Ferguson grand jury word expected soon
http://www.cnn.com/2...jury/index.html

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

Yeah and i'm worried about that outcome and i don't even live there.

I just fear that if they come back without an indictment a bunch of innocent people are going to suffer but it looks like they are ready for that with the deployment of the National Guards & Police.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:41 PM Edited by Crazyeighties, 24 November 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Yeah and i'm worried about that outcome and i don't even live there.

I just fear that if they come back without an indictment a bunch of innocent people are going to suffer but it looks like they are ready for that with the deployment of the National Guards & Police.

I agree, I just don't think they will indyite him

Please everyone that lives in a area Rioting is suspected stay in lock your doors don't do anything you could live to regret. Mob mentality has a strange effect on people
  • Revenge of the Donut likes this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

DILF in waiting

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Unfunniest Member 2013
    Unfunniest Member 2012

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:48 PM

Let's face it, they'll probs riot regardless of what the verdict is.

• gtamann123, GTA36362355, Audiophile and 5 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:51 PM

Are people still freaking out over this?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:55 PM

Yeah big time because they don't want another L.A Riot on their hands that happened after the Rodney King Officers were aquitted

Dottie
  • Dottie

Impossible relimitation on the main part

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:58 PM

Fairly confident that another riot will happen

161isaiah161
  • 161isaiah161

I love cats

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

Bet the cop gets off with paid leave and a holiday or some garbage like that
  • Melchior, IveGotNoValues and make total destroy like this

Alexander
  • Alexander

forum vigilantes LUL

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

I'll try to se it something about this on CNN. I'm interested in the veredict. But anyway stu, I agree with you:

Let's face it, they'll probs riot regardless of what the verdict is.

• The Deadite likes this

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

Yea, they will let him go. That is the American trend. Here is the next free MURDERER case:

http://news.yahoo.co...-183524381.html

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:32 AM

...Yes. And here's why. 

The police in Ferguson have desecrated the first amendment through largescale arrests of journalists and threats on their lives, responded to peaceful protesting with a show of force that would make the architect of Desert Storm smile. They threatened to kill Don Lemon, a CNN anchor...and we're not talking about just one officer or a couple of bad seeds because it happened again and again and again. But yeah guys looters are the problem. A different cop had this to say to another reporter, captured on livestream.

Here is officer Danny Page threatening to kill Don Lemon, the CNN Anchor: http://www.mediaite....PulkPYOArBxkYuN

I fail to see how the rise of the American police state is something we can shrug and say "eh, whatever" about while looting in a community with no police or governmental representation (reeks eerily similar of taxation without representation is tyranny) by a very small minority of opportunists is the most condemnable action ever. And let's not forget Officer Go f*ck Yourself straight up threatening to kill peaceful protesters. This is a constitutional right. Where is the outrage? Why do cops get paid leave while protesters get pelted with rubber bullets for asking for an unbiased judicial process? Officer Go f*ck yourself gets paid leave. Darren Wilson might get his job back despite the fact that no matter how you spin it there's no justification for shooting a surrendering man. It is best a breach of police conduct and at the very least worthy of termination.  Journalists have been arrested for being on the sidewalk or simply being in Ferguson...the cops don't like them. The thing is, you can't do that. Not speaking out against this is enabling it. And attacking the looters is a distraction. 

Henry Davis was arrested by four officers in Ferguson, handcuffed, beaten while handcuffed, and then the officers charged him with destruction of property...because he got blood on their clothes. Yes really. This is bigger than Darren Wilson and Mike Brown. It's true institutional racism. 

Boo hoo about the f*cking Quik Mart. It happened once. Frankly it's remarkably restrained considering 3 out of 50 Ferguson officers are black when 90% of the community is black. The mayor isn't black and said on tv that Ferguson doesn't have a race problem, yet when confronted with the figures, like that of the number of white vs. black officers and white vs. black city councilman, he kind of shrugged. Later he retracted his statements. Governor Nixon is white and is a political opportunist and airhead and the chief prosecutor, Bob McCullough comes from a police family and the black community has every right to believe he is going to be a completely biased prosecutor. You know why? In 2000, two drug dealers were shot execution style by a squad of police and McCullough threw the case out. 

