1,746 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:19 AM

It's not an immature hypothetical. 

It's a valid point but you are too immature to accept it and some of you have been continually crying over how bad whites are etc. I am, frankly, sick of it. Why?

Because people are assholes, not races. 

Trust me, if a black cop killed a white male no one would be crying like this or rioting. 

Ya'll continue though. I am abandoning thread because it never ends well. 

@Shenmue18

That's nice. You are telling me white men have never been shot? Never, ever? Not even once? Cool.

@Frank, your point is? Does that make this all okay?

Make what all okay? I'm not happy about it. But if there are more white people in law enforcement, white people are going to be the ones making more mistakes. I don't doubt there's racism involved in some of these cases, but to chalk every single shooting up as whitey being racist is naive. 

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:20 AM Edited by Audiophile, 25 November 2014 - 03:22 AM.

No, I don't care about it because I don't live in America. Not because I am white. I can bet you my life no one is ever going to roll up to my house and shoot my son "just because I am a police officer". Here we don't have cops going around shooting people, black or white or whatever. Sure, it happens but it's because they genuinely f*ck up. And guess what? People don't riot after it happens and cause even more sh*t after it. Again, I don't live in the States. And yes, I understand you have a long history of racism and all that so like I said you all discuss. 

Also because in my mind, I don't turn this into a whole white vs. black thing. As for me dealing with hypotheticals: most of you are, too. Unless you can back up most of it with actual sources, credible ones, not "muh feels". 

@Docfaustino

BRB going to the States to get shot by a black police officer, so I can get a holiday named after me. 

Really? You actually mean to tell me that if someone gets shot and they are white, they get a day named after them? Some of these points are delusional. 

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:20 AM

Dunno what happened with the VICE live report but they've just gone off air. There are reports that the reporter has been injured.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:21 AM

It's a valid point but you are too immature to accept it and some of you have been continually crying over how bad whites are etc. I am, frankly, sick of it. Why?

Trust me, if a black cop killed a white male no one would be crying like this or rioting. 

@Shenmue18

That's nice. You are telling me white men have never been shot? Never, ever? Not even once? Cool.

Make what all okay? I'm not happy about it. But if there are more white people in law enforcement, white people are going to be the ones making more mistakes. I don't doubt there's racism involved in some of these cases, but to chalk every single shooting up as whitey being racist is naive. 

Yes, so let's stop with the hypotheticals. If it's not FACT then you have no point.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:21 AM

Within a few days this won't be in the news anymore once something else dominates the news...

Hopefully it'll be fully of kittens and puppoies

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 25 November 2014 - 03:23 AM.

Dunno what happened with the VICE live report but they've just gone off air. There are reports that the reporter has been injured.

Yeah right before it went offline the reporter was saying how people were throwing bottles around them and then it just went blank. Who knows, one may have possibly hit him.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:22 AM

No, I don't care about it because I don't live in America. Not because I am white. I can bet you my life no one is ever going to roll up to my house and shoot my son "just because I am a police officer". Here we don't have cops going around shooting people, black or white or whatever. Sure, it happens but it's because they genuinely f*ck up. And guess what? People don't riot after it happens and cause even more sh*t after it. Again, I don't live in the States. And yes, I understand you have a long history of racism and all that so like I said you all discuss. 

Also because in my mind, I don't turn this into a whole white vs. black thing. As for me dealing with hypotheticals: most of you are, too. Unless you can back up most of it with actual sources, credible ones, not "muh feels". 

I can tell you do not live in America, you seem to struggle with the English language, m7

• Mr. House likes this

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:23 AM

I can tell you do not live in America, you seem to struggle with the English language, m7

I can't understand you through all those cocks you've been gobbling. Take one out of your mouth, bro. 

• SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:23 AM

@Shenmue18

Yes, so let's stop with the hypotheticals. If it's not FACT then you have no point.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by Coat., 25 November 2014 - 03:26 AM.

Police are using gas. Watching it live from VICE on ground and WLOX 13 in air.

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:26 AM

@Docfaustino

BRB going to the States to get shot by a black police officer, so I can get a holiday named after me. 

