SA Released
363 replies to this topic
LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

This mod, along with some other outstanding work like your tuning script and the new ragdoll plugin, was the reason for me to start a new save few days ago. Great work, thank you!

Unfortunately, there's an issue preventing me from finishing the mission "Home Invasion". After I parked the van and stepped inside Colonel Fuhrberger's house, the Mix's fps-limiter will be enabled automatically and after the quick tutorial (how to steal the crates, sneak, etc.) ends, the mission fails for "the van has been destroyed". It is assumably related to the fps-limiter as the display mode changes when it is triggered and the van therefore somehow de-spawns or blows up. I tried to set the fps-limiter to '0', '60' and '-1' but it didn't have any affect at all– it still gets enabled in that mission and then locks my framerate to 30 and that's where it fails.

Is there a way for me to proceed with the mission?

Set it to -1/# and enable the in-game framelimiter, also don't forget to use SilentPatch as well (not sure if you're already using that).

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Trick

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted A week ago

i just have 1 question , why gta sa cars draw distance is so suck?

i tried many methods and scripts , still sh*tty close pops-in

here comparison between gta vc and sa:

Spoiler

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by LaDiDa, A week ago.

That's a screenshot of vice cry which uses the mod vc_traffic to enhance the drawdistance specifically for traffic.

*fixed*

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Trick

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted A week ago

Vice cry uses a script specifically for extending that distance though.

it wasnt vice cry scripts , it was vc_traffic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users