Photo

Overwatch

904 replies to this topic
FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:39 AM Edited by FullMetal, 27 April 2017 - 06:36 AM.

Ok I want to get back into Overwatch again and I see there is a chance to get the GENJI skin again (same for a DVA skin). Hit me up aswel if someone wants to help me and help themselves out. Dying to get that Genji skin (which was a f*cking grind last time tbh).

Don't remember my BLIZZARD ID from heart but will post it up when I'm home. Feel free to add me, mostly only time in the weekends to decently play and EU based.

Add me and/or just post in here so I can add you
Battletag: FullMetaI#2723

Joemoetoe
  • Joemoetoe

Champion of the Amazons

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:56 AM Edited by Joemoetoe, 29 April 2017 - 04:56 AM.

When I deploy shields as Sym
tumblr_op3h6r1hsl1vsd1kxo1_540.gif

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

went on a 10-0 run on ranked today aight :)

• Audi likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:06 AM

Heroes of the Storm blows but got the Oni skin today

Kaplan is too goddamn funny.

• PatG, Static, Commander S and 2 others like this

Joemoetoe
  • Joemoetoe

Champion of the Amazons

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

f*ck thurs bullsh*t game
2 old duplicate legendary skins instead of uprising ones f*ck blizzard

PatG
  • PatG

Lemme get a boneless pizza

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:34 PM Edited by PatG, 02 May 2017 - 04:16 AM.

Today marks the end of my solo queue adventure from gold to masters, and also the day I stop caring about SR and will just play comp for golden weapons. Bought the Blackwatch Genji skin to celebrate so I might as well just become a Genji main

Z9AV4ix.jpg

• Ermac, Audi and Tech-Noir like this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

so I might as well just become a Genji main

Don't do this to yourself 

• PatG, Static and Audi like this

Audi
  • Audi

ヤクザ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:22 AM

Today marks the end of my solo queue adventure from gold to masters, and also that day I stop caring about SR and will just play comp for golden weapons. Bought the Blackwatch Genji skin to celebrate so I might as well just become a Genji main

-snip-

GG holmes was this on your main or alt? Props on doing it solo, I just couldn't be bothered to do comp solo after completing placements on ps4, and never got around to finishing placements on pc.

so I might as well just become a Genji main

This X100 

• PatG likes this

PatG
  • PatG

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:14 AM

I need healing tho

GG holmes was this on your main or alt? Props on doing it solo, I just couldn't be bothered to do comp solo after completing placements on ps4, and never got around to finishing placements on pc.

This was on the main, alt is still in plat lol

Technically, it wasn't 100% solo queue because I grouped up for about 10 of the 150 games played and went 5-5 on them, most were duo queue or 4-stacks. The one 6-stack was just completely stupid because we had mics and people still didn't group up properly lol

• Audi likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

Finished all of the Nexus challenge I plan to do last night.

Holy crap, MOBAs are not for me. I know HotS isn't well received, but it just seems like a terminally boring way to play video games, just clicking on sh*t as quickly as you can.

Playing vs AI wasn't my idea of fun, but at least it was enjoyable compared to vs humans for the second half. That was absolutely, utterly painful. I think our group of 4 plus one rando looking for Dva skin won two of five games? I dunno, it just dragged teh f*ck out endlessly.

If they'd kept more vs AI in it, I'd probably go back for the latter two weeks, but since it's vs humans probably not 'til next year.

• Audi likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

The party I was with just threw all five games for the second week.  I'll probably do the same for the D. Va Spray since I really like it.   Just keep running into battle and immediately dying so you don't get kicked for going AFK, then have television on or something to watch while you do it.  I was watching WWE while doing my matches.

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

It's a sh*t move to goto someone else's game and then piss it away. I don't even mind being stomped, and at least if you try the other team can have giggles while kicking your face in because you don't jsut roll over.

There wasn't a single game that didn't have at least one level 20+ ringer on the other team.

