7,764 replies to this topic
Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

@Galehaut
That literally did not explain anything that I asked for. If he did "program" it then what is the purpose for it and what does it represent? And why does it only show at a certain distance??
  • MechanicMammal and Soulshroude like this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Eram, 6 days ago.

@Galehaut

No comment... again, I'm not going to hijack the thread with "Craft" lecturing.  The "Smooth" Ashlar that I AM, would like to go back into what THIS thread is actually about and not keep on with derailing the context of the topic further (Unless of course I have the permission from either or both Eram as the Original Poster, and the Admin).

@Soul - As long as it's directly game related, I can't see why not, despite kinda "fearing/feeling" that it eventually might escalate into some unwishful argumentation...

Imho, it might even be thread worthy ;) You can always PM Tiger or Dagger, all cool here, as far as I'm concerned!

-snip-

Tivoli is a town in Italy. 

-snip-

Just FYG - Though that's an undisputed statement, and I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here, it can mean some other stuff too, mainly linked to some large diversion area/arena.

It's a quite common referral word on some countries, immediately linked "in thoughts" to a specific theater on most, even by the less theatrical dude alive, which would be my case :D

• Le biatch likes this

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Soulshroude, 6 days ago.

Thanks for that, Eram.  But... I'll digress regarding the "Ashlar" query.  It's technically not relevant to the game since we all know what the "cubes" represent anyway.  Whether they're depicted as rough or smooth, it depends on what the dev's reasoning was for putting those graphics inside the game, were.  Personally I don't think it is a Masonic reference at all.

Regarding the "Tivoli" comment, we have something like that here in New Orleans, as well.  The location is called: Lee Circle.  It is the place where a Statue was placed once in honor of General Robert E. Lee.  Before the statue was placed, the original name for the lot was Tivoli Place, due to a Carousel being in the middle of the Circle.  It was where the first Civil War regiment was camped by the Confederacy.  No, I'm not getting into the politics, I'm simply giving a seque due to relation with the name, "Tivoli", yeah.

I'm still waiting on an actual answer regarding LeBiatch's original question about the two monsters, the ladder and the UFO.

• Eram and Le biatch like this

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

Past crimes: Witchcraft, Stealing fire from the gods

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Galehaut, 5 days ago.

I'm still waiting on an actual answer regarding LeBiatch's original question about the two monsters, the ladder and the UFO.

And why are you '' waiting '' for answers ? Can't you get them yourself ? Is this a hunting thread or your just all passively waiting for a single guy like me to solve it for you ? 

The destination is the journey ... I imagine us all at a big marathon going around a big city , looking at a 6 hours run in front of us. The start is given , i start the marathon , slowly keeping my pace , doing everything to maintain my energy while hoping that this body that i trained for months only for this will keep me on the road. I'm doing my own thing , not paying attention to others around me since i'm concentrated on my breathing and my pace. then after a very hard race , i finally reach the end ( which is the start in reality ) and then see a bunch of people still at the starting line.

I'm confused. What are they doing there ? they just stand still , looking at their watch often , while also throwing insults to other racers who finish the race. What the hell is their problem ? Aren't they here to experience a marathon ? Still confused , i go back home though , satisfied after my performance and with my head full of memories forever.

Oh btw. Lester sent us a message yesterday. Rockstar released the complete wallpaper i was looking for and Lester added something for me ... I realized that something was up with that wallpaper after doing my last Lester wallpaper analysis that you've seen here. Since they released a wallpaper showing Lester along with a lot of different symbology , i went back on all previous Lester arts last week. That's when i found something very interesting.

Original 2015 

hbAFAuq.jpg

This image was first released in 2015 when GTA advertised the online heists finally being released. The next image was taken by me from an online montage where i kept only Lester zoom in to reveal the information hidden by the Letters. Rockstar used the same technique to hide information from that new Lester wallpaper that we can see as a desktop image of his laptop. Under here is a zoom in of that picture that i found inside another Rockstar online montage. 

IqDIQuKl.png

This time it reveals a very important information. Lester got his access inside the FIB database BEFORE SP. I started to expose that picture on all communities earlier this week. I was asking around to know if anyone had ever seen a complete wallpaper for that scene. Most people just didn't know but nobody could show me a complete version. That's when i saw Rockstar tuesday event picture ... 

gX9tcGo.png

That was it ! It's the complete wallpaper !!! But wait ! what's that new detail they added ? I went inside the code of the web page to find the image link in hope to find a better resolution but i couldn't. This is the event released by Rockstar 4 days ago. We can now see the wallpaper but only in low res sadly. There's a new image added though ; a man with his arms up in the air. There's no way to identify the man on the CCTV screen. Also ; Lester seems to be editing that man in reality. I told people around the communities that we had to wait for the full wallpaper to know the real story.