Ferguson is a post-civil rights era city stuck in the pre-civil rights era. The KKK dots rural Missouri and its grand wizard has admitted that he has spoken to several Ferguson officers. McCullough and Jay Nixon are de facto Dixiecrats. Perhaps the last two still in existence, but boy does that ugly legacy loom large. 

• Zyo, Melchior, IveGotNoValues and 1 other like this

Plank.
  • Plank.

I'm Sliding Over Cars While I Shoot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:40 AM

L.A. Riot 2, everyone. I've got my steel chair ready.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

Got my popcorn ready. Thank god for 24 hour news stations. I feel bad for all the regular people in STL though.

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

Paint Me Silver

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

I honestly don't see any major riots breaking out regardless of the verdict. Does the George Zimmerman acquittal ring any bells? People threatened to riot then, yet nothing happened.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

I see the idiots forming a human chain and blocking traffic on the news. Let the inncoent working people make it home before the senseless violence starts please?
  • Blastoise1994, Ai家妯b家 and Gay Tony like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

I saw was walking by the living room and saw them talking about it on the news. While they were doing it, they had some guy in a guy fawkes mask waving an anonymous flag.

What a dolt.

• gtamann123 and Blastoise1994 like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

Well there is enough for an indictment for at least voluntary manslaughter. 

But seeing what the grand jury is comprised of and 9 votes are needed I sincerely doubt there will be one.

• Melchior likes this

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

http://www.politicus...-anonymous.html

Anonymous and the f*cking KKK both have "boots on the ground" IN Ferguson. Yeah. Anonymous has claimed that the KKK was invited in to town by Ferguson and StL police and has also been doxing their members, rather hilarious if you ask me. They also claim that Darren WIlson's wife has ties to KKK members. Dude managed to get married in the last month. 

N4TE
  • N4TE

Cold Blooded

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

Oh yeah, white cop kills a black kid, everyone's up in arms, but if it's the other way around, no one gives a damn. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm being realistic. If the kid who was shot wasn't black, or the officer was black, no one would care.

• Street Mix, Acetaminophen, Nuggets and 2 others like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

Anonymous and the f*cking KKK both have "boots on the ground" IN Ferguson. Yeah. Anonymous has claimed that the KKK was invited in to town by Ferguson and StL police and has also been doxing their members, rather hilarious if you ask me. They also claim that Darren WIlson's wife has ties to KKK members. Dude managed to get married in the last month. 

The TAK KKK's website is hilarious, it looks like a 5th grader made it using WordArt. 

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 25 November 2014 - 01:23 AM.

Oh yeah, white cop kills a black kid, everyone's up in arms, but if it's the other way around, no one gives a damn. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm being realistic. If the kid who was shot wasn't black, or the officer was black, no one would care.

Police extrajudicial killings happen every day. The vast majority tend to be white on black. Some, black on white (see Dillon Taylor). Anything that isn't Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown gets bumped to the bottom of the news cycle because they don't capture the same human interest. Why do white on black officer killings capture human interest? I like to think that a a certain amount of people understand it's a institutional problem, but I'm sure you'll have your own opinion. 

Being realistic, by the way, means condemning murder across the board. Don't be mad because white on black officer killings get more newsplay. They're more a problem, and that's childish. 

If you could show that there's a trend of non-white police officers killing white folks, you might have a point.

NO. The dead kid is clearly the problem 

• make total destroy likes this

N4TE
  • N4TE

Cold Blooded

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

If you could show that there's a trend of non-white police officers killing white folks, you might have a point.

I meant blacks killing white cops. It happens all the time in my city, and it only gets like a 2 minute report on local media.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

I was just snooping around TheSmokingGun.com and i came across this...

Michael Brown Mother Named as Robbery Attacker

NOVEMBER 6--A police report detailing a fight last month between members of Michael Brown’s family over the sale of commemorative t-shirts identifies the late teenager’s mother as one of the “attackers” who beat and robbed vendors selling the merchandise from a tent in a Ferguson, mikebrownshirt.jpgMissouri parking lot.

A copy of the Ferguson Police Department report was provided yesterday by city attorney Stephanie Karr. When TSG requested the document two weeks ago, Karr noted that Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was “described in the report” and had “specifically requested that the report be withheld from the media.”

Karr added, “Knowing this, do you still want a copy of the report?”

The violent October 18 ransacking--which police have classified as felony armed robbery--remains under active investigation, said Karr. “No charges have been filed yet and no decision about charges will be made until the investigation is concluded,” the lawyer told TSG yesterday.

