Need for Speed 2015

1,333 replies to this topic
Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

you don't f*cking drift to take a corner, especially not doing 200mph in a supercar on a motorway. "it's nice to take a corner without slowing down and speeding back up"
yeah, that's the basic idea of a corner. go back to mario kart, people like you are why NFS these days suck. you're trying to find something that isn't made for your demographic and making it suit you. go away.
  • Crimson Flam3s likes this

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

We don't shape the future of NFS in any other way than buying the newly released game. How about you go away? Did you not see my post in the other topic regarding you? Go read it.
  • TheOneLibertonian and Handsome Z like this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Please no, that rice sim really deserves to stay where it belongs in the Graveyard. Yes, I get people like arcade racing games, but there are so many better alternatives then sikkk NOS and running from da fedz.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Off is the direction in which I wish you would f*ck.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

you don't f*cking drift to take a corner, especially not doing 200mph in a supercar on a motorway. "it's nice to take a corner without slowing down and speeding back up"
yeah, that's the basic idea of a corner. go back to mario kart, people like you are why NFS these days suck. you're trying to find something that isn't made for your demographic and making it suit you. go away.

who said anything about drifting at 200mph? are you retarded?

and if you're so against drifting in an arcade racer, then Gran Turismo and Forza are just around the corner. try not to sh*t your pants too hard though when you see people hosting drift lobbies, because yes, those are a thing even in driving sims.

or maybe Forklift Simulator is more your speed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• SilverRST likes this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:48 PM Edited by lazy., 07 January 2015 - 05:48 PM.

and if you're so against drifting in an arcade racer, then Gran Turismo and Forza are just around the corner. try not to sh*t your pants too hard though when you see people hosting drift lobbies, because yes, those are a thing even in driving sims.

name one good arcade racer that needs you to drift around every corner. I drift in GT and it's fun because it requires more than tapping L2. drifting in NFS Hot Pursuit is sh*t because u just tap L2, you actually enjoy that sh*t? as I said, f*ck off.
  • AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:52 PM Edited by Pegassi Autobot, 07 January 2015 - 05:56 PM.

name one good arcade racer that needs you to drift around every corner. I drift in GT and it's fun because it requires more than tapping L2. drifting in NFS Hot Pursuit is sh*t because u just tap L2, you actually enjoy that sh*t? as I said, f*ck off.

i get that you feel like a badass because of the way you play video games, but the skills you hone over a playstation controller doesn't make your dick bigger, and your holier than thou attitude makes you seem like a nerdy sociopath

also, Hot Pursuit isn't Underground

god you're dumb lol. just stop.

PS: some installments in Ridge Racer were good, and that game requires you to drift. anything else mr. keyboard warrior?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

Please no, that rice sim really deserves to stay where it belongs in the Graveyard. Yes, I get people like arcade racing games, but there are so many better alternatives then sikkk NOS and running from da fedz.

NFS always was an arcade racer... If you want a sim you should play Assetto Corsa or PCars...

The last NFS games were plain and boring without any depth that the past games offered. Carbon was probably the last good NFS game.

• GTA_fear and Handsome Z like this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:16 PM

i get that you feel like a badass because of the way you play video games, but the skills you hone over a playstation controller doesn't make your dick bigger, and your holier than thou attitude makes you seem like a nerdy sociopath

PS: some installments in Ridge Racer were good, and that game requires you to drift. anything else mr. keyboard warrior?

you get this butthurt when someone thinks that games should actually be fun. how is tapping L2 fun? i don't need to spend £40 on a game to tap L2, I don't even need to turn the console on.  as I said, go back to mobile games, nobody wants you here.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

I wish Need for speed would go back to the previous settings where turning is slightly logical and no Battlefield cars. Probably a game with no cars after 2007 and set in those days where Pontiac Gto and Corvettes chase you and pin you on the wall.
  • Cameron likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:16 PM

you get this butthurt when someone thinks that games should actually be fun. how is tapping L2 fun? i don't need to spend £40 on a game to tap L2, I don't even need to turn the console on.  as I said, go back to mobile games, nobody wants you here.

only one getting butthurt is you, and over a game franchise you seem to know pretty much nothing about.

we get it, you think drifting should be a difficult task and that only nerdy tryhards like yourself should be able to pull it off. thing is, it seems like you can't tell the difference between an arcade racer and a driving simulator. and sorry to burst your balls, but drifting in Gran Turismo isn't as hard and skillful as you're trying to make it sound either.

