7,589 replies to this topic
Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Eram, 6 days ago.

I don't play online, so f*ck it, as far as I'm concerned on gameplay, but I disagree that this is a big FO to all hunters. Imho, 1st with the crashed ufo and now with this sh*t, they're finally publicly acknowledging that the original SP (old gen) was always supposed to support way more than it ended up to occur, even if dependable on early free or payed dlcs. I always liked the theory "if the mural is there since start, no DLC should be needed to solve it", that would be the "right" thing to do, imho that is...
Somewhere still on concept stage, for whatever ($🙊) reasons, they must have just decided to start cutting sh*ts out and, sadly for all of us SP's lovers, MP quickly took 80-90-95-99-100% of their attention.
Maybe I'm seeing it all wrong, but, again imho, this prooves that every f*cking single theory since start was always doomed to be dead wrong ;)

The ride though.... that was surely lots of fun 😊

Still some x-files out there though, like the neverending altruists mission, the scientists that changed at the satellite array, etc... However, after thoroughly analysing it all, I think that they aimed way up high, only to later came down to f*cking reality, change their aim, were damn cleaning-sloppy and way cocky/ashamed to admit it after a while (I'm sure we all still remember that SP's announcement, specifying new M, F and T's adventures...)

Take care guys/gals, all the best!
  • Cutter De Blanc, StangOne50, Crimie and 2 others like this

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

aka. MuralDeciphered

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Galehaut, 6 days ago.

Still some x-files out there though, like the neverending altruists mission, the scientists that changed at the satellite array, etc... However, after thoroughly analysing it all, I think that they aimed way up high, only to later came down to f*cking reality, change their aim, were damn cleaning-sloppy and way cocky/ashamed to admit it after a while (I'm sure we all still remember that SP's announcement, specifying new M, F and T's adventures...)

That ; or you don't understand what a misinterpretation is. We could also call that a personal bias at this point.

The altruist mission got an ending message and also got an aftermath shown in The Senora Beacon Newspaper available only after that last mission. The infinite shootout is labeled as a new gen glitch simply. It's very important to not confuse gameplay bugs with actual lore intended to be found by the developers / writers.

The npcs spawns that apparently '' changed '' again are a blatant misinterpretation. I'm not even sure what you're trying to imply here but i can already tell that you're wrong.

My theory still stand and i'll go even farther here ; this patch will bring a conclusion to it. Stay tuned , Truth believers. The whole story is about to unfold in front of your eyes.

• anthony likes this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Not sure why, but I'd always bet that md would be the 1st one to reply me ;)
Sorry dude, if any proof was needed, this nailed it for good, you always were wrong! I do love theories/thesis that somehow try to adjust, sometimes even giving place to some funny memes, so do feel free to keep enlighten me/us on all that, that despite though miles and miles of texting, you still seem to be non-altruisticly keeping to yourself... shame on you ;)
  • StangOne50 and Soulshroude like this

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

aka. MuralDeciphered

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Galehaut, 6 days ago.

Not sure why, but I'd always bet that md would be the 1st one to reply me ;)
Sorry dude, if any proof was needed, this nailed it for good, you always were wrong! 

I'm wrong about what exactly ? I've always stated that the jetpack wasn't present in the game and could be added in a future DLC , most likely online. Seems like i was spot on. :p

, so do feel free to keep enlighten me/us on all that, that despite though miles and miles of texting, you still seem to be non-altruisticly keeping to yourself... shame on you ;)

I will chime in ; don't worry. but it won't be in your thread. I feel that such a vibrant and interesting subject deserve it's own thread by now , just by respect to everyone who wish to truly contribute to concrete discussions based on in-game lore facts.

away from the joke that this thread became over the years where personally attacking posters also became the norm just like you displayed here once again.

If you can specifically point out how this online DLC disprove that the final mission at the end of the game correspond perfectly with the end of the mural , i'll gladly answer to your interrogation. Sadly right now i have nothing to answer to here.

• anthony likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Deadman2112, 6 days ago.

Looks like the jet pack may be finally coming, unfortunately not the way we had all hoped for :/
https://socialclub.r...tch-the-Trailer

"all the way to the inner depths of Mount Chiliad"
Seems like they officially moved the mystery from SP to online.
Its a damn shame.

Agreed.
I would say better late then never
...but adding it in MP?

What was the point to the all of the clues in the SP side of things?

