The GTA V Secrets and Mysteries Hunt

7,548 replies to this topic
ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

Not really, a few people said they saw something there as well.

Anyways, i did something.
Please igonre quality and video converter watermark at the beginning. And yes i was using mods too, but they're dont add or affect any content.

the ending, what was that weird thing you shot at the shed?

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:44 AM

Almost appears to be an insect of some sort, maybe a bee?

zoom in on the image. for cell phones, hold your thumb over tge picture and open it in a new link.

Where is the image? I cant seem to find it.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:31 AM

the ending, what was that weird thing you shot at the shed?

Yes i did mod it. I spawned an alien model and set cat's animation to it. Of course it was for lulz.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:48 AM Edited by Sanches, 09 October 2017 - 06:49 AM.

Oh lol, i didn't expected that this video will reach atleast more than 20 views.
Somebody even subscribed.
Anyways, more stuff to check? I need dem practice to make a better quality one. :p

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im sure most of you have seen this but posting it here just in case.

http://www.gameinfor...uto-online.aspx

Its alot of BS but one thing he said was interesting to me. He says the game is very, very complete. He could have worded it differently but he uses the word very twice stressing that the game is complete.

It doesnt sound to me like the mystery was going to be unraveled in some dlc.

• AUScowboy likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by AUScowboy, 4 weeks ago.

Then there is very likely nothing left to find. Code hunter would have found it by now I'm betting. That's why I look forward to online updates as that's the only avenue now for further EE/Mystery related content, and now that they are adding it to online instead of single player like the Golden Peyote and Beast Hunt, well they may be officially done adding EEs to SP :( Of all things, that Alien Egg resupply mission for GTAO Gunrunning really should have been in SP..
  • StangOne50, Fran_Halen, Soulshroude and 1 other like this

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Prankster

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MechanicMammal, 2 weeks ago.

This is something I noticed online but it has changed and has made me a little suspicious.

I started to do some editor work recently to make a short film featuring the Bat mobile and was recording some contact missions using it, all missions were recorded as usual until it came to extraction, I set it to record and a message came up saying "cannot change camera angles in editor on this footage" or something like that.

So after did a different mission and it recorded normally went back to do extraction and got the same message.

I have recorded footage at the base in the past with no issue.

I will try recording in scenarios I have before it may just be that mission that does not allow recording and report back.

Not saying it does but it makes me ask the question, Are they hiding something new at the base?

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

aka. MuralDeciphered

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Galehaut, 2 weeks ago.

This is something I noticed online but it has changed and has made me a little suspicious.

I started to do some editor work recently to make a short film featuring the Bat mobile and was recording some contact missions using it, all missions were recorded as usual until it game to extraction, I set it to record and a message came up saying "cannot change camera angles in editor on this footage" or something like that.

So after did a different mission and it recorded normally went back to do extraction and got the same message.

I have recorded footage at the base in the past with no issue.

I will try recording in scenarios I have before it may just be that mission that does not allow recording and report back.

Not saying it does but it makes me ask the question, Are they hiding something new at the base?

It's the new X-file Easter egg they added with Gunrunning patch. For some reasons , it prevent people from changing angles while recording in this area. I personally believe that it's a bug ; this camera angle block should only occur during the alien event to prevent people from recording something else than a personal point of view of the alien encounter itself.

Somehow i think they messed it up and the camera angle block is currently permanent in the zone around the encounter ; even when the encounter isn't actually spawned.

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The block on the camera angle vs the actual scene:

Seems like a rushed job to me, just to keep players happy or at the very least, satisfied.

Either way, unless the "time" vs "weather" vs "sun/moon phases" puzzle is solved, for certain conditions to take place to further the MYSTERY progress... on account that a few files have yet to be hacked to see what else there is to find, we the "hunters" are at a unique stand-still.
  • AUScowboy likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I wish R* or a trusted leaker would give a definitive yes or no on whether there is anything substantial left to find. Takes some of the fun out, yes, but so many have moved on that I worry that if there is something large left, it will be nearly impossible to find. Also it would probably cause a bunch of people to play and even re buy the game. If there is nothing substantial left, why not just tell us? (I don't buy the "because they want you to still play SP as much as possible". Nope, they want you playing online, so what's the harm in confirming or denying the existence of the hypothetical master egg?
  • StangOne50, Bootmannz and Soulshroude like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

This is San Andreas' Bigfoot all over again

• anthony and ReadyerrNot like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah, I'm fairly content with Ash's explanation of the mural being used to create a mystery meme to promote Alien/Zombie/story DLC. All those assets are slowly working their way into GTAO. Mayan artifacts in the yacht as decor, alien egg, and possibly more to come hopefully (better online than nowhere at all IMO).
  • Soulshroude likes this

ShiningLight
  • ShiningLight

The cat whisperer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

@Auscowboy...they most likely have and you have all chased them away telling them not to derail whatever it is you are all doing😏
  • auntjeff and Galehaut like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

What? I don't catch your vague at drift my friend..

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Soulshroude, 4 days ago.

@ShiningLight

I gonna have to agree with AUScowboy that you reiterate your last post. Please rewrite it to make more sense.

22-13
  • 22-13

Ω

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted A day ago

The_Golden_Age_%28fresco_by_Pietro_da_Co

.- .-.. .-..   - .-. ..- - .... ...   .- .-. .   . .- ... -.--   - ---   ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -..   --- -. -.-. .   - .... . -.--   .- .-. .   -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-. . -..   - .... .   .--. --- .. -. -   .. ...   - ---   -.. .. ... -.-. --- ...- . .-.   - .... . -- .-.-.-

YTSlurpTheDerp
  • YTSlurpTheDerp

Youtuber

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by YTSlurpTheDerp, A day ago.

the translation means :

ALL TRUTHS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND ONCE THEY ARE DISCOVERED THE POINT IS TO DISCOVER THEM. 

edit:

which makes sense regarding everything that we know about gta 5 up till now, i believe this is talking about gta 5 and online as a whole, see when something online updates(like new dlcs) little things get added to the game( like phone numbers, lines from characters/npcs, vehicles, planes, helicopters, etc.) those get into the game, but not allowed to be played with till the time is right (like tuesdays around 4:30am EST or so :) ). this is what i believe from this line :D  

• Jakifer likes this

Jakifer
  • Jakifer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 hours ago

the translation means :

ALL TRUTHS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND ONCE THEY ARE DISCOVERED THE POINT IS TO DISCOVER THEM. 

edit:

which makes sense regarding everything that we know about gta 5 up till now, i believe this is talking about gta 5 and online as a whole, see when something online updates(like new dlcs) little things get added to the game( like phone numbers, lines from characters/npcs, vehicles, planes, helicopters, etc.) those get into the game, but not allowed to be played with till the time is right (like tuesdays around 4:30am EST or so :) ). this is what i believe from this line :D  

Coincidentally that is actually a quote from Galileo aren't there a few buildings in the game named after him?

ShiningLight
  • ShiningLight

The cat whisperer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 hours ago

Aus asked if someone would clarify if there was anything left to find.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users