Three of the four of us have only played last Nexus challenge, I think the rando we picked up was like me and never played it ever. -shrug-

Everyone in our little group agreed, if it was more vs AI games we'd be willing to go back and do it. Week 3 just isn't that exciting to me.

• Gremlin Sombra likes this

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

Life's good when you're Caveria main.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, Blizzard was pretty dumb to remove the ability to earn items from playing versus AI. They just shot themselves in the foot because if you don't enjoy AI matches. Then you sure as hell ain't gonna enjoy playing against actual people. So this change is for nothing but the worse.
  • bloatedsack likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, Blizzard was pretty dumb to remove the ability to earn items from playing versus AI. They just shot themselves in the foot because if you don't enjoy AI matches. Then you sure as hell ain't gonna enjoy playing against actual people. So this change is for nothing but the worse.

Exactly, seems like they could've structured it differently. Especially because week 3 is literally just a spray and an icon.

I don't even mind if they wanted to show off playing versus people in their way, y'know? Like if it was 3 vs AI (or suggesting you play against harder AI) and 2 vs humans per week just to mix it up.. The style of gaming isn't my thing, but playing against the AI wasnt' so bad once you started to go tearing through. There's a certain enjoyment in stomping anything, even if it's not your game.

Five vs AI, and at the end of the time I would've done five more without a second thought.

Five versus humans, and all of us were counting off the games 'til we were done.

I wonder what the retention rate for this is. Clearly there's got to be some amount of playerbase that sticks around which is why they're doing this. Is it 1%? 5%? More?

• Gremlin Sombra likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

It's a sh*t move to goto someone else's game and then piss it away. I don't even mind being stomped, and at least if you try the other team can have giggles while kicking your face in because you don't jsut roll over.

Not really a sh*t move in my opinion when they're offering Quickplay matches to do it, not even unranked is necessary so it's not like you're affecting some pro or something.  Especially since I imagine the servers are FLOODED with people only trying to get the Overwatch content.  Hence why whenever you look at the main chat it's 100% just people partying up for the skins.  So if anything there's like a 99% chance you're just making both teams's lives easier when you throw the game, cause barely anyone wants to play the game at all.  I did two weeks for Genji and D. Va, and I didn't encounter a single person who said they actually liked the game and everyone was trying to rush things.  

Also they did make it mandatory to face players to show off the competitive side of the game.  Personally I think Heroes of the Storm isn't my type of game, so I didn't really give a damn if it was vs AI or PvP, they're both equally lame to me since I don't enjoy the game at all.  Them locking console and PC skins behind a PC-only game is ridiculous from the get-go.

• Audi likes this

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:43 PM

Exactly, seems like they could've structured it differently. Especially because week 3 is literally just a spray and an icon.

I don't even mind if they wanted to show off playing versus people in their way, y'know? Like if it was 3 vs AI (or suggesting you play against harder AI) and 2 vs humans per week just to mix it up.. The style of gaming isn't my thing, but playing against the AI wasnt' so bad once you started to go tearing through. There's a certain enjoyment in stomping anything, even if it's not your game.

Yeah, I actually never thought about that but that could be a way better way to mix things up.  A simple way to mix it up would make you raise the difficulty every week.  The first week you can do any level of bots or match type.  Same for week 3 because like you said, it's just a damn player icon and spray.  Then for D.va they could have made it so you would have had to play against normal or hard bots.  Final week could be only PvP game modes.  Those could sound a little too easy but I'm only using it as an example.

Either way, any other way would have been better.  If you were to want everything that the nexus challenge offers.  That would be 15 games of Pvp, which after doing it last night myself.  It was an average 20 minutes per game.  If you were to do all three weeks of the challenge.  That is five whole hours playing a game you most likely don't give a rats ass about.  So it is no wonder people are just throwing games with the current system.

