Photo

Easy Way to complete the ToyMinator mission of D-ICE

2 replies to this topic
saswat.routroy
  • saswat.routroy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:34 AM Edited by saswat.routroy, 25 November 2014 - 08:38 AM.

I have been trying a lot to complete the "Toyminator" mission of D-Ice, the phonebooth missions on the Shoreside Vale Island.

But the roads seem confusing, and since the total roads have so much planes one above the other, i realy can't point them out.

Also there is no big-map option in GTA3(like GTA SA) so that i can even guess where the three armoured vans are.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:04 PM Edited by Harerama Chakraborty, 25 November 2014 - 04:06 PM.

Welcome to the forums,saswat.routroy!

This mission can be tricky for those who don't know the map of Shoreside Vale well. Another disadvantage is that there are no upward pointing blips or downward pointing blips, so you can't guess whether they are below or above your height. However, if the blips passes through you, but you can't see the armoured van, the van is definitely in the Porter Tunnel. There is no time limit, so you can take your time.

If you are still unable to pass it, upload your savefile at http://gtasnp.com

jonifun92
  • jonifun92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by jonifun92, 07 December 2014 - 09:06 PM.

Hey

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users