185 replies to this topic
SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

@Uglybitchstopit

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:33 PM

I find it completely odd that these women are coming forward. Like why now? Why not 7 years ago? I really hope these allegations are false. He did so much to Philly.

In cases of Sexual Assault girls often feel shame and don't want others to know what happened even though it wasn't their fault and with the case of Bill Cosby who was the most popular actor at the time and these girls were just starting out in their carrer probably though that nobody would believe them so they never came forward at the time.
I think the media really is overblowing how famous he was at the time... I mean we aren't talking about an A List movie star, he had a very popular TV show and did some other sh*t, he's not the 80s equivalent of George Clooney...
Well, the black community would beg to differ... Not saying your wrong, but black people have always held up Bill Cosby as one of their shining stars...

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by Troubadour, 10 December 2014 - 09:41 PM.

I find it completely odd that these women are coming forward. Like why now? Why not 7 years ago? I really hope these allegations are false. He did so much to Philly.

In cases of Sexual Assault girls often feel shame and don't want others to know what happened even though it wasn't their fault and with the case of Bill Cosby who was the most popular actor at the time and these girls were just starting out in their carrer probably though that nobody would believe them so they never came forward at the time.
I think the media really is overblowing how famous he was at the time... I mean we aren't talking about an A List movie star, he had a very popular TV show and did some other sh*t, he's not the 80s equivalent of George Clooney...

Well at the time he was indeed an A list celebrity with both blacks and whites because he had one of the highest rated TV shows at the time and it's still popular today.

• Morbid One likes this

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

am I the only one who thinks Bill Cosby was never/isn't funny...? 

• Irviding likes this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

@Uglybitchstopit

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, only the jokes about him or the parodies of him were funny. I wasn't very entertained by him... I still think that the "Bill Cosby rap" is the most overtly funny thing related to Bill Cosby there is...

Crossed
  • Crossed

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:40 AM Edited by Macsnowblind707, 11 December 2014 - 01:40 AM.

He always creeped me out. Like something wasn't right. His old stand ups...funny but something off.

They prolly got jello puddin in the pen too...

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by Troubadour, 11 December 2014 - 01:58 AM.

Nope, Even though he had a good show i don't think i ever laughed once so if he didn't have such a good supporting castmates his show would've went bust before the first season even ended and i forget where i was and there was one of his "comedy specials" on the TV, It was like pulling teeth to watch it and i couldn't change the channel either since the TV was at the shop i was at waiting for them to install a new radio in my truck.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

He always creeped me out. Like something wasn't right. His old stand ups...funny but something off.

They prolly got jello puddin in the pen too...

Sadly if all of this is "True"  he wouldn't see a day behind bars because the statue of limitations have run out so even if he admitted to doing this they couldn't charge him but civil lawsuits have no statue so they can sue him and he could be found guilty that way but he wouldn't serve any jail time instead he would have to payout whatever the jury decides he should pay.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:13 AM

I think most of these are true. The most recent one whose come out hard on tv screaming for payout or something I don't know about, and if hers is true comparing the way shes come out compared to the other women I just don't like it, it isn't doing any of those women any favours.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

I think most of these are true. The most recent one whose come out hard on tv screaming for payout or something I don't know about, and if hers is true comparing the way shes come out compared to the other women I just don't like it, it isn't doing any of those women any favours.

The one that really convinced me was when Angie Dickerson came out saying that Cosby had raped her when she was younger and I couldn't even being to think of a motive she would have for coming forward.

She is already hughly famous has tons of money so there is would be no reason for her to lie about this.

Glass Cloud
  • Glass Cloud

See you on the other side

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

I'm sure he's used his status and tried to pressure women into sleeping with him. But I highly doubt he ever raped one. 

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:06 PM

I'm sure he's used his status and tried to pressure women into sleeping with him. But I highly doubt he ever raped one. 

Than explain Angie Dickerson why would she say he raped her?

She's got no reason to lie she doesn't need any money from him, She doesn't need any fame and she has ALOT to loose to lie about something like that...

