'We shot him but but HE WAS HUFFING KEYBOARD CLEANER!!1!'

mr quick
  • mr quick

Vår tid er forbi - Europa brenner!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:25 AM Edited by Marwin, 22 November 2016 - 11:39 AM.

CW: gore, explicit, closeup of wound

http://usuncut.com/r...graphic-photos/

An update on Facebook explains that "Sophia" is in surgery and will be going through amputation. 
This is absolutely disgusting. Where are the staunch cop defenders? You're up. 

(In case you didn't click the link: concussion grenades used against non-violent protesters)

e: technical correction(sivispacem)

• Tchuck, Eutyphro, Triple Vacuum Seal and 1 other like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forgetti.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:48 AM Edited by The Yokel, 22 November 2016 - 09:50 AM.

Probably wouldn't have happened if the mainstream media bothered to cover that mess. Cops are so courageous when no one important is there to monitor their activities. And where the f*ck is the president to put an end to that pipeline?

• mr quick likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:25 AM

Just a (pedantic) note here, that's not a concussion grenade, it's a stun grenade. Concussion grenades are offensive, lethal military hand grenades which comprise a large explosive filler and a very thin wax paper or plastic case, and which use the overpressure from the explosive blast to cause internal injuries. They're typically used in bunkers and other confined spaces, or against military divers. Set one off in a car and you'd not have much car left.

Still, throwing a stun grenade into a vehicle full of people is brain-numbingly idiotic. They're "less lethal" but still have pyrotechnic charges in them; it's basically akin to throwing a firework into a vehicle, but with much higher flash temperatures.
  • Tchuck, mr quick and Triple Vacuum Seal like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:17 PM

The treatment of protestors on the DAPL, in general, has been absolutely atrocious; mass arrests on trumped-up charges (including of minors) conducted by a police force in riot gear armed to the teeth, unceremonious dousing of people in tear gas, detaining people in dog kennels, invasive searches without any semblance of reasonable suspicion. This sadly marks a new low in a long line of abuses. Meanwhile, mainly deafening silence from mass media, despite these protests and human rights violations going on for months now. Mind you this is still under the watch of a democratic president, with a track-record of at the very least recognizing the issue of police brutality.  I shudder to think what might happen on under the President-elect's supervision, who has prided himself on being a "law and order" candidate.

• Tchuck, Eutyphro, mr quick and 3 others like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

the police in the United States are becoming increasingly militarized in both their training and deployment. as if it wasn't already painfully obvious we need sweeping reforms in law enforcement protocols in this country and I'm legitimately afraid that it won't happen before things just get worse. what is going to take? another Kent State massacre?

• mr quick and DimitriFaustin like this

Mion
  • Mion

KD*

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 24 November 2016 - 10:13 PM

Check out @Complex's Tweet: https://twitter.com/...0412361728?s=09

This is disgusting, of coursr the MSM isn't reporting or anything, and so aren't the Dems or Repubs. When will this be dealt with? 

@Diablo, it'll certainly take the deaths of white kids for people to realize something needs to be done.

• mr quick likes this

mr quick
  • mr quick

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:21 AM

Is this a f*cking joke?

2s8zSg6.png

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

シンス シティ

• Daily Globe
  • Unknown

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

Doesn't look like it, which is absolutely disgraceful. All I can say is all cops involved are useful idiots for you know who. Officers from 25 countries, hahahaha. How much are they getting paid by you know who?

In all seriousness, how well do all cops involved sleep at night inflicting all that brutality? Obama should executive order that sh*t (not sure if he has and is being ignored) and stop the pipeline forever. Might sound edgy but I hope all workers and cops involved suffer frostbite. Buncha c*nts.

Lemme guess? Trump supports this pipeline? I truly believe any person in power who supports a pipeline going through Native land and ignores police brutality that goes with it, should be impeached.

Spoiler

I hope it never gets finished.

Mion
  • Mion

KD*

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:04 PM

He means counties, not countries by the way. This is still f*cked up and I hope they starve, die, or go broke.

I'm calling a number of police departments involved in Standing Rock. I'm demanding answers.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:01 PM

You guys think this is bad wait until the fascist Republicans control both houses and the oval office and the Supreme Court. 

• mr quick and Android like this

TheFrank
  • TheFrank

Class of '82

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:26 AM

How much are they getting paid by you know who?

Die Juden!?!?! :panic:

I'm demanding answers.

Laugh at you is what they'll do.

Twang.
  • Twang.

F U L L Y A U T O M A T E D

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:38 AM

Lemme guess? Trump supports this pipeline? 

Word is he held stock in the company backing it, but recently dumped said stocks. I suppose that's a good sign, but ultimately meaningless unless he takes a proactive stand one way or the other.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:58 AM

You guys think this is bad wait until the fascist Republicans control both houses and the oval office and the Supreme Court.

Hopefully the Democrats regain somewhat of an authority and adopt a Saudi Arabian-esque regime. Hey, one of their princes recently spoke up in support of women's rights to drive! Now that's progression! We're moving forward, com-f*cking-rades!
  • Touge Spirit Leader likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Saint-Barthelemy

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:53 AM

Hopefully the Democrats regain somewhat of an authority and adopt a Saudi Arabian-esque regime. Hey, one of their princes recently spoke up in support of women's rights to drive! Now that's progression! We're moving forward, com-f*cking-rades!

