THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by universetwisters, 06 August 2017 - 06:03 PM.

POPULAR

d4ijQRr.png

Hopefully I'm posting this the right way. Anyho, this is my workshop thread I reckon. I make vehicle mods, and hopefully I can get to making more than just vehicles but for now, just vehicles. The bulk of them "mashups" from existing GTA vehicles. I upload them both on GTAGarage and my buddy ALMOST610's site, Sunshine Autos Online, the latter of which comes in handy whenever it takes a while for stuff to get approved on GTAgarage. Plus, it's fashioned like a used car dealer and making up the witty descriptions for the stuff is great fun, but I digress. This is what I made thus far:

NOTE - There's no difference between downloading it from GTAGarage or Sunshine Autos Online. The only difference is that Sunshine Autos Online has a witty description.

All the sh*t I made.

NOTICE - If any of the links don't work, shoot me a PM with what you'd like and I'll give you a link. f*cking link limit lordy sh*t.

Sedans, hatchbacks, etc

Spoiler

Pickups, Vans, etc.

Spoiler

Motorbikes

Spoiler

Vans/Trucks

Spoiler

Trains

Spoiler

Packs

Spoiler

Public Service/Emergency

Spoiler

Map assets (buildings, terrain, etc)

Spoiler

sh*t that doesn't go anywhere else

Spoiler

Requests

So I get quite a good deal of requests. Some are simple, some are complicated, and some just aren't feasible. Sometimes I like getting requests on slow days, other days the sheer number of them make me want to kiss a bullet out of frustration. So I thought of some guidelines regarding them:

-If you want to request something, be a friend of the thread and stuff. Hang around, make yourself comfortable, etc. Just don't barge in here and say "HEY HEY HEY MAKE x".
-If you want to request something, make sure it hasn't already been done before. I got a lot of requests to do a civilian FBI Rancher, even though it's already been done before many times.
-I don't do requests on "policifying" random vehicles unless it's been done before in real life. Making a Glendale into a squad car? It's been done before, alright. But putting police car stuff on a Hotknife? Naaaa. Same goes for monster trucks.

However, do not let these rules discourage you from making requests. Some of them catch my eye, others I try to implement into other things I'm working on.

Credits

*Our Ugly World - Writing, planning, etc. everything but productive. A good lesson on how not to run a mod if anyone's interested.
*ColoradoIV - Writing, references, etc. until Frank cancelled it for no good reason.
*Unfinished/released nabo45 project - Textures
*GTA Wasteland - Radio until John came in and started muckin' up the works.
*GTA III Dark Edition - Rural building/town modelling, textures.
*Shine 'o Vice- Interior modelling, textures
*[url=http://gtaforums.com/topic/669306-relsa-christmas-wishes/]Christmas Wishes - Vehicles, misc.
*[url=http://gtaforums.com/topic/787320-wipsa-grand-theft-auto-quebec/]GTA Quebec - Structures and the likes
*GTA Carcer City - Mapping, vehicles, & weapons

• epoxi, ghost of delete key, uNi and 112 others like this

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

That Clover is sweet, wouldn't mind seeing some variations.

• Gramps and universetwisters like this

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

Keep singing.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

Dude, love that farm Benson. Looks like some of the trucks around here.

• universetwisters likes this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

'Gratz on all your work mate !
Might I suggest adding at least one picture under each heading, so people didn't have to click on each link? Even put them into a SPOILER if you don't want your OP to stretch so much :^:
  • universetwisters and Snoops27 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:42 PM Edited by universetwisters, 05 November 2014 - 10:43 PM.

That Clover is sweet, wouldn't mind seeing some variations.

Glad you like it. I was thinking about doing a convertible version for it but I dunno how good it would look. It'd fit, though, seeing as the car the Clover is based on, an Oldsmobile Cutlass, was available as a convertible and that's a pretty big motivator in me doing it, seeing as I don't like mashing nonsensical stuff you wouldn't see in reality (Save for the Bobcat technical, unless you live in a third world country). But yeah, I'll be sure to add that to a list.