I have doubt about some of the women but i do believe most of them since all of their stories are the same...

The first lady who came out last month had the same exact story as the woman who sued Cosby several years ago and the woman had no way of knowing what the first woman said since none of that was public knowledge and all documents regarding that case is sealed so she couldn't have read the testimony either

Glass Cloud
  • Glass Cloud

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

Some old lady no one has heard of until now want's to be relevant again? idk and idc. Lots of women confuse "being pressured into sex with someone I didn't want to have sex with" with "forcing me down and f*cking me while I screamed and cried no, stop"

Coin
  • Coin

Feroci

• BUSTED!
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:15 PM

Some old lady no one has heard of until now want's to be relevant again? idk and idc. Lots of women confuse "being pressured into sex with someone I didn't want to have sex with" with "forcing me down and f*cking me while I screamed and cried no, stop"

Yeah because pressuring someone into sex is totally okay behaviour.

Glass Cloud
  • Glass Cloud

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:20 PM

It's not okay. But it's not rape. And if they aren't being forced to, they can easily walk away and say no. Not doing so is their own fault. 

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by Troubadour, 11 December 2014 - 04:24 PM.

It's not okay. But it's not rape. And if they aren't being forced to, they can easily walk away and say no. Not doing so is their own fault. 

Actually it is rape, If she doesn't want to have sex with him but she is "pressured" too, He can still be charged with rape.

Nice victim blaming too

• EphemeralStar likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:27 PM Edited by TJGM, 11 December 2014 - 04:29 PM.

Actually it is rape, If she doesn't want to have sex with him but she is "pressured" too, He can still be charged with rape.

Nice victim blaming too

Different people fall under pressure in different ways.

What if a guy isn't actually pressuring a girl or meaning to, but she feels as if she's under pressure and has sex with him anyway without him even knowing that she didn't even want it. That, is not rape, I wouldn't even say it's criminal.

Crossed
  • Crossed

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

If they lift their hips you are good to go

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Best Poster in General Chat 2017
    Coolest Member 2017
    Best Post 2017 [Paul Walker]
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

If they lift their hips you are good to go

No.  Just no.

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo"

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

It's not okay. But it's not rape.

you're f/cking retarded and I hope to god you are never a father to girls.

• AlYEEenTwo likes this

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

All this talk of whether or not "pressuring someone into sex" is rape or not (it f*cking is, BTW) is irrelevant as the Coz's M.O. usually involves drugging the girls (some under 18) and then doing the rape.  "Drugged" is leaps and bounds away from "pressure".

• Irviding, I cucked Alex Jones, Ai家妯b家 and 1 other like this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

One women tweeted in having a different encounter with him, and that he became mentor of her, was a gentlemen.

That's just one woman though.

Many more women are coming out of the wood works against this guy.

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

Yeah.  Sounds like this guy is a real piece of sh*t.  The phrase "Cosby Sweater" will never have the same, innocent connotation.   I honestly wish he had just died, it really sucks to hear how terrible people you once admired actually are.

Like John Elway.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

One women tweeted in having a different encounter with him, and that he became mentor of her, was a gentlemen.

As with every high profile folks who are accused like this there are always going to be a few attention seekers mixed in with the real victims and those attention seekers are the reason why so many women don't get justice because the accused attorney is able to dig up dirt or whatever against one of the ladies who claimed to have been raped when they never met the accused before in their lives and because of them the real victims are than looked upon as liars too.

I'll give you a great example of this.

Last year my former pain management doctor had a lawsuit filed against him for sexually assaulting a female patient while she was under for a procedure (they were under but not put to sleep) and he was caught rubbing the woman bare butt and her vagina while he masturbated after this lawsuit became public knowledge other had come forward with similar stories and he was eventually arrested and charged with rape and several other charges that if convinced he would have faced life in prison.

When asked why they waited so long to come forward they said because he held their pain medication over their heads threatening to kick them out of the program or take away their medications and none of the accuser knew each other nor had they had any prior contact with each other.

