The Original is Here! dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:14 PM

Any solution for these flickers?

https://i.imgur.com/S7RDiHQ.gifv

The video was made with flickr.asi

I quote message. :(

flickr.asi isn't the best solution for those kind of problems with the map, because it works just like any "stream memory fix", is useless; instead of that, you could use Fastman92's limit adjuster, Mixsets, Silent Patch and/or 2DFX; that's what I did to solve that problem.

Note: the specs of your computer also affects the game, higher specs makes the game works better, while lower specs make the opposite, you know, bugs, lags and crashes.

I am currently using the following:

1- fastman92 limit adjuster 4.1
2- Mix Sets v3.0(Important corrections only.ini)
3- SilentPatch

4- SAMP Addon

5- StreamMemFix.asi(111kb)

Even so, my computer is two independent cores, with 4GB of RAM and a GPU of 1GB GDDR5, this gives me about 70-100 fps (they are limited to 60)

The best you could you in this situation is start a new topic and hope to get an answer, unfortunately for you, that problem is off (requests & finds) topic.

• Khal Drogo likes this

Khal Drogo
  • Khal Drogo

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:10 AM Edited by Khal Drogo, 24 February 2017 - 01:30 PM.

Okay, thank you very much Mysterdogg

Why does anyone know how to clear the sky?

I have a mod of stars but they never look.

ocYMBNA.png

EDIT: 

nHehaJN.png

It seems that it lacks more distance to reach the stars or something like that.

KnightOfTheRelm
  • KnightOfTheRelm

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hey everyone im looking if possible for a mod that when you're in a vehicle and playing the radio, a car stereo displays at bottom pref in bottom right corner that displays the current radio track info. something like this. Thanks for any info :)radio-usb-sd-video-pioneer-mvh-8300-bt.j

Khal Drogo
  • Khal Drogo

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:30 AM

What is the stream.ini file for?

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

"Goddess Of Light"

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Is there a mod that gives you the ability to hear radio stations playing from other cars (or when you exit yours), like in GTA V? I saw something on YouTube but there was no mention of such a mod.

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

The Mike Ehrmantraut Of GTAForums

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

@MysterDogg Any Luck with that Vapid Coyote?

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original is Here! dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:39 PM

Is there a mod that gives you the ability to hear radio stations playing from other cars (or when you exit yours), like in GTA V? I saw something on YouTube but there was no mention of such a mod.

If you are looking it for GTA SA then check this: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=15982

@MysterDogg Any Luck with that Vapid Coyote?

No, I said "I can make it", not "I will make it"; talk with the author, he could probably port it to GTA SA.

• ΣΓ and CRAZY AL WARD like this

CRAZY AL WARD
  • CRAZY AL WARD

The Mike Ehrmantraut Of GTAForums

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

@Mysterdogg The author "Thundersmacker" said that Anyone is welcome to convert Any of his mods.

That means you have permisson to convert the Vapid Coyote to san andreas :3

Also, i noticed a Lack of 1968 Dodge Coronet mods for gta. Maybe somebody can make one?

And yes, it Has to be a 1968 model

IMG_5567.jpg

• bananaking13 likes this

SabaGamer
  • SabaGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:36 AM Edited by SabaGamer, 01 March 2017 - 08:54 PM.

I am looking for 2 mods.
1. A mod which warns a player by sound or anything if somebody aims weapon at him. I need it on samp DM servers to avoid being killed by snipers. Can anybody help me?

2. Can anyone make low poly taliban suicider's skin and german army skin like it was in WW2? But both should be LOW POLY and max size of .dff and .txd should be 700kb. I have low pc and I need LQ skins.

Envyy
  • Envyy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:56 PM Edited by Envyy, 01 March 2017 - 08:04 PM.

I would like this vehicle to be adapted to ImVehFeat (Signal, fog, break and reverse lights, if i don't ask too much steering wheel as well). Also, the car's working lights on night time are the fog lights, the normal lights are not lightning up at all, i'd like that to be adjusted as well. And i would like the thing in the rear under the license plate reading "RoyalStance" to be removed if possible.

I'd really appreciate any help from the modders, i might add that I WILL NOT post the rework nowhere, the thing is that i own an Mk5 GTI-R32 modified car in the real world and that's why i want this car to be as good as it is possible for personal in-game use. Thanks in advance and i wish you guys all the best !

Here is the link to the mod: http://www.gtainside...-5-yasin-yavuz/

P.S. I'm really sorry if i broke any of the forums' rules with this post, i just joined this community.

terrannce
  • terrannce

Dirty Little Heathen

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:14 PM

I would like it if someone could make a model for Claude in GTA III that makes him wear a Marilyn Manson t-shirt, preferably from the Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals, and Holy Wood eras as well as Portrait of an American Family, as those were the only albums out by 2001.

It would be awesome if someone could make that.

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

I'm requesting a mod or modpack that would suit gta SA timeline which is 1992, I already got a few but I'm not satisfied yet. I prefer mods that would get the 90s ghetto feels you know, but it must be suitable with GTA SA atmostphere, thanks in advance. If you someone managed to find me one, I'd will be grateful :-)

kkjj
  • kkjj

The ORIGINAL GTA SAN ANDREAS PLAYER..