@ssbawesome - Which part of the states do you live in again? I remember I'd see trucks like that all the time when I'd visit my brother, who lives up in the Northern Neck of VA.

@Gramps - Sounds like an idea, I'll get started on that ASAP :^:

• uNi likes this

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

Keep singing.

• Members
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:57 PM

@ssbawesome - Which part of the states do you live in again? I remember I'd see trucks like that all the time when I'd visit my brother, who lives up in the Northern Neck of VA.

The Northeastern most county of Indiana. Since I live in the country, a lot of the rednecks around here have trucks. I was thinking on making some variations of different GTA trucks based on them, but I never got around to it. Some of the variations are having trucks with smoke stacks, a flat bed in the back, and a wooden bed like the Walton, similar to what you did.

• kevinUsedo likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:11 PM

The Northeastern most county of Indiana. Since I live in the country, a lot of the rednecks around here have trucks. I was thinking on making some variations of different GTA trucks based on them, but I never got around to it. Some of the variations are having trucks with smoke stacks, a flat bed in the back, and a wooden bed like the Walton, similar to what you did.

That's gotta be something else. Smoke stacks on a truck like that? Man, those rednecks are really overthinking everything.

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

Keep singing.

• Members
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

That's gotta be something else. Smoke stacks on a truck like that? Man, those rednecks are really overthinking everything.

You can hear them coming from a long ways down the road, too. You also can't forget that they love to wave The Battle Flag of Northern Virginia, despite calling it a Confederate Flag.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:23 PM

You can hear them coming from a long ways down the road, too. You also can't forget that they love to wave The Battle Flag of Northern Virginia, despite calling it a Confederate Flag.

>Indiana

>Union state

>Pro confederate rednecks

What dolts.

Speaking of, I began working on that Clover convertible for Uni. I just gotta square up some stuff, get it tested, and it should be ready for release later tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

p3jAX.jpg

• uNi, Jinx., ClaudX and 1 other like this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

Looks great Phil !

Do you think you will one day adapt your vehicle mods for ImVehFt?

And do you think you would make 'sh*t' variations of your vehicles, similar to that of the Glendale and the Sadler?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Looks great Phil !

Do you think you will one day adapt your vehicle mods for ImVehFt?

And do you think you would make 'sh*t' variations of your vehicles, similar to that of the Glendale and the Sadler?

Improved Vehicle stuff? That's always a thought, perhaps one of these days I'll get around to it.

I could try to do sh*tty variants of them, possibly even beater versions of regular cars like the Clover. One thing that's deterring me from it, though, is that I most likely will end up doing something that sticks out as opposed to blending in, like it's supposed to. I've had the same problems with scale models, what starts as discoloring a fender ends with something so unusable, it's only purpose would be propped up on cinder blocks in some white trash guy's lawn. Again, doing one would be a good learning curve and all.

indo_14
  • indo_14

Then and Now is Different

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

Where the hell did you learn about SA Car modelling? i never found where to :p

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

In addition to learning the basics of 3DSmax, I also got some help from some friends such as Frank.s and ALMOST610 on how to do things a certain way, what tools to download, etc. I'm sure there's some tutorials around on youtube to help get you started.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

👉 👌

• Facade
  • Romania
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:08 PM

Those are some nice looking cars ;)

Savidge
  • Savidge

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

That's one awesome workshop you got here, bud. :)

• Jinx. and universetwisters like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

As suggested by uNi, the Clover Cabrio is now up for download on both sites!

image_62905.jpg

Yadda yadda yadda can't stop here blah blah blah bat country etc.

• uNi, Silent, undertaker fan and 4 others like this

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:23 PM

Awesome, going to take it for a ride tonight. :^: :^:

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Awesome, going to take it for a ride tonight. :^: :^:

Don't forget your flyswatter.

tumblr_mxl7dknBrv1smo9vko1_500.gif

• Lead likes this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade
  • Bhutan

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 07 November 2014 - 10:31 PM.