I wonder what the retention rate for this is. Clearly there's got to be some amount of playerbase that sticks around which is why they're doing this. Is it 1%? 5%? More?

The only pool of people that I can image being quite big and a profit to blizzard are the people who played the first nexus challenge, enjoyed it and came back to play 2.0.  As I can see some playing the first with Bots only and think that it would be something that they might enjoy.  Challenge two could have been the thing that pushes them into playing it regularly.  Either way, I don't see much a reason for challenge 2.  They wanted people to play HotS and I feel like nexus challenge 1 did that well enough.

Landotel
  • Landotel

RED DEAD 3 HYPE TRAIN (Just Kidding f*ck TAKE TWO)

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:01 AM

I played at 80 field of view as a joke at first, but then I realize how much better it is. Using 1.0 sensitivity and 80 fov actually play good with Hanzo. Although this mean I sacrifice killing Tracers lol.

Mion
  • Mion

KD*

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:15 AM

Nexus challenge was seriously a testicle with no shaft, I was so bored I literally just moved around as Tracer and threw my games occasionally giving a f*ck.

I heard the next item for d.va is a new emote where she does this.

overwatch-twice-shy-shy-shy-header.jpg?i

• Commander S likes this

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Had probably my best Mercy match of all time.  The #1 complaint from Mercy mains like myself doesn't lie, where teammates usually don't protect you and then sometimes complain when they don't get healing.  I got matched with randoms cause I was in solo queue and I felt like I was getting VIP treatment.  I got very nervous cause I was solo-healing so I felt that I would just keep getting picked off, causing us to lose fights but that wasn't the case.

-A Genji came after me with his ultimate so our McCree turned around and popped high-noon just to kill the Genji and save me.

-Enemy Winston kept chasing me, including trying to solo ult me to get me away from the team but our Roadhog hooked him away from me every time, ensuring I wasn't separated

-When I called out that my ultimate was ready, Reinhardt and Winston actually pushed in hard and others followed suit, fighting with all their might and dying in the process so I could get a huge rez and we took the 2nd point of Volskaya

-Whenever I did die on few occasions, someone collected me from spawn

Been a Mercy main since Day 1 and sometimes it's just unreal how teams completely ignore you when you're in danger, so this was an extremely pleasant surprise.

• Audi likes this

Commander S
  • Commander S

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:43 PM

Nexus challenge was seriously a testicle with no shaft, I was so bored I literally just moved around as Tracer and threw my games occasionally giving a f*ck.

Yep - it's already in HotS, but hopefully it'll get added to Overwatch, perhaps at the same time they add the Officer D.Va skin as a general unlock:

(heck, I'd love to see R* add it to GTAO - if only to spam the heck out of it and irritate everyone I know - but I don't see that happening, somehow! :p)

Audi
  • Audi

ヤクザ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

Had probably my best Mercy match of all time.  The #1 complaint from Mercy mains like myself doesn't lie, where teammates usually don't protect you and then sometimes complain when they don't get healing.  I got matched with randoms cause I was in solo queue and I felt like I was getting VIP treatment.  I got very nervous cause I was solo-healing so I felt that I would just keep getting picked off, causing us to lose fights but that wasn't the case.

-A Genji came after me with his ultimate so our McCree turned around and popped high-noon just to kill the Genji and save me.

-Enemy Winston kept chasing me, including trying to solo ult me to get me away from the team but our Roadhog hooked him away from me every time, ensuring I wasn't separated

-When I called out that my ultimate was ready, Reinhardt and Winston actually pushed in hard and others followed suit, fighting with all their might and dying in the process so I could get a huge rez and we took the 2nd point of Volskaya

-Whenever I did die on few occasions, someone collected me from spawn

Been a Mercy main since Day 1 and sometimes it's just unreal how teams completely ignore you when you're in danger, so this was an extremely pleasant surprise.

