Photo

Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault

185 replies to this topic
Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:46 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 30 December 2015 - 11:52 PM.

December 30th 2015

Bill Cosby To be charged with sexual assault stemming from a 2004 case.

Probable Cause Affidavit 

The latest on the announcement of a criminal charge against Bill Cosby in Pennsylvania (all times local):

10 a.m.

Bill Cosby has been charged with sexual assault more than a decade after a former Temple University employee told police the comedian drugged and violated her at his home near Philadelphia.

It's the first criminal charge against Cosby over his conduct with women, which has received new scrutiny in the past year.

The Montgomery County prosecutor announced Wednesday that Cosby had been charged with aggravated indecent assault, a felony. It's a reversal of a decision by a previous district attorney, who declined to charge Cosby in 2005.

Cosby's lawyer declined to comment on the case before the announcement. The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

Prosecutors reopened the case as new evidence was unsealed in the woman's related civil case and dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.

9:50 a.m.

Two people familiar with a prosecutor's decision say Bill Cosby will be charged in the investigation of an alleged sexual assault more than a decade ago.

The two people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because Montgomery County prosecutors had yet to make the announcement.

It's the first criminal charges against Cosby over his conduct with women, which has received new scrutiny in the past year.

A former Temple University employee told police the comedian drugged and violated her at his home near Philadelphia. Prosecutors are set to announce the results of their investigation Wednesday morning.

A previous district attorney declined to charge Cosby in 2005.

The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

Prosecutors reopened the case as new evidence was unsealed in the woman's related civil case and dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.

9:30 a.m.

Prosecutors in Pennsylvania are set to announce whether Bill Cosby will be charged over an encounter with a woman 12 years ago.

Montgomery County prosecutors say they will announce the results of a new investigation on Wednesday at 10 a.m.

A former Temple University employee told police the comedian drugged and violated her at his home near Philadelphia in 2004.

Cosby's lawyer declined to comment on the case before the announcement. The 78-year-old comedian previously said under oath that he had consensual sexual contact with the woman.

A previous district attorney declined to charge Cosby in 2005. Prosecutors reopened the case as new evidence was unsealed in the woman's related civil case and dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.

Updated: 7/20/15- More infomation from a depostion Bill Cosby admitted to sexually assaulting a woman who filed a law suit again him and pay hush money to other women to keep them quiet

Nov 26th 2014

Original CNN Article

The allegations about Bill Cosby keep coming.

Spoiler

July 6th Article

Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex

Spoiler

July 20th AP Report

Bill Cosby detailed his womanizing, secrecy efforts a decade ago

Spoiler

• Kennethmt and MilaPub like this

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo"

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:54 AM Edited by El_Diablo, 20 November 2014 - 07:57 AM.

really, the only interesting thing about this story is that someone actually thought this would be a good idea...

B2icKMvCYAEHvZz.jpg

• uNi, *MURDOC* and Flachbau like this

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:55 AM

If there's truth, I hope it's found... if there are lies, I hope they're found.

I'm a big fan of Bill Cosby but, like most people, I only know him from public performances. Who's to say what's true and what isn't from our distance?

Sadly I've got a feeling that there may be truth in this.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:38 AM Edited by Troubadour, 20 November 2014 - 08:40 AM.

really, the only interesting thing about this story is that someone actually thought this would be a good idea...

B2icKMvCYAEHvZz.jpg sh

Whoever though of that would have to be the stupidest person on earth to not realize how bad it'll backfire.

cosby-meme-8.png

Story.jpg

• LeakyLine likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

:( Man, I love Bill Cosby. I still do, but ew. 

• Tali vas Normandy and Payne Killer like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Victim of The Pit
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

He bippity-bopped them in the zippitydos.
  • Moonshield, GTA_stu, Killerdude and 15 others like this

Coin
  • Coin

Feroci

• BUSTED!
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

cosby0.jpg

• LeakyLine likes this

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:47 PM Edited by K20, 20 November 2014 - 12:51 PM.

this reminds me of the early days of the saville inquiry. where no one in the public knew about the goings on. and kids back then were scared of telling the police/parents, and those who did were told to keep it shut.

i read on the net about how everyone is coming out now, why so late, blah blah. accusing those who point the finger at celebs. but nothing happens, and no one pays attention if one person complains, but if 10 others come out, its listened to, as its too large to conceal. and its a little bit of dutch courage for those who have been abused to come out with their story.

but there's a risk 1 or 2 are there for the attention. but looking at the scale of this, i doubt these cosby accusations are false.

saw a mini new report of how theres a network of pedophile rings around the globe for the rich and famous. they contain celebs, politicians, and wealthy people who like to touch kids. the cover up is on a global scale. police are used as cleaners [just like the saville case]. and kids who are too old [eg 10 years], are made to "disappear", as they pose a risk to identify the culprit. 

i've lost trust in all politicians and people of high power, i'd love to pis$ on them.

my 2 cents.

