Photo

The GTA V Secrets and Mysteries Hunt

7,305 replies to this topic
MuralDeciphered
  • MuralDeciphered

The Real Mystery Buster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago Edited by MuralDeciphered, 3 days ago.

THE MURAL SIMPLY REPRESENT THE STORY LINE WITH THE GOOD ENDING EXPOSED AND GIVES SOME OF THE CONDITIONS NEEDED FOR THE CHILIAD UFO TO SPAWN : Story complete ( Completeness (100%)) + Top of Mt. Chiliad location (Platform) + Weather : Lightning

What's the point of the other boxes with the Xs? Why include them when there is no choice to be made like the endings? You can't choose another route. The top 2 boxes are dead ends which makes sense, but the other boxes also lead to dead ends which doesn't make sense.

There's no route. It's an abstract representation of the story line. The key word is abstract here. Imagine a time line starting at the bottom of the mural and going all the way up. That's how the story line progress in reality , because time advance for all of them during that story line.

The red boxes are the major conflicts in that story. I explained it already , several times and in details . Judging by your other answers in other threads , you don't even like GTAV story line anyway. Do you actually do something else than trolling on these forums ?

https://www.reddit.c...ollywood_movie/

Let's do this for GTAV main story line using the mission names to make it easier to understand ;
Prologue: Prologue ( 2004 , M & T backstory )
Beginning: Franklin and Lamar
Major Conflict 1: Marriage Counseling
Major Conflict 2: Mr. Philips ( First story tattoo unlock )
Major Conflict 3: Bury the Hatchet ( Second story tattoo unlock )
Climax              : The Final Mission ( Franklin's crossroad )

(Endings):             A - Kill Trevor - Something Sensible
                              B - Kill Michael - The Time's Come
                               C - Deathwish - The Third Way

Pink Pineapple
  • Pink Pineapple

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

THE MURAL SIMPLY REPRESENT THE STORY LINE WITH THE GOOD ENDING EXPOSED AND GIVES SOME OF THE CONDITIONS NEEDED FOR THE CHILIAD UFO TO SPAWN : Story complete ( Completeness (100%)) + Top of Mt. Chiliad location (Platform) + Weather : Lightning

What's the point of the other boxes with the Xs? Why include them when there is no choice to be made like the endings? You can't choose another route. The top 2 boxes are dead ends which makes sense, but the other boxes also lead to dead ends which doesn't make sense.

There's no route. It's an abstract representation of the story line. The key word is abstract here. Imagine a time line starting at the bottom of the mural and going all the way up. That's how the story line progress in reality , because time advance for all of them during that story line.

The red boxes are the major conflicts in that story.

It seems to me that what you did is first you learned all of the possible outcomes of the game and then you basically forced an explanation of the mural. There's no good reason to believe that the boxes are major conflicts.

Why isn't Franklin the UFO? He's the one who got the spaceship parts for Omega. 

Why isn't Michael the jetpack? Cris Formage was hovering as though he was using a jetpack in online and Michael did missions for him.

Why isn't Trevor the egg? The egg is cracked. One of the definitions of cracked is mentally deranged or crazy. That's Trevor.

Why isn't the lower box the one that represents Michael pulling the house down?

• Cutter De Blanc, Drug Tino, StangOne50 and 3 others like this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

I'm sorry dude, but you are kind of forcing the premises of your theory together. The way you are putting it, some constructs hold value while other components are described as irrelevant - but there is no rule that can be used to ascertain what is useful and meaningful and what is not.

I think you started off with something relatively cohesive, and complex, which eventually fell apart as you progressed - to the point where you are no longer using reasoning.

I am not insulting you, I like your theories and the work you put into them. I come to this thread for the ideas of the users as opposed to the slim chance that we will see any mystery solution. I just think it's going a little off the track - and you may need to put it back on before it details.
  • Cutter De Blanc, Drug Tino, AUScowboy and 1 other like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Forcing the theory, forcing it on people, get mad when they don't see your logic, rinse/repeat.

MuralDeciphered
  • MuralDeciphered

The Real Mystery Buster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago Edited by ~Tiger~, 2 days ago.

I'm sorry dude, but you are kind of forcing the premises of your theory together. The way you are putting it, some constructs hold value while other components are described as irrelevant - but there is no rule that can be used to ascertain what is useful and meaningful and what is not.

I think you started off with something relatively cohesive, and complex, which eventually fell apart as you progressed - to the point where you are no longer using reasoning.

I am not insulting you, I like your theories and the work you put into them. I come to this thread for the ideas of the users as opposed to the slim chance that we will see any mystery solution. I just think it's going a little off the track - and you may need to put it back on before it details.

Fair enough. My only problem with statements like yours or like Pink statement earlier this week is that it literally ignores all my arguments and just shrug them off for no reasons at all.

You state that my theory is logic and then fall apart but you can't explain why or point out which argument can be refuted. If my theory fails in logic , it should be very EASY for you to expose it. Why don't you simply do it instead of stating vague argument less opinions ?

It's actually very easy to refute.

Analyze the story line , find the prologue , beginning , major conflicts , climax and ending.

If you get a different answer than me then maybe we will be able to discuss on something ; right now you have zero arguments and you're still trying to argue , therefore why you feel that this whole discussion is poor in itself. You don't possess the proper knowledge to understand the story line simply put.

I am not insulting you or anyone else here ; just exposing how poor and worthless your opinions are without any arguments.

auntjeff
  • auntjeff

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Lmgtaao!
  • AUScowboy likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

This thread is depressing now, knowing what it once was. Sadly the progress of the mystery has shifted to GTA Online and all we probably have left are small novel finds. Also MD will spam his theory on every page until the thread is closed or the website shuts down... calling it right now!
  • auntjeff, Bakamomo and Brian_O_Malley like this

Pink Pineapple
  • Pink Pineapple

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Pink Pineapple, 2 days ago.