The police probe of the attack, which left one victim hospitalized, is occurring at the same time a grand jury is weighing possible criminal charges against the Ferguson cop who shot the unarmed Brown during an August confrontation.

According to the report, Pearlie Gordon, 54, and two men were selling “Justice for Mike Brown” merchandise on a Saturday afternoon when “a large group of about 20-30 subjects ‘jumped out of vehicles and rushed them.’” Gordon is the mother-in-law of Michael Brown Sr., McSpadden's ex-husband.

Gordon told police that McSpadden, 34, approached her and said, “You can’t sell this sh*t.” pearliegordon.jpgGordon replied, according to the report, that “unless McSpadden could produce documentation stating that she had a patent on her son’s name she (Gordon) was going to continue to sell her merchandise.”

McSpadden’s mother, Desureia Harris, began to rip down t-shirts hanging on a line, Gordon told officers. Then, she added, other members of the group began “tearing her booth apart.” Gordon (seen at left) said that during the melee she was repeatedly struck in the head and knocked to the ground.

At one point, Gordon recalled, she heard McSpadden “yell to an unknown subject, ‘That’s Calvina’s mom, get her ass.” [Calvina is the first name of Michael Brown Sr.'s wife.] “McSpadden then ran up and punched Gordon,” according to the report.

Gordon’s male associates were also beaten--reportedly with a pipe--during the confrontation, and one of the men was transported by EMS workers to a local hospital for treatment of “injuries sustained during the assault.”

Gordon identified McSpadden (seen below), McSpadden's spouse, Harris, and several others as the “attackers.” More than $1500 in merchandise and $400 in lesleymcspadden.jpgcash “was stolen by unknown subjects” who fled before police arrived, the report notes.

A witness whose name was redacted from the report told cops that she watched the attack from her car while at a red signal. The woman said she saw several individuals enter the tent from opposite sides and begin “assaulting (punching) the vendors.”

The witness said that she began recording the incident and “would provide this department with a copy of the video via e-mail.” However, as cops noted, the witness had not provided the video or a witness statement at the time of the report’s preparation.

1brownfamilyfight.jpg

2brownfamilyfight.jpg3brownfamilyfight3.jpg

I can understand her anger someone is making money off of her slain son's name but there was no reason for her and her goons to go confront the woman, attack and rob her.

• 007_eleven and Revenge of the Donut like this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:35 AM Edited by Troubadour, 25 November 2014 - 02:07 AM.

Anonymous launched an attack on the City Of Cleveland (Ohio) website today to protest the shooting and killing of a 12 year old black boy by police.

The boy was carrying a real looking BB gun without the orange tip and when the cops told him to put his hands up the kid pulled up his shirt and started to pull the gun from his wasit band the Officer fired two shots seriously injuring the boy who later died the next day.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:37 AM

I think the issue might also be that law enforcement is made up of mostly white men. BLS says only 25% of police officers are a racial/ethnic minority. 

• AlienTwo and N4TE like this

B.I.o.W
  • B.I.o.W

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

I think the issue might also be that law enforcement is made up of mostly white men. BLS says only 25% of police officers are a racial/ethnic minority. 

On top of that the prosecutor is White, the jury is majority White, and Ferguson is majority Black. That doesn't sound unfair and biased at all.

• ObsydianRaven, make total destroy and AlienTwo like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:50 AM Edited by gtamann123, 25 November 2014 - 01:51 AM.

You make the trip to Missouri SPND?

Stuff like this is pretty good humour and entertainment for people like me who aren't affected. But it would suck if I lived in STL lol

xxxtentacion
  • xxxtentacion

MAKE OUT HILL

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:57 AM

Just gonna drop my favorite song of all time in here...

• Street Mix, IveGotNoValues, make total destroy and 2 others like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by gtamann123, 25 November 2014 - 02:02 AM.

My commentary is relevant. To people like me and 98% of the country this is nothing more than entertainment. A good riot can be pretty entertaining when observed from a far. Considering Monday night football is a bore today this will probably be the highest rated primetime show for the day. Making lots of nice profit for CNN ;)

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

[...]this will probably be the highest rated primetime show for the day. Making lots of nice profit for CNN ;)

Yup. CNN on here now and I don't think I've ever seen CNN up 'till tonight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users