EDIT: http://www.telegraph...aedophiles.html

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

Well I think theres probably some truth to this because of a few reasons.

1) He hasn't denied the charges. 

2) The stories have a similar thread of drugging

3) Sexual molestation/raping/drugging/pedophila is common thing among the Hollywood elites 

The main reason I believe is Cosby hasn't denied it and that's the first thing one would do if they knew they were innocent. If Barbara Bowman was lying to boost her career why choose Cosby one of Americas national treasures she would choose someone thats looked down upon or someone more likely to do this kind of thing. Another reason it could be true. It's a shame that someone liked like Cosby might end his days in infamy rather than eminence as he was the first comedian I ever liked.

If he did do it what I don't understand is why Bill Cosby feels he had to rape women instead of ask them for sex? Someone in his position back then could have almost any woman he wanted surely being a rich and famous comedian.

• K20 and 161isaiah161 like this

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo"

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:44 PM

3) Sexual molestation/raping/drugging/pedophila is common thing among the Hollywood elites 

I'm afraid this is nonsense.

but everything else you said holds up.

Cosby is probably guilty.

I cucked Alex Jones
  • I cucked Alex Jones

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

If he did do it what I don't understand is why Bill Cosby feels he had to rape women instead of ask them for sex? Someone in his position back then could have almost any woman he wanted surely being a rich and famous comedian.

Because he has a fetish for power and control. 

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

Is it because he can't be brought before a court that he has gone for absolutely 'no comment'? I think his lawyers have advised him to do this kind of a ignore it and it will go away tactic.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Victim of The Pit
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

Didn't one of the chicks who said he raped her completely contradict in a book she wrote a few years ago?

Jonesizzle
  • Jonesizzle

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:35 PM

Didn't one of the chicks who said he raped her completely contradict in a book she wrote a few years ago?

... yes, re-read the original post, it mentions that.

There's something behind the allegations, hopefully indisputable proof comes (doubtful) so this doesn't end with more questions than answers.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

dance to the tension of a world on the wane

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2017
    Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

There's something behind the allegations

Like, sh*t, I don't know, maybe it's that Bill Cosby is a rapist?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:04 AM

Sadly what he says is true, I don't know about now but back in the 70-80's molestation and rape of child actors wasn't uncommon by agents, directors and even adult co-stars of kids.

http://www.foxnews.c...rg-experts-say/

El Dildo
  • El Dildo

"The Dildo"

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:27 AM

yeah I know that it's happened before.

I wasn't denying it.

but to call it a "common thing" is not true.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:17 AM

Slipping someone a Mickey wasn't viewed the same way in the 60s/70s as it is today. The term "date rape" didn't exist before 1975.

I'm not trying to defend him, just explain why these accusations would come out now and not when the incidents occured. If these women went to the police back then, they'd probably have not had much recourse.
  • t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m likes this

reiniat
  • reiniat

May science shine your way.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:00 AM

Sadly what he says is true, I don't know about now but back in the 70-80's molestation and rape of child actors wasn't uncommon by agents, directors and even adult co-stars of kids.

Goddammit, Justin Bieber was born in the wrong time. 

Also, Fox news article, am i supposed to believe that?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

Well I think theres probably some truth to this because of a few reasons.

1) He hasn't denied the charges. 
2) The stories have a similar thread of drugging

This is why I think he's guilty too. A shame.
They are all very consistent with each other, down to nearly every detail, follows a clear pattern.

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

If having women wanting to give you some at the drop of dime, with no bullsh*t, no strings attached, due to you being an actor and a well renowned one for that matter doesn't translate into having power and control, I don't know what does..

Melchior
  • Melchior

you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:37 AM

If having women wanting to give you some at the drop of dime, with no bullsh*t, no strings attached, due to you being an actor and a well renowned one for that matter doesn't translate into having power and control, I don't know what does..

Yes but rape is about violence first and foremost, not sex. 

• K20 likes this

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:38 AM

This just saddens me. Nothing good can come of it.

