Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV Modding Requests & Finds

372 replies to this topic
Kane49
  • Kane49

You can pick the game, but you can't change the rules.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Kane49, 3 weeks ago.

Is there a mod that restores the suits of the console version of GTA IV for PC?

Also, wondering if there's any original gloves mod for GTA TLAD, with a proper model for the gloves, but not only textures attached to the hands' model. I'm interesting in Billy's gloves, wondering if someone has converted them to Johnny, both texture and model.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You got any Whiskey in there, hello?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

Console suits, nope, nobody's ever bothered developing the tools to convert them.

jaqub
  • jaqub

keep ya strength up like me ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by jaqub, 3 weeks ago.

Export the gloves from IV and import them on tlad. Easy isnt that?

f*cking bones..

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You got any Whiskey in there, hello?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

But what if skin color is different? Gonna need to retexture :p

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Already tried that. Fingers’ in the model looked so weird, don’t fit with Johnny, as well as texture isn’t placed the same way Niko’s gloves are, to fit with the model. Tried Billy gloves’ textures with Niko’s hands model, didn’t go very well. (Niko’s hands model already doesn’t fit Johnny as I said :p )

I guess I gotta wait, hoping someone will convert Billy’s gloves model to Johnny in future. (which really doubt to happen)

So, do you guys know any mod that converts Billy/Terry’s long boots for Johnny? (those long boots that are used by most of the bikers)

jaqub
  • jaqub

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I just went editing Billy's hand textures, took the gloves and placed it over Johnnys hand textures.

Here:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

TuBQarr.png

• MrBellicLC likes this

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Kane49, 3 weeks ago.

I just went editing Billy's hand textures, took the gloves and placed it over Johnnys hand textures.

Here:

I was asking about the model (to replace hand_000_r.wdr with a proper gloves model), not the texture only. (tried Niko gloves' model, but didn't fit on Johnny, hands weren't really straight)

Was wondering if someone ever converted Billy gloves' model to Johnny. (it seems hard, if it's actually possible with current programs, as Billy gloves' model is actually a part of Billy's character model, not sure if it's possible to cut/copy it) I already have Billy gloves' textures converted to Johnny's hands. But thanks for trying ;)

jaqub
  • jaqub

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by jaqub, 3 weeks ago.

Here:

I was asking about the model (to replace hand_000_r.wdr with a proper gloves model), not the texture only. (tried Niko gloves' model, but didn't fit on Johnny, hands weren't really straight)

Was wondering if someone ever converted Billy gloves' model to Johnny. (it seems hard, if it's actually possible with current programs, as Billy gloves' model is actually a part of Billy's character model, not sure if it's possible to cut/copy it) I already have Billy gloves' textures converted to Johnny's hands. But thanks for trying ;)

I wanted to mention that but I thought you would even have fun only with the texture. Billy's hands model's skeleton must be restored then in 3ds max, otherwise you will get crippled hands if you only use billy's hands model on Johnny.

btw, his cutscene model got more higher detail, i rather take the hands from there. The gloves on his ped model are just like printed on his hands.

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is there a mod that keeps The Lost's clubhouse accessible after completing 'Get Lost' (last mission)?

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Kane49, 5 days ago.

Is there a mod that keeps The Lost's clubhouse accessible after completing 'Get Lost' (last mission)?

So, seems no mods about it were made.

Anyway, can anyone link me a mod that converts GTA V's weapon sounds to IV? I installed some packs, but sounds of Micro Uzi, AK-47 and M4 were just softened IV sounds, nothing like V's.

Sorry for double posting.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 5 days ago

you could just teleport in it with the simple native trainer

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

I want to be able to save in it, and make its safehouse icon available on the map. Otherwise, I might've used trainer. But thanks for help.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 days ago

I want to be able to save in it, and make its safehouse icon available on the map. Otherwise, I might've used trainer. But thanks for help.

it should work with the Save Editor, just load you save with it and go to the unlocks category.

if you completed the game there are a few things unchecked, i´mn not sure what everything does but i´m sure one of them is for the Hi-Low game and another one for the save house.

just try

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users