceased cousin in the day of his birthday.

This doesn't prove jacksh*t.

Props to OP for posting this, though.  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

• Fubbick and Pedinhuh like this

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Football aficionado

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:42 PM

That Michael Hollick guy was a punk anyway. He got paid a fair amount.
He was ok with his paycheck when he signed the contract. But when he saw how successfull the game became, he wanted more money. His contract didn't include royalties, so his complaints were not warranted. Its not like Rockstar owed him money. They paid him the amount that was agreed upon in the contract.
He should have just shut up and never complained. If he wasn't happy with the deal, he should have said something before he signed a contract.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:46 PM Edited by Delta India Echo, 25 November 2014 - 10:47 PM.

Or yet, maybe he bought out Faustin's old home, since Ilyena and Anna lose it after Mikhail is killed (as said in Ilyena's strangers mission). It's probably unlikely, but possible. After all, Roman told Niko a "mansion" would come.

Hopefully.

That mansion was pretty f*cking rad. It was way better than Michael's home.

• Lock N' Stock and theGTAking101 like this

Gtaultimatefanboy
  • Gtaultimatefanboy

Off-topic Hater.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:47 PM

Props to OP for posting this, though.  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

You re right its normal that people comment into deceased people accounts to remember them

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:51 PM

Broker is probably heavily gentrified like the real life Brooklyn so it makes sense they would have a nice place out there now. I also don't doubt he does much more on the side than just being a driver.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:53 PM

You re right its normal that people comment into deceased people accounts to remember them

He didn't post it on Roman's account.

ArticularAlloy
  • ArticularAlloy

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

Or it could be just some random photo with a random post attached to it. People look too deep into stuff, you could do the same thing with about 500 other things in the game. It's just filler detail now that it's more clear, they have to put something there now that you can read it fairly clearly. It doesn't mean Niko is dead or alive, it doesn't mean he moved, it doesn't mean DLC, it doesn't mean anything. If there was any legitimate stuff R* wanted to get out, they would make sure to make it obvious. 

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:20 PM Edited by tre288, 25 November 2014 - 11:21 PM.

No secret R* want to bring new cities to GTA Online, it's gonna be a long time though before that happens. Still haven't got heists yet lol.

I think they will add Liberty City first as this makes more sense, then whatever city the next game is set in.

Its pre-release screenshot

Yeah and?

Liberty City will be added to Gta online they have already spoken about how they want the online world to be huge!

I think you're assuming quite a bit there friend.

R* saying they want the world to be huge, and a some filler pic on a life invader page is hardly confirmation of Liberty City in online.

Also... if any new areas were to be added, we'd probably see a Yankton way before a Liberty City, considering there are already assets for Yankton in this game.

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:54 PM Edited by LeeH1989, 26 November 2014 - 12:02 AM.

This is awesome! Ive always thought revenge was cannon myself. Just gunna copy n paste what i put in another topic about IVs ending.. Makes sense about packie aswel.

I think revenge is the cannon ending, it was the first choice i picked it just felt right, what niko would do. Also packie in gtav says he lost contact with Niko so if it was roman who died and not kate it wouldnt make sense for packie to not stay in touch with niko if he was dating his sister.

So i think kate dying is cannon thats why packie moves away from liberty city having lost most of his family. Gerry may well of been killed in prison and his mam passing way after losing kate, or gerry might not have survived the lost and damned prison storming mission, may well of caused a riot. Packie leaving LC at end of the ballads credits seals it for me i think.

Revenge is cannon i believe.

And i herd what im sure is a new radio ad talking about visit liberty city on los santos rock radio, i know this doesn't confirm liberty city either but id love it to be added this year
  • fERON likes this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

@Uglybitchstopit

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

This is interesting...

GTA V DLC

It wasn't "some nobody" it was DJ whoo Kidd, a famous ny radio hip hop DJ, who was probably doing some work for the radio stations and different things...
  • LeeH1989, MilezDawg, UltraGizmo64 and 1 other like this

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:08 AM

This is awesome! Ive always thought revenge was cannon myself. Just gunna copy n paste what i put in another topic about IVs ending.. Makes sense about packie aswel.

I think revenge is the cannon ending, it was the first choice i picked it just felt right, what niko would do. Also packie in gtav says he lost contact with Niko so if it was roman who died and not kate it wouldnt make sense for packie to not stay in touch with niko if he was dating his sister.

So i think kate dying is cannon thats why packie moves away from liberty city having lost most of his family. Gerry may well of been killed in prison and his mam passing way after losing kate, or gerry might not have survived the lost and damned prison storming mission, may well of caused a riot. Packie leaving LC at end of the ballads credits seals it for me i think.

Revenge is cannon i believe.

And i herd what im sure is a new radio ad talking about visit liberty city on los santos rock radio, i know this doesn't confirm liberty city either but id love it to be added this year

interesting

story dlc? hint hint

• LeeH1989 likes this

ImSmaher
  • ImSmaher

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:09 AM Edited by ImSmaher, 26 November 2014 - 12:09 AM.

This is interesting...

GTA V DLC

It wasn't "some nobody" it was DJ whoo Kidd, a famous ny radio hip hop DJ, who was probably doing some work for the radio stations and different things...

So, I wouldn't be surprised if Liberty City was in the GTA V DLC. I mean what "GTA" could he have been talking about featuring Liberty City? GTA 6? If so, then that would suck. :/

• LeeH1989 likes this

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:19 AM

Hope so greenrock, liberty city next then las venturas i think would make sense

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by greenrock, 26 November 2014 - 12:24 AM.

Liberty City makes alot more sense then las venturas, because i assume they would still have the data/programming forliberty city from gta 4, they would just have to touch it up and clean it up 

with LV they would have to create a whole new city

do you remember the station you heard it..

ImSmaher
  • ImSmaher

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:28 AM Edited by ImSmaher, 26 November 2014 - 12:28 AM.

Liberty City makes alot more sense then las venturas, because i assume they would still have the data/programming forliberty city from gta 4, they would just have to touch it up and clean it up 

Doesn't make much sense to leave San Andreas, go to Liberty City, and come back to San Andreas. They might as well combine other existing San Andreas cities in a GTA game.

Or better yet, make a whole GTA world. :sly:

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:30 AM

Doesn't make much sense to leave San Andreas, go to Liberty City, and come back to San Andreas. They might as well combine other existing San Andreas cities in a GTA game.

Or better yet, make a whole GTA world. :sly:

they would already have the programming from GTA 4 Liberty City there so its easier to just bring and refresh it for this gen then create a brand new city like venturas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users