Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

@Wanderer - Cool mate, I'm surely glad that you've joined us, another great "new season signing" :)

I'm sure all of you "old hunters" will help in keeping this thread as smooth as possible, beware of weekends though ;)

• Wanderer800, CanOdope and Stipeyy like this

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:52 AM Edited by SuperMaruoBrassiere, 19 November 2014 - 05:33 AM.

I'm glad to see that people are still exploring!

Has anyone tried looking for the (supposedly) "bigfoot"-like shape that was spotted in the next gen trailer?
http://gtaforums.com...cene-breakdown/
I don't see any mention of bigfoot here (aside from the silhouette image in the first post).
If it was intentional, maybe it was just a reference to the Last One mission?

Also, I'm really surprised that I can't find an image of the next gen alien in the ice yet. Since it's in the prologue, that alien should obviously be the first thing to look for...

EDIT @ WillyDope (below):

> nothing more than the shadow of the rock...

I did some photo editing magic on that image from the next gen trailer and it almost looked like it might be something. I kind of thought it looked like a centaur, maybe a fantasy from one of Trevor's drug-induced nightmares? LOL.

You're right though, it could just be a shadow, or the rock, or the rock's shadow. But people were talking about it when the trailer came out, so I wonder why nobody's talking about it now.

And I'm honestly surprised that there are no pics of the the alien in the ice yet. It would only take minutes of game play to look for the alien. Last year, pics of the alien (and the chiliad mural and underwater UFO) were the first real, documented clues!

http://gtaforums.com...found-in-ocean/
http://gtaforums.com...entry1063371291

• Eram and CanOdope like this

WillyDope
  • WillyDope

Neighborhood Dope Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:09 AM Edited by WillyDope, 19 November 2014 - 05:20 AM.

I still think that bigfoot or "yeti" seen in the first CG trailer is nothing more than the shadow of the rock...

Also I thought about mentioning this months ago but changed my mind as I figured it held no significance, but since the search is back on maybe it can give all you hunters a slight glimmer of hope.

I work at the radio station Hot 97 here in NYC and we were doing monthly gaming events sponsored by Rockstar with some of our jocks and hip-hop personalities playing GTA: O against fans.  Anyway, while we did these events staff and developers from the Rockstar offices would always be in attendence just chilling and kicking it with us and me being one of the people that went crazy with the hunt last gen, i had to ask if they could offer any insight on the mystery and (unsurprisingly) they replied, "I knew you were going to ask that (lol), you know we cant give you any info on that".

Now i know that doesnt really offer much help in where to search, BUT I do believe that it means there is SOMETHING to look for.  The vibe and impression they gave with the answer seemed as if there is something out there and they all know the (GTA) world is going crazy looking for it.

Sorry this wasnt really helpful, just hope it gives you guys some motivation in the search!

• Eram and Jphunter0 like this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by EramVerdes, 19 November 2014 - 05:46 AM.

@Super - I'm surely glad that you're still around here, not only on reddit ;)

That "Bigfoot" place, shown at a R* official video, should be thoroughly checked (while playing with T, just maybe), either to confirm or debunk it.

I'll add it soon on the OP as something to be checked.

@WillyD - It is indeed helpful imho.

Hopefully you'll also join and help us "crack" this thing wide open...

Edit - OP will be updated soon, mainly due to all your contributions, I just wish...

No worries, I'll duly credit you guys/gals, just bring us the pics that we need, in doubt just check the OP or PM me!

• SuperMaruoBrassiere likes this

Rezurrect
  • Rezurrect

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:47 AM

I most likely won't be getting Next Gen for a while, but I have already came up with something if anybody is willing to give it a try. Can you try bringing Chop to one of the Peyote areas, hallucinate yourself as an animal and try to interact with Chop? Maybe he could lead you somewhere? 

• Jphunter0 likes this

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

00:00:00

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:34 AM

Peyote trip, turn into a Cow, get beamed up into a UFO and mutilated?

• paulmgrath likes this

Pastry
  • Pastry

im fed up with this worl

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:39 AM

I think I found something that will help you guys hunt advance A LOT. It might be nothing but it's worth it. So on the PS4 version I was modding a vehicle in LSC and under the neon lights options there was a BLACKLIGHT! What if we put this on our vehicle and keep a close eye on the roads see if we find anything? Just a theory I made.
  • carnage., DVDPlus, Vertighost and 1 other like this

Jphunter0
  • Jphunter0

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:44 AM Edited by Jphunter0, 19 November 2014 - 08:49 AM.

Thanks cakelover. Good theory. Wondering if it might work with the xenon lights.

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

So you can now be diffent animals in the game. But when you are a chicken the altruist music starts. It doesnt happen at any other animal. Weird. We have to get to the camp with the chicken and probaly lay an egg.

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:28 AM

Crazy is that true about the music only happening with the chicken? Are there no roosters in the game?

Has anyone Peyote-transformed into a cow, and tried to interact with a UFO as a cow. On second thought I would say no one has 100 percented next gen yet so UFO'S won't be spawning for anyone at the moment hey? correct me If I'm wrong and you have 100% that would be dope.