In addition to learning the basics of 3DSmax, I also got some help from some friends such as Frank.s and ALMOST610 on how to do things a certain way, what tools to download, etc. I'm sure there's some tutorials around on youtube to help get you started.

you've made some great creations and have inspired me a bit to get into the modding scene. but from the outside, it just seems hard to to begin from nothing. I probably need a better computer too to use the programs

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

you've made some great creations and have inspired me a bit to get into the modding scene. but from the outside, it just seems hard to to begin from nothing. I probably need a better computer too to use the programs

Thanks duder. That's usually how it starts, seeing as I was inspired mostly by ALMOST610 and mad_maxine to get into modelling GTA styled vehicles. What kind of computer do you use out of wondering?

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade
  • Bhutan

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

desktop is Pentium E5800 Dualcore 3.2 ghz with integrated graphics card (RIP)

labtop is worse

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

That's brutal. It doesn't take that many programs to do stuff like this, the big ones are 3DSmax and the occasional photoshop.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:05 AM

Seeing as for some odd reason the Clover Rally is my most popular mod, I decided to make a sequel.

cyr01.jpg

Sequels go either very good or very bad.

• Blingy, ClaudX, Savidge and 1 other like this

ghost of delete key
  • ghost of delete key

chrome vanadium

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:24 AM

Really nice work, I love how you keep the GTA feel by only "tweaking" the vehicles, even though the differences are substantial. I think my favorite is that '71 Benson, although the stake body is sharp as hell too.

You seem to have a good feel for the "ephemeral" aspect, I looked at it and thought "feck ya, that IS a '71..."

Not specifically a request, but I'd LOVE to see your renditions of other GTA vehicles from bygone eras - I hear that the '69 Banshee was one of the hottest chassis ever to roll out of that factory, and to find one with a Daytona package is pretty rare these days :p

Have a pile of cookies.

:cookie:
   :cookie: :cookie:
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:35 AM

Glad you like it! I might end up fiddling around with an old Banshee like that, maybe make it into something like a '69 Vette and all that other swinging wall street yuppie stuff from that era. I dunno about the Daytona package, though. It'll feel pretty damn weird finding one when you already live in Daytona :D

1969_Corvette.jpg

Glad you like the stuff, though. Keep on trucking.

• SweetToadette01 likes this

Savidge
  • Savidge

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:47 PM

:cookie:
   :cookie: :cookie:
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

1311949567_ILLUMINATI-ALL-SEEING-EYE.jpg

• Nico, Jinx., universetwisters and 7 others like this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:53 PM

i'd love to see more work on cop cars, the rancher was pretty, also i love how you made justice to the volkswagen t2

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

i'd love to see more work on cop cars, the rancher was pretty, also i love how you made justice to the volkswagen t2

Thanks amigo, glad you liked it and enjoyed the justice done to the microbus. I'd like to do more emergency vehicles aswell and I've got some stuff in the back of my mind I'd like to do, such as making that FBI Truck into a SWAT truck and get it ingame and converting the Vice City squad car into the game when I get a good enough know-how to do that, so keep your eyes peeled on this stuff.

• matajuegos01 likes this

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by StrafeBolt, 09 November 2014 - 09:34 PM.

Got a few suggestions if you don't mind.

Police Maverick:

Guess it would be cool to have the searchlight and speaker as actual things like in this artwork(Maybe even a machinegun).

xUjYhLU.jpg

Infernus:

You could add a second color option to the spoilers and roof like the Honda NSX.

25hqqhg.jpg

Bullet:

You can make it resemble more the Ford GT40 with the two strips on top and the side strip with the car name on it.

EDIT: You will need to fix the license plate texture, Aztecas_5 can explain more about it.

iwoXWwL.jpg

Buffalo:

Basically would be cool to see these two strips and different color roof, like the 3rd-gen Camaro

bCISAvL.jpg

Yeah i like sport cars... a lot :p. I had some other ideas in mind but just can't remeber them atm.

• Blingy, universetwisters and CML99 like this

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

^ I like that Buffalo idea, just something to make it a little more real. Maybe even take the headlights from the F-Body and replace the Opel lights on the Buffalo? Hell, even a Highway Patrol Buffalo would be bitchin!

ainPowellWHP92Camaro-vi.jpg

• universetwisters and Blastoise1994 like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users