Some old man who is probably guilty will spend the rest of his life with the regrets of what he shouldn't have done, at least hopefully he's reformed enough if he did it to think like that and a bunch of woman who've been traumatized by this will probably feel no different for the rest of there lives.

I just don't want to hear anything more about it, isn't there any non-washed up politicians, actors, entertainers or singers we can trust?

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by johnny_zoo, 21 November 2014 - 11:55 AM.

Which is why I think he did it because of deeper underlying issues.

Whites heavily oppressed blacks in the 1950s through 80's and no doubt any black male such as Bill Cosby growing up in this time period will have a reason to harbor resentment towards whites in general. I think his sexual domination of women who were all white shows he was degrading what America (you could say "white men") placed on a pedestal and by degrading and raping white women was a way of feeling superior to those who had made him feel inferior.

It wasn't just about the sex with white women as is quite clear otherwise he could have asked or 'courted' them like a normal person, it seems to be about power and control but notice its mainly white women involved in this so that has to be a factor in him doing this at all. And he did it while he was married so its not like he was likely to be starved of sex assuming his marriage was going well of course. You see, to drug and rape someone you need to think of the person as less than human and have a lot of anger and hatred bottled up or at least opened when the rape is occurring. No one ever raped while emotionally calm and to do it shows someone who had much disdain hatred for his victims probably white women in general which could be an extension of his repressed anger at white society for being discriminated against growing up in a racist society. Who knows I'm just typing aloud here.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

Which is why I think he did it because of deeper underlying issues.

Whites heavily oppressed blacks in the 1950s through 80's and no doubt any black male such as Bill Cosby growing up in this time period will have a reason to harbor resentment towards whites in general. I think his sexual domination of women who were all white shows he was degrading what America (you could say "white men") placed on a pedestal and by degrading and raping white women was a way of feeling superior to those who had made him feel inferior.

It wasn't just about the sex with white women as is quite clear otherwise he could have asked or 'courted' them like a normal person, it seems to be about power and control but notice its mainly white women involved in this so that has to be a factor in him doing this at all. And he did it while he was married. You see, to drug and rape someone you need to think of the person as less than human or of no value at all so to do it, so his actions shows someone who had much disdain/dislike for his victims probably white women in general which could be an extension of his repressed anger at white society for being discriminated against growing up in a racist society. Who knows I'm just typing aloud here.

Interesting thought there. South Africa is heading down that dangerous path and it's honestly extremely depressing to watch, so much for reform..

KFranchise
  • KFranchise

Marquess of Queensbury Rules only baby

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

PUT MOLLY ALL IN HER PUDDING POP............SHE EEN KNOW IT

I TOOK HER HOME AND WIPPITY ZIPPITY WOO! SHE EEN KNOW IT

Sorry Bill....

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

Goddammit, Justin Bieber was born in the wrong time. 

Also, Fox news article, am i supposed to believe that?

Hey i'm the same way i don't like to Fox news either but in this article they are actually not wrong.

You just need to google Hollywood Child Rape or other associated terms and you'll come up iwth more articles just like that one.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

It is NEVER in the interest of the Accused to make any statements outside of Court.
They are never used to prove innocence and can only fuel further allegations.
A single misstatement or error of memory will drive the stake into the accused's heart.

So KEEP your MOUTH SHUT! It is the duty of the Prosecution to prove the fact, do not give them help.

Remember, Once accused, always abused regardless of the case verdict.
The wonders of Trial by Press.

[Simpson and Jackson have gone before.]

Advice to all, If you do not say anything, to anyone, it is difficult to be called a lair.

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by K20, 22 November 2014 - 08:49 AM.

Some old man who is probably guilty will spend the rest of his life with the regrets of what he shouldn't have done,

I REALLY doubt he had any regret, if there is any regret its probably regret that he's been caught at this moment in time, and he should have covered his tracks better.

Child molesters and abusers have no regret. anyone accused who says they regret what they did is bullsh*tting.

No lie.

politicians, royal families and celebrities all have money and power. they've all done something illegal that the normal person wouldn't get away with.

how do we know brad and angelina [apologies if you aint done nothing wrong] ain't got people in a basement, and using them as slaves and abusing them daily, and when they are finished with them and need new meat they "dispose of them". its not so far fetched when there's ACTUAL people locking up kids in rooms and basements for years without being caught, even having kids. a person with large amounts of money and power will most likely never be caught. people follow them like dogs and kiss every step they take.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

He might be innocent. 

I'll wait for the result of the trial.

People are capable to lie about everything and celebs are an easy target for such accusations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users