and i love how you can't seem to backup anything you're saying, so you repeat the same thing constantly as if you're desperately trying to get someone to agree lol. and you need to drop this "holier than thou" attitude of yours that you seem to have only because you think you play video games more hardcore than other people, as i said, it doesn't make your dick bigger. if you wanna impress me, then how about you do some drifts in real life, in a real car, you're not impressing me (or anyone really) by twiddling your thumbs on a gamepad lol

you said your piece mr. keyboard warrior, and obviously nobody cares. now, lick that dorito dust off your fingers and go play CoD or something.

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:17 PM Edited by lazy., 08 January 2015 - 10:17 PM.

you think drifting in anything other than Hot Pursuit is a 'difficult task that only tryhards can do'? sorry dude, but you're really sh*t at games. like really sh*t. don't even bother with them. i appreciate you trying, but no, it won't work for you.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:30 PM Edited by Pegassi Autobot, 08 January 2015 - 10:30 PM.

you think drifting in anything other than Hot Pursuit is a 'difficult task that only tryhards can do'? sorry dude, but you're really sh*t at games. like really sh*t. don't even bother with them. i appreciate you trying, but no, it won't work for you.

man, this keyboard warrior just won't let it die

guess you didn't read the part where i said it's not nearly as hard as you try and make it out to be (implying anyone can do it, yes, even me, a Need for Speed player)

as i said, nobody's impressed

and again, Hot Pursuit isn't Underground. man you're illiterate lol

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:49 PM Edited by lazy., 09 January 2015 - 12:02 AM.

I desribed GT drifting as more than tapping L2, and you think "really hard". you're just awful at games m8, don't even try to deny it.

can't tell if you're retarded or just a sh*t troll. either way didn't I tell you to piss off?

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

I desribed GT drifting as more than tapping L2, and you think "really hard". you're just awful at games m8, don't even try to deny it.

can't tell if you're retarded or just a sh*t troll. either way didn't I tell you to piss off?

you're the one that came to a Need for Speed thread just to bitch, complain and boast about how "skilled" you are at video games

sadly, nobody cares. stop posting.

• Android likes this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:32 PM

look guys i'm a f*cking retard, aren't you all impressed?

Fair enough, let's stop arguing, I'll just direct you to the right forum for you and I'll be on my way.

http://mkboards.com/forums

• Crimson Flam3s likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

look guys i'm a f*cking retard, aren't you all impressed?

Fair enough, let's stop arguing, I'll just direct you to the right forum for you and I'll be on my way.

http://mkboards.com/forums

i love how the only insults you can think of are solely video game based

you're a real shut-in aren't you?

• Android likes this

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:13 PM Edited by android, 09 January 2015 - 11:15 PM.

you're the one that came to a Need for Speed thread just to bitch, complain and boast about how "skilled" you are at video games

Good luck with that. I've told him off in one or two topics but he's still here.

Didn't think I needed to post thing again, but here

Forum dedicated to GTAV? You do know this is a forum for the whole GTA series and that half the people here don't even play GTA?

Oh, that's right. Joined: 6 days ago.

GTA V is part of the GTA series silly. Been here for more than 2 years and you still don't know that? :p

Nice damage control.

You still look f*cking stupid though. Is GTAV your first GTA?

I think you're the only stupid looking f*ck in this entire topic. You keep defending these games like they're your life. Maybe you don't have one? All you do is call people out when they try to give their OPINIONS so I have no idea what your game is. Stop calling people "casuals", you absolute twat. Are you some sort of professional gamer? Let me guess, MLG? I figured a kid like you would be into that sh*t. Go play some more free aim GTA V and crawl back into the cave you came from. You are the worst form of internet cancer I have seen yet on this website. You'd be doing the entire section a favor if you just stopped posting here.

Edit - Colored my text to make myself look as important as Lazyboy.
  • Handsome Z likes this

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:10 AM

-Snip

or maybe Forklift Simulator is more your speed. -\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmao forklift simulator :D that's funny
  • Handsome Z likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:35 AM

Good luck with that. I've told him off in one or two topics but he's still here.

Forum dedicated to GTAV? You do know this is a forum for the whole GTA series and that half the people here don't even play GTA?