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:12 AM

I'm requesting a mod or modpack that would suit gta SA timeline which is 1992, I already got a few but I'm not satisfied yet. I prefer mods that would get the 90s ghetto feels you know, but it must be suitable with GTA SA atmostphere, thanks in advance. If you someone managed to find me one, I'd will be grateful :-)

For vehicles you can use 90s atmosphere vehicle.
Use Skygfx with PS2 settings.
For weapons use 90s atmosphere weapons or Insanity weapons and Items.

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

For vehicles you can use 90s atmosphere vehicle.
Use Skygfx with PS2 settings.
For weapons use 90s atmosphere weapons or Insanity weapons and Items.
Unfortunately I dont like HQ mod which is its doesnt fit well in GTA SA atmostphere, I prefer the LQ ones and about SkyGfx I already install the mod on GTA its looks great! thanks. Btw here's the list mod that I installed on my GTA
-SkyGfx
-TTDISA
-Real LA gang (Crips,Bloods,Sureno,Northeno,etc)
-A lot of Cleo script (gang trashed player vehicle and mostly animation mods, taxi mod)
Can you suggest me a good LQ mod or even a cleo script that I dont mention above??

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

King of crash - Give me the money or else!

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

For gang trashing your vehicle, use MixSets by Junior_Djjr.

SabaGamer
  • SabaGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

Can anyone make or give me link of original GTA sa hud, but with nickname above the radar or somewhere on the screen? But I want to be able to change the nickname too. I want to use my samp nick as nickname. So please reply here if anybody can help me

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:40 AM

Can anyone make a script for SA that makes player starts with critical health, and if he received one punch he will die?

And also this if possible; player's max health bar never increases and stays at default as you make progress in original game.

chickenx4
  • chickenx4

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:53 PM

i want have jack from nfs the run in gta sa as skin

lsnoop
  • lsnoop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by lsnoop, 14 March 2017 - 09:04 PM.

Is there a rocket control script for SA when we can control the rocket moving a mouse?

Similar to this https://libertycity....et-control.html but without pressing any buttons ?

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

if you like anime, you're an insecure tasty-ass fruit

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:34 PM Edited by bananaking13, 16 March 2017 - 04:37 PM.

The four-door car from GTA VCS it was fast i think it was called solaris v4 v6 whatever

Also little willie helicopter

EDIT: Nevermind, I found both

tempRZ
  • tempRZ

Pay the woman you fat f*ck

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

Is there a mod that disables ped collision when running them over with vehicles? like when you run over a ped in high speed and then it just stops your vehicle (pretty damn annoying if you ask me)

early 3D era games like Vice City and III had it, is there a way to enable it in SA?

chickenx4
  • chickenx4

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:39 PM

it would be cool if jack from nfs the run from gta 4 to gta sa

hv27501
  • hv27501

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

Can anyone please make a model of the bat from the dark knight rises please??????????????????????????????????????????

replace hydra if anyone can make it plss PM me

chickenx4
  • chickenx4

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

i want a skin of nemesis chan for gta sa

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Requesting download link of madleg's Bollywood Physics (older version of his ragdoll mod, the one just before final release), as the final release turns all vehicles black in my game (no it's not the cheat, literally happens as soon I put the scripts in it).

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

Requesting download link of madleg's Bollywood Physics (older version of his ragdoll mod, the one just before final release), as the final release turns all vehicles black in my game (no it's not the cheat, literally happens as soon I put the scripts in it).

http://www.mediafire...ood_physics.rarHere you go, can't remember exactly version is this, but is previous to the last one, had it in my downloads folder.

• Fireman likes this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:27 PM Edited by Fireman, 30 March 2017 - 12:29 PM.

http://www.mediafire...ood_physics.rarHere you go, can't remember exactly version is this, but is previous to the last one, had it in my downloads folder.

Much appreciated, that isn't the one just before the final release, but it's much better than having all cars black (and I can't figure out how to fix that).

Now I look at my links used that day the version just before the final version was also called Ragdoll Physics, or something similar. It had a .ini file already.

AtzlanSpear
  • AtzlanSpear

RaccAttack

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:40 AM

any good weapon sound pack mods?  the ones i come across sounded like a bb gun for pistols and  having the AK-47 and the M4 sound the same.               p.s. i don't know jack sh*t about guns

tumblr_inline_nw06hkmmaN1slr54n_540.jpg

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

Much appreciated, that isn't the one just before the final release, but it's much better than having all cars black (and I can't figure out how to fix that).

Now I look at my links used that day the version just before the final version was also called Ragdoll Physics, or something similar. It had a .ini file already.

http://www.mediafire...nal release.rarHere you go man, found exactly what you looking for

any good weapon sound pack mods?  the ones i come across sounded like a bb gun for pistols and  having the AK-47 and the M4 sound the same.               p.s. i don't know jack sh*t about guns

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=23837

This is the best you can find, or at least, the most realistic one, is what i use and i am pretty satisfied with it, here's a youtube preview  just so you see

• Fireman likes this

dzakyvclover
  • dzakyvclover

GTA VC lover

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:29 AM

May I request, as long as I find and no results, is there a moder who could make one of these vehicles for GTA VC SSC TUATTARA his name, when I was looking mostly for GTA SA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users