Really? You actually mean to tell me that if someone gets shot and they are white, they get a day named after them? Some of these points are delusional. 

http://www.usatoday....t-boy/19471925/

http://thinkprogress...ased-from-jail/

http://nypost.com/20...of-unarmed-man/

I don't deal with hypotheticals. People like YOU do.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:27 AM

I can't understand you through all those cocks you've been gobbling. Take one out of your mouth, bro. 

This is a homophobic rant

• Tyler, Melchior, gta dad and 2 others like this

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:27 AM

@Shenmue18

What the f*ck are you talking about?

<Mind your business if you're that clueless.

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:28 AM

Please be careful where you point that thing. Someone could get shot more than once.

• Mr. House likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:28 AM

Yeah there were also shots fired on the livestreams and a whole bunch of crazy sh*t going down.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:29 AM

Vice news is the news outlet of choice for GTA Forums. If it goes offline, what will we do, lads?

• IveGotNoValues, Mr. House and make total destroy like this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by Troubadour, 25 November 2014 - 03:33 AM.

CNN Live Stream is still live on the air.

Live ammo has been fired by civilians no injuries

A Police Cruiser has been destoyed windows busted out and turned over.

A Camera Crew had their Camera smashed by a man with a Brick.

Windows of a Chinese Restaurant have been busted out, Police are firing Tear Gas into the crowd

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by Audiophile, 25 November 2014 - 03:30 AM.

This is a homophobic rant

I am so sorry that you have been fixated on me for all this time, admiral.

You have to drop it. I'm just not into you. I thought we talked about this. You have to stop following me around threads. 

@B.I.o.W

Very credible source. 10/10. 

@Frank

Pretty sure he is a troll. 

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:31 AM

No, I'm pretty sure you're a troll. You can't argue with facts so you talk about hypotheticals.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:35 AM Edited by Frank Brown, 25 November 2014 - 03:35 AM.

...you don't even know what you're saying, do you?

Again, law enforcement is 75% white, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. If there are more white people on the police force, then most encounters with police will be with a white officer. 

gta dad
  • gta dad

penis dickling, the goose

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Member 2014

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:35 AM Edited by Lochie, 25 November 2014 - 03:36 AM.

All I've learned from this thread is that Audiophile is extremely unfunny and is a sh*t person/member.

In response to the topic; this has been a clusterf*ck from the start and personally I believe if this officer is not going to be charged he should at least be reprimanded from his role, although police officers are trained to kill when their lives are put in danger, a lot of the witness statements correlate that Michael Brown was running away from the police officer. The police officer did not act in self defense and instead acted in reckless abandon putting the lives of innocent bystanders in danger if one his shots went stray. The fact that he needed to discharge 6 bullets into the victim as well shows me that this officer did not complete sufficient training. I would also like to re-enforce Mr. House's view that this is something we need to care about; the militarisation of the police force was far too extreme of a response for a riot.

• Tyler, theadmiral and Mr. House like this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:37 AM Edited by Troubadour, 25 November 2014 - 03:39 AM.

More gunshots were fired by civilians, Police are firing Volleys of teargas to disperse.

a Total of 3 police cars have been destroyed at this time and 3 civilian vehicles destroyed of damaged.

Someone tried to set a Police Car on fire by failed.

a Reporter has reportedly been injuried.

Police has just announced anybody on the road wiltout official business be arrested.

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:37 AM

...you don't even know what you're saying, do you?

Again, law enforcement is 75% white, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. If there are more white people on the police force, then most encounters with police will be with a white officer. 

Yes, I know. You're boring me now. Go away

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:38 AM

*Racist Post*

Thanks for sharing

• make total destroy likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:38 AM

Anyone in a media blackout, don't worry. TheBlaze has everyone covered with its re-posting the most important Vines.

http://www.theblaze....es-at-officers/

• Tyler and Mr. House like this

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:39 AM

More gas. Sounds like f*cking bombs, to be honest. VICE are reporting a fire.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:39 AM

Seems like the police just threw tear gas practically at the CNN crew.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:41 AM Edited by gtamann123, 25 November 2014 - 03:42 AM.

CNN live feed is still on and pretty good. They have been right in the middle of the gas a few times and right in the middle of the crowd too. They are also showing a cop car burning

Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by Coat., 25 November 2014 - 03:43 AM.

Oh sh*t, they're flipping the car.

Cars are getting gassed. 

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:43 AM

Ugh I went on a conservative Facebook page. So much racism.
  • IveGotNoValues and make total destroy like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users