The GTA V Secrets and Mysteries Hunt

7,544 replies to this topic
SomeComfyGuy
  • SomeComfyGuy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

I might just be stupid, but has anyone ever tried to go directly under the beam light from the UFO on Chilliad? Maybe it was done already, I dunno. I can't right now, so that's why I'm asking. 

cocogen2003
  • cocogen2003

Covenant Ave Balla OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:13 PM Edited by cocogen2003, 14 July 2017 - 10:11 PM.

It's been done many times with many different variables.

Edit: you can use the search function with key words to find answers(if you can call them that)on anything that has already been covered

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

The hologram disappears when you approach it, and yes of course somebody has tried that. Space docker too to save you some time and grief lol!

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:31 PM

Is there a youtube video that actually has the eclipse? I've seen one where the moon switches over, and the guy is like "WOAH DUDE THERE IT IS! ECLIPSE MAN!" Is that really the lunar eclipse? That looks like a programming error, like they didn't expect people to watch the moon exact second it switches over. It didn't do anything profound it just switched over. The video also had a "solar elcipse" in which I really couldn't determine anything different happening with the sun whatsoever but the guy was really on about it. He seemed to be following the instructions in the tutorial, but I swear people don't know how to do a f*ckin' youtube video that provides information. I'm not watching this ten minute video for the seven minutes of this guy's dumb ass driving an Infernus Classic around, while rambling on about all of the cool things this eclipse that he will show me "in just a few minutes here" could possibly do. And then he finally gets to it and it's bullsh*t.

But yeah, is there an actual video of this thing occurring? Did I see it in the video already? It didn't look like any solar eclipse I've ever seen.

• Soulshroude likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:56 PM Edited by AUScowboy, 14 July 2017 - 11:57 PM.

Use the guide and see for yourself... plenty of others have, and it was unmistakable to everybody I have talked to that has executed it successfully..

There should be a video in the link i posted a page back. No talking, just the eclipse if I'm not mistaken.

lydianduck
  • lydianduck

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:27 AM Edited by lydianduck, 15 July 2017 - 12:33 AM.

There's 2 type of eclipses as far as I know, one with the 'moon flipping' effect and the other that looks like an eye.

here's a picture of the latter:

17328225_1350514935008226_713385211_n.jp

Best pic I could take right now.

-edit-

Here looks very clear:

https://youtu.be/HxyImwPffug?t=27

(I don't know how to embed youtube videos, sorry).

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

Redmone
  • Redmone

lone speedstar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:04 AM

Was this always here? https://imgur.com/gallery/zwORg

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:40 AM Edited by triplem, 15 July 2017 - 05:44 AM.

I know i've posted videos from this guy before and probably sound like i'm him promoting the videos or in cahoots or whatever, but it's not the case.

It's a good theory. That music may be the key to activating something like in the Close Encounters movie. He asked why is there all the car horns you can get in the notes Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do.
It is odd that you can buy these, but why?

What if the reason nothing has been found yet is because you can't find it alone, or even just with one person? You need a group of people, just like in the heists? And each needs a car equipped with a certain note, and you need to work together with about 7 or 8 people, each equipped with a different note on the horn to produce a tune of some sort, at a certain place? I know the thing could be one of a million possibilities, as to what car to use, and what the tune is. But it may as simple as just using whatever, it's just the horn thats needed, all we need is to find the tune and then figure out where it needs to be played?

Has anyone seen any images or something that looks like sheet music anywhere in the game before? Or perhaps a bunch of random numbers that looked like code or something?
It may look like this if you're not familiar with sheet music http://unisci24.com/...sheet-music.jpg

Or do any of the notes look like something you've seen in the game somewhere? Or have you heard a tune that's not part of the soundtrack, something that sounded like a tune, but not just alarms or bells or anything?

I dunno, but I think the guy is onto something here.

• lydianduck likes this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:30 AM

There's 2 type of eclipses as far as I know, one with the 'moon flipping' effect and the other that looks like an eye.

here's a picture of the latter:

17328225_1350514935008226_713385211_n.jp

Best pic I could take right now.

-edit-

Here looks very clear:

https://youtu.be/HxyImwPffug?t=27

(I don't know how to embed youtube videos, sorry).

Thank you! Sorry I'm so lazy haha. But yeah, it's pretty obvious that the eclipse happens the way it's supposed to if done right..
  • lydianduck likes this

cristeo
  • cristeo

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Was this always here? https://imgur.com/gallery/zwORg

I think soo

• No Chin likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:32 AM

Hey guys I finally hunted and killed the beast with no deaths and no cheats :oD

http://gtaforums.com...eats-no-deaths/

• lydianduck, Crimie, Eram and 4 others like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

I've been meaning to do that, did it take a long time?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

I've been meaning to do that, did it take a long time?