If your point is that the US support for Saudi Arabia is a partisan issue, and that it is only Democrats who support Saudi Arabia, then you are grossly misinformed. But I don't know whether that was your point, or whether you just wanted to be witty but ended up forming an incoherent meaningless sentence.

• Melchior likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:58 AM

Meh, I was just merely satirising the left - an act of which never tires me.

Mion
  • Mion

KD*

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:02 AM

photo-thumb-698437.jpg?_r=1480465519

Iconbarf.gif

• El Diablo, mr quick and Shaundi. like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:12 AM

Good one.

OT: something something f*ck da 5-oh

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:38 AM

satirising the left

oh yeah, you're a regular f/cking Billy Crystal...

• mr quick likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:52 AM

satirising the left

oh yeah, you're a regular f/cking Billy Crystal...
That's the guy from Analyze That, correct? Funny film, that.

Mion
  • Mion

KD*

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:16 AM

My history class learned about Communism a week ago and it's like the teacher is paid extra to instill in us "COMMUNISM IS BAD DOESN'T WORK MADE UP CONCEPT BY POOR PEOPLE CAPITALISM MUCH BETTER", my retarded classmates probably eat it up too. History teachers are the head coaches that were paid to teach the easiest subject anyway.

You have to realize though that Communism is a flawed system in a way, if everyone is given the same benefits they mostly wouldn't work as hard for society as they do in capitalism.

Twang.
  • Twang.

F U L L Y A U T O M A T E D

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:42 AM

My history class learned about Communism a week ago and it's like the teacher is paid extra to instill in us "COMMUNISM IS BAD DOESN'T WORK MADE UP CONCEPT BY POOR PEOPLE CAPITALISM MUCH BETTER", my retarded classmates probably eat it up too. History teachers are the head coaches that were paid to teach the easiest subject anyway.

You have to realize though that Communism is a flawed system in a way, if everyone is given the same benefits they mostly wouldn't work as hard for society as they do in capitalism.

Better put him on the professor watchlist! 

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

we live as we dream--alone

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:25 PM

I was just merely satirising the left

Satire is only effective if the author understands the subject they're satirizing. Without that knowledge, it is nothing more than a satire of the author's own ignorance--which I must say, you pull of nicely.

• Tchuck, mr quick, gta dad and 3 others like this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forgetti.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:47 PM Edited by The Yokel, 02 February 2017 - 02:48 PM.

So, law enforcement in the US has been infiltrated by right-wing extremists (white supremacists): https://theintercept...aw-enforcement/

Such a shocker!

• Triple Vacuum Seal likes this

mr quick
  • mr quick

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:16 PM

If by "infiltrated" you mean "largely comprised of", then yeah

• Tchuck, The Yokel and dante財閥 like this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

HwrshWnHX9CE3UNOsUCKXymeKu0iTCQA4_Zk9zJy

It might seem like something small and insignificant but compare and contrast the way the media reports on black people with something like this. Mugshots all over if you're black.

Z-5M2DVizwHu5Lcua9xYLxxlKqms7ZO-Hg0lEtYhThe family even sent some better picture for use by the media and they went largely ignored.

• Tchuck, The Yokel, mr quick and 6 others like this

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:46 AM Edited by Finite, 03 February 2017 - 10:49 AM.

E: Wrong Thread. Apologies, the mobile site isn't as responsive as I remember.

Touge Spirit Leader
  • Touge Spirit Leader

garage seventy-six

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:26 AM

sh*t sucks. Cops ought to be more like And Griffith and less like Robocop. There is too much militant authoritarianism in the police force, you can see it from the SWAT trucks they drive, to their bullet proof vests and even for some of them their haircuts. My experience with the police have lead me to believe they are largely sh*tty douchebags who get their rocks off by being in positions of power. 

PS: Anyone like me and they can tell whether or not their gonna get a ticket just by the haircut of the office who pulled you over.

Hint: It's the hardos with the shaved sides and short top that'll f*ck you the worst.

• Triple Vacuum Seal likes this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

The Infidel

• Members
  • Cook-Islands

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:31 AM Edited by Street Mix, 26 March 2017 - 09:31 AM.

http://www.nbcnews.c...sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

One person has been killed and at least fourteen others shot at the Cameo Nightclub in Cincinnati according to local police.

NBC's WLWT reported the shooting happened at 1 a.m. at the club on 4601 Kellogg Avenue.

Police told NBC there was no indication that the bloody attack, which happened inside the venue as hundreds of people partied, was terrorism related.

Assistant Police Chief Paul Neudigate told WLWT that several of the victims have life-threatening injuries.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Ops and CEO of Wolves Inc.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:32 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 24 May 2017 - 01:33 PM.

Personally think cops aren't racist and are actually pretty nice. But then again, I'm Canadian, so I don't have much to say about America because I'm not sure about american cops, or british cops, or any other nationality's police force. Speaking from experience, I personally think that cops are generally beneficial and good. There may be some bad eggs, but they are treated as any other racist civilian; they go to jail. That's my opinion on the police.

Side note: F*ck GTA cops, they can go burn in hell with the rest of the 619, 684 people I've killed over my whole GTA career who are likely to still be burning in hell today.

Side note #2: F*ck. Lazlow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users