GTA V is part of the GTA series silly. Been here for more than 2 years and you still don't know that? :p

Nice damage control.

I think you're the only stupid looking f*ck in this entire topic. You keep defending these games like they're your life. Maybe you don't have one? All you do is call people out when they try to give their OPINIONS so I have no idea what your game is. Stop calling people "casuals", you absolute twat. Are you some sort of professional gamer? Let me guess, MLG? I figured a kid like you would be into that sh*t. Go play some more free aim GTA V and crawl back into the cave you came from. You are the worst form of internet cancer I have seen yet on this website. You'd be doing the entire section a favor if you just stopped posting here.

yeah it's like this doofus wants nothing more than to derail all topics to make them about him and how "MLG pro" he is at video games while he bashes people for not liking games only he likes. it's like, i play games at above average/competitive levels too but i don't go off on people, bragging about it- it's a hobby, not a money-making job rofl

-Snip

or maybe Forklift Simulator is more your speed. -\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmao forklift simulator :D that's funny

i got jokes son

pow pow

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:31 AM Edited by lazy., 10 January 2015 - 08:36 AM.

Nice damage control.

lol at you calling people "stupid looking". if only your wit extended as far as your earlobes. 

http://i.imgur.com/9HFWC3Y.jpg
  • A J, Crimson Flam3s, T0X1C and 1 other like this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

My God, this turning into a stupid debate about realism and arcade racing. Why can't we just have fun with both? 

If you want to discuss this go to the GTA / Arcade Racing vs Forza / Gran Turismo racing thread.

http://gtaforums.com...turismo-racing/

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:03 PM Edited by Pegassi Autobot, 10 January 2015 - 01:04 PM.

My God, this turning into a stupid debate about realism and arcade racing. Why can't we just have fun with both? 

If you want to discuss this go to the GTA / Arcade Racing vs Forza / Gran Turismo racing thread.

it's not so much a debate about realism vs arcade racing

more like some loser coming to a thread about something he despises and criticizing those who like what he doesn't like.

this is far from the first topic he's derailed i imagine

• Scaglietti likes this

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:13 PM Edited by The_Ghost, 10 January 2015 - 01:15 PM.

more like some loser coming to a thread about something he despises and criticizing those who like what he doesn't like.

Well, he derailed the other topic I have posted earlier.  No offense to Lazy.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:16 PM Edited by Pegassi Autobot, 10 January 2015 - 01:18 PM.

Well, he derailed the other topic if you read it.  No offense to Lazy.

case in point :\

EDIT: just looked at his profile and realized he's 16 years old

this explains a lot

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

The Butcher of Blaviken

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:53 PM

What are you talking about? That's like saying GTA Advance wasn't part of the series.

Not exactly. More like saying that Saints Row IV isn't part of the (Saints Row) series, but even that comparison isn't exactly fair, at least Saints Row IV pretends it's part of the same series. But when Black Box got hold of Need For Speed they just changed it completely to meet the demands of a different consumer base and never looked back. They only used the "Need For Speed" label to boost their sales.

Sorry, but Underground 1 and Underground 2 were the best selling NFS games to date even if my favorite NFS was High Stakes.

Android
  • Android

gas exists

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:29 PM

Nice damage control.

lol at you calling people "stupid looking". if only your wit extended as far as your earlobes. 

http://i.imgur.com/9HFWC3Y.jpg

Wow, oh noes, u (tried to) hurt my feelings. What will I ever do? I was taught by my parents to not take sh*t from pathetic sacks like you.
  • Scaglietti likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

🧀

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:25 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 11 January 2015 - 07:18 AM.

I love how none of this is a discussion about Need for Speed.
  • GTA_fear, T0X1C, TheOneLibertonian and 2 others like this

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:51 AM

1lFlLvr.gif
  • Xyn, T0X1C, Dbns_Finest and 4 others like this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

I liked nfs underground, carbon and most wanted. The newer games are sh*t. Can't remember how the physics were though, neither how they currently are.

That is all.

• Dbns_Finest likes this

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

I'll look past whatever happened earlier in this thread, but if one of you scrubs start it up again, I'll smite you ever so gruesomely.

OT: Loved the original UG2. Had so much fun doing online Street X races in my AE86. :inlove:

• TheOneLibertonian, Scaglietti, Ai®a©ob®a and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users