What a total waste of time

Disappointed R
...truly
  • StangOne50 and Eram like this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

"where personally attacking posters also became the norm just like you displayed here once again." -The irony is just utterly hilarious, if it wasn't so damned sad...
Md's theory elsewhere on the forums - Are you really finally considering it? Thank Kraff for that 😂
@Dead - Right on bro, they left SP as some kind of "soon to be solved mess", sadly doomed to be unsolved ;)
  • StangOne50, Deadman2112 and Soulshroude like this

ChrisET
  • ChrisET

Rockstar Games PSYCHO

• Members

Posted 6 days ago Edited by ChrisET, 6 days ago.

Anyone else shocked to see them show the jet pack launching right above mount chiliad? 

also the more I think about it dam them if they do not add the jet pack to single player now... GTA online yayyy 

• Iroquois likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Deadman2112, 5 days ago.

Has anyone else listened to the 2nd part of Ron's radio show?

He interviews a woman and during the interview he mentions he has bunkers stashed all over Blaine County just waiting for people who have a need for them

I'm assuming the mentioning of the bunker is a tip to the gun runner business

Then they listen to a few crazy messages left by Ron's listeners.

She mentioned floods and destruction and at the end Ron ends up throwing her out
...lol

Then he listens to more messages left on the truth Seeker hotline and a trucker mentions jetpacks

Another caller mentions that the real enemy is an AI that is going to destroy us all

Considering...
It doesn't surprise me that they are releasing it in online
...still disappointed

polaris23
  • polaris23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I don't play online, so f*ck it, as far as I'm concerned on gameplay, but I disagree that this is a big FO to all hunters. Imho, 1st with the crashed ufo and now with this sh*t, they're finally publicly acknowledging that the original SP (old gen) was always supposed to support way more than it ended up to occur, even if dependable on early free or payed dlcs. I always liked the theory "if the mural is there since start, no DLC should be needed to solve it", that would be the "right" thing to do, imho that is...
Somewhere still on concept stage, for whatever ($🙊) reasons, they must have just decided to start cutting sh*ts out and, sadly for all of us SP's lovers, MP quickly took 80-90-95-99-100% of their attention.
Maybe I'm seeing it all wrong, but, again imho, this prooves that every f*cking single theory since start was always doomed to be dead wrong ;)

The ride though.... that was surely lots of fun 😊

Take care guys/gals, all the best!

wow... I'm actually forced to agree with you.
  • Eram likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Nah eram, i dont agree with the mystery aspect. I think it always has been in the game (SP) from the very start. I dont mean ours precisely, it couldve, i just mean the mystery definitely existed in its entirety at some point during or b4 release. Why? Well,

• the latest clues found by this community a few months ago solved a part of the mystery before they released the ufo thing in online.
  • all the clues we have found intertwine with one another which have led us to the point we reached with the mystery.
  • Everything pointed to the same "suspects = locations". We were on the right track.
  • In this new trailer, you can see an underground base/labratory looking thing with what appears to be a silo plus 3 launch bays for the jetpacks which descend what appears to be the area btw alamo sea and the sawmill area. That area looks like the T2 T1 area with that mystery invisible road + that sewer entrance thing. That place has always been suspected to be one of the areas, I guess it could also be the shack but its really hard to tell in the video. Regardless, these new owners of GTA basically found these files, reformatted them and placed them in online coz it is their milking machine not SP.

But without doubt, id bet my left nut, at one time, the mystery was complete and existed fo' real. Before it got dismantled into pieces.

• StangOne50 and Soulshroude like this

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Soulshroude, 4 days ago.

I'm going to agree with the irritation that has fallen on all players who resist the "urge" to play online, or those who hate playing online.  I personally hate online play because it takes away the uniqueness of my own game, even though it is a set storyline and not an RPG.

The storyline has always been there from the start.  I agree with Iroguois and that post.  I'm not going to b*tch about details gone awry through the perspective of the player, R* simply has an agenda and it is being "properly" handled in their own perspective, albeit the players thinking the other hand being of a, "poorly" handled perspective.  Though I can say that it is the 4th Quarter... I did call it that a new DLC or mission basis would be coming into play around this time.  But who am I to say what R* will do next.

If they have it in their right mind, they WILL release it to the S.P. mode with a bit of small extra content for the chance of more purchases with a "Special Edition" package of GTA V, with a trailer of GTA 6... a new redone blue print, and fixes to a few smaller issues that have been bugging players, such as a Grand FINALE to the Altruist Camp saga, a few new items, clothing and weapons (Ala the ALMIGHTY JETPACK) and perhaps a flyable UFO.  It is all wishful thinking, but Tis the Season for things to happen, yeah?