The D.A had a solid case with witnesses and all of the victims stuck to their orginial story that they gave both to the Police & the D.A except for one "victim" as it was time for the defense to lay out their case they called up one of the accusers up to the stand and while questioning her about her assault the defense attorney asked the woman to tell the court what day the alleged assault happened and she said the date and he had her repeat the date two more times just to make sure the jury heard that.

Then the defense attorney pulled a Matlock on the court and produced files that showed the woman wasn't in the office the day she claims nor had she been there for more than 3 weeks so the defense attorney planted "Reasonable Doubt" in the jury and they acquitted him of all by one charge He was found guilty of one count of sexual imposition, a third-degree misdemeanor

So because of that woman lying and trying to get her hand in the honey pot He was found guilty of one count of sexual imposition, a third-degree misdemeanor.of the civil lawsuit pending she cost the D.A the case and ruined all hope of justice for the women he really did abuse and raped.

So since the start of dawn to the end of time we are always going to have attention seekers pretending to be victims and ruining the chances of justice for the real victims.

Irviding
  • Irviding

he's going to get into the ring and put boots to asses

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:12 AM

All this talk of whether or not "pressuring someone into sex" is rape or not (it f*cking is, BTW) is irrelevant as the Coz's M.O. usually involves drugging the girls (some under 18) and then doing the rape.  "Drugged" is leaps and bounds away from "pressure".

Obviously the Cosby cases where he is drugging these people that's flat out rape. But I would be careful about declaring any case of "pressuring" someone to have sex as constituting rape. Remember what rape is, it is defined almost universally as penetrative sex without consent. Does a guy saying "come on baby it'll be fun" constitute the type of pressure you are talking about? Or are you talking like "get your ass over here if you want me to make you into a celebrity"? I mean what is the limit with pressure/what kinds of pressure would you consider rape and not rape. I'm not trying to call you out or whatever just truthfully curious.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

As with every high profile folks who are accused like this there are always going to be a few attention seekers mixed in with the real victims and those attention seekers are the reason why so many women don't get justice because the accused attorney is able to dig up dirt or whatever against one of the ladies who claimed to have been raped when they never met the accused before in their lives and because of them the real victims are than looked upon as liars too.

I'll give you a great example of this.

Last year my former pain management doctor had a lawsuit filed against him for sexually assaulting a female patient while she was under for a procedure (they were under but not put to sleep) and he was caught rubbing the woman bare butt and her vagina while he masturbated after this lawsuit became public knowledge other had come forward with similar stories and he was eventually arrested and charged with rape and several other charges that if convinced he would have faced life in prison.

When asked why they waited so long to come forward they said because he held their pain medication over their heads threatening to kick them out of the program or take away their medications and none of the accuser knew each other nor had they had any prior contact with each other.

The D.A had a solid case with witnesses and all of the victims stuck to their orginial story that they gave both to the Police & the D.A except for one "victim" as it was time for the defense to lay out their case they called up one of the accusers up to the stand and while questioning her about her assault the defense attorney asked the woman to tell the court what day the alleged assault happened and she said the date and he had her repeat the date two more times just to make sure the jury heard that.

Then the defense attorney pulled a Matlock on the court and produced files that showed the woman wasn't in the office the day she claims nor had she been there for more than 3 weeks so the defense attorney planted "Reasonable Doubt" in the jury and they acquitted him of all by one charge He was found guilty of one count of sexual imposition, a third-degree misdemeanor

So because of that woman lying and trying to get her hand in the honey pot He was found guilty of one count of sexual imposition, a third-degree misdemeanor.of the civil lawsuit pending she cost the D.A the case and ruined all hope of justice for the women he really did abuse and raped.

So since the start of dawn to the end of time we are always going to have attention seekers pretending to be victims and ruining the chances of justice for the real victims.

You're implying the woman I spoke of with the tweet is lying?  Or these other women are?

She is probably telling the truth, and in this case she was just lucky that Cosby did not target her. (Probably wasn't his type).

Bill has had many decades to build a strong following, so if any of this is true, then all of them have to step forward. One woman saying otherwise is not going to change anything.

