DYOM Crashing

10 replies to this topic
Inferno_Wesley
  • Inferno_Wesley

Fanboy

• New Members
  • France

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

Everytime i start DYOM it crashes or after a few mins, i was wondering if someone knows how to fix it, id really appreciate it :)

Inferno_Wesley
  • Inferno_Wesley

Fanboy

• New Members
  • France

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

it also crashes after i choose "Play Mission"

Alexander
  • Alexander

she's a Khaleesi not a queen fcks sake mate

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:03 AM

Use the edit button instead of double posting :)

What's your exe? Use the HOODLUM exe if possible (like Revolver points all the time)

Also, any CLEO mods that might interfiere and cause problems?

Inferno_Wesley
  • Inferno_Wesley

Fanboy

• New Members
  • France

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:47 PM Edited by Inferno_Wesley, 09 November 2014 - 03:56 PM.

No cleo mods at all,

EDIT : except DYOM ofc

and, i also installed the hoodlum exe and still crashed :(

Inferno_Wesley
  • Inferno_Wesley

Fanboy

• New Members
  • France

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:07 PM

should i use CLEO 3 or 4?

Alexander
  • Alexander

she's a Khaleesi not a queen fcks sake mate

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

Use CLEO v4.3 or v4.1.

And try using a clean installation

Inferno_Wesley
  • Inferno_Wesley

Fanboy

• New Members
  • France

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

i think i know why it didnt work, i installed CLEO on my C drive by accident but i have my Games on my D drive

OMG thanks! i installed CLEO 4.3 on my D: drive

Callsign 16
  • Callsign 16

Mission-Making Elite , Cutscene Veteran & SA Enviroment Modi

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:46 AM

i think i know why it didnt work, i installed CLEO on my C drive by accident but i have my Games on my D drive

OMG thanks! i installed CLEO 4.3 on my D: drive

Hey Inferno_Wesley i also have another suggestion for you.If your game crashes after 9 or 10 objectives or crashes when saving the mission file.Download CLEO v4.1. 

maoffense01
  • maoffense01

GTA San Andreas CLEO Modder

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

First Solution - The plug-ins or scripts >

Some dyomers,when they start new game>new game,then select Design Your Own Mission,sometimes,it crashes.So how to fix that.This is the first solution for your problem.If you have plug-ins or script or any mods installed in your GTA,you need to remove them first.Then install the DYOM,then test it.If the DYOM works,you may return the scripts/plug-ins back to their original place.

Second Solution - DYOM Version >

The second solution.If the mod doesn't work properly,I mean,if it crashes,this might because of your dyom version.Do not use the old versions of dyom.You should use DYOM V8.1 . But DYOM V6 is also available,but when I tested dyom v 1,it works to mine.But to remove the crash,just use dyom v8.1,or the latest version.

Third Solution - GTA San Andreas' version >

DYOM isn't compatible with any version of GTA SA.Only GTA San Andreas v1.0 is available for DYOM.How to know the version of my GTA SA?Just right-click to your GTA San Andreas,click "Properties",go to "Details",then you will find the version of GTA.But some pc doesn't support the visibility of version of some games.When I did that step,I saw the version of my GTA SA,but after 1 day,the version name has just disappeared.

Fourth Solution - GTA San Andreas' compatibility(the most trusted step) >

The fourth solution.If DYOM crashes,change its compatibility.For your information,compatibility is the way to make one application safe from any virus from your pc.To know that if one application is compatibilited,if you open that application,you'll be ask if you really want to open it.So the compatibility gives the second chance of openning the application.But remember,it helps one application to get away from the virus of the pc.

To activate its compatibility,right click to your GTA SA,then Properties,then go to Compatibility,  then put a check to the following texts:

"Run this program in compatibility mode for:",then choose what type of window you have. I have Windows 7.

"Run this program as an administrator".

Last Solution - The main.scm >

The last solution.This solution is also the trusted step.If the mod don't work,then the GTA San Andreas has the problem.Change its main.scm .

Go to your GTA San Andreas Directory>Data>Script,then you'll see main.scm and script.img . Change those two by downloading this archieve.

http://www.gta-downl...ipt-folder.html.After you have downloaded it,extract it to your GTA San Andreas Directory>Data>Script,then replace.

That's it!  

Note: If none of these steps doesn't work,I'm sorry,but these 5 steps is what I only know.You may ask other for your problem

Hope I help you!

Nixcore
  • Nixcore

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Argentina

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

i have a problem with DYOM v8.1, when i choose actor or player, i start looking for character, then when i reached ID 181, the game crashed! you know what's funny? i don't have any skin mods! i have my gta3.img clean! somebody knows how to fix it?

AlexMyrmidon
  • AlexMyrmidon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:14 AM

i have a problem with DYOM v8.1, when i choose actor or player, i start looking for character, then when i reached ID 181, the game crashed! you know what's funny? i don't have any skin mods! i have my gta3.img clean! somebody knows how to fix it?

I know this is old,But i have the same problem and i really need help.Please anyone?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users