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

Crazy is that true about the music only happening with the chicken? Are there no roosters in the game?

Has anyone Peyote-transformed into a cow, and tried to interact with a UFO as a cow. On second thought I would say no one has 100 percented next gen yet so UFO'S won't be spawning for anyone at the moment hey? correct me If I'm wrong and you have 100% that would be dope.

I watched several videos it only starts with the chicken. Im pretty sure you can lay an egg on the rock of the altruist camp or somewhere there.

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

I kind of see an connection with the naked altruists and the replaced face witch his now a cock.(and well the human cock)

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

Anyone willing to spend many in game days as a chicken to see if anything happens after a long time?

Jphunter0
  • Jphunter0

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:36 AM Edited by Jphunter0, 19 November 2014 - 09:45 AM.

For OG users, this raises a good point, given the sacrifical nature of the A.camp. I know people have tried 'self' sacrifice there (ironic play on the altruist name?) but animals,..im not aware off...
I dont think the peyotes n.g. going to be the solution because it would indicate N.G. ONLY solution, which i dont think would happen. Dont despair og users. Together with the sun flares and blacklight thing, its getting interesting what they HAVE changed.

@Dan and V.ghost. I read it started with others but as im not n.g. I cant confirm.
  • Eram likes this

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:19 AM

I'll be rejoining the hunt when I can save up £350 to buy a PS4, although GTA6 will probably be out by then. Kids, debts, bills, etc.

Until then, good luck guys. Hope you can crack this.

• Wanderer800, Eram, dAfTpUnK2010 and 2 others like this

Gears of Skorge III
  • Gears of Skorge III

Who wants toast?

• New Members
  • England

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I'm back!!!!!

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

back in town baby!

• Gears of Skorge III likes this

Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

Someone posted this on /r/chiliadmystery very interesting. Notice how the autosave icon appears too.

• MrAssClap likes this

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM

Sounds like some kind of bird

DrBest
  • DrBest

work in progress

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

Anyone willing to spend many in game days as a chicken to see if anything happens after a long time?

when i get CG V i smoke some weed and amusing myself running around as chicken for days, visiting altruist camp first.

Maybe i get some freakin big thing rollin lol

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by fwenshy, 19 November 2014 - 01:59 PM.

Doesn't sound like anything to me.

I really do hope something is found. But if you look at things from a logical point of view, how many millions of times has GTAV been played and explored by vast amounts of people over god knows how many millions of hours of gameplay and nothing extra has been found since very early on after GTAV last gen release. If something is to be found it will be found within the first week or two. After that I wouldn't bother wasting my time.

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by Fran_Halen, 19 November 2014 - 02:42 PM.

@Inb4DDosIn: It was codes for money they gave me for preordering the game.

@EramVerdes: I took a pic and for some reason nothing is showing up in my Social Club. Hopefully this isn't going to be an issue. If it comes down to it I can just use the share feature and make quick videos until it's fixed. I'm going to hop on in a little bit and see if I can get this worked out.

@Everybody else: It's great to see everyone so excited about hunting again.  

• Eram and caudy like this

smilersheps
  • smilersheps

Heathen

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by smilersheps, 19 November 2014 - 03:14 PM.

@Fran_Halen: really excited!!

Alas the only game I'm playing at the moment is checking Tesco online to see the status of my copy! It's waiting to be dispatched now, so making progress haha. Either way, I can't wait to get started.

I think the dilemma I will have is wanting to take my time and just enjoy completing the game thoroughly, but also wanting to get that 100% as quickly as possible to commence the hunt!

For the guy's playing, I was just wondering, how different (if at all) is 100% completion looking to be this time? Peyote is at least one extra thing I'm assuming is in there.

And secondly, I just can't wait to get tripping and try things out with the animals, especially chicken/cock because of the updated glyph...the only thing is so far I have only seen Michael and Franklin munching the buttons. If there is some peyote/cock/alturist camp thing going on, surely uncle T would be the man for the job? Can Trevor eat the peyote?

Edit: Just thinking, it is most probably because all these early vids of the peyote action is before Trev gets unleashed in game. Of course he's going to be able to eat! 

• Eram and Fran_Halen like this

RockstarsPlayer
  • RockstarsPlayer

The Reservoir Dog

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

Alas the only game I'm playing at the moment is checking Tesco online to see the status of my copy! It's waiting to be dispatched now, so making progress haha. Either way, I can't wait to get started.

I think the dilemma I will have is wanting to take my time and just enjoy completing the game thoroughly, but also wanting to get that 100% as quickly as possible to commence the hunt!

For the guy's playing, I was just wondering, how different (if at all) is 100% completion looking to be this time? Peyote is at least one extra thing I'm assuming is in there.

And secondly, I just can't wait to get tripping and try things out with the animals, especially chicken/cock because of the updated glyph...the only thing is so far I have only seen Michael and Franklin munching the buttons. If there is some peyote/cock/alturist camp thing going on, surely uncle T would be the man for the job? Can Trevor eat the peyote?

Edit: Just thinking, it is most probably because all these early vids of the peyote action is before Trev gets unleashed in game. Of course he's going to be able to eat! 

100% Completion Can Be Done Under 24 Hours In Game Time. GTA 5 Is The Easiest GTA Game Yet To 100.00% IMO.
Some people are misunderstood what is actually needed for 100%. GTA V's 100% isn't everything at all. You can complete the game to 100% with 25/50 Stunt jumps, 25/50 Under The Bridges, 8/15 Knife Flight Challenges and the ONLY collectibles needed are 50 Letter Scraps and 50 Spaceship Parts. The underwater collectibles are NOT needed for 100%, neither nuclear waste nor submarine parts. However, i did them all on 360 for 1000G or (Platinum)!

Additionally to this, you DO NOT need any other collectibles or epislon tracts etc. And more importantly you dont need to do every side mission for every contact.

You ONLY need:
All Tonyas Towing
All Beverly Paparazzi Missions
All Hao's Races
Barrys Weed Missions (ONLY FRANKLINS)
Fanatic (ONLY FRANKLINS)
Dom (All 4 Extreme Stunts)
Omega (50 Ship Parts)
Dreyfuss (50 Letter Scraps)

That's it! None of that Kifflom stuff walking for 5 miles in game or spending 10 days in the kifflom outfit needed :)

And of course the additional hobbies & past times

(I WOULD RECOMMEND PURCHASING A STRATEGY GUIDE and OR OBTAINING A SCAN OF ONE)
I look forward to hitting 100% this weekend

• Eram, dAfTpUnK2010 and Fran_Halen like this

smilersheps
  • smilersheps

Heathen

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by smilersheps, 19 November 2014 - 03:53 PM.

100% Completion Can Be Done Under 24 Hours In Game Time. GTA 5 Is The Easiest GTA Game Yet To 100.00% IMO.
Some people are misunderstood what is actually needed for 100%. GTA V's 100% isn't everything at all. You can complete the game to 100% with 25/50 Stunt jumps, 25/50 Under The Bridges, 8/15 Knife Flight Challenges and the ONLY collectibles needed are 50 Letter Scraps and 50 Spaceship Parts. The underwater collectibles are NOT needed for 100%, neither nuclear waste nor submarine parts. However, i did them all on 360 for 1000G or (Platinum)!

Additionally to this, you DO NOT need any other collectibles or epislon tracts etc. And more importantly you dont need to do every side mission for every contact.

You ONLY need:
All Tonyas Towing
All Beverly Paparazzi Missions
All Hao's Races
Barrys Weed Missions (ONLY FRANKLINS)
Fanatic (ONLY FRANKLINS)
Dom (All 4 Extreme Stunts)
Omega (50 Ship Parts)
Dreyfuss (50 Letter Scraps)

That's it! None of that Kifflom stuff walking for 5 miles in game or spending 10 days in the kifflom outfit needed :)

And of course the additional hobbies & past times

(I WOULD RECOMMEND PURCHASING A STRATEGY GUIDE and OR OBTAINING A SCAN OF ONE)
I look forward to hitting 100% this weekend

Cheers mate, good to see it listed like that to know what you do need.

I do understand what is and isn't needed, and like you, did the proper 100% on OG!! That's my dilemma though, personally I like to do all that extra stuff (wearing the Kifflom robes being a highlight, brother brother!!) anyway and feel like I can't get down to some serious hunting until it is...but I want to do that hunting as quickly as possible. I know, I'm crazy.

Also, I wrote this on the peyote thread, and it could be of interest here for now:

I think I saw someone say it's a shame you can't pick up money, and maybe you can't interact with objects, but what happens if you are tripping and go to another peyote location, what are the chances you could munch another?! 

Imagine if you can chain the trips together, munch all in one go. Doubt it's possible anyway, but the results would be more insane than a jet pack haha!

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Football aficionado

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Does the space docker have anything to do with this?

smilersheps
  • smilersheps

Heathen

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

Does the space docker have anything to do with this?

I do wonder if all the things that were tried with the space docker on OG, will be attempted again on CG?!

Do you have CG version whats_a_username?

Not sure what thread it was on but I think I saw somewhere that cars can be fitted with black light now? Possibility for messages to be revealed maybe.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

May be related to Michael's Murder Mystery?

lloyd
  • lloyd

i'm gay

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:51 PM

Someone posted this on /r/chiliadmystery very interesting. Notice how the autosave icon appears too.

hmmm i think the save icon might just be to do with saving stats, miles walked, map uncoverd etc.

also the Alien is still in the Prologue and looks the same, its here

http://youtu.be/bmhgZVPQsc0?t=7m28s

ghitu20
  • ghitu20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:31 PM Edited by ghitu20, 19 November 2014 - 05:40 PM.

http://www.reddit.co..._now_enterable/

Major Breakthrough!!!

In next gen in gta online the mine door is now enterable if you blow it up with a sticky

There is also a dead body in there with a film reel next to him.Possible michael murder mistery relation?
Also the peyote plants can transform you into a bird.Maybe when we get 100% we can fly in the ss ufo from the opening hatch

Also look at this
It triggered an auto save so this is suspicious
  • Wanderer800, Eram, Fran_Halen and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users