MuralDeciphered,

I've got a theory that's better than yours. Can you prove it wrong?

As I said earlier, the UFO represents Franklin. He is the one who got the spaceship parts for Omega. The egg represents Trevor. The egg is cracked and one definition of cracked is mentally deranged or crazy just like Trevor. The jetpack represents Michael. Cris Formage was hovering as though he was using a jetpack in online and Michael did missions for him.

The red Xs symbolize deaths. When something is crossed out with an X, that means it's gone. There are 5 boxes with red Xs and there are 5 key deaths in the story if you choose the good ending - Brad, Stretch, Wei Cheng, Devin Weston, and Steve Haines. (Edited)

iRZr9AL.jpg

Refute it if you can.

• Drug Tino and StangOne50 like this

coolpc
  • coolpc

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by coolpc, A day ago.

MuralDeciphered,

I've got a theory that's better than yours. Can you prove it wrong?

As I said earlier, the UFO represents Franklin. He is the one who got the spaceship parts for Omega. The egg represents Trevor. The egg is cracked and one definition of cracked is mentally deranged or crazy just like Trevor. The jetpack represents Michael. Cris Formage was hovering as though he was using a jetpack in online and Michael did missions for him.

The red Xs symbolize deaths. When something is crossed out with an X, that means it's gone. There are 5 boxes with red Xs and there are 5 key deaths in the story - Brad, Stretch, Wei Cheng, Devin Weston, and Steve Haines. All 5 must die in order for the Chiliad UFO to appear.

iRZr9AL.jpg

Refute it if you can.

Wow..Looks good but..Why Brad? Brad is not an anthagonist, it doesn' make any sence
But theory is very good..Hm, how about that instead of brad we put micheal or trevor, cuz of choice?
Hm, no its stupid, cuz they already here..And its stupid, yeah.
But who can be INSTEAD of Brad here?
But even then it doesn't make any sence. So, if all the mystery is UFO easter egg only, so why there is Steve Heins and Davin Weston?  What if player choose to kill Michael? Trevor? So in this way Steve and Davin are alive..But we still can se UFO after 100%. So, not bad theory but its wrong

Pink Pineapple
  • Pink Pineapple

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Pink Pineapple, 2 days ago.

What if player choose to kill Michael? Trevor? So in this way Steve and Davin are alive..But we still can se UFO after 100%.

MuralDeciphered's theory led me to believe you needed to choose ending C to get the Chiliad UFO to appear. Now that I found out you can still see the UFO with endings A and B, I'm updating my theory (that I don't even actually believe) so that the red Xs symbolize the key deaths that occur if you choose the good ending. MuralDeciphered, can you prove me wrong?

• Eram likes this

Pink Pineapple
  • Pink Pineapple

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 hours ago Edited by Pink Pineapple, 17 hours ago.

I just remembered a very important piece of evidence that supports my theory that the red Xs symbolize deaths - the red X hit marker in the game.

Every time you kill someone, a red X flashes on the screen.

My theory is the most consistent, most logical, and is supported by more evidence than any other. If you think it's wrong, prove it wrong. Refute it. 

Sorry, MuralDeciphered. I now have to go contact a bunch of websites to let them know the Chiliad mural has finally been solved. THE MYSTERY IS OVER EVERYONE!!! ;)

RB3Mrq6.jpg

• Drug Tino likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

I just remembered a very important piece of evidence that supports my theory that the red Xs symbolize deaths - the red X hit marker in the game.

Every time you kill someone, a red X flashes on the screen.

My theory is the most consistent, most logical, and is supported by more evidence than any other. If you think it's wrong, prove it wrong. Refute it. 

Sorry, MuralDeciphered. I now have to go contact a bunch of websites to let them know the Chiliad mural has finally been solved. THE MYSTERY IS OVER EVERYONE!!! ;)

RB3Mrq6.jpg

Though I can not 100% agree with this theory, I like it. It just shows how one can fit pieces into a puzzle and make them fit such as Mural did himself. At this point I dont think its possible to debunk either of these 2 theories. Im sure eventually Mural will come around with a very long post explaining why his is correct and yours is wrong haha. But who knows maybe it will get him to rethink some stuff and see that he is not the only one who can fit pieces into a puzzle and that there are possibilities other than the theory he has been pushing.

• Drug Tino and Pink Pineapple like this

Plank.
  • Plank.

2*9; 9L; 6+D; 7; (2*45)+C+LS;

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by Plank., 15 hours ago.

>Work as developer for Rockstar

>Instruction docket says to create a mystery for players to discover and collectively solve

>Add lots of cryptic symbols and stuff around the map

>Boss never inspects final work

>Remove one or two major clues for sh*ts and giggles

>Watch as everyone tries to figure it out

• Len Lfc and Soulshroude like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago

I wish that were the case... it would have to be in the files, which seemingly it is not. Every significant mystery has been added via dlc...

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by gonnaenodaethat, 14 hours ago.

iRZr9AL.jpg

Man I need new specs - could've swore the guy on the right was Dundee United legend Jim McLean  :facedesk:

btw enlighten an old dodder and tell me who it actually is please.

Pink Pineapple
  • Pink Pineapple

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 hours ago

Man I need new specs - could've swore the guy on the right was Dundee United legend Jim McLean  :facedesk:

btw enlighten an old dodder and tell me who it actually is please.

Wei Cheng. The most unmemorable antagonist ever.

• Soulshroude likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users