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

Than explain Angie Dickerson why would she say he raped her?

She's got no reason to lie she doesn't need any money from him, She doesn't need any fame and she has ALOT to loose to lie about something like that...

I have doubt about some of the women but i do believe most of them since all of their stories are the same...

The first lady who came out last month had the same exact story as the woman who sued Cosby several years ago and the woman had no way of knowing what the first woman said since none of that was public knowledge and all documents regarding that case is sealed so she couldn't have read the testimony either

I dunno. I've been entertaining the notion of some kind of vast Hollywood blackmail scheme or they'd make some story up to ruin his career and they pay various women to lie. Far fetched and probably just big imagination, it's just...very hard to believe a guy like Bill Cosby is a rapist like that. I mean, that's exactly uncommon in the seedy world of the Hollywood elite, but I grew up as a kid to Bill Cosby on TV as this stand-up role model. It's entirely possible he did all this, it's just really hard to believe and I kind of don't want to because denial won't help.

AlYEEenTwo
  • AlYEEenTwo

• Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:19 PM Edited by Alien, 12 December 2014 - 02:20 PM.

Obviously the Cosby cases where he is drugging these people that's flat out rape. But I would be careful about declaring any case of "pressuring" someone to have sex as constituting rape. Remember what rape is, it is defined almost universally as penetrative sex without consent. Does a guy saying "come on baby it'll be fun" constitute the type of pressure you are talking about? Or are you talking like "get your ass over here if you want me to make you into a celebrity"? I mean what is the limit with pressure/what kinds of pressure would you consider rape and not rape. I'm not trying to call you out or whatever just truthfully curious.

No, your definition is wrong.  Pressure is 100% a part of it it.  If a cop co-erces a woman into f*cking him to avoid jail, that's rape.  If you force a woman to blow you so you don't fire her, that's rape.

http://www.pandys.org/whatisrape.html

The exact definition of "rape" differs from state-to-state within the U.S. and by country internationally.  In the US, it is often called "criminal sexual conduct in the first degree".  Generally, rape is defined as sexual contact or penetration achieved:

• without consent, or
  • with use of physical force, coercion, deception, threat, and/or
  • when the victim is:
  • mentally incapacitated or impaired,
  • physically impaired (due to voluntary or involuntary alcohol or drug consumption)
  • asleep or unconscious.

One of the most critical issues regarding rape is consent. Sexual activity should not take place unless both parties have freely given consent, and consent is understood by both parties.

• silence does not mean consent.
  • if consent is given under duress (physical or emotional threats), then it is not given freely or willingly and sex with a person consenting under duress is rape
  • if someone is impaired due to alcohol or drugs, that person is deemed incapable of consenting and sex with that person is rape (even if the impaired person says "yes")

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:31 PM Edited by Stephan90, 12 December 2014 - 02:32 PM.

Funny, we had a case in Germany where an old comedian dude was accused by a women of having raped her.

Later it turned out that she was a stalker (not for the first time). He was declared not guilty just a couple of days ago.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:04 PM

You're implying the woman I spoke of with the tweet is lying?  Or these other women are?

She is probably telling the truth, and in this case she was just lucky that Cosby did not target her. (Probably wasn't his type).

Bill has had many decades to build a strong following, so if any of this is true, then all of them have to step forward. One woman saying otherwise is not going to change anything.

No I'm not accusing anyone of these ladies of lying i am just saying though there are ALWAYS some who come out of the woodwork with these kind of things looking for a payday/attention and a lot of times without direct evidence there's no way to tell who is lying or not.

floof
  • floof

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:18 PM

Women are such filthy liars. Like myself, Bill is a good Christian man, fallen victim to today's disgusting feminists. He is a faithful husband and loving father. These females just want his money because they think they shouldn't have to work to get our stuff. I can't tell you how many times I have hit my ex wife for accusing my of kid napping her and forcing her hand in marriage when she was 6. f*cking women just want to steal everything from a hard working male, no matter the cost.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users