Yeah I started playing OW on my 2nd psn account this week and have been maining Mercy (DVA/Luccio main on primary ps4 acct since day 1 and on pc). So frustrating especially at low levels where no knows how to play and protect healers as well smurfs who pick on low levels. 

But I did play on my main in comp and had a great team (5 stack with me doing solo heals as the random) and it was great. 2 totally different experiences lol. 

• Tech-Noir likes this

PatG
  • PatG

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:27 AM

I've been meaning to make a new account where I just main DPS that I don't normally play like Genji, McCree and Sombra so I guess I'll see if I'm bored enough to do that next season.

Did play with a streamer a couple weeks back that I befriended and, through him, was able to meet a number of master and diamond players that I 6-stack with. Too bad they mostly play DPS and tanks so I'm typically filling as a healer and don't get to whip out Roadhog or Winston as much as solo queue, but I guess the good thing's that I'm able to practice my Ana again.

Also dropped out of masters after about a week and lost 200 SR. Top kek. I'm just hoping to get enough points for like 3 golden guns total so I can buy for Roadhog, Soldier and Tracer or Pharah cause I'll likely main them in season 5. 

• Audi and Tech-Noir like this

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:55 AM

Yep - it's already in HotS, but hopefully it'll get added to Overwatch, perhaps at the same time they add the Officer D.Va skin as a general unlock:

There is so much cool stuff in HotS that I wish that would get ported to overwatch.  Not only is there that pose but D.va and Zarya got some really amazing skins.  Hopefully we at least some of the most popular items or get a vote in.

I want that Zarya Thunder guard outfit so bad.

Tech-Noir
  • Tech-Noir

"Had enough yet?"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:33 PM Edited by Tech-Noir, 31 May 2017 - 06:33 PM.

Finally a new map, and some PTR stuff.

McCree

-Deadeye

Targets now begin locking on after 0.2 seconds, instead of 0.8 seconds

Damage accumulated over the first 1.0 seconds increased from 20 to 80 (damage per second after the first 1.0 seconds is unchanged)

Reaper

-The Reaping (Passive)

Removed health orbs

Now regains 20% of all damage done to heroes as health

Roadhog

-Head hitbox size reduced by 20%

-Scrap Gun

Bullet damage decreased by 33%

Fire rate increased by 30%

Clip size increased from 4 to 5

• Audi likes this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Bump, Doomfist is out.

Audi
  • Audi

ヤクザ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hmm maybe this will motivate me to hop back on to the game. Got a bit burned out playing comp this season. Also that new Lunar map is crap imo. I already hate CP2 as is, don't need a new f*cking capture point bs map to tilt me.

• Tech-Noir likes this

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I mostly just dick around in custom matches whenever I play Overwatch these days. Never cared much for competitive. Can't wait to play Doomfist, I've always loved to pound some bitches with Reinhardt and DF seems even better suited for that.

PatG
  • PatG

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by PatG, 2 weeks ago.

I'm pretty much done with comp after last season cause I reached my goal so I pretty much just play qp, arcade or do random crap on the smurf with Genji. Nonetheless, Doomfist looks pretty fun to play and it'll be interesting to see what interactions he has with certain heroes/abilities once he goes live. I've seen them already and some seem really clunky like Zarya being able absorb the initial damage from the rocket punch, but not absorbing the damage when hitting the wall.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Richard Power Colt, 2 weeks ago.

I got to play Doomfist a little and I like how different he feels to the rest of the cast. He's almost like a fighting game character. One problem I have with him though is that his primary attack actually feels a bit counter-intuitive, all his abilities are melee/close range so it just doesn't feel very natural having to shoot all of a sudden when your abilities are on cooldown. Kinda wish his primary was just punching lol though they'd have to give him other buffs then. Maybe I'll get used to it tho.

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm hearing that terry crews isn't the voice actor. While I am hearing good things about the current one. Pretty disappointed that it isn't terry even after all the hype that went into it. Terry himself is probably pretty disappointed as well.
  • Audi likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users