Granted, not all the files have been searched like I keep saying, cause there's simply no way that we know of to access certain file types.  The jetpack coding may have been in the script the entire time and we wouldn't have even known it.  Such as "Sample.Tree.Root.File.0001"... which would make perfect sense and would be easily looked over.  I won't start that argument again, though... no.  At the very least, when the new download does come out, I will aggressively look into the "newly updated" files and post my findings, indefinitely.

Until that time and when R* grants the players the right to play the mission in S.P. mode, which they will... for the extra characters to be added.

At least M.D. was proven wrong.  Another Award to be given out, yeah in the: "Player's Most Likely To Be Banned" Criteria... HA!!!  I digress.

I remain, "ALWAYS IN THE HUNT"

• Iroquois, StangOne50, Eram and 1 other like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I'm going to agree with the irritation that has fallen on all players who resist the "urge" to play online, or those who hate playing online.  I personally hate online play because it takes away the uniqueness of my own game, even though it is a set storyline and not an RPG.

The storyline has always been there from the start.  I agree with Iroguois and that post.  I'm not going to b*tch about details gone awry through the perspective of the player, R* simply has an agenda and it is being "properly" handled in their own perspective, albeit the players thinking the other hand being of a, "poorly" handled perspective.  Though I can say that it is the 4th Quarter... I did call it that a new DLC or mission basis would be coming into play around this time.  But who am I to say what R* will do next.

If they have it in their right mind, they WILL release it to the S.P. mode with a bit of small extra content for the chance of more purchases with a "Special Edition" package of GTA V, with a trailer of GTA 6... a new redone blue print, and fixes to a few smaller issues that have been bugging players, such as a Grand FINALE to the Altruist Camp saga, a few new items, clothing and weapons (Ala the ALMIGHTY JETPACK) and perhaps a flyable UFO.  It is all wishful thinking, but Tis the Season for things to happen, yeah?

Granted, not all the files have been searched like I keep saying, cause there's simply no way that we know of to access certain file types.  The jetpack coding may have been in the script the entire time and we wouldn't have even known it.  Such as "Sample.Tree.Root.File.0001"... which would make perfect sense and would be easily looked over.  I won't start that argument again, though... no.  At the very least, when the new download does come out, I will aggressively look into the "newly updated" files and post my findings, indefinitely.

Until that time and when R* grants the players the right to play the mission in S.P. mode, which they will... for the extra characters to be added.

At least M.D. was proven wrong.  Another Award to be given out, yeah in the: "Player's Most Likely To Be Banned" Criteria... HA!!!  I digress.

I remain, "ALWAYS IN THE HUNT"

Duuuuude a fully decked out SP mode with all the dlc content would be amazing.

But even then the pain from not having EARNED the jet pack via story mode will forever be there. But we have to understand that they changed their plans a lot. I just wish they would have REMOVED the mural on Mt. Chiliad if it wasnt ever going to lead us anywhere.
  • Iroquois, StangOne50, Eram and 3 others like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Deadman2112, 3 days ago.

well the thing to keep mine here is, in the original version of San Andreas a jetpack was a necessary vehicle in order to locate all the hidden packages, unless you were extremely good at parachuting and even then it was difficult without a jetpack

everything in this version of the game is accessible without the use of special vehicles, with the exception of the few things that are found on the ocean floor.

I'm just assuming here, but considering that there was no need for the vehicle, I guess they didn't see a reason to put it in, and are only doing so at this point due to Fan pressure.

Personally the idea of the jetpack is really not all that appealing to me but maybe the mission will be cool to play, but now that I think about it jetpack Deathmatch might not be so bad

who knows, for you jetpack fans maybe they'll make it a usable vehicle in single player, but that's a maybe.

...but if they did I certainly wouldn't hold my breath for any special single player mission that allows you to earn it
  • cp1dell and Eram like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

My only hope is that maybe somehow the jet pack and stuff will be added to SP and can be found some way, like when Rockstar added the whole beast hunt/golden peyote stuff. But considering the alien egg stuff was only available in GTAO Gunrunning, this probably won't be the case.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago

Wow guys, we didn't learn anything from the last time Heists dropped, huh?

No jetpack in SP, I'd eat my hat if they did.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Deadman2112, 3 days ago.