It took about 2 days to let the game run through the weather cycle. Then it was just a matter of hunting the beast. It can be a real pain in the ass trying to follow him but the method I posted made it so I was not running in circles and visiting bodies I had already visited, so I would say about an hour for the hunt.

• AUScowboy, Soulshroude and Galehaut like this

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

Anything special given, other than the Beast character in Director Mode?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Anything special given, other than the Beast character in Director Mode?

Nothing that I noticed.

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:23 PM Edited by Soulshroude, 17 July 2017 - 05:28 AM.

So, unless people like the Director Mode feature, then the mission is a waste of time. Damn...

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:03 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 17 July 2017 - 04:04 AM.

One of these days I may try and eat all of the peyotes. I started like six months ago, then stopped, and now I don't remember which ones I did and did not get.

Must unlock Michael J Fox in director mode!

Speaking of Director mode, has Lamar always appeared in the Recently Used characters section as soon as you start Director mode? It puts GTA Online 1 and two different versions of Lamar there before you've even selected a character...

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

So Tadd live streamed the alien mission last night and he was able to spawn the mission online naturally without forcing it with mods.

Some were questioning whether it could only be spawned with mods but now we know its in the game legit.

badchriss
  • badchriss

Used Doomsday Device Seller

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

I know i've posted videos from this guy before and probably sound like i'm him promoting the videos or in cahoots or whatever, but it's not the case.

It's a good theory. That music may be the key to activating something like in the Close Encounters movie. He asked why is there all the car horns you can get in the notes Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do.

What if the reason nothing has been found yet is because you can't find it alone, or even just with one person? You need a group of people, just like in the heists? And each needs a car equipped with a certain note, and you need to work together with about 7 or 8 people, each equipped with a different note on the horn to produce a tune of some sort, at a certain place? I know the thing could be one of a million possibilities, as to what car to use, and what the tune is. But it may as simple as just using whatever, it's just the horn thats needed, all we need is to find the tune and then figure out where it needs to be played?

Has anyone seen any images or something that looks like sheet music anywhere in the game before? Or perhaps a bunch of random numbers that looked like code or something?
It may look like this if you're not familiar with sheet music...

Or do any of the notes look like something you've seen in the game somewhere? Or have you heard a tune that's not part of the soundtrack, something that sounded like a tune, but not just alarms or bells or anything?

Just have a Question,since when does the UFO at the Hippie Camp shoot you down if you are near?

I was flying around in close proximity but aside from the usual EMP shorting out the Engines i noticed nothing.I even hovered with the Hydra on the same Height as the UFO and teased it by attacking it but nothing happened.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=IGoPOL2m-2I

Just have a Question,since when does the UFO at the Hippie Camp shoot you down if you are near?
I was flying around in close proximity but aside from the usual EMP shorting out the Engines i noticed nothing.I even hovered with the Hydra on the same Height as the UFO and teased it by attacking it but nothing happened.

How did you hover over it with a Hydra if the UFO is only available in SP and the Hydra only in Online?

badchriss
  • badchriss

Used Doomsday Device Seller

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:49 PM

How did you hover over it with a Hydra if the UFO is only available in SP and the Hydra only in Online?

Oh i didn`t know the Hydra doesn`t exist in Singleplayer.I just stole it from the Zancudo Base and stored it half smoking and Bits from the Wing missing on Trevors Airfield.Since then it sits in the Hangar.Maybe found it at Zancudo because i use an edided Files.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:38 PM

No Hydra in an unmodded SP game. I wish!

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

hydra can be obtained in SinglePlayer 2 ways: A: you edit save files garage info or B: you use a trainer to spawn and after that land it in hangar

• Soulshroude likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

Yes, not legitimately.

• Soulshroude likes this

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:52 AM Edited by triplem, 23 July 2017 - 05:53 AM.

That puzzled me too. It's not my video. Maybe he meant the EMP? It's the idea of having the car horns play something via multiple players is why I posted it.

Oh i didn`t know the Hydra doesn`t exist in Singleplayer.I just stole it from the Zancudo Base and stored it half smoking and Bits from the Wing missing on Trevors Airfield.Since then it sits in the Hangar.Maybe found it at Zancudo because i use an edided Files.

Are you Dibbesgaming?

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

Pay me no mind...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

Uhh... Please define "dibbesgaming". I'm very lost and dumbfounded when it comes to the newer-ish, millennial terms.

StarNorth
  • StarNorth

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

Slow people. The hole or entrance is inside the water. 36 ... 7 ... 25 ... 41 ... 70.
As in real life, people look for the fish in the air, and it was made in the water.
  • Soulshroude likes this

lydianduck
  • lydianduck

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

Slow people. The hole or entrance is inside the water. 36 ... 7 ... 25 ... 41 ... 70.
As in real life, people look for the fish in the air, and it was made in the water.

Sure....

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

Wrap it up people, mystery solved.

dAfTpUnK2010
  • dAfTpUnK2010

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

Don't forget to honk the horn on the spacedocker when you get there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users