Rockstar ( Or Lester ... ? ) answered my prayers yesterday morning.

Full res Lester wallpaper taken from Rockstar games twitter feed.

w62K45Y.jpg

That's right , It's Michael with his iconic pose. It creates even more questions though ; is Lester editing this in the CCTV or is Michael at Lester's house during online ? and why is he giving us a double finger !!? What are you trying to tell us Lester aka the molester aka. creepy uncle Lester aka. LJT !!? Personally , i think that Lester added that Michael there to give the fingers to all the haters. : *)

UB3rkA0.jpg

OH Whoa wait ... WHOS HIDING THERE !!?

PwCqG8o.png

I'ma call you Clever brother Lester from now on. :*) Let it be known , we'll be scooter brother 4 life!

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Le biatch, 5 days ago.

@Galehaut
Soo..you don't know the answer, figures. There are some things in this game Sir Galehaut that you will NEVER know, and this right here is one of them.
Yes the path to enlightenment could have been the journey the whole time, but there are countless other things in game that need further explanation.
One could even argue that the mural was indeed slowly predicting dlc and our patience was just needed for it to come to the light.
Give thanks? Most won't even care for the content since its online but we need to understand that our online character is part of the story nomatter how much we deny it.

EDIT: I'm not trying to start a war or make enemies, but we need answers and derailing sh*t isn't going to make things better. We need you to be on the ball Sir Galehaut or you will be eventually burned at the stake here in this forum for not helping out.

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago Edited by MelvinV, 5 days ago.

Hello everyone again.

I'm not joining in on this conversation becouse omg too much information. I assume you guys can handle it.

However I was looking in the files today and found something verry strange and kinda cool. I found a folder in openIV named Patchday1ng, In that file there is another file somewhere called global or something. Beside that there is a xml file which is saying all content is locked. you can scroll all the way down but all content is locked.

However everything was in chinese so I had to use my best friend google translate to help me. So don't expect everything to be 100% accurate but at least 80/90%

i've got a picture, in the code they talk about sea monsters, Electromagnetism and some strange rifles and if i'm right some lights and a axe 

However look for yourseld if you have openIV and translate everything.

Pretty cool right.

Here are the pictures

Y4hz4Sx.png

MBFSc7H.png

BNsHGUk.png

And I just started looking in the files so if there are any data miners. Could you uhm. help me?

and they talk about elektromagnetism by itself. so maybe we just have to wait for the thunder to smash a signal tower.

Pink Pineapple
  • Pink Pineapple

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

That's right , It's Michael with his iconic pose. It creates even more questions though ; is Lester editing this in the CCTV or is Michael at Lester's house during online ? and why is he giving us a double finger !!? What are you trying to tell us Lester aka the molester aka. creepy uncle Lester aka. LJT !!? Personally , i think that Lester added that Michael there to give the fingers to all the haters. : *)

UB3rkA0.jpg

That's from the mission 'Friend Request'.

0L9Ww9V.jpg

• universetwisters, Eram, Frito-Man and 2 others like this

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

UB3rkA0.jpg

That's from the mission 'Friend Request'.

0L9Ww9V.jpg

You know why. Rockstar wanted to make the doomsday dlc for sp but becouse online gives rockstar way more money they made it for online.

The wallpaper is a leftover off the original. I know this becouse rockstar makes their wallpapers way long before the next dlc/game.

For example in the first big smoke wallpaper of gta sa big smoke was in the wallpaper with ryder and sweet at the poker table. They removed smoke and added him in in the remade version anyway.

the first picture was the original wallpaper and the second one the official.

7327385b878b6f1a2fca037432e030ea.jpg

e6ec15c18d41909cfc918c402daa9102832487bb

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago Edited by RedDagger, 5 days ago.

-snip-

Guys you know gta iv right with the developer exterior in the air. Gta V has one too, however this time you can only see it with codewalker. ingame there is nothing

Edit: It's the director mode place. However it's too detailed so that's why I thought it was a def place. even the files say CMloInstanceDef
myr9NCP.jpg

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

@Melvin v
Please stop flooding this thread with unrelated junk from dlc content online. If you actually played you would know that these are from lesters heist board in the new facilities when you start the doomsday heist.

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

@Melvin v
Please stop flooding this thread with unrelated junk from dlc content online. If you actually played you would know that these are from lesters heist board in the new facilities when you start the doomsday heist.

oops embarresing myself. I will delete stuff that's not useful. I don't play online you know, I don't like that verry much and my game is modded and i'm too lazy to delete stuff

• Le biatch likes this

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

@Melvin v

oops embarresing myself. I will delete stuff that's not useful. I don't play online you know, I don't like that verry much and my game is modded and i'm too lazy to delete stuff
Not trying to disrespect or anything. I think its cool you are trying to help but I'm preventing mass hysteria here lol. Don't give up the hunt my friend.
  • dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Deadman2112, 5 days ago.

I was doing hanger missions tonight. One of the runs Ron sent me on was to steel supplies from the Epsilon Center.
At the start Ron basically says, are they crazy or have they really met our alien overlords...
Then says that's a debate for another day.

considering that all of this is pointing more and more to online should this topic not be moved to the online section?

I know many are not going to welcome this idea, but I feel under the circumstances it's a valid question

Server side would be the best place to hide something, if you really wanted it to be a mystery that would actually require solving rather than hacking
  • anthony likes this

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago Edited by MelvinV, 3 days ago.

Guys I found a sound file named codename which contains strange stuff. Don't know what to do with it.

https://soundcloud.c.../gta-v-codename

anyway did people found the codex as a sound file already?

Here is the link:

https://soundcloud.c...627302240/codex

So looks like we ain't looking for a antenna. But for a intercom according to low latency in the SP_SOUNDS.DAT54.REL

fDvjtmb.png

ZergStation
  • ZergStation

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 days ago

Just throwing a Bone.

http://blackcellphones.com

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 days ago

Just throwing a Bone.

Site aint working man.

ZergStation
  • ZergStation

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 days ago

Just throwing a Bone.

Site aint working man.

It's working fine for me. 

QcSxTh0.png

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 days ago

Just throwing a Bone.

Site aint working man.

It's working fine for me. 

QcSxTh0.png

You made this yourself. Nice wix watermark my man.

With wix you can make your own website. Its promoting all there stuff over my whole country

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Define irony:

It snowed here in New Orleans, but the only way I'll get to see snow in the game is "online".

Nice epsilon picture... What does it have to do with the black cellphone?
  • Deadman2112 likes this

ZergStation
  • ZergStation

Player Hater

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 days ago Edited by ZergStation, 2 days ago.

No f*cking idea. It was trending on Chiliad reddit, so i shared it with you guys.

I'm not the creator of the website, sorry MelvinV. :)

https://www.reddit.c...ing_about_this/

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

MelvinV
  • MelvinV

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

No f*cking idea. It was trending on Chiliad reddit, so i shared it with you guys.
I'm not the creator of the website, sorry MelvinV. :)
https://www.reddit.c...ing_about_this/

However. From the watermark i can see this is unofficial

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Too bad it is being acknowledged as "obvious trolling".  Otherwise, I would have taken it more seriously... I could have, BUT... anyone can create a wix.com site based on the fact that mostly website noobs are the only ones who would go so far as "copy/paste" to create something like this.  Who ever it was, really needed to try harder to convince  their target.

• Deadman2112 likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Deadman2112, A day ago.

lol
I don't even bother looking at outside liknks, unless it's R* official.
The way I see it is...
If there is a Mystery, then the clues are in the game. There is no need to put them on some external website, because the game has its own network.

That's not to say that other games haven't done this in the past. Doom had an external website, but it was an official website call Martian Buddy and the website URL was actually found in the game as a clue.

Considering the folowing...

1 There are no clues hinting to an external URL in the game.
2 Its not an official site.
3 The game has its own built in mini network.

...then it's not even worth looking at IMO.

Besides, it's just a game, not some universal answer lol.

@soul
Yeah bro this weather has been crazy. Hot one day, frozen ice the next...
  • Soulshroude and JuliusCaesar like this

SomeComfyGuy
  • SomeComfyGuy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 hours ago

So... Is Rockstar cooking something up? Other than the meth they bought with shark card money. From what I've seen on youtube and reddit and stuff, is that whole sky circle thing real?
This one:

lost-in-emotions
  • lost-in-emotions

Alice Liddell

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 hours ago

^ tbh, what the f* is this? i dont see a "ring" or something. this video shows... NOTHING.

i tried to translate it. i think that guy have a bad graphic / flatscreen and he is praising a technically colorbanding.

here im on an imac and everything is fine. at home on my DELL who has terrible colorbanding it should be a ring.

ok, the  PENRIS Logo is really strange and could mean more then expected, but this Vid is ..... sry

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users