My only hope is that maybe somehow the jet pack and stuff will be added to SP and can be found some way, like when Rockstar added the whole beast hunt/golden peyote stuff. But considering the alien egg stuff was only available in GTAO Gunrunning, this probably won't be the case.

you know that does make me wonder a bit...
It would be cool to find the jetpack stashed behind one of the waterfalls or sitting on the altar of the cannibal compound.
lol

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the file guys say about the vehicle lists that are added.

48 hours to go...

cocogen2003
  • cocogen2003

Covenant Ave Balla OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

There are no words...only lost time...
  • robban likes this

ShiningLight
  • ShiningLight

The cat whisperer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

FIND THE EGG AND THE WORLD IS YOURS!!

Like many of you I only came here to escape but I ended up finding something much bigger than myself ( on the mountain )

It's the only place where I feel as though I mean something.

Welcome to the rebellion forum friends

Are YOU willing to fight? ;) <3
  • XMarqstheSpot, Eram and dAfTpUnK2010 like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I'm far more rich in GTAO than in SP so itd it weird if they finally release everything up for grabs in SP and I can't afford it

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

There are no words...only lost time...

I wouldn't say it's a complete waste of time. More like 50/50.

Who's to say that the whole hunt and the dedication shown by us and others weren't what shaped and paved the way for the Online DLC's, and now the Jetpack.

Rockstar might have gone a completely different direction with online DLC in some cases, or maybe all cases, if we hadn't been so enthusiastic about this whole thing.

It's hard for me to believe that where the DLC is ending up would be 100% the same if we had never existed, BUT that could just be the ego talking.

I'm still of the belief/hope that there will be EE's or homages to some of the more dedicated hunters in the upcoming RDR and/or next GTA game.

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Deadman2112, A day ago.

Someone mentioned an endless mission?

Just curious...
How many of you have seen the infinite thunderstorm?

@x
Agreed about the 50/50
Not a total waste of time, some of it was fun
Most was...
frustrating lol

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Soulshroude, A day ago.

Someone mentioned an endless mission?

Just curious...
How many of you have seen the infinite thunderstorm?

Isn't it almost always stormy on one side of Chiliad, near the actual town location at the top, near where the bodies are found under the sea at the rocks?

What location are you talking about?  I'm also curious regarding an, "endless mission" scenario, yeah.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by Deadman2112, 13 hours ago.

@Soulshroude

Re. The endless mission...

I'm not really sure about the endless Mission thing I just remember someone saying something about the endless altruist mission.
Unless they are referring to the fact that the mission doesn't end until you leave the area, which may very well have been what they were referring to.

As far as the endless rain is concerned...

I'm on next-gen now, so I'm not sure that this applies to the previous gen. However, I was replaying an older save that I had. It was prior to the altruist compound shootout.

Also I'm not sure if this had anything to do with the outcome (as far as the thunderstorm is concerned) but I chose to bring completely different people then on previous attempts, and I noticed on every delivery with the exception of the one that triggers the shootout the guy shouted "Someone has been brought. It is a sign."

..--Edit--..
no it doesn't change anything depending on who you bring. I tried it with a different person and still got the thunderstorm. The restart was what triggered it
..--Edit--..

This is not the first time that I've noticed them say this, but it is the first time that I've heard them say it upon each delivery.

It was around 1pm 13:00 game time when I made the final delivery and it was not raining. When the shootout began, one of the guys yelled out "he knows nothing of sacrifice".
So, on a hunch I decided to let them kill me, to see what happened if I purposely failed the mission.

If you fail the mission you are given the chance to replay, and oddly enough upon restart the weather changed to a thunderstorm and the time had changed to 7am 07:00.

So, I decided to let them kill me a second time. Upon restart, once again it was a thunderstorm only now it was 5pm 17:00.

If you fail and restart again it will go back to 7am. If you restart yet another time, it will go back to 5pm, and so forth and so on...
It just keeps jumping between those two time frames upon each restart.

I only bring up the times because all the other missions (that I'm aware of) restart at the same time everyday. I just thought it was odd that this one restarted at two completely different times.

Anyway once the thunderstorm starts, and you've cleared the compound, as long as you don't leave the compound, the thunderstorm will continue for days, and days, and days.
...endlessly

Well I'm assuming its endless, I purposely left my PlayStation on for a few hours and when I checked, it was still raining in game, and several days in game had passed.
  • Eram and Soulshroude like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 hours ago Edited by polaris23, 7 hours ago.

Aw maaaannnn thanks to the Deluxo and the Jetpack I've been exploring the depths of under the map non stop! Its so easy to wall breach through especially with the Deluxo and roam around.

I went up Mt. Chiliad and found the infamous and mysterious yet to be explained box behind the mural! I really wonder what's the deal with that?

It also made me a bit sad to see the mural art once again, depicting a now lost mystery of the UFO, alien egg and jet pack that got scattered throughout storymode and now online mode.

Ahh mannnnnn this is great.

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

aka. MuralDeciphered

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by Galehaut, 15 hours ago.

I went up Mt. Chiliad and found the infamous and mysterious yet to be explained box behind the mural! I really wonder what's the deal with that?

The altruists mission ( that's completely been explained with the files years ago AND multiple times) ... The texture cube behind the mural ( which is just how textures are applied to surfaces )... is that what we call going full circle ? 

hqdefault.jpg

VCB5KCc.jpg

• anthony likes this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

The altruists mission ( that's completely been explained with the files years ago AND multiple times) ... The texture cube behind the mural ( which is just how textures are applied to surfaces )... is that what we call going full circle ? 

hqdefault.jpg
VCB5KCc.jpg

Wait I don't get it?? I always thought that wall was supposed to open up and lead to that floating cube for some reason but the mystery was abandoned by R*.

What's it have to do with the Altruists mission if you can't get to it? Also, WHICH altruists mission?

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

aka. MuralDeciphered

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 6 hours ago

Wait I don't get it?? I always thought that wall was supposed to open up and lead to that floating cube for some reason but the mystery was abandoned by R*.

What's it have to do with the Altruists mission if you can't get to it? Also, WHICH altruists mission?

Nothing was abandoned apart from Story related DLCs. It's not because a company decided to abandon some single player DLCs that they throw out the game that they already released out of the window while also trashing years of lore within a game universe , a game universe in constant evolution that they keep building on since more than 10 years already.

There's a Mystery , It was solvable from day 1. The last Doomsday DLC gave the last clues which confirms the Mystery. The next clues will most likely be in RDR2 , they even added a transition Easter egg that will most likely continue in RDR2.

From https://twitter.com/themagixian- Kaimeera 

4DfSHDrl.jpg

ngZHfJE.jpg

You always have the choice in the end. Will you take the blue pill or the red pill ?

MTBB47
  • MTBB47

Peacemaker

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 4 hours ago

Just logged in to see what you guys made of this update to online.  I haven't been around since 2015 so doubt many will remember me but it is good to see the OG hunters are still around. 

Im kinda pleased,but more amused with all the content that has been added! A lot of things we have spoken about over the many threads on here, all turn out to have a element of truth. It seams they have either added fan theory's or we have been on the right track all along but with R* not releasing the content it was never entirely solvable. Now they have found away to get the hunters online, and imagine if they have never played online... there is a fair bit to buy to even start to get the jetpack. To get a facility + jetpack alone is minimum close to 5mil (off memory) and you will need at least some guns, vehicles etc to make that kinda money. Did someone say Shark cards...

Im a little upset it didn't get released as a mystery in story mode but i guess after hearing R*'s comments about Online being so successful and deciding not to release single player DLC, it was all planned for Single player but they realized there was more money to be made out of releasing it online. The IAA room in the facility, the story lines for the new heist, (and many other things i noticed with this DLC that evade me as i type this) its just screams story mode expansion. I mean we IAA etc wasn't ever really that prevalent in online, sure it was there in bits and pieces but not like story mode.

Anyway, its been fun, even when ya went to the dark side X, that was actually rather funny. There was a good year or so that this hunt had me hooked (helped me through a rough break up too) and i cant say i've had another game i've ever played that's provided as much value in and out of the game. Whether hunting mystery's, playing story or online its been great. Its had its frustrating moment but the OG hunters, who will know who they are, have helped me enjoy this game even more than i probably should have, so thanks to you all. Keep hunting :-) 

coolpc
  • coolpc

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 hours ago

THIS was find on the Doomsday Heisrs Update!!!
Chiliad mystery is alive :)
eyeitmG.jpg

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

aka. MuralDeciphered

• Members
  • Canada

Posted An hour ago

THIS was find on the Doomsday Heisrs Update!!!
Chiliad mystery is alive :)

Check my profile to see the mural solution. Personally i'm more intrigued by that , is that an hangman game ? o.O

